Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 11, 2014 6:06 AM

Jan 2014
if you're into cheating, or the person into stealing somebodies girl/guy then this stuff is for you (NTR).
"netorare" simply a genre wherein the MC, gets his love ones stolen from him/her either being force, blackmailed , or the person simply likes it , or force at the beggining and she/he suddenly likes it. i put this post simply to warn to those persons like lighthearted stories, this manga will definitely piss you off or make your bad day if not into kind of this things
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Feb 11, 2014 6:10 AM

Aug 2012
Are you telling me that hentai isn't all about true love?
Feb 13, 2014 7:27 AM

Jan 2014
MrAwesome2014 said:

dunno, but if its true love why practice anal with another guy when you can practice anal with your boyfriend (in the story) ?

+ its cheating, no NTR tags here anyway this post is just a fair warning not to cause rage for the non-ntr readers. . .to read facts before they read.. :P
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Aug 3, 2014 12:56 PM

Oct 2012
what a sad manga.. and what a bitch >.<
Aug 9, 2014 10:47 AM

Jan 2014
ss4chris said:

so true...plus she's doing too with other guys..just exactly the bf is seeing in his nightmares...well we can't complain it's NTR...it's bound to have idiotic heroines...but I don't blame guy here..he doesn't know..unlike in some NTR stories..they find out and know their love ones are stolen and just do nothing...basically the main protagonist guy here is much better than the other Mc guys in other NTR stories
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Oct 27, 2014 2:46 AM
May 2014
with true honesty of my opinion, if yall read "hand" then the other chapters, youll understand the nature of shoutarou. even though ntr is a bad thing but this was a sad ntr.

dont hate me cos this is what i think

but honestlya really sad story overall.
Oct 28, 2014 2:06 AM

Jan 2014
SKYflare said:
with true honesty of my opinion, if yall read "hand" then the other chapters, youll understand the nature of shoutarou. even though ntr is a bad thing but this was a sad ntr.

dont hate me cos this is what i think

but honestlya really sad story overall.

I already read hand... but no offense... he almost stole the girl away from the guy... plus the guy has no bad blood against the Netori dude... plus he's past is poor excuse to just to get away with what has he done... he could have just moved on and try to fall for another girl instead not to try and steal another guys gf...
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Dec 29, 2014 1:07 AM

Sep 2012
Funny you've said that I thought so too, but this wasn't really necessarily NTR, though she does cheat in the end she still was with her boyfriend and felt guilty about it after hearing that it doesn't matter to him if they had sex (anal) as long as he can spend his time with her he's okay with it. She had broke down crying with him not knowing what she cried about apologizing for what she done Its likely she told him about her week of 'practice' with her partner during her view of the story. They most likely are still together and cut all ties with the partner she practice with. He let her leave after he did rape and attempt to make her break up with her boyfriend, but in the end she went back for her boyfriend showing how loyal she is though it seemed she liked the other guy a bit just that her feelings for her boyfriend were greater.

From his point-of-view, he actually seen them do it in the class, not knowing he was there the entire time she utters she's sorry. They than meet up just like from her perspective with a different setup, she seemed to still have lingering feelings for the other guy. He hugs her and pleasing that being with her is enough and that he doesn't want to lose her hoping she loves him as much, but it's most likely a NTR route though it isn't as bad because the guy wasn't a maniac old perverted rapist. He genuinely fell for her twice and in his version, she most like became pregnant in the end.
Dec 29, 2014 1:54 AM

Jan 2014
iAmNEJi said:
Funny you've said that I thought so too, but this wasn't really necessarily NTR, though she does cheat in the end she still was with her boyfriend and felt guilty about it after hearing that it doesn't matter to him if they had sex (anal) as long as he can spend his time with her he's okay with it. She had broke down crying with him not knowing what she cried about apologizing for what she done Its likely she told him about her week of 'practice' with her partner during her view of the story. They most likely are still together and cut all ties with the partner she practice with. He let her leave after he did rape and attempt to make her break up with her boyfriend, but in the end she went back for her boyfriend showing how loyal she is though it seemed she liked the other guy a bit just that her feelings for her boyfriend were greater.

