Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 18, 2014 12:17 PM

Jan 2014
Okay, i have to be serious, i totally fell in love with this anime. I dont really know what it is, maybe the pace? Or just the characters? No idea, but depending on the ending i'll rate this show a 10/10. So, is there anything like that out there?
Jun 18, 2014 2:04 PM
Jul 2013
You probably wont find anything as good as Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii, but I'll give you the list of anime that are similar :)

Nishi no Yoki Majo: Astraea Testament-oth of these series revolve around royalty. Both have strong female leads and male leads that are somewhat standoffish but love the female leads deeply. Both series contain magic of different sorts and involve lots of political intrigue. Overall, if you like one you should at least look at the other. Romance is a big part of both series.

Saiunkoku Monogatari-In both series the girl helps the king become a good king and a better person.

Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta--The main female character can control on weather, Wind .
-Similar Love Story, in Toaru Hikuushi The Prince Fall in love with an empress and in soredemo a princess going to marry a King .Both anime talks about High and Low Classe in some point. Both anime set in a similar Era. Both anime have a similar character design. Both contain events in comedic way .

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha-Both have unexpected meetings with the King/Queen.
Both have King/Queen solving economical crisis which proves their talent in leading a country.

Lovely Complex-ery good art, funny interesting story, includes romance, both of them are awesome. Both girls are strong, funny and rude and boys are smaller than girls.

Not exactly like Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii, but very, very similar. Hope I helped you. Enjoy!
Jun 18, 2014 2:08 PM
Jul 2013
Eh, and maybe Kuroshitsuji too? Both rulers or royalties, Ciel and Livius, are little boys. Both Ciel and Livius have butlers, Sebastian and Niel. :)
Jun 18, 2014 3:57 PM

Jan 2014
Well, the anime itself must not be about a king, i just really fell in love with the characters probably. Im not sure myself.

Some of them sound pretty good actually, could you spoil the ending for me?

Happy ending?
Kiss scene?
Do they end up as couple/married?

Thanks dude, would be awesome
Jun 18, 2014 3:59 PM

Apr 2012
you have it on your Plan to Watch but i suggest you do it immediately hehe :P

Spice and Wolf reminds me of Soredemo. Though I like Spice and Wolf much more. Witty characters and great interactions. I'm pretty sure there is a kiss scene contrary to your edit on your list. A heavily implied one; it is just a weird camera angle

Jun 18, 2014 4:07 PM

Jan 2014
Yeah, as you said, its implied. I usually dont mind implied kiss, as long as its a short anime. But with 2 seasons, i bet you really get attached to the characters, and i'd really love to see a kiss scene after 2 seasons... But i will watch it some day definitely.

More topics from this board

» Romance Drama

AdityaRizkiS - Sep 15

6 by KyanBun »»
2 hours ago

» what to watch after Lain

kerokero- - Sep 14

7 by VampireLord1024 »»
Yesterday, 4:36 PM

» Anime that fits this criteria? (or similar to GaoGaiGar)

GoldionHammer - Yesterday

9 by GoldionHammer »»
Yesterday, 3:45 PM

» Looking for a certain shade of brown hair

Nagi_Karman - Yesterday

3 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 2:41 PM

» Recommend some anime (slice of life).

rey_s9 - Sep 12

7 by VampireLord1024 »»
Yesterday, 12:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.