Forum Settings
Forums

Have you ever thought about a time when you'll have to quit anime forever?

New
Jul 21, 2015 12:43 PM
Apr 2015
Have you ever thought about a time when you'll have to quit anime forever?
Like at a particular age or something along those lines. I do infact, so I was curious about other people.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 21, 2015 12:55 PM

Jan 2015
Interesting.
i'd expect I will have to at least slow down when i get a family, etc and what not but unless i lose interest in it, ( i'd hope not! ) I plan to watch anime to the grave!

Calm me and let me taste the salt you breathed while you were underneath
I am the one who haunts your dreams of mountains sunk below the sea
I spoke the words but never gave a thought to what they all could mean

last.fm
Jul 21, 2015 4:26 PM
Apr 2015
Lucky you, I think I'll probably have to drop them when going for higher education. (I am an ambitious person despite my laziness). And the other thing is, how awkward will it be when you want to discipline the next generation, and they strike back at you with, "but you use to watch/read those anime/manga." Total disaster.
mehhsjsjJul 21, 2015 6:46 PM
Jul 21, 2015 7:55 PM

Jun 2015
Right now, I feel like I might watch anime forever, but that seems unlikely when I actually think about it.

I have no intention of dropping it anytime soon, but when I grow older and get an actual job and stuff, maybe I won't have time to watch this stuff and then eventually won't want to.

That's not a very nice thought though.
-_-
Jul 21, 2015 9:02 PM

May 2015
Nope. Animu 5eva.

Jul 21, 2015 9:59 PM

Jun 2015
RoboDino said:
Nope. Animu 5eva.

AGREED
Jul 21, 2015 10:02 PM
Apr 2015
DramaticBucket said:
Right now, I feel like I might watch anime forever, but that seems unlikely when I actually think about it.

I have no intention of dropping it anytime soon, but when I grow older and get an actual job and stuff, maybe I won't have time to watch this stuff and then eventually won't want to.

That's not a very nice thought though.

I agree, when you're watching, you feel like it feels like it'll be like this forever. But the reality is that people change with time and circumstances. And I don't think its a very bad to think like that, cause if you look at it seriously things change.

RoboDino said:
Nope. Animu 5eva.

Somehow that feels very much like RoboDino.
Jul 21, 2015 10:26 PM
Apr 2015
Toiletcatcher said:
RoboDino said:
Nope. Animu 5eva.

AGREED

It looks like we have these people here who consider leaving anime like stopping their heart beat lols :D
Jul 21, 2015 11:27 PM

Feb 2013
I won't say quit it forever for me, well maybe when i am old but between now to maybe the 30s nah but i know i won't always be able to watch it often due to life and other interests.

I recently came out from a nearly a year hiatus since i felt so bummed out with some of the anime that was airing months ago and this time will watch whatever is interesting to me so maybe sometime later on the line i'll take another hiatus and focus on other things. i love anime and i hope i won't ever quit it forever but also i learned there is so much more to life than anime and i would like to do different things. also i plan to go in the military soon and anime time will be a lot less.
Jul 22, 2015 2:47 AM
Apr 2015
P
berto64X said:
I won't say quit it forever for me, well maybe when i am old but between now to maybe the 30s nah but i know i won't always be able to watch it often due to life and other interests.

I recently came out from a nearly a year hiatus since i felt so bummed out with some of the anime that was airing months ago and this time will watch whatever is interesting to me so maybe sometime later on the line i'll take another hiatus and focus on other things. i love anime and i hope i won't ever quit it forever but also i learned there is so much more to life than anime and i would like to do different things. also i plan to go in the military soon and anime time will be a lot less.

A nearly year hiatus would be impossible for me cause I find something new almost everytime, since I don't mind genres.

It looks like you have planned out quite a lot ..... well, best of luck.
Jul 24, 2015 1:58 AM

Jul 2015
ash_lin said:
P
berto64X said:

A nearly year hiatus would be impossible for me cause I find something new almost everytime, since I don't mind genres.

Same here. I usually find something I like each season. I'll never stop! >:D
Jul 24, 2015 2:13 PM
Apr 2015
ObsoleteWaffle said:
ash_lin said:
P

And that's REALLY troublesome when you have tests............
Jul 25, 2015 2:21 AM

Jun 2015
ash_lin said:
ObsoleteWaffle said:

I finished six seasons of Gintama during my semester exams.
#no regrets ...luckily.
-_-
Jul 25, 2015 3:23 AM
Apr 2015
DramaticBucket said:
ash_lin said:

I finished six seasons of Gintama during my semester exams.
#no regrets ...luckily.

Well I have my phone confiscated most of the time during exams............
Jul 28, 2015 1:00 PM

Jul 2015
RoboDino said:
Nope. Animu 5eva.

Agreed. The animu train never stops. Who cares about the next generation when you have anime and video games?
I do have plans for life but they include me watching anime and playing video games, because families and children are for people with real jobs.
Aug 1, 2015 7:22 AM

Jun 2015
Asterx99 said:
RoboDino said:
Nope. Animu 5eva.

Agreed. The animu train never stops. Who cares about the next generation when you have anime and video games?
I do have plans for life but they include me watching anime and playing video games, because families and children are for people with real jobs.

Pretty much the only reason I want a job is so that I'll be able to really buy games and manga without worrying. #LifeGoals
-_-
Aug 1, 2015 11:42 AM

Jul 2015
The only reasonable excuse for gaining employment is for buying more great tools of procrastination
Aug 1, 2015 11:56 AM

Jul 2014
Of course,[size=1] when I'm dead.
Wecc said:
All hail HaXXspetten king of the loli traps!
Aug 2, 2015 4:09 AM

May 2015
I've thought about that a lot, actually. I know the time will come when I would have decided to stop watching anime or something. However, thinking about how much time I've spent on anime, and the possibility that I'd quit watching it someday... it just seems pretty sad.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Count to 1000 ( 1 2 3 4 )

RoboDino - Jul 13, 2015

172 by Hello »»
Sep 2, 2015 8:25 AM

» Member Introduction

RoboDino - Jul 13, 2015

31 by DramaticBucket »»
Aug 4, 2015 6:45 AM

» Ban the user above you

RoboDino - Jul 21, 2015

42 by Ibaraki »»
Aug 2, 2015 9:59 AM

» Anime Discussion

RoboDino - Jul 16, 2015

34 by DramaticBucket »»
Aug 2, 2015 5:47 AM

» Chat Thread

RoboDino - Jul 13, 2015

24 by RoboDino »»
Aug 1, 2015 8:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.