Apr 2015
NavyTrace said:
I can approve, but you'd have to just tweak a few things:

First, his bio doesn't really explain why he's a 'legend/hero'

Second, he can't enroll here, he's summoned whether he likes it or not :P

lol ohhh ok .... I got this ... next time XD
Jun 16, 2015 10:26 AM

Jan 2013
Unless he's a reincarnation, but regardless he's made to go to the school.
Jun 16, 2015 10:37 AM
Apr 2015
RedArmyShogun said:
Unless he's a reincarnation, but regardless he's made to go to the school.

Are reincarnations specially summoned as well??, and ohh ok alright , I was kinda confused at first
Jun 16, 2015 10:44 AM

May 2015
Approved!
Jun 16, 2015 10:45 AM

Jan 2013
In general there is four hero types.

One is those summoned like say from the Grail.

Two are those who are reborn, such as soul being carried over to a naturally born body.

Three is those that carry the blessings of the gods in the new era.

Four is those of worlds seperated from the main timeline, though that was a one time exception I would rather not ever be used again.
Jun 16, 2015 10:52 AM
Apr 2015
RedArmyShogun said:
In general there is four hero types.

One is those summoned like say from the Grail.

Two are those who are reborn, such as soul being carried over to a naturally born body.

Three is those that carry the blessings of the gods in the new era.

Four is those of worlds seperated from the main timeline, though that was a one time exception I would rather not ever be used again.

Can people pick the type that they are?? or do the creator and admins pick that type for them??
Jun 16, 2015 12:00 PM

Jan 2013
You pick from how you make your bio really.
Jun 16, 2015 12:12 PM
Apr 2015
hmmm interesting, ok I see now
Jun 16, 2015 10:58 PM

May 2015
L/H Approved!
Jun 17, 2015 2:13 PM
Jun 2015
Name:Hikari
Grade: 11th grade
Club: None

Weapon/tool: Chains he uses the fighting style Silat and incorporates his own techniques using chains plus the markings on his arm.

Power: The chains can have different elemental powers to the like they can be burning chains or like chains made of water or earth, light, darkness etc. He can summon the chain when needed its about 2 yards. Another one of the chains power is that it can wrap around his body like armor then he can send his elemental magic into it but that also requires a great deal of mana. For the chain armor fire is power, air is speed, earth is defense, water is healing, darkness is life leach, and light is holy magic. The markings on his arm is the work of the demon inside of him. He can let it take over his body to be in the strongest form he can be But it's a struggle to take it back.

Personality: Hikari is a total goofball but when he is mad he can be really scary. He cares about the people that are important to him. He would even put his life ahead of others if needed. He can be a awesome friend but a bad enemy to have.

Bio/legend: One night Hikari was in his room. He say a shadowy figure at the corner of his eye. He thought that he was only seeing things so he went back to sleep. Suddenly he heard a scream coming from his little sisters room as if she was being killed. He jumped out of bed and ran to go see what it was. (His parents were working that night so it was just him and his sister that night). When Hikari got there he saw a demon like figure over the dead body of his 5 year old sister. The demon turned and faced Hikari then chased him. Hikari got all the way to a park near his house. Hikari looked one more time at the monster to see it at that moment turn into a mist and enter his body then he blacked out. He woke up on the ground in front of a school called Guardians Academy. He had marking all over his left arm. He soon learned that his parents actually were part of a kill list in a demon realm because he came from a family of mages that fought demons for centuries. Guardians Academy took him in as a student from there on out and he has been there ever since. He vowed to find out who this demon king was and kill him. He checked more into his family's history and found out that he was a special types of mage called a Elementalist they only come every few times and there has only been 5 including him. He is the only one able to destroy the realm. But one of his disadvantages is that the demon that went inside of his is constantly trying to take over but he fights to keep it at bay. The demon talks in his head but he tries to ignore it.

Appearance: Before he got the demon inside of him he had brown hair but after it turned white hair. black eyes always has headphones on but never uses them and just wears what he feels like wearing. He is about 5" 8 in. and sort of muscular.

Theme: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-UikOKr_AJ0

Additional Info?: None
KanekiPowerJun 22, 2015 11:18 AM
Jun 17, 2015 2:16 PM

Jan 2013
Bio's based on other characters, or in relation to them need prior discussion or talks with the orginal owner prior to being created. Also your bio doesn't state exactly how he is a legend. I mean just sounds like batman minus you have demon chains.

Please work on it a bit more. And explain the chains a bit more, such as length, how you use them, etc.

Are we talking tire chains here, or do you have some magical ever growing or shrinking chain? Does he use a martial arts style, or swing them around like a barbarian? Etc, etc.

