Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 21, 2022 7:05 AM

May 2015
Season 2 announced!! I'm glad season 1 was animated so well.
Dec 21, 2022 7:07 AM
May 2018
What a happiness man, I can't believe there will be a second season. I would love to see the whole adventure of Fran and Mestre adapted, there is still a lot of good things to happen.
Dec 21, 2022 7:11 AM

Feb 2019
The rumours were true :D
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Dec 21, 2022 7:11 AM

Mar 2016
I loved this show a lot more than I was expecting and super excited for more >w<
Consider sword
Dec 21, 2022 7:21 AM
Oct 2019
Let's gooo!!!

Thank god it got announced as soon as the first season done.
Dec 21, 2022 7:21 AM

Feb 2020
I'm so happy about this. :)
Dec 21, 2022 7:31 AM

Jun 2019
yes sir... can't wait for more Fran in my life.
Dec 21, 2022 7:39 AM
Feb 2020
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This was unironically one of my favorite seasonals and it also quickly became one of my favorite isekais in general.

I'm so happy it got a second season man

me and my friend were CONVINCED that this would just be a promotional season to promote the source material and then we'd never see it again in anime form ever again, BUT HERE WE ARE BABY

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dec 21, 2022 7:54 AM
Jan 2022
heck yeah. premise sounded dumb but it's been a gem, I'm excited for it each week. can't wait
Dec 21, 2022 8:15 AM

Jul 2021
i knew it would happen! so glad they have announced it properly. hopefully we get it n next fall :D

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Dec 21, 2022 8:17 AM

Aug 2019
Loved this show. Fran is frickin awesome. Season 2 cant come soon enough :)
Dec 21, 2022 8:24 AM

Nov 2016
pog pog pog pog pog
Dec 21, 2022 8:27 AM
Jan 2017
There are Animes that would deserver a Season 2 way more than this.
It had no Story, just a vague goal. No real World Building. Fran is not really likable, unless you just like cute cat girls, because she is arrogant and has no character development. Teacher has nothing going for him and the same goes for pretty much all the other Characters either.
So yeah... unless you like cute cat girls, there is nothing in this Anime.
Dec 21, 2022 8:32 AM

Apr 2020
I don't entirely like Fran but I like her as a character. I think she is cute, but very arrogant and sometimes horrible. I like teacher since he's playing the hidden character behind Fran which provides some interesting interactions (or lack of interactions because 'Fran is just talking to herself').

The second season will be cool because we'll likely explore two new interesting and unique scenarios, perhaps maybe just one but if we get to the second then it will be an awesome adventure worthwhile displaying in animation.

I liked the style of the 1st season, I hope they will add a little bit more unique vibes to their show, like in the OP or in its general pacing. The most impressive thing about the 1st season was its world detail design and the combat animations.
ow + nw = 90-2000s

Dec 21, 2022 10:58 AM
Sep 2022
:3 cant wait second season
Dec 21, 2022 11:13 AM

Jul 2022
I'm stoked for this one. This first season ended up being one of my favorite isekais of the year. It strikes a pleasing balance between Cute and Action for me. Fun animation. Good stuff.
Dec 21, 2022 11:42 AM
Nov 2021
FLOATING ISLAND TIME *that clip with that excited guy who's popular on youtube and goes "this is what i've been wating for" or whatever he says and he's wet or something*
NotAnApartmentDec 21, 2022 11:51 AM
Dec 21, 2022 12:16 PM

May 2020
I was kinda surprised to see that the first season only seemed to adapt the first volume + half or so of the 2nd one from the LN. That said, the remaining parts from the 2nd volume were pretty cool, it's awesome that this has gotten a 2nd season announcement so soon! Would really love to see more than that though, the volumes that followed all just got better and better.
Don't mind me,
just passing by...
Dec 21, 2022 1:45 PM

Nov 2021
OMG, that was fast!!! I'm so happy we'll get to see more of Fran & sensei SO SOON!!!

Dec 21, 2022 1:50 PM

Nov 2021
NotAnApartment said:
FLOATING ISLAND TIME *that clip with that excited guy who's popular on youtube and goes "this is what i've been wating for" or whatever he says and he's wet or something*

Do you mean moistcr1tikal/penguinz0 lol?

