Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 9, 2009 2:23 PM

Jul 2009
ok i first found this manga at the Washington DC japanese sakura festivil (i got volumes 3,4) but i can read japanese and i spent a good year seeing if it was being translated online then after a year i found it and i was so happy!

but it stoped at the end of the 2nd book What the heck! does anybody know why it stoped or know if somebody else is took over the project?
Aug 4, 2010 8:05 PM

Aug 2010
According to Manga Fox, this series is still being continued. Though, we only have up to Vol. 2. Perhaps the translating group just needs more manga raws to translate and or add. I really like the series too. It's too bad I can't find further chapters either.
Jan 10, 2014 2:37 PM

Aug 2010
Okay, been 3 years, THREE! since I posted this reply. And still no improvement on further chapters. Really, it is a good manga, so why hasn't there been any more development in the translator department?!?
Jan 4, 2017 5:53 PM

Aug 2010
Aaaannnd now it's been 7 years.... and still no new translations. I wish I could read japaneseeeee, but instead I focused on Spanish. Darn!
Apr 18, 2023 3:49 AM
Mar 2023
crimsondrop7 said:
Aaaannnd now it's been 7 years.... and still no new translations. I wish I could read japaneseeeee, but instead I focused on Spanish. Darn!
Do they still not have it...
                                 cacagorilla will take over
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.