Forum Settings
Forums

Ohma better put in his absolute A game in on this one, that's full demon back Baki on the poster

New
Mar 23, 11:06 PM
Mar 2022
People saying Baki’d get nerfed, but from the promotional poster, that's at least post-Yujiro-fight Baki, you can see his full-fledged Demon back on the posters, so it's Ohma that's gonna have a buffed, not Baki getting nerfed imo.
Plus, that’ll be a much more interesting fight with both duking it out at their full potential (more than full for Ohma tho lol). Baki is physically stronger and faster, while Ohma has better techniques and skills, he’ll have to pull all the tricks out of his bag for this one.

At least that's what I hope, please let this fight be as epic as possible TSM!!!
Mar 24, 12:39 AM
Dec 2022
Yup, it's gonna be bloody.
Mar 24, 12:45 AM
Mar 2022
CheliosX said:

It wouldn't be fun otherwise. Atleast in baki universe and Kengan Ashura universe
Mar 24, 12:51 AM
Dec 2022
Gurudatt said:
CheliosX said:

It wouldn't be fun otherwise. Atleast in baki universe and Kengan Ashura universe

Lmao, well said bro.
Mar 25, 11:53 PM
Jun 2015
Not much ago I saw in a wiki that compares power that Baki would loose with Ohma. But I just say this for giving Ohma some credit. There is no way that someone that can hurt Yujiro would loose agains ohma.

Honestly who wins isn't important at all. Not even the Special will answer the question. At the end there will be something that stops the battle before showing a winner just like all this kind Vs specials. The important will be the fight as itself, please just have fun without wanting a winner.
Apr 27, 10:53 PM
Spiral Warrior

Jan 2017
It's pure fan service hype-bait type material. They're gonna make them roughly equal or at least equal enough to make it interesting and enjoyable for fans of both series.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

» Toru Furuya involvement = possible delay?

IKKIsama - May 22

6 by A-lil-weeb-dog »»
May 23, 7:09 AM

» Same verse?

Liberandum_ - May 19

1 by Girthquake44 »»
May 19, 12:44 PM

» The hype is unreal!!!

A-lil-weeb-dog - May 6

2 by Baki-Hanma_01 »»
May 7, 11:33 AM

» Who will win?

Asfg_abdo - Mar 22

20 by Sasori_Nagashi »»
Apr 27, 10:49 PM

» When does this take place??

KaiZenKDP - Mar 28

4 by Kampos »»
Mar 28, 8:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.