Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 23, 2009 11:51 AM

Oct 2008
(300 years of world peace has finally came to an end)

...a kingdom was born..

...that kingdom was known as the Dragon Kingdom..

...it brought plague and chaos to the cherished lands of greenery..

...an era of war has begun..

A village in the Byakko regions was one day raided by bandits who also happens to veterans of the Dragon Kingdom. Before any misfortunes had occurred to the villagers by the seaside village, an unit deployed by the not very well-known Kamigyo Teikoku had arrived just in the nick of time. Apparently, they were doing patrolling in the area that was known to be the target of most bandits.

???: What is going on around these areas?

Villagers: *screams* Help us!! These bandits are going to loot and kill us all...

Bandit Leader: We are elites of the Dragon Kingdom. Pick a fight with us and you will face unfortunate consequences. I am sure you are not interested in joining them villagers, are you?

???: Not really. I was going to act that nothing had happened and give you all a chance to retreat, as long as you return the stuff you stolen from the villagers and promised no harm them but I have realized that isn't going to work.

Subordinate A: We cannot just ignore this.

Subordinate B: These bandits must not be allowed to escape. Letting go will only cause the lives of villagers from other villages in the future.

???: You guys got a good point. Let's ensure the safety of the villagers. Make sure they all retreat.

(10 minutes later..)

Subordinate A: They have retreated, sir.

Subordinate B: So, its time..

???: Seal all the exits. Slaughter them all!!! Its an order!!!

(This incident that happened in the village in the Byakko regions was later known as the Bandit Massacre and also due to this incident, members of the Kamigyo Teikoku were better known as an imperialist nation. Nonetheless, nobody really care much as that what had truly occurred isn't what people think. The only way to save people from others is to accept getting your hands blood-stained.)

(100 years have passed since the Bandit Massacre, a new era is about to begin..)

to be continued...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 24, 2009 7:26 AM
Jul 2018
Hmm..I sorta like it,I guess I'll have to read the next chapter to be sure.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» your stories and ideas

NaruUzimaki - May 13, 2009

10 by NightSnow »»
Nov 23, 2012 6:06 PM

Sticky: » Request an ID CARD HERE :) ( 1 2 3 )

Miru-SAMA - May 11, 2009

146 by NightSnow »»
Nov 2, 2012 9:19 AM

Sticky: » Introductions ( 1 2 3 )

Fatal1078 - May 10, 2009

123 by Haruka-chan95 »»
Jun 19, 2010 4:29 AM

» The Light Novel Project

ArchieBlaye - Apr 22, 2010

4 by ArchieBlaye »»
Apr 25, 2010 12:52 PM

» Music

Fatal1078 - May 10, 2009

20 by ArchieBlaye »»
Apr 20, 2010 10:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.