Forums
New
May 25, 2015 2:03 AM

Dec 2014
Background info:

Genre: Fantasy/Action & Adventure
Setting: Unknown Dimension

Story:
Ethen, or my personal character, gets teleported to a unknown universe during a usual slumber. At this point Ethen wakes up to find himself in an unknown world with peculiar creatures, people and other items along the way. It is at this point that Ethen has to find himself a way to escape from this world and go back to his original home planet. If there is a way to get home in the first place. In this journey Ethen will have to go through various and possibly dangerous tasks to find a way to get back.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 25, 2015 2:12 AM

Dec 2014
Rules:
- No Godmodding
-Don't kill without player host permission
-No transporting to places without reason.
-Bold your text when moving to another location.
-Don't post comments within the RP, only the comment box on the club page.

More might come on depending if things get out of hand, but let's have some good fair roleplaying.
Delta64May 30, 2015 1:05 PM
May 25, 2015 2:34 AM

Dec 2014
START OF ROLEPLAY

Ethen D.

Ethen had been working out during a rainstorm that had been brewing outside. After some time he started to get exhausted, so he went to bed and quickly went to sleep. During that time a portal had opened and pulled him into it. In a few hours Ethen had woken up and had found himself out on a beach next to a forest.

"Where am I? This doesn't look like any beach I know off."
May 25, 2015 3:33 AM
Aug 2014
(Did you want to open a sign up first?)
May 25, 2015 3:45 AM

Dec 2014
¡Join at will, but make sure you identify who you're playing as by starting your post with the name bolded on top!
Delta64May 25, 2015 3:59 AM
May 25, 2015 2:01 PM

Sep 2014
Kai Kagami

"Hello." It seemed as if she had teleported there, but in reality she had been sitting on the sand next to him the whole time. He had only just now realized her presence.
May 25, 2015 8:45 PM
Aug 2014
*Leon seems to have teleported into a swamp and pulls himself out*"Why is all this happening to me next time I'm staying at home"
[b]Leon[b/]
May 26, 2015 7:20 AM

Dec 2014
Ethen D.

Ethen had heard someone say “Hello" to him and he had made a swift reaction when he had noticed the figure next to him. Ethen had disappeared and reappeared behind the figure with his Bo-Staff placed on their neck and a knee firmly, but not harshly, placed on their back. He was ready to end the person if they had tried to attack him or make a quick move. Then he had noticed that this figure had been a female, so he had loosened his grip on her, but still had hold.

“Answer me these questions and I'll let you go. Resist and make a quick move, and this beach will become your grave." Ethen had made that that out of pure intimidation. “Alright, so where am I, who are you, and what is your race?" As he had noticed a set of feline ears placed at the top of her head, which had moved on their own. Making them as real as the hands on his own body.
Delta64May 26, 2015 7:36 AM
May 26, 2015 12:53 PM

Sep 2014
Kai, not fazed at all by his threat to end her life, answered his questions calmly.
"We're in universe 0.5, planet Htrae. I'm Kai Kagami, just your average nekomimi." She let out a few cute little meows before finishing her statement. "You seem to have teleported from an alternate plane..." She inferred.
May 26, 2015 12:58 PM
Aug 2014
*Sees some figures and head in that direction and hears meows*
May 26, 2015 1:39 PM

Dec 2014
Ethen D.

Ethen had listened to her words to which he had only understood about half of what she had said. As said before, Ethen had vanished his weapon and sat next to the feline female. “Okay, so as far as I understood. I'm currently in another universe to which I have no info of besides is name. Also you had said your a Nekomimi, which the only thing I can compromise out of that is you being a cat in humanoid form. At least from my original region." Great, so I'm basically stuck in who knows where with a feline human. Isn't that something. Well I guess it's better than being at home. “Well I guess I should intro-" Ethen had noticed a sound coming from behind within the bushes. “We've got company. Please leave this place if things get to much and if you can't fend for yourself." Ethen had summoned his Bo-Staff, and had pierced it through the air like a bullet towards the direction of the sound.
May 27, 2015 1:27 AM
Aug 2014
*Gets hit by the staff*"What the fuck do you attack people on site where the hell am I"
May 27, 2015 4:24 AM