Dec 21, 2022 10:34 PM
Apr 2021
I’m so happy and hyped bc this isekai is actually really really good + I remember the score being at a 7.13 now it’s at a 7.58 I love it bc it’s hard to make a shows score higheršŸ¤©šŸ”„
Dec 22, 2022 3:34 AM
Jul 2018
let's do this~~ šŸ„³
Dec 22, 2022 8:06 AM
Jun 2017
NinoDD said:
It had no Story, just a vague goal. No real World Building. Fran is not really likable, unless you just like cute cat girls, because she is arrogant and has no character development. Teacher has nothing going for him and the same goes for pretty much all the other Characters either.

No world building!?

Ep4: They literally explained how this world was created and how monsters came to this world. They also explained how the magic system work in ep10 and further went to address how important the naming is in this world. If that’s not a world building then what is this?

No story?

They literally explained Fran goal in ep7, and they foreshadowed something related to the sword. This whole season they were introducing elements to make the viewer understand.

And define arrogance please.

Fran is not by any mean arrogant, she acts her age , yeah she’s stubborn but not arrogant. She treats everyone kindly unless they get to her bad side.

No Character development?

Have you looked at Fran in ep11 where she denies her weakness and wanted to fight only to protect her comrades unlike the first dungeon where she charged head on
Dec 22, 2022 9:27 AM
Jan 2017
Hashira_1996 said:
No world building!?

Ep4: They literally explained how this world was created and how monsters came to this world. They also explained how the magic system work in ep10 and further went to address how important the naming is in this world. If that’s not a world building then what is this?

No story?

They literally explained Fran goal in ep7, and they foreshadowed something related to the sword. This whole season they were introducing elements to make the viewer understand.

Fran is not by any mean arrogant, she acts her age , yeah she’s stubborn but not arrogant. She treats everyone kindly unless they get to her bad side.

Have you looked at Fran in ep11 where she denies her weakness and wanted to fight only to protect her comrades unlike the first dungeon where she charged head on
They talked like 5 minutes about the gods and stuff, which sounded pretty similar to stuff from some other Fantasy anime. The Element system is as basic as it gets, it's pretty much the same as Naruto which is over 2 Decades old. It was the most basic stuff, it's so barebones you can't really call it world Building. 

When it comes to story you hit the nail on the head, when it comes to Fran... it's a goal a very vague goal, get strong enough to evolve, thats it. Other then that there wasn't much going on that you could call a Story, she just went into 2 Dungeons really besides that and fought the one Assassin.

Arrogance is "having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities."
The fact of the matter is, without Teacher she would be extremely weak. All her Power, Skills, Magic, how to move in combat, she gets all of that from Teacher, she only levels up faster than other because of Teacher. So without him, she couldn't beat any of the Guys she fought, yet she looked down on anyone that is not nice to her and thinks she is better as them. And while she can beat most of them, again, it's just because she has Teacher. = having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities, which aren't even her own abilites.
And she is never learning or improving or selfreflecting on her actions. 
I mean you said " in ep11 where she denies her weakness and wanted to fight only to protect her comrades", but she wasn't "only" fighting to protect the other, her ass was on the line too. And THAT was the only and tiniest amount of character development she had, out of 12 episodes. 
Dec 23, 2022 6:26 AM
Jun 2017
NinoDD said:
Hashira_1996 said:
No world building!?

No story?

They talked like 5 minutes about the gods and stuff, which sounded pretty similar to stuff from some other Fantasy anime. The Element system is as basic as it gets, it's pretty much the same as Naruto which is over 2 Decades old. It was the most basic stuff, it's so barebones you can't really call it world Building. 

When it comes to story you hit the nail on the head, when it comes to Fran... it's a goal a very vague goal, get strong enough to evolve, thats it. Other then that there wasn't much going on that you could call a Story, she just went into 2 Dungeons really besides that and fought the one Assassin.

