Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 21, 2008 1:54 PM
Jan 2008
I think it should be an offspring of the dragon ball gt movie, "A Heros Legacy" I think Goku jr and vegeta jr should be the heros.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 7, 2008 1:50 AM
Apr 2007
''What should the new Dragon ball series should be about.''

There shouldn't be a new DB series, DBZ had a good ending, GT wasn't even needed, it sucked to btw, but anyway.

I don't agree that there even should be a new series, and defintly not with Goku and Vegeta Junior.

Jun 10, 2008 11:37 AM
Oct 2007
Xadyu said:

There shouldn't be a new DB series, DBZ had a good ending, GT wasn't even needed, it sucked to btw, but anyway.

I don't agree that there even should be a new series, and defintly not with Goku and Vegeta Junior.

nahh, it was awesome for the rl hardcore fans and i kinda enjoyed some of the eps:D
Jun 29, 2008 4:50 AM

May 2008
adje said:
Xadyu said:

nahh, it was awesome for the rl hardcore fans and i kinda enjoyed some of the eps:D

Well..I don't think so...I totally agree with Xadyu on this..GT should never be maded. DB was good en Dbz two but GT tottaly sucks..
So I don't think they should make a movie about Goku.Jr and Vegeta.Jr..
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.