Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 11, 2015 2:46 PM
Oct 2008
I remember this was given away at the First Screening of Mirai Fukuin and I've seen a couple of pictures of it on tumblr but has anyone here read it... My curiosity has been killing me for a long ass time.

EDIT: Actually managed to find a couple of scans of a couple illustations on a Japanese Blog. Apparently it takes place in Reien. Revolving around Fujinon, Azaka, Seo, and apparently what looked like Ouji... My Japanese Reading skills are still at a Beginner Level so I can't really make heads or tails of it
aksdmklsmalasFeb 11, 2015 5:43 PM
Jun 26, 2017 5:46 AM

Mar 2012
pillsburyXV said:
I remember this was given away at the First Screening of Mirai Fukuin and I've seen a couple of pictures of it on tumblr but has anyone here read it... My curiosity has been killing me for a long ass time.

EDIT: Actually managed to find a couple of scans of a couple illustations on a Japanese Blog. Apparently it takes place in Reien. Revolving around Fujinon, Azaka, Seo, and apparently what looked like Ouji... My Japanese Reading skills are still at a Beginner Level so I can't really make heads or tails of it

I read a fan translation to a non-english language quite awhile ago, can write a summary if anyone interested, would obviously be spoilish though. It's quite short so would try to translate it myself, but my English knowledge isn't that good.

NarushistoJun 26, 2017 12:53 PM
Jun 26, 2017 1:35 PM
Oct 2008
Narushisto said:
pillsburyXV said:

I read a fan translation to a non-english language quite awhile ago, can write a summary if anyone interested, would obviously be spoilish though. It's quite short so would try to translate it myself, but my English knowledge isn't that good.

In what language was this fan translation?
Jun 27, 2017 3:56 AM

Mar 2012
pillsburyXV said:
Narushisto said:

In what language was this fan translation?
It was Russian, translated directly from Japanese.

More topics from this board

» Movie of this?

kingdude267 - Jun 20, 2016

3 by Hysen »»
Feb 27, 2017 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.