Arrogance is "having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities."
The fact of the matter is, without Teacher she would be extremely weak. All her Power, Skills, Magic, how to move in combat, she gets all of that from Teacher, she only levels up faster than other because of Teacher. So without him, she couldn't beat any of the Guys she fought, yet she looked down on anyone that is not nice to her and thinks she is better as them. And while she can beat most of them, again, it's just because she has Teacher. = having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities, which aren't even her own abilites.
And she is never learning or improving or selfreflecting on her actions. 
I mean you said " in ep11 where she denies her weakness and wanted to fight only to protect her comrades", but she wasn't "only" fighting to protect the other, her ass was on the line too. And THAT was the only and tiniest amount of character development she had, out of 12 episodes. 

Because it has similar world building doesn’t mean it’s not a world building. It is. You can have similar world building or story, however, the execution differs. This show isn’t by any means a unique one, they execution of the magic system and the world is similar. And, this light novel was released in 2016, you just can’t say it copied the world building from Naruto.

There was never a hint of looking down or deeming herself better than anyone. It’s natural to defend herself towards a hostile, remember she treated the adventurers after her first debuted dungeon.

She was on the first line true, however, she acted without him trying to accomplish something. This is why the other respected her. Admitting she got a little character development shows that her characters can grow further, unless you are LN Reader who can say she stays the same and the story is just dragged down
Dec 23, 2022 8:12 AM
Jan 2017
Hashira_1996 said:
Because it has similar world building doesn’t mean it’s not a world building.
I didn't say "it has no worldbuilding" I said "it has no realy worldbuilding" and what I mean with that is, that it's super generic and not worth talking about. Which you confirm with " This show isn’t by any means a unique one"
Hashira_1996And, this light novel was released in 2016, you just can’t say it copied the world building from Naruto.
I didn't say the World building is the same as Naruto's, I said the Element system is pretty much the same, which is also the case for many other Anime. So again, pretty generic.
And the LN coming out in 2016 doesn't changes that, because if we would just go based on time, Naruot came out in 1999.
Hashira_1996There was never a hint of looking down or deeming herself better than anyone.
I mean, she is arrogant. She wants to beat everyone that is not nice to her, with powers that are not her own but she considers it her own.
Because in he Amanda fight she said "Teacher, don't assist me. I want to fight with my own strength" but all her Strenght, Magic, Skills, how to move in combat etc. is all stuff she gets from Teacher. So without Teacher she wouldn't a chance against the people she fights.
And arrogance is "having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities." and if you think you are better than others then you look down on others. And that's what she does, because it's not her own strength and she still thinks she is better than the others. And there is not a sign that would suggest otherwise. 
Another example, at the end of ep12 when the Spear guy says that the next time he will win against her, she also just says "not a chance" with an annoyed expression. Again, that might be true, but not because she is so good, but because he has Teacher. Otherwise she wouldn't stand a chance, unless in the next Season she actually starts to improve herself without completely relying on Teacher.

Hashira_1996Admitting she got a little character development shows that her characters can grow further
I said that the moment in ep11 was the tiniest amount of character development, but it was meant more along the lines of "if you want to consider anything she does Character Development, then that was the only moment". But the truth of the matter is, it's not really character development. It has about life and death, her saying "i have to keep fighting if I don't want to die" is not really character development. You could only consider that character development if she didn't care before, if she lives or dies. And then she got to the moment where she realizes that she wants to live... which obviously wasn't the case. Like in One Piece with Robin, that was character development in a live or death situation.
Dec 23, 2022 12:34 PM
Aug 2022
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEASON 2 BABY LESS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dec 24, 2022 4:43 AM
Jun 2017
NinoDD said:
Hashira_1996 said:
Because it has similar world building doesn’t mean it’s not a world building.
I didn't say "it has no worldbuilding" I said "it has no realy worldbuilding" and what I mean with that is, that it's super generic and not worth talking about. Which you confirm with " This show isn’t by any means a unique one"
Hashira_1996And, this light novel was released in 2016, you just can’t say it copied the world building from Naruto.
I didn't say the World building is the same as Naruto's, I said the Element system is pretty much the same, which is also the case for many other Anime. So again, pretty generic.
And the LN coming out in 2016 doesn't changes that, because if we would just go based on time, Naruot came out in 1999.
Hashira_1996There was never a hint of looking down or deeming herself better than anyone.
I mean, she is arrogant. She wants to beat everyone that is not nice to her, with powers that are not her own but she considers it her own.
Because in he Amanda fight she said "Teacher, don't assist me. I want to fight with my own strength" but all her Strenght, Magic, Skills, how to move in combat etc. is all stuff she gets from Teacher. So without Teacher she wouldn't a chance against the people she fights.
And arrogance is "having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities." and if you think you are better than others then you look down on others. And that's what she does, because it's not her own strength and she still thinks she is better than the others. And there is not a sign that would suggest otherwise. 
Another example, at the end of ep12 when the Spear guy says that the next time he will win against her, she also just says "not a chance" with an annoyed expression. Again, that might be true, but not because she is so good, but because he has Teacher. Otherwise she wouldn't stand a chance, unless in the next Season she actually starts to improve herself without completely relying on Teacher.

