Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 1, 2014 2:03 AM

Jan 2014
Username: Pseudo-Ryuu
Preferred name: Ryuu, Dragon, Pseudo.
About me: Greetings. My name is Matthew and I live in Serbia.

I currently speak 7 languages (including low Japanese). I like working on computers, drawing, painting, sports, and eating spaghetti.
I'm currently working on a manga I started last year, and it's comming pretty good so far.
I hope I meet new friends and to get accepted here quickly.
Gravity

I wanted you to be the last thing on my mind
I wanted you to be the reason i close my eyes
But I can't sleep
And oh God I wanted to be your high
But everything I said it went unheard
And everything you saw with eyes straight blurred
Became our downfall
Mar 2, 2014 3:14 AM

Jan 2014
Username: Bryannn
Preferred name : Bryan, 1977.
About me: Hi ! I'm Bryan.. i'm from malaysia. love to spend my time to read manga or watch some anime ;) , currently.. 0 friends :( , i would like to making new friends! feel free to send friend request! <3
Visit MyAnimeList | Visit MyProfile | Sig Made by Sacreds
Mar 2, 2014 9:20 AM
Dec 2013
Username: dras444
Preferred Name(s): dras , Meadows
About Me: I'm 17 years old. I'm about to finish high school and go to college for computer networking. I live in Ontario, Canada. My hobbies consist of anything computer related and of course anime. I started watching anime in May 2013 and have spent countless hours watching ever since. My favorite colour in green and the subject i'm worst at is art. Weirdly enough I love watching romance anime. To me they never get old. This is technically my first post, and I hope to stay active and I will respond to any messages as soon as possible.
NoLonger__Mar 2, 2014 12:35 PM
Mar 2, 2014 10:16 AM

Nov 2013
Username: Glow-kun
Preferred Name(s): Glow, Niko, Walker.
About me: Do not have much to say, i'm 17 year old, likes comedy, ecchi. I hope to make friendship with everyone! ^^
Mar 2, 2014 1:03 PM

Jul 2013
Hello everyone ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
Name: Lwaxana (too hard? Call me whatever you want)
Birthday: 5 February 1997
✔ Genres: Comedy, Romance, Horror, Mystery, Psychological & Music (changes sometimes, but there are most-watched genres)
✘ Genres: Hentai, (too much) Ecchi, (too much) Harem, Yuri
Anything else you need to know? Feel free to ask~
Mar 5, 2014 2:45 AM

Jun 2013
Hello everyone! ^^

Username: AkiyeHanasaki
Preferred Name(s): Akiye, Akie, Aki-chan, whatever else you can think of
About me: This part is really hard. I'm currently a high-school student living in Europe. In my free time (which gets less and less these days), I usually write short-stories, draw or listen to music (besides watching anime). Apart from my mother tongue, I also speak English, Chinese, Japanese and German. Though the last two still need some work... I also understand advanced Italian, since part of my family speaks Italian fluently, but I'd rather not speak it. I consider myself a total tsundere.

So yeah, nice to meet you all~! ^^
Mar 5, 2014 7:47 AM

Oct 2012
Username: Tomstrife
Preferred Name(s): Tomstrife, Tom, Strifey
About Me: I'm a guy and live in Australia. I am currently working out in the desert (which is pretty cool i guess) in the field