Not approved on the grounds in needs work, and has a connection to central plot characters without prior approval, unless you want another admin to look at it.
RedArmyShogunJun 17, 2015 2:22 PM
Jun 17, 2015 2:37 PM
Jun 2015
i edited my character information
Jun 17, 2015 2:53 PM

Jan 2013
I would say its better now, but navy, do your or any of the other staff have an opinion?
Jun 17, 2015 3:44 PM

Dec 2013
How strong are these chains, also is he able to mix elemental styles with them. Say wrap water chains around someone then send lightning through them or earth chains and fire to create lava. Also is there a limit to how long he can use the chains, if he runs out of mana do they cease existing?
Jun 17, 2015 4:02 PM
Jun 2015
Yes Hikari has a set limit of how long he can use based on the attacks used exapmle ---}Hikari has a move called sun`s strike where his chains emit a blast of white fire that does massive amounts of damage but depletes his mana which leaves him defenceless magic wise but he can use his fist because thats all he can use as defense because his chain goes away when he no more mana. And i didnt really think about the whole mixing elements mabye i might implement that but thanks for that idea.
Jun 17, 2015 4:13 PM

Dec 2013
KanekiPower said:
Yes Hikari has a set limit of how long he can use based on the attacks used exapmle ---}Hikari has a move called sun`s strike where his chains emit a blast of white fire that does massive amounts of damage but depletes his mana which leaves him defenceless magic wise but he can use his fist because thats all he can use as defense because his chain goes away when he no more mana. And i didnt really think about the whole mixing elements mabye i might implement that but thanks for that idea.
Yep, be sure to write out his attacks and abilities with the chains under power.
Jun 17, 2015 4:22 PM
Jun 2015
So its approved ?
Jun 17, 2015 5:05 PM

Jan 2013
Have to write out what your attacks are under chain power or more or less what they do. Also the issues I brought up with it earlier are still there. I
Jun 22, 2015 11:18 AM
Jun 2015
Boom I just fixed it and I know you are gonna like it
Jun 22, 2015 11:36 AM

Jan 2013
Its better than it was, thats for sure, as to approving it Ehh I guess I could but right now the RP is on hold it seems.
Jun 22, 2015 11:38 AM
Jun 2015
Kk
Jun 28, 2015 11:38 PM
Jun 2015
Is the rp not on hold anymore because I really wanna get my guy in it
Jun 29, 2015 8:07 AM

May 2015
Sorry, it's still on hold, and might be for some time >.<

Though there are other rp clubs you could join if you wanted to rp?...
Jun 30, 2015 8:29 AM
Jun 2014
NAME: Emi Konno

GRADE: 11

CLUB: Music Club

WEAPON/TOOL: A Book of Sorcerers and Exclaibur of her own.

POWER: Her book of sorcerers given by her ancestors, contains various spells like healing, transporting or attacking. Her excalibur like many legends, her power is around that of legends but the form is of her own.

PERSONALITY: Emi is an asian, a beautiful asian. So people would always enchanted by her beauty and elegance. She is proud of it. Soft-hearted, caring for those who she hold dear, love chocolates and parfaits, but when it comes to serious situation, she would change totally. She loves to sing, and her song would often describe her emotions.

Seemed like a composed person, but actually she have many burden but decided not to show it, cuz' it would trouble those who dear to her. When it comes to family business, she would act elegant, calm, charming, but have nobility aura. Outside that she seems out-going, rather spoiled but not that spoiled, honest, and caring.

BIO/LEGEND: Coming from a distinguish and prestigious but loving family, she seems like a happy girl. But no.. In her childhood, she can't help but can't save her childhood friend cuz' her power is not yet to awaken at that time. Regretting that incident, she decides to become strong, strong enough to protect her loved ones.

Having a beautiful face, slender body, petite but not that small size, white-pink skin, medium-long wavy blonde honey hair, and purple eyes. People can't help to attracted , interested, or fall to her. Girls would think it's dreamy, but not for her, she can't help not wanting to get married cuz' she's still young and she wants to protect her loved ones, not wanting to get troubled by those troublesome gangster or guys even if they're handsome or not.

APPEARANCE:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/48/be/c6/48bec6aaee77449e93b995afa8d86bff.jpg

THEME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIOMRiQaB-U

Additional Info?: Have a twin big brother, identical features, tall, cheeky, warm, protective. And a big sister, elegant, long brown hair, body like a model, slim, love parfaits. And have a young beautiful parents.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» [City of Yatomi] General Hospital ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Navyy - Jun 7, 2015

205 by hlanden »»
Nov 19, 2015 2:50 PM

» [Guardians Academy] Library ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Navyy - May 30, 2015

247 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jul 19, 2015 2:00 AM

» [Guardians Academy] Archery Club ( 1 2 )

Navyy - May 30, 2015

62 by link102 »»
Jul 14, 2015 5:54 PM

» [Guardians Academy] House of Hearts ( 1 2 3 )

Navyy - Jun 7, 2015

118 by link102 »»
Jun 28, 2015 9:30 PM

» [Island] Azure Cave (Off limits) ( 1 2 3 4 )

Navyy - May 29, 2015

198 by Ultea »»
Jun 25, 2015 11:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.