Hashira_1996Admitting she got a little character development shows that her characters can grow further
I said that the moment in ep11 was the tiniest amount of character development, but it was meant more along the lines of "if you want to consider anything she does Character Development, then that was the only moment". But the truth of the matter is, it's not really character development. It has about life and death, her saying "i have to keep fighting if I don't want to die" is not really character development. You could only consider that character development if she didn't care before, if she lives or dies. And then she got to the moment where she realizes that she wants to live... which obviously wasn't the case. Like in One Piece with Robin, that was character development in a live or death situation.

Generic is when the writer is out of ideas and wanted to follow the trend without making any effort. You just messed my point here. Uniqueness doesn’t mean mean anything when the execution fail, unlike here. Look at shield hero & isekai anime that have self insert cardboard protagonist with harem, few of them has a good execution while the rest fall flat. You can say for example: black clover & demon slayer are generic cause they followed the shounen troops.

Fran told shishou she want to see how she fares against Amanda without his help. Again this is someone who wants to grow. By your logic most of protagonist who want to be stronger and beat everyone is arrogant, which is not the case. Everyone aims to be the best at what they can do, they want to put effort at what they wanted to be and become. Fran is no exception to that. Her goal is respectful to me because she wants to give black cats tribe hope that they can do it if she did, so it’s not about her.

Again, you speaking like if the show ended and wrapped up and what it did was only an adaptation of volume 1 and few chapters of volume 2. The show ended at the start of arc 1 according to LN readers. As you if this is the tiniest character development, then she has the potential to grow more in terms of personality. In the end she’s experiencing new things and learn from it. Biggest prove when she asked Amanda to explain the magic system and combat system.
Dec 24, 2022 6:03 AM
Jan 2017
You try so hard to justify this Anime, without giving any valid points. It's really funny.
Hashira_1996 said:
Again, you speaking like if the show ended and wrapped up and what it did was only an adaptation of volume 1 and few chapters of volume 2.
No, I am talking from a point of here and now, and that is: This is Season 1, that is supposed to hook you, and all we get is super generic stuff. All the Anime really has to offer is Fran, and that is only a hook if you like cute cat girls. 
Hashira_1996 said:
In the end she’s experiencing new things and learn from it
She experienced new things, sure, but where are the clear example of "here she actually learned something"? She never reflected on her actions. After she has done with the Demon fight, did she every think back and thought how to improve or anything? If anything it's Teacher that thinks about that stuff, but not that much, because it's all in the moment. Afterwards "it's out of sight, out of mind".
Hashira_1996 said:
Biggest prove when she asked Amanda to explain the magic system and combat system.
"Biggest prove" for her learning is that she ask about Magic and Combat stuff? If that is the biggest prove of her "learning" then good night. Because I hate to break it to you, but asking for stuff is not learning. That was just curiosity of hers. We can only know if she learned something from it, if she can apply that information in a proper way. Which I doubt, because Frans mind is not "ok, I got all the information about magic now, lets see how I can improve with that information" her first reaction afterwards was "Teacher" "What is it Fran?" "Buzz Buzz", because she think Thunder Magic sounds cool.
Hashira_1996 said:
Fran told shishou she want to see how she fares against Amanda without his help. Again this is someone who wants to grow.
Again, Fran saying she doesn't want Teachers help, just makes no sense. Because all her abilities to fight come from Teacher. So just by using him, he is already helping her. If she wants to see how she fares by herself, then she shouldn't use his abilities, but that out come is obvious. And I mean, it shows what happens if you only relies on Teacher, she lost him in the Dungeon and can't do anything. That's when Character Development "could" kick in, and she maybe realizes "Ok, I have to get better myself and can't just rely on Teacher" but we never get to that point because that's pretty much when the Season ends. But do I think that Season 2 will have that? probably not, I would be surprised if it did. She probably just keeps relying on Teachers abilities, and think, that it's her own.
Hashira_1996 said:
Her goal is respectful to me because she wants to give black cats tribe hope that they can do it if she did, so it’s not about her.
Yeah, which is a nobel goal... but also very flawed because of her having Teacher and purely relying in him so far "Here People of the Black Cat Tribe, all you need is an Overpowered Sword that carries your, then you can evolve too. Just like me."
Hashira_1996 said:
Generic is when the writer is out of ideas and wanted to follow the trend without making any effort.
False, generic has nothing to do with being "out of ideas". Generic means that it's stuff that has been done before, and not only has it been done before but has been done before many many times.
Again.
The stuff with the Gods, has been done before, many times. And S1 isn't doing anything to differentiate this from others really, because they barely touch on it.
The Magic/Element System, has been done before, many times. 
The only thing that isn't generic is her goal. Normally in most Isekais your Goal is to fight the Demon Lord or some other Evil. But is it a super interesting goal? Not really, because we don't know what it will  entail. It's basically, lets just go around and do random stuff and at some point she will Evolve.