From his point-of-view, he actually seen them do it in the class, not knowing he was there the entire time she utters she's sorry. They than meet up just like from her perspective with a different setup, she seemed to still have lingering feelings for the other guy. He hugs her and pleasing that being with her is enough and that he doesn't want to lose her hoping she loves him as much, but it's most likely a NTR route though it isn't as bad because the guy wasn't a maniac old perverted rapist. He genuinely fell for her twice and in his version, she most like became pregnant in the end.

if you're talking about dreams like days... I already red that too... that's story about them started as a vanilla.. and went down hill because he suggested trying anal... and the girl who's shy to do that done it with the netori dude instead, talk about being shy with the bf while she's not shy doing it with another guy, talk about bakaness fromn the girl lol... and used that excuse as for practice... in his perspective even though... he already feels in his gut that his gf is cheating (seen in his dreams)... he let it all slide cause that's how she love her... lucky for her the dudes too in love with her to let her go... but in this stories case.. since the girl admitted to herself.. that her ass is aching to get penetrated... we don't know if she'll continue cheating on him... given an example that he's busy for a certain reason... that she's too horny the bf won't do her.. she can cheat anytime that she wants since she already cheated on him.. she can do that again...
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Dec 30, 2014 8:18 AM

Sep 2012
DeadZeroSource said:
iAmNEJi said:

if you're talking about dreams like days... I already red that too... that's story about them started as a vanilla.. and went down hill because he suggested trying anal... and the girl who's shy to do that done it with the netori dude instead, talk about being shy with the bf while she's not shy doing it with another guy, talk about bakaness fromn the girl lol... and used that excuse as for practice... in his perspective even though... he already feels in his gut that his gf is cheating (seen in his dreams)... he let it all slide cause that's how she love her... lucky for her the dudes too in love with her to let her go... but in this stories case.. since the girl admitted to herself.. that her ass is aching to get penetrated... we don't know if she'll continue cheating on him... given an example that he's busy for a certain reason... that she's too horny the bf won't do her.. she can cheat anytime that she wants since she already cheated on him.. she can do that again...
DeadZeroSource said:
iAmNEJi said:

It'd be interesting to see at least see a short chapter that let us see what's going on. This was an interesting NTR, though I'm not a fan of the genre. Lol, I agree what's with trying it with someone who's not her boyfriend? I'd say she probably unconsciously had feelings for him from the get go because she was always on his case. I hope this does has a sequel at least it's not all sex no plot without unnecessary rape.
Dec 30, 2014 7:42 PM

Jan 2014
iAmNEJi said:
DeadZeroSource said:

DeadZeroSource said:

It'd be interesting to see at least see a short chapter that let us see what's going on. This was an interesting NTR, though I'm not a fan of the genre. Lol, I agree what's with trying it with someone who's not her boyfriend? I'd say she probably unconsciously had feelings for him from the get go because she was always on his case. I hope this does has a sequel at least it's not all sex no plot without unnecessary rape.

yeah I know... if they would allowed it... I would have include a shoujo tag too.. since the girl seems enjoying her affair and she's the focus of the story too, since it's really about her... now since this is a h-doujinshi manga shojou tag isn't necessary... xD
to be honest I've never like NTR one's I just got sucked-up with beautiful art and became curious of the next story since the first one was a vanilla... then again temptation got me into reading this... because the art was fucking awesome!! xD
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jan 5, 2015 3:15 PM

Sep 2012
DeadZeroSource said:
iAmNEJi said:

yeah I know... if they would allowed it... I would have include a shoujo tag too.. since the girl seems enjoying her affair and she's the focus of the story too, since it's really about her... now since this is a h-doujinshi manga shojou tag isn't necessary... xD
to be honest I've never like NTR one's I just got sucked-up with beautiful art and became curious of the next story since the first one was a vanilla... then again temptation got me into reading this... because the art was fucking awesome!! xD

Lol, same reason. Lol we can always hope for a similar written H-Doujin in the near future. It all depends if Yuzuki wants to write a story like this again. Hopefully she does.
Jan 6, 2015 2:15 AM

