Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 1, 2015 8:09 AM

Aug 2013
"Good, that's good *Yawn* oh yeah, i think i haven't introduced myself, i'm Rhys Khold" Rhys says with smile
Aug 1, 2015 8:34 AM

May 2014
Suzune

She looked at Rhys for a moment, then quickly looked around her "W-well, maybe there's a blanked or something around here" She said quickly "I-it's not good if your cold"
Aug 1, 2015 8:41 AM

Jul 2013
Alice shook her head slowly, she remembered close to nothing. "I don't think anything else is going to happen.." She mused aloud, "are you going to sign up for it?" She asked looking up at Razor, wondering what she would want to do
Aug 1, 2015 8:58 AM

Aug 2013
Rhys chuckles "No no, that is my name Rhys Khold, i'm not joking, and i'm not cold" he says
Aug 1, 2015 2:37 PM

Oct 2014
(Ult, you used Razor's name again xD Deja vu much?)

Raven

Raven walked away from Suzune and Rhys, now coming up to Alice and Farron.
Aug 1, 2015 5:41 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Johnathan[/b]

He scratched his head.

[b]"Uh.... what championship?"
Aug 1, 2015 6:17 PM

Apr 2013
Minori

She had a blunt face. "The one that was just announced."
Aug 1, 2015 6:26 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Johnathan[/b]

He sighed.

[b]"I-I uh.... kinda missed the speech...."
Aug 1, 2015 6:38 PM

Apr 2013
Minori

She sighed. "There will be a tournament held for choosing the next so called 4 beasts. You can enter if you want."
Aug 1, 2015 6:59 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Johnathan[/b]

Johnathan nodded.

[b]"Oh... makes more sense now...."
Aug 2, 2015 8:39 PM

Oct 2014
Blackbeard

The doors to the Auditorium swung open and a man entered. He had a large unruly black beard, a pirate captain hat on and the clothes of a pirate that would have lived decades ago. His heavy boots clunked on the wooden floor, the sounds resounding throughout the large area. To most he would look like some middle aged man in a pirate costume, with a cigar in his mouth. To those of Guardians Academy, he brought with him the sound of screaming heroes, the metallic scent of blood and the sight of death. Edward thatch or Blackbeard as he was commonly known was the man who had teamed up with the demon prince and had then been instrumental to the downfall of the very same. He was both an enemy and an ally, he had caused the death of many heroes but was the reason the ones in the room still stood alive. He grinned at the students that were gathered, recognising some of them. Blackbeard was back.
Aug 2, 2015 9:54 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen watched as Blackbeard strode into the room. The man she had fought. On the deck of his ship. Her face turned to rage. While Blackbeard had allowed for them to have victory, many had still been killed by him, and the black knights of Mordred had still killed any who had failed to get off the island, in a vicious counter attack.

"YOU!"

She said, drawing her sword, and pulling her hood back, revealing her pale skin, and guant face, and the large scar she had received during her travels on the right side of her face. She also drew her hunting knife.

[b]"You! You were one of the ones we fought that day!"
Aug 2, 2015 10:26 PM

Oct 2014
Blackbeard

Was I? He asks, a bemused expression on his face. He of course remembered the girl, he had also watched Mordred kill all of the girls friends as well. That had been before he joined the heroes and betrayed the Demon Prince though. He ignores her drawn steel and sighs, blowing the cigar smoke out of his mouth. Girl, then you would also remember the reason that you won the war at all, he says to her, putting the cigar back between his lips.
Aug 3, 2015 4:32 AM

Jul 2013
Alice turned towards the commotion, to the pirate who had just walked in, vague images of him and several others came to mind, confusing Alice even more, they'd been talking about.. something.. and had reached an agreement... and then.. an then... he had bent a knee? Was that it? What had really happened? Why was everything so confusing, why?

Alice scurried over to Rowen, "You.. you fought him.." she half asked half confirmed, it just sounded like a confirmation but she really had no memory of knowing this, witnessing this or even being told about this, "But.. he bent a knee to us.." she spoke to Rowen, out loud, "I.. I dont think he's here.. here to fight" she mused aloud, trying to analyze the situation. Why couldnt she remember anything?? Why?