But yeah, I guess I am done here, was fun. But you're clearly just saying "no, what you're saying isn't true", then some of your subjective opinions (many are pretty false), and the few concrete examples are not very good. So yeah, have a good day. Merry Christmas
Dec 24, 2022 6:09 AM
Jun 2017
NinoDD said:
You try so hard to justify this Anime, without giving any valid points. It's really funny.
Hashira_1996 said:
Again, you speaking like if the show ended and wrapped up and what it did was only an adaptation of volume 1 and few chapters of volume 2.
No, I am talking from a point of here and now, and that is: This is Season 1, that is supposed to hook you, and all we get is super generic stuff. All the Anime really has to offer is Fran, and that is only a hook if you like cute cat girls. 
Hashira_1996 said:
In the end she’s experiencing new things and learn from it
She experienced new things, sure, but where are the clear example of "here she actually learned something"? She never reflected on her actions. After she has done with the Demon fight, did she every think back and thought how to improve or anything? If anything it's Teacher that thinks about that stuff, but not that much, because it's all in the moment. Afterwards "it's out of sight, out of mind".
Hashira_1996 said:
Biggest prove when she asked Amanda to explain the magic system and combat system.
"Biggest prove" for her learning is that she ask about Magic and Combat stuff? If that is the biggest prove of her "learning" then good night. Because I hate to break it to you, but asking for stuff is not learning. That was just curiosity of hers. We can only know if she learned something from it, if she can apply that information in a proper way. Which I doubt, because Frans mind is not "ok, I got all the information about magic now, lets see how I can improve with that information" her first reaction afterwards was "Teacher" "What is it Fran?" "Buzz Buzz", because she think Thunder Magic sounds cool.
Hashira_1996 said:
Fran told shishou she want to see how she fares against Amanda without his help. Again this is someone who wants to grow.
Again, Fran saying she doesn't want Teachers help, just makes no sense. Because all her abilities to fight come from Teacher. So just by using him, he is already helping her. If she wants to see how she fares by herself, then she shouldn't use his abilities, but that out come is obvious. And I mean, it shows what happens if you only relies on Teacher, she lost him in the Dungeon and can't do anything. That's when Character Development "could" kick in, and she maybe realizes "Ok, I have to get better myself and can't just rely on Teacher" but we never get to that point because that's pretty much when the Season ends. But do I think that Season 2 will have that? probably not, I would be surprised if it did. She probably just keeps relying on Teachers abilities, and think, that it's her own.
Hashira_1996 said:
Her goal is respectful to me because she wants to give black cats tribe hope that they can do it if she did, so it’s not about her.
Yeah, which is a nobel goal... but also very flawed because of her having Teacher and purely relying in him so far "Here People of the Black Cat Tribe, all you need is an Overpowered Sword that carries your, then you can evolve too. Just like me."
Hashira_1996 said:
Generic is when the writer is out of ideas and wanted to follow the trend without making any effort.
False, generic has nothing to do with being "out of ideas". Generic means that it's stuff that has been done before, and not only has it been done before but has been done before many many times.
Again.
The stuff with the Gods, has been done before, many times. And S1 isn't doing anything to differentiate this from others really, because they barely touch on it.
The Magic/Element System, has been done before, many times. 
The only thing that isn't generic is her goal. Normally in most Isekais your Goal is to fight the Demon Lord or some other Evil. But is it a super interesting goal? Not really, because we don't know what it will  entail. It's basically, lets just go around and do random stuff and at some point she will Evolve.

