Com'on, I wanna know. write your top5 list, but also explain why each of them is a fav.
That's it. start sumbiting please. My list:
- Allen Walker. well, he remains me of myself, only with superatural powers. lol.
- Lambo Bovino: An improved version to Naruto's personality, cuz he's at right age.
- Edward Elric: The little older bro, what's more funny than that? ha? XD.
- Aizen Sousuke: no one can deny it anymore, he is the king of all the anime world's antagonists!!!!
- Tsunade: reason? big boobs, what else? well, maybe also her... wait... no, it's just her boobs.
Lol. I just had to say it, cuz I love the series so much!!! KHR FTW!!!! XD
If you haven't watched the series, you're missing a huge shounen comedy hit!
My top 5 fav chars (from best to less):
1. Dame-Tsuna!!!!! he's such a wimp, but that's what good about him.
2. Lambo!!!! he an annoying brat, BUT also a huge crybaby (that didn't make sense, did it?).
3. Superbi Squalo!!! I just love his "uooooooooooi"!! thing, though I never mastered it (still trying).
4. Rokudo Mukuro!! hmm... why do I like him? I dunno, maybe it's his BADASS self!!! yeah, that's why.
5. And for last? let me think... I know, Xanxus!, because of his voice in the anime... so weird (good weird)
So if you haven't seen KHR yet (fullname: "Katekyo Hitman REBORN!") YOU SHOULD START NOW!!!
That's it, good bye folks, or like Bel the prince like to say, "Bye-bi"!!
I'm (finally) going back to anime biz.
Yeah, it has been a long time since i saw a "real" anime.
and I think it's time to start watching the actually good
series that everyone saw but me.
So starting tomorrow I'm searching the globe for those
who are worthy to be watched by me (lol), so wish me luck!
Yeah, I know, you can survive without anime... but god, isn't that realy boring??
If you'll see my "Anime List", you'll probably see a nice collection,
but still, that's something I saw long, long ago.
so now, I'm wondering from place to place, searching
for something big... only to find myself waiting for naruto and bleach every week.
So if you know any good anime I don't have and it's only twenty something episodes, please, come forward!