Had she met the man.. trying to help Itami..? The one thing she did not remember was how she got out of their lair alive, dragging Itami's body and not being noticed.. Maybe this man had helped her? But no, it couldnt be, could it? surely..
Aug 3, 2015 5:38 AM

Aug 2013
Rhys yawns and almost falls asleep at the spot "Well i think this is as far as i can go" he says and gets up "I see you later" he says to Suzune as he walks off heading towards the dorm room
Aug 3, 2015 8:40 AM

Jul 2014
Amalie
She noticed Blackbeard walk in and all the commotion it caused. In her mind she was smirking, thinking of how interesting, for her, this situation can turn out, but she kept a slight smile on her face as she walked over, seemingly peaceful.
-Is there any problem in here? she asked.
Aug 3, 2015 9:47 AM

Jul 2013
"No mrs, there is none" alice answered easily, mimicking the woman's smile, while hiding the ice-pack behind her back
Aug 3, 2015 10:05 AM

Jul 2014
Amalie
-Ah, thank goodness everything is ok.
she said with a fake bright smile.
Boooooriiiiing... she groaned in her mind, then she extended a hand to Alice.
[B]-Amalie Kissandra Saunière, SC VP.
Aug 3, 2015 10:31 AM

Jul 2013
Alice did not hold her hand out to correspond to the handshake, instead she watched her hand, as if doubting it was not rigged, she didnt trust people with fake smiles as easily as she trusted people with genuine sad smiles.

After a few seconds of debating she held out her hand as well, to shake Amalie's "Alice Milton" she replied placing the ice-pack on her cheek anew, knowing the woman did not really care about their welfare, so she wouldnt comment.
Aug 3, 2015 10:37 AM

Jul 2014
Amalie
She shook her hand and cocked an eyebrow at the sight of the ice pack, her smile fading.
[B]-What happened/
Aug 3, 2015 10:40 AM

Jul 2013
"I walked into a door" she replied the same lame excuse as she had the other people, wondering how bad a judge of actions she had become in the last few minutes, as she let her hand fall back to her side
Aug 3, 2015 11:48 AM

Jul 2014
Amalie
She couldnt hold back a snicker of amusement, then cleared her throat and put a hand on her hip.
[B]-Well you must be a real klutz then...
Aug 3, 2015 11:57 AM

Jul 2013
This academy seemed to be filled with more annoying people by the minute, alice sighed, "yes, not one of my redeeming qualities as you would guess" she spoke looking straight into the girls eyes, not a look of defiance however, more of neutrality, which probably only added more to the non-existant bite in the sentence.
Aug 3, 2015 1:08 PM

Oct 2014
Blackbeard

He yawned and looked over to Alice and Amalie, watching Alice. He remembered her as being the scared, timid girl who had brought back the body of the Hydra boy. He had walked up to her at that time, telling her he was dead and that there was no hope for him. He remembered smiling cruelly and picking up the body of the boy, telling her to give up, there was no hope for her. He wondered if this teaching gig would be any fun.
Aug 3, 2015 1:41 PM

Jul 2013
As if feeling his glare, she turned around towards him, sporting the still ugly bruise, "I.." she stopped to collect her breath, "What happened.. with Itami? How did I get out?" she asked with a pleading tone, she had to know, one piece of the puzzle was better than none, and if she knew that one tiny piece, maybe it would trigger another memory like he had? Or had she only got so many pieces stored in her subconscious
Aug 3, 2015 1:51 PM

Oct 2014
Blackbeard

He shrugged, I carried the boy inside, you, I left outside. He says, stifling a yawn. He looks at the still aggravated Rowen and sighs. He didn't think that he would be a very liked teacher here, not that he cared very much. After all, he was just looking for a bit of fun, as he always had been.
Aug 3, 2015 1:57 PM

Jul 2013
"What happened after that?" she pressed now, "Please, I remember close to nothing sir, Please.. as a teacher.." added on, grovelling was not beyond her for that information that could be crucial
Aug 3, 2015 2:07 PM

Oct 2014
Blackbeard

He grinned, After that, I betrayed the Demon Prince and helped you heroes kill them all, I don't know what happened to the boys body. Why? Was he someone that important to you? He asks, slightly curious. Maybe this girl was the reason Itami had wanted power.
Aug 3, 2015 6:49 PM

Jul 2013
"Yes..." She murmured, he had been important to her, just not the other way around. Somewhere in her mind she knew, maybe instinctual that Itami had had someone else that was special to him, someone else that was not herself. And that thought hurt, yet she pushed it back deep into her mind, berating herself for being so stupid and thinking of stuff that she didn't remem. Yet some part of her knee that it was true, that he had loved someone else that hadn't been her...
Aug 3, 2015 9:45 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen for that part yelled in anger, and charged Blackbeard, swinging her sword, in a sloppy arc. IT was as if in all the time she had been alone, she had forgotten how to use her sword. The easily dodgeable or blockable blow was heading for Blackbear's neck. Tears were in Rowen's eyes.