Dec 2014
Ethen

“Hmm. Didn't think that was going to actually hit something. Although I threw it at you for defensive reasons for both this female and me. Depending if she even needed it in the first place. Yet again I guess I did a pretty good throw, but as for your question. You're currently on planet Htrae within the universe 0.5, supposedly. Yet I frankly don't know if that's true myself. Although I think that's enough chit chat. Tell me who you are. Before I throw my Bo-Staff again, but this time I don't throw it to scare you off." The target in front of Ethen hadn't been close to him, but it would still be possible to pierce him from such a distance.
May 27, 2015 4:28 AM
Aug 2014
Leon
"Im Leon Talon and I woke up and found myself if a damn swamp and saw you guys so came here to find out whats going on and we are where I've never even heard of a place like that"
May 27, 2015 7:55 AM

Dec 2014
Ethen D.

“Well it seems then that we're both in the same predicament. Although judging by the circumstances, it seems I've fared better than you have for you're covered in water and muck. Yet at this rate you might get sickened by staying in those damp clothes for too long. Best thing you can do right now is wash yourself with the sea and dry yourself with the sand. Although do be careful, since there could be amphibious creatures that we don't know about. Possibly lurking in the waters as we speak. Yet I'm not trying to scare you, just warn you. As for the two of us. I want to know some locations that are relatively close to here that are villages or cities. Depending if you know the place around here and if you tell us that is, Kai."
May 27, 2015 12:38 PM

Sep 2014
"Well," Kai chimes in, "considering that you keep attacking everyone, I'm not sure I should lead you to civilization." She looks to the so-called "Leon" character, observing him up and down. She then looks over at Ethen. "I'm also not sure how people would react to such a... foreign presence."
May 27, 2015 12:41 PM
Aug 2014
"Whats so different about us"
May 27, 2015 12:57 PM

Sep 2014
"Let's see..." Her small cat ears twitch as she thinks. " People like you aren't exactly welcomed around here. Usually if a humanoid is born without something that makes them naturally useful, they're killed off," She snaps her fingers, "just like that!" She giggles quietly at herself as she starts drawing in the sand with her foot.
May 27, 2015 12:59 PM
Aug 2014
"So we aren't safe here"
May 27, 2015 1:08 PM

Sep 2014
"If you're really so eager to see the people of this world, we could always find a way to disguise you..!" Kai grins, getting excited just at the mention of the idea. "This'll be fun! It's like a secret mission!"
May 27, 2015 1:12 PM
Aug 2014
"What kind of disguise"
May 27, 2015 1:30 PM

Dec 2014
Ethen

“Well it seems that I won't get any cooperation from this group. Although to clear the atmosphere, the only reason I used that method was for effectiveness and sufficient results. As you can see it worked for the most part. Yet I don't have many methods that connect with social situations due to the fact that I live very isolated within my home. Human and foreign contact isn't natural to me. Now that we've cleared that up I'd like to thank you, but at this point I think I can take my leave." Ethen then pulled a round object out of his pocket and had tossed it into the air, which had made a buzzing sound. After that he had equipped a pair of glasses. “Don't worry of me to much. I'll have my buzz drone survey the area and find me the nearest village." Ethen had then followed the drone to a village. “Plus, don't jump scare me or you might get accidentally killed by me, and that wouldn't be to fortunate."
May 27, 2015 1:50 PM

Sep 2014
"Alrighty then, but don't be too surprised when the creatures kill you!" Kai laughs and starts skipping down the beach and toward the forest.
May 27, 2015 2:34 PM
Aug 2014
"Wait"*Leon says to Kai*"I think i trust you more on the terrain and land here"
May 28, 2015 4:10 AM

Dec 2014
Ethen D.

