Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 23, 2009 4:33 AM

Feb 2008

A Semi-official Description:
Verde is the holder of the Green Pacifier. His Animal Partner appears to be a crocodile or alligator. Verde was
Both Present and Adult Verde in OP 6.5briefly mentioned by Reborn as the person who sent assassins to kill Tsuna. Apparently, Verde has knowledge about camouflage and invisibility, so he gave his subordinates suits that can make them invisible to everyone but children. Verde believed that he should be able to see his subordinates in case they ever try to sneak up on him to try to kill him.
Verde is also one of the three scientists who developed the Box Weapons in the Future, where he is said to be dead. He doesn't seem to care about anything except his experiments, even going as far as to destroy anyone who would resist including the other Arcobaleno. In the anime, Verde was said to break the "pact", which might be explained later in the manga. In Chapter 276 Verde and the rest of the Arcobaleno are brought back to life from their Pacifiers when Uni is brought towards Byakuran and Tsuna. In Chapter 281 Verde and the rest of the Arcobaleno are fully revived erasing all the damage in the Future. Verde engages Irie in conversation about exactly how humans can comprehend the calculations for such a phenomenon.
cloud9_eternalMar 26, 2010 3:26 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 26, 2009 8:21 AM

Jul 2008
Verde's awesome!!! and a mad scientist ^^ i cant wait until his trial in the acrobaleno arc it's going to be so cool! i also cant wait to hear his voice he's such a cutie~
Aug 26, 2009 11:03 PM

Feb 2008
that he is. he really looks like one of those types that always has an evil scheme or two up his sleeve XP
Aug 28, 2009 7:02 AM

Jul 2008
yeah i think he's in the eviler ties of the acrobaleno along with skull and viper ^^ considering he tried to assassinate tsuna.
Sep 12, 2009 1:08 PM

Jan 2009
As I thought Verde will do anything in the name of science. He is another crazy, mad scientist with a great appearance (there was a time, when I didn't like characters like that, but then I met my friend, who just love mad scientist, and she changed my min). Pure love for him! <3 Another character from Reborn that will be on y favorite list!

I just can't wait for the next anime episode! >///<

And I won't be surprised if he will be alive in future, helping in secret Byakuran oO In the name of science of course! (that would explain why among the pacifiers there was no green one [propably]) ... Uh okay. That's my weird theory XDDD I love to come up with some weird theories!

Sorry for my terrible English.
Sep 12, 2009 3:02 PM

Feb 2008
that is definitely not a weird theory! i can see that happening!
he really will do anything! though now we get to see more of the other's fighting! :D

i can't wait either! a whole week! T.T
Sep 12, 2009 4:52 PM

Jul 2008
Jubiliana said:
As I thought Verde will do anything in the name of science. He is another crazy, mad scientist with a great appearance (there was a time, when I didn't like characters like that, but then I met my friend, who just love mad scientist, and she changed my min). Pure love for him! <3 Another character from Reborn that will be on y favorite list!

I just can't wait for the next anime episode! >///<

And I won't be surprised if he will be alive in future, helping in secret Byakuran oO In the name of science of course! (that would explain why among the pacifiers there was no green one [propably]) ... Uh okay. That's my weird theory XDDD I love to come up with some weird theories!
Exactly! i had the exact thought last night,

i mean it would make alot of sense, cause the other day i was watching episode 95

and lal-mirch was talking about how the millefiore had killed colonello, skull, and
viper with the non tri ni sette ray's, but one of the characters (i forget his name >_<) said they had no evidence that it was byakuran and the Milli's.

so who elso would and could get rid of the arcobaleno... VERDE!!! I mean he's smart enough to do it and probably could figure it out. I actually had a theory that Verde was the one who created byakuran or at least gave him his powers @_@ yeah... they both have spikey hair, that's about it XD also as we all know
can't wait for next weeks episode, since we all know tsuna and co and going to win i hope verde's punishment isn't horrible :( i don't want them to hurt my cute little Verde-sama >_< how can you hurt such a cutie
Lambo123eSep 12, 2009 5:03 PM
Sep 13, 2009 1:02 AM

Jan 2009

I'm sure that the one who win against Verde will be Reborn and Tsuna. Because as we can see in simulation, Verde without a problem defeated other Arcobaleno (But I'm still happy we’ll see more Skull, Viper, and Fon!). I won't be surprised that if he loose he just shrugged his shoulders like when his lighting flat-fish (?) failed in defeating Reborn in simulation.

And I'm happy there is one really bad guy among Arcobaleno (okay maybe not exactly bad, because mad scientist are rather neutral and just do even bad things for they experiments, but I hope you know what I mean).

Sorry for my terrible English.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Arcobaleno Guessing Game... ( 1 2 )

Twee - Sep 12, 2009

88 by hitokouji »»
Jul 6, 2013 11:20 PM

» Reborn

cloud9_eternal - Aug 23, 2009

10 by hitokouji »»
Jul 6, 2013 11:08 PM

» Skull ( 1 2 )

58 by hitokouji »»
Jul 6, 2013 11:06 PM

» Mammon (Viper)

6 by hitokouji »»
Jul 6, 2013 11:02 PM

Sticky: » Member Cards [Open] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cloud9_eternal - Aug 28, 2009

460 by Kei34 »»
Jun 26, 2013 7:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.