Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 19, 2009 9:12 PM

Feb 2008
What kind of problems you have? it can be the most serious as it can be the most pathtic or serious.
(Love, Anime lover, Nerdz, Hate,...)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 4, 2009 11:25 PM

Oct 2007
My boyfriend has a lot of problems. He is perpetually depressed. He has horrible parents who tell him how much they hate him all the time and how they wish he was never born. He also hates his own self and doesnt wish to be alive. It has gotten so bad to the point where he has started cutting himself and drinking vodka to escape from his problems. I love him so much and I don't know what to do to help him. He says that I am his only reason for still living because he thinks he has no other purpose. I really don't know what i can do to help him. I mean, i have tried acting positive around him to try to make things not seem so bad, but it is hard becuz in reality i am a pessimist and also think life is pointless (but i am not depressed or suicidal or anything like that.) His mother has already been making him see a therapist and neither of us are religious, so what can i do to help him? Any advice at all is appreciated.
Aug 12, 2009 10:26 AM

Mar 2009
well him seing a psychologist or counselor isn't that bad. But nothing that includes pills. And he need to have some willpower. if both of you did something outside the "parent's authority" you would be better. it is obvious he needs you. Probably you are the only person who showed him affection. You and him must strenghen your bonds and leave your problems aside. run off your parents if neccessary. Supposely there is a universal law of minimum damage but bowing to your parents just isnt the way. nor swearing at them. comfort them directly and if they dont change leave them behind. Dont let them destroy you and just because you care about them.

Maybe you are right. Life may be pointless but we have it. and you have one chance to make it a good one. love is the pathway from light to darkness and vice versa. use it correctly and your whole life can change.

i use you for both you and him. you have your own problems. we all have. maybe you are a .... no i wont jinx it

i wish you luck

and may your love last eternal
Aug 12, 2009 1:37 PM

Mar 2009
i think it is time i opened up.

i grew up like a little prince but ironically as if i was truly one my parents were too busy to give me attention(and my father still is). then they broke up so i had to split. i took it reletavely easy but that blow leaves scars.

i spend a lot of time with my cousin and saw that for them i was nothing as for most

my school life was good at first. but i changed schools again and again
in elementary i went to four schools in 6 years. in some i was rough.
in 6th grade i got into fights every week until i broke and left that school to go to my old one. Since then i spar with friends whenever i can.(i am too careful not to hurt them though). i always showed off my intelligent until even today some times that made peope hate me.

people find me boring and discussing and i find men even me too violent so i dont hang out and stay locked at home(since not even one girl would do more than to toy with me or ask me for exams answers since middle)

i am an object of envy cause i dont study and get 18,5.

i am utterly depressed and i deeply believe that i will die before my time. but i dont have the courage to end it myself

after the crush my skills rose to a new level along with the depression.

and i had nothing until march.

then as crazy as it seems i fell in love with a girl i met from a mmorpg.
then came the days of my life that made me happy truly happy
both our parents tried to stop us and my oh so sophisticated mother managed to do what her brutal father did not. she made me broke her up 5 days before she came to visit me in greece. it took 1,5 month to find her and speak her and tell her my true feelings and now because i am on vacations i cant find her and speak to her. she doesnt answer the phone and she isnt on when i am back on pc for a while. So i am desparate. i dont know.does she hate me or love me? and what should i do? i know i wont ever fall in love like this.

can anyone help?
Aug 27, 2009 8:43 PM

Oct 2007
Apollonas13 said:
well him seing a psychologist or counselor isn't that bad. But nothing that includes pills. And he need to have some willpower. if both of you did something outside the "parent's authority" you would be better. it is obvious he needs you. Probably you are the only person who showed him affection. You and him must strenghen your bonds and leave your problems aside. run off your parents if neccessary. Supposely there is a universal law of minimum damage but bowing to your parents just isnt the way. nor swearing at them. comfort them directly and if they dont change leave them behind. Dont let them destroy you and just because you care about them.

Maybe you are right. Life may be pointless but we have it. and you have one chance to make it a good one. love is the pathway from light to darkness and vice versa. use it correctly and your whole life can change.

i use you for both you and him. you have your own problems. we all have. maybe you are a .... no i wont jinx it

i wish you luck

and may your love last eternal

That is actually really helpful. It probably wont be very useful in helping things, but it did make me feel a lot better and I also think if i repeat this message to him then it will make him feel a little better too.
as for the leaving our parents thing..that is not really possible. We are only 16 so it is illegal to run away. he has actually run away from home a couple of times. once he tried to hop on a train and run away, but he was caught and the cops brought him home. Which ended up making him 10 times more depressed than he already was because of the consequences he had to face from his parents afterwards. I can't think of any other way to get away from them.
also, i would really appreciate if you would finish that sentence. "maybe you are a ...." i do not believe you are capable of jinxing anything.
Again, Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Ask to be a Helper♪

katedadevil - Jul 4, 2009

9 by Katreena »»
Jan 7, 2010 1:43 AM

» Fate List

katedadevil - Jun 19, 2009

1 by Doggie-Chan »»
Dec 6, 2009 7:21 PM

» Introduct Yourself

13 by notaklepto »»
Aug 19, 2009 4:06 AM

» Problems Solutions

0 by katedadevil »»
Jun 19, 2009 9:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.