But yeah, I guess I am done here, was fun. But you're clearly just saying "no, what you're saying isn't true", then some of your subjective opinions (many are pretty false), and the few concrete examples are not very good. So yeah, have a good day. Merry Christmas

Yeah i guess i’m done as well. Merry Christmas
Dec 25, 2022 4:26 AM
Dec 2020
Let's goooooooooooo!
My only complaint about this anime was that nothing of significance really happened, and it felt like it needed 24 episodes. It was like a really long prologue, before the actual adventuring began, and ended with a really unsatisfying conclusion.

We were left with a cliffhanger, not really getting any context for Shishou, why black cats never evolve, the world building and gods, source of dungeon manipulation, etc. It was borderline slice of life with how weird the pacing of talking and lack of context was. I mean, I get it, Fran is cute and Shishou is strong. Great. Where is the story? Everything felt sort of empty, like we were still getting introduction to the plot.

Glad to know it'll get a season 2. Hope they cover all these then.
Dec 25, 2022 10:21 AM
Dec 2021
flying dungeon letsgooooooooooooooooooooooo
Jan 6, 2023 12:04 PM

Feb 2021
I need my next dose of cute cat girl battling monsters with her trusty OP sword companion and leveling up together ASAP!

Definitely looking forward to more adventures with this likeable duo.
Jan 22, 2023 11:18 AM
Jan 2017
NinoDD said:
oh, i missed an interesting discussion, alrite let me chime in
it's funny you use " then some of your subjective opinions" when your opinion are subjective and very wrong. not only that, you always derailed from conversation ranting about something that absolutely have no correlation with your main argument in first place

1. no story
this is so non-argument, you either are so oblivious of anything surround you or you are purposefuly doing that
Slave girl met sword>want help out the girl goal to evolved> first step became an adventurer>became stronger>raise their rank so they can have more info about evolving>move from town to town to gather info

2.Vague Goal
wdym Vague goal? her goal are to evolved. because it's estabilished that the every beastman can evolved except Black cat and no one knows the reason
that's why she's trying to evolved to carry the dream of her parent and proving to the entire world that Black cat can evolve too and doesn't deserve the treatment they got

3.no Real World Building
The whole race thing, The whole god thing, the skill thing, the godsword thing, the creation of dungeon thing, the skill and title thing, the espionage at the end of the season
yeah, you clearly just hate watching it not paying attention to anything and already have your opinion formed no matter what, or you just didn't watch it at all
idk, either way it's still very sad

4. because she is arrogant and has no character development
she's stoic and almost expressionless tho, what are you talking about man?
she never show any arrogancy, she's snap only when someone mocking her tribe and looking down at her but most of the time she's neutral
no development? oh yeah overcome her PTSD over blue cat, she used to unable to stay awake when she have to learn thing but stay awake during amanda lectures, and put her pride down and actually acknowledge amanda
"yeah totally, i'm totally watching the series guys. honest"

now let's going to another argument you brought with hashira_1996
You acknowledge there's a world building but then went to argument it has been done before so therefore there's no world building ?what kind argument is that ?
also, the world building are more spreaded more than that
or you are that type person who has to be seat down and talk everything verbally to consider anything as a world building? absolute nonesense

