Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 3, 2014 1:09 PM

Oct 2012
i cant tell if the female got feelings for the other guy in the end of what.. or just craved anal sex..

does anyone know?
Oct 27, 2014 2:49 AM
May 2014
ss4chris said:
i cant tell if the female got feelings for the other guy in the end of what.. or just craved anal sex..

does anyone know?

in my opinion i think she has slight feelings for the other guy shoutarou. its because of his 'one week'training with her ass made her crave more even though she feels guilt and pleasure at the same time.

this series needs another chapter showing after that moment when she and her boyfriend hug it out when she was itching her asshole.

even though this was a ntr it wasnt such a bad one
Dec 30, 2014 7:55 PM

Jan 2014
her heart almost sway for the guy... since she's been cheating her bf with him for a long time because of the anal training...
the one that I forgot about this story is that if the shoutarou dude and her did kiss...
can any of you guys refresh my memory.. cause I seem to forgot if they did kiss... that adds up to my rage... xD
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Dec 30, 2014 8:04 PM

Jan 2014
so the sister is definitely the reason why he is some doing this to the girl here in this story... here's simple character description from the side story, this describes the netori guy Shou.. and his sister... and now I certain that the story between the girl and the bf went well in the end since in the side story that the Netori dude and her sister did maybe somehow ended with each other... and we might never know since that has an open ending...
and the girl in another world btw is not the only victim of Shou, since...
here's the pic

you have to read the side story to conclude your thoughts about the parent story...
just sharing this btw... and yeah It's a sad story... I too sympathize with the guy...
but that's not the way to do it by stealing someone's lover... he could just have been true to his own feelings and pursued his sister...

he maybe strong, but that's the only thing he's weak of... he can't fight for his love... he's a coward in the very end...
DeadZeroSourceDec 30, 2014 8:12 PM
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 21, 2020 3:29 AM
Aug 2016
It's still not continued or is it completely finished in Chapter 10? I hope it will continue.

As a hunter NTR I've never seen a story as good as this.

This is a masterpiece

More topics from this board

» this a warning to all readers if you find this manga

DeadZeroSource - Feb 11, 2014

29 by hikari2905 »»
Dec 18, 2023 11:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.