Ethen had heard their response and had disappeared into the brush of the jungle to continue his journey towards a village.
May 29, 2015 12:46 PM

Sep 2014
(I don't have much I can do now >u< )
May 29, 2015 2:41 PM
Aug 2014
(You can help disguise Leon)
May 31, 2015 6:44 PM

Dec 2014
Ethen D.

After some time, Ethen had finally found a village not that far off. She said that these places weren't that friendly, so I better be on my guard. Although I shouldn't look like I'm going to jump on someone the moment I see them. Ethen had finally made it to the city, and didn't seem to get any dirty looks. They could just be really good at hiding it. Wait! Oh hell, I don't have any money. Ethen looked at a jewelry shop and saw a section where no one was looking and gained his chance. Ethen had gone to a hidden location from the public eye, and had teleported into the shop where the jewelry was. While checking the area he had grabbed the loot and teleported out of the building as quickly as he could. "Not bad at all." He then walked into a auction area and had traded quite efficiently to the point where he had gained himself a substantial amount of cash. "Good thing I studied the field of stock market. Although it seems these people were a little too easy." Ethen had then gone and purchased himself basic survival supplies for his near future.
Jun 12, 2015 1:24 PM

Sep 2014
Kai suddenly taps Ethen on the shoulder. "It isn't right to steal, you know. If you needed money you should have stuck with me~"
Jun 13, 2015 2:20 AM

Dec 2014
Ethen D.

"Eh, it's not like I stole the kings jewels or something expensive. Besides I haven't even heard a peep about anything being stolen. Except for a kid stealing a few apples." Ethen then leans over to see Leon wearing a ridiculous disguise. "Well so much for a disguise. Although I don't know how long you've been out of town, but it doesn't seem like their hospitality towards humans are really negative it's more of a neutral basis I would say. If you basically don't look or act like a complete dumbass then no one will really bother you. That is besides the local gang members. Yet the only thing they gave me where a few dirty looks. Besides that it's really easy around here. Oh and by the way here's some compensation to the both of you for earlier." Ethen handed two bags of cash to Kai and a bag to Leon. "Economics and Trade are kind of a skill I picked up while basically having as much free time as I could have."
Jun 13, 2015 3:38 PM

Sep 2014
"Huh. Well aren't you a little full of yourself." Kai gives Ethen a dirty look and turns her head. "All I do is be nice to you and all you do is boast. I don't need your money. I have my own." Kai throws the bags on the ground in front of him. "The last thing I want is to be carrying a thief's earnings."
Jun 13, 2015 5:44 PM

Apr 2015
(Is this the one I was allowed to join)
Jet

*Jet is in a dark ally way watching the disturbance take place*
"This seems intresting"
Jun 13, 2015 6:09 PM

Dec 2014
Ethen D.

"Sorry, unfortunately I'm not that good with dealing in social situations. My typical day consist of studying and a various amount of activities at my own home, which none of those include talking to another person really." Ethen looks away from Kai with a uneasy face. "I don't mean to be rude, but if you ever need any help just ask I guess. For now I guess I'll be heading to the Blacksmith for some protective equipment. You can follow me, but that's under your own consideration. Ethen starts a path towards the local blacksmith, still looking away from Kai.
Jun 13, 2015 6:38 PM

Apr 2015
Jet
"Well this endded quicker than expected"
"I need to get a hobby. Although maybe I will stick to what I do"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Bad End - Chapter 2

StarryyChai - May 12, 2015

43 by TheLigerNinja »»
Jul 2, 2015 11:59 PM

» ~After Dark~ Chapter 1 {Discussion}

TheLigerNinja - May 31, 2015

9 by TheLigerNinja »»
Jun 17, 2015 8:04 PM

Sticky: » ~Create your first OC~

machokana - Mar 10, 2015

37 by KingAnimenta »»
Jun 2, 2015 9:31 PM

» ~After Dark~ Chapter 1 [Closed] ( 1 2 )

TheLigerNinja - May 23, 2015

56 by TheLigerNinja »»
May 31, 2015 4:26 PM

» ~After Dark~ Preview (First Attempt)

TheLigerNinja - May 11, 2015

21 by TheLigerNinja »»
May 23, 2015 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.