Jan 2014
iAmNEJi said:
DeadZeroSource said:

Lol, same reason. Lol we can always hope for a similar written H-Doujin in the near future. It all depends if Yuzuki wants to write a story like this again. Hopefully she does.

hope fully.. I hope this is enough warning for all those who may.. come across this h-doujinshi..., well the art is good, the story plot is ordinary since it's already a cliche to some NTR stories to have this kind of plot.... it's fappable and if you only came to fap to it... and not feel anything.. go ahead and turn your brain off and not read as you switch pages xD
and always... it did a good job of pissing me off...
have fun fapping or reading... either way...
peace bruhs!! :)
DeadZeroSourceJan 6, 2015 2:25 AM
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jan 2, 2016 9:37 PM

Aug 2009
DeadZeroSource said:
MrAwesome2014 said:

dunno, but if its true love why practice anal with another guy when you can practice anal with your boyfriend (in the story) ?

+ its cheating, no NTR tags here anyway this post is just a fair warning not to cause rage for the non-ntr readers. . .to read facts before they read.. :P

to be fair he never had his d into her v... yet

the train arc was random and felt out of place

do like the backstory between asakura and his sister though
Jan 5, 2016 8:56 PM

Jan 2014
sirhcnil said:
DeadZeroSource said:

to be fair he never had his d into her v... yet

the train arc was random and felt out of place

do like the backstory between asakura and his sister though

its stupid to train anal with others lol, if you want anal with the bf u might as well do it with him cause even after you do train yourself with other guys she still has to be fuck by her bf in ass anyway... the training thing is like a kinda excuse to taste other guys dicks.. even if she didnt took the D in in her vagina, she might have ask for it later on anyways, cause as you can see in the last chapter, she's already infatuated with the netori dude.. :3
peace yo :)
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jan 28, 2016 4:06 AM
Jan 2016
DeadZeroSource said:
ss4chris said:

so true...plus she's doing too with other guys..just exactly the bf is seeing in his nightmares...well we can't complain it's NTR...it's bound to have idiotic heroines...but I don't blame guy here..he doesn't know..unlike in some NTR stories..they find out and know their love ones are stolen and just do nothing...basically the main protagonist guy here is much better than the other Mc guys in other NTR stories

actually.. that's just a dream. He explains it. Her vagina was too tight to have sex without pain and so he was afraid that she would leave him. Then he hears her having sex in the toilet. Only hearing, not seeing, so he doesn't know that it's anal. He thought she left him coz he suggested that they try anal.
The girl is a bitch. How does the smartest girl in class get duped into a week of anal "training"? and when he uses the toy on the last day, why doesn't she ask whether he couldn't have done that from the beginning?
The netori guy is a prick. How does falling in love with your own sister, then her leaving coz its impossible for them, give him any excuse to steal the girl from a guy who didn't do him any harm?
Only the boyfriend is worth sympathy. Let's just hope the bitch stays with him as in the final, instead of craving the netori guy for something she could get from the boyfriend if she just asks.
Feb 4, 2016 5:51 PM

Jan 2014
vanhelz said:
DeadZeroSource said:

actually.. that's just a dream. He explains it. Her vagina was too tight to have sex without pain and so he was afraid that she would leave him. Then he hears her having sex in the toilet. Only hearing, not seeing, so he doesn't know that it's anal. He thought she left him coz he suggested that they try anal.
The girl is a bitch. How does the smartest girl in class get duped into a week of anal "training"? and when he uses the toy on the last day, why doesn't she ask whether he couldn't have done that from the beginning?
The netori guy is a prick. How does falling in love with your own sister, then her leaving coz its impossible for them, give him any excuse to steal the girl from a guy who didn't do him any harm?
Only the boyfriend is worth sympathy. Let's just hope the bitch stays with him as in the final, instead of craving the netori guy for something she could get from the boyfriend if she just asks.

yep I hope so.. but the tendency that she cheats on him is big, if she can do that, she can cheat on him over and over again...
DeadZeroSourceFeb 6, 2016 4:11 AM
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Mar 6, 2017 5:01 AM