[b]"You watched! You watched as all of my friends were killed systematically by Mordred!"
Aug 3, 2015 10:58 PM

Jul 2014
Amalie
-Maybe you have others.
she shrugged, this time with a slight, maybe genuine smile. She started to take a liking of the girl, it was fun to play around with.
She watched Alice and Blackbeard talk, then she saw Rowen charge in with a pathetic attack. She narrowed her eyes, then she took out a pair of scissors from her purse and used her power to turn it into 2 halves of a giant scissors (Kill la Kill style), one in each hand, and used one to block Rowen's sword.
-No fighting on school ground... she said as she sighed. [B]Well, unless a duel is issued.
Aug 3, 2015 11:48 PM

Oct 2014
Blackbeard

Blackbeard sighed, he hadn't even made a move to block the petty attack. The knight's attack was uncharacteristic of her, she had been a terrific swordsman back when he had fought her. Yes well, at least I didn't kill them.
Aug 3, 2015 11:56 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

ROwen dropped her sword, and pushed the two scissor blades away. She jumped at blackbeard, and attempting to grapple with him.
Aug 4, 2015 3:09 AM

Oct 2014
Blackbeard

He caught the girls hands and held her away from him, she was weaker and more frail than before. He puts his leg out to force her over it, hopefully he would be able to pin her to the ground if he succeeded in doing so.
Aug 5, 2015 3:17 AM

Jul 2013
The next thing alice knew she was in the middle of the two, her hands resting on Rowens and Blackbeards alike
Aug 5, 2015 3:18 AM

Jul 2013
The next thing alice knew she was in the middle of the two, her hands resting on Rowens and Blackbeards alike, "please stop" she asked slowlt "this isn't the place "
Aug 5, 2015 3:43 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen unfortunately was pinned, so the hostilities could only be ended by blackbeard. However, instead of promoting an end to the battle, she spat in his face, glaring at the man.
Aug 5, 2015 4:44 AM

Oct 2014
Blackbeard

He grabs her chin and leans in close, a glare to match hers. I'm your teacher now, you're going to have to deal with that, he growls at her. He then lets her go and stands up.
Aug 5, 2015 4:55 AM

Jul 2013
Alice lets go kneeling next to to Rowen, "are you okay?" She asked the girl worriedly, she looked very frail compared to how she imagined one of the Knights of the round table..
Aug 5, 2015 4:34 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen actually was not okay. The fight had taken a lot more out of her then it should have. Coupled with her decreased swordsmanship, She seemed worse then she had ever been. Picking up her sword, she looked over her shoulder at blackbeard, then spoke.

"Stay away from me bastard. You will pay for that day if you come close again."

With that, she sheathed her sword, and walked out.
Aug 6, 2015 12:41 PM

Oct 2014
Blackbeard

Blackbeard waved the threat off, Yes, I'd like to see yah try, he says to her back as she walks out.
Aug 7, 2015 1:34 AM

Jul 2013
Alice just watched them both leave, as she looked quietly back towards the people who had been staring not saying anything and then back to her hands that had surrounded both peoples wrists, wondering why nobody else had commented on the little show of tough love...
Aug 7, 2015 2:47 AM

Jul 2014
Amalie
She sighed, turning her dual blades into the basic scissors and dropped it back in her purse,.
[B]-Care someone to explain?
Aug 7, 2015 3:35 AM

Oct 2014
Blackbeard

Blackbeard shrugged, The past. Doesn't matter now. No point spending your life mourning over things that happened years ago, he says.
Aug 7, 2015 4:05 AM

Jul 2013
"At least you remember it" alice murmured back, feeling doubts eat at her brain even more than usual.. The past was important right..? The past makes who you are.. The past molds your future, molds yourself, yet if so, then who was she?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» [Kings High]Entrance Gates ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haruka - Jul 15, 2015

351 by Prince-Angel »»
Aug 11, 2015 5:52 AM

Sticky: » [EVENT] Four Beasts Tournament [SIGN-UPS AND DETAILS]

Haruka - Aug 1, 2015

7 by Haruka »»
Aug 4, 2015 2:59 AM

Sticky: » [Kings High] Character Creation ( 1 2 )

LeCrowe - Jul 15, 2015

84 by Wymsical »»
Aug 2, 2015 12:03 AM

» [Kings High, Western Building]Infirmary ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Haruka - Jul 15, 2015

201 by conman2163 »»
Jul 29, 2015 10:38 PM

Sticky: » [Kings High] Character Creation-Student Council (Admins and Officers Only!)

Haruka - Jul 16, 2015

16 by SakuraSweetHeart »»
Jul 29, 2015 6:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.