"she just went into 2 Dungeons "
mate you brought naruto as comparison before, you realize naruto is not even finishing 1 arc by episode 12 right ? you realize not everything have to explain or expanded or rushes in 12 episode right ? or such thing as "slow-burn" doesn't exist in your world

"having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities."
but she never do that ? she never look down or straight mocked everyone being weak. maybe you should google the actual meaning of arrogance
" she is better as them"
she never said verbally or displayed any of this behaviour so i honestly don't know what are you talking about

"And she is never learning or improving or selfreflecting on her actions"
oh she does, you realized she's only being an adventurer for 2 weeks and can defend herself better than the 2 E rank adventurer who's been on the game for a year
and she choose the defend both of them instead prioritizing herself, didn't your main argument her being "arrogant" ? lmao

" her ass was on the line too"
exactly if she is arrogant as you said, she would sacrifice both of them and buy times as much as possible letting the enemy focus on other adventurer
but she didn't do that, so you quite literaly just made up BS because you just don't like fran lmao
Jan 22, 2023 11:44 AM
Jan 2017
NinoDD said:

" that it's super generic and not worth talking about"
but your argument is no worldbuilding ? so you confirm yourself it's not true but you just sperging about it because it wasn't interesting enough?
so World building exist is an objective truth, but it has no world building only in your eyes because it's your subjective opinion.
got it

" I mean, she is arrogant"
not nice, oh you mean when they mocked her entire tribe and said that they'll turn her into slaves? or when someone said gonna torture her and cut-off her limb one by one ?
oh wow, is that your definition of being "not nice", man you are sure saint
because any other sensible person would recognize them as treath and danger and would tried to defend themselves

"Teacher, don't assist me. I want to fight with my own strength"
again, either you are oblivious and having hard time to understand thing, or you just purposefuly not acknowledge thing
she want to fight fair with amanda, because in every scenario they are fighting both fran and shishou because each one of them are able to think and fight separately
which ultimately makes everything 2v1 instead 1v1, that's why fran want to fight her fair and square instead make it 2v1 as usual
" So without Teacher she wouldn't a chance against the people she fights."
she well aware tho, that's why she's panicked when they are separated. i don't see her ever being arrogant over anything

" "having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities."
man the fact you are either misinterpreted or doesn't understand someone behaviour are laughable, all the thing you listed not a single thing scream arrogancy

and if you think you are better than others then you look down on others"
again she never looked down on anyone, she's been harassed by the dragonbro the entire journey, only snapped because he mocked shishou
if she truly arrogant she would snapped the moment he mocked her, you make absolutely no sense with your argument

" because it's not her own strength and she still thinks she is better than the others"
goddamn, can you be more sad than this ? what fran does to you man? lmao

" Otherwise she wouldn't stand a chance"
nooot true, the anime didn't show it but in LN teacher check fran stat after rescue her with amanda. on Episode he even she's already have sword master when she pick up teacher because she's already been trained by her parent
she has Sword mastery at Lv.3 and sword art lv 7 by herself, and she beat krad without using a single skill or abilities too

"if you want to consider anything she does Character Development, then that was the only moment"
well i already said and made point about this, so yeah
Not true

" But the truth of the matter is, it's not really character development"
that's a very subjective opinion that i already debunk, thank you very much

"i have to keep fighting if I don't want to die"
completely oblivious about her being selflesh and put herself in front of the others to protect them, imagine paying attention

alrite i could keep going and debunk are your broken logic and your opinion, but it'll be another 2-3 text wall
so i'll just offer you suggestion to continue it on DM if you felt like your opinion are better and the truth
i'll be gladly doing that

cheers my dude

More topics from this board

» Such a long wait...

DEP_NSFW - Mar 23

5 by Jixxor »»
Mar 31, 9:04 AM

» When can we expect this to air?

Mino_Hi - May 6, 2023

15 by Christophereasy »»
Mar 18, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Is it really real? I can't wait!

CrazyButNot4U - Dec 21, 2022

41 by James_xeno »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:50 AM

» they announced it

kaneki1231_ - Dec 21, 2022

4 by removed-user »»
Mar 3, 2023 4:02 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.