Mar 2014
The whole anal training because I love my bf makes absolutely no sense. But it's a hentai so it doesn't even matter.
Mar 12, 2017 5:03 AM

Jan 2014
AnimeSoap said:
The whole anal training because I love my bf makes absolutely no sense. But it's a hentai so it doesn't even matter.

yep, it's just a warning to the others, plus I dont find this that much revolting anymore.. hehe
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Mar 12, 2017 5:23 AM

Mar 2014
DeadZeroSource said:
AnimeSoap said:

yep, it's just a warning to the others, plus I dont find this that much revolting anymore.. hehe

It's a pretty modest ntr really. And Yuzuki N' has really great artwork.
Aug 6, 2017 11:56 PM

Oct 2015
Don't read this ****

You were warned.
Sep 6, 2017 12:14 PM
Jun 2014
DeadZeroSource said:
ss4chris said:

I don't think she's with other guys than the main villain, so to say. What i believe is that MC has caught them in the act and done nothing and repressed the memories. Wimp, shit protagonist as usual, and then starts dreaming about it. The only thing he gets wrong since it's his dreams and he doesn't know the nature of the cheating, is what hole she used.
Sep 16, 2017 7:32 AM

Jan 2014
Stormen said:
DeadZeroSource said:

I don't think she's with other guys than the main villain, so to say. What i believe is that MC has caught them in the act and done nothing and repressed the memories. Wimp, shit protagonist as usual, and then starts dreaming about it. The only thing he gets wrong since it's his dreams and he doesn't know the nature of the cheating, is what hole she used.

Yep wimp, since that guy has a bigger one she won't be satisfied with just a normie sex no more, sadly craving for it won't stop her from cheating from that on...
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Oct 15, 2017 1:27 AM
Dec 2016
So, what happened in the end? There was the part where she had sex in the library with the assman in the end and she told him to stop smoking. So, is she with the assman or the wimpy bf?

Oh, js I'm a bit pissed at the open ending and just in general the gf. But still, it was one of the hentai that left me with an ass fetish and an strong impression. I actually went to search for this manga.(I forget the name of this manga after reading it the first time)
Oct 15, 2017 2:32 AM
serendipity

Oct 2015
netorare is literally like vegemite

u either love it or hate it

✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁
i'll be a
bad girl who's
always good to her
boy
✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁
Oct 15, 2017 5:51 AM

Mar 2013
I appreciate this thread. We need more NTR warnings. :(
Oct 15, 2017 5:58 AM

Sep 2017
This is really funny. NTR Warning thread is a thing now. Lol
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Aug 9, 2019 2:50 AM

Jan 2009
Yo,NTR survivor here. Funny thing is, I read this a year after this kind of shit happened to me.

As expected, I got angry. Stupid me, pouring oil to the fire.

Years later, I revisited this. I made peace with my ex as well. Only by then, I came to understand my ex while reading AW. I specifically focused on Nagayama-san. She came to be MC's gf because she pitied him. Remember him crying, begging her to be his gf? Both were inexperienced with love.

Then to make it complicated, that girl also a perfectionist. Remember her saying that she is not that smart but she works hard. Hence, the anal training.

While that is stupid, all the 3 characters have a void that needs to be filled. And in the end, the netori guy wins in the long run.

😀 I could see my younger self in MC. You can't force love. Pity love will not last haha
hikari2905Aug 9, 2019 3:05 AM
Aug 9, 2019 6:30 AM

Oct 2015
Interestingly, many people have a very strong and visceral reaction to NTR, even moreso than other controversial genres of doujins like rape, lolicon, shotacon, gory stuff etc. One would think that the others I mentioned would garner more hate but apparently not.
Dec 18, 2023 11:03 PM

Jan 2009
revisiting this for the lulz and my opinion still stands: everyone has their own void to be filled

More topics from this board

» I doubt anyone will reply to this cuz of lack of threads but..

ss4chris - Aug 3, 2014

4 by KarasuXYZ »»
May 21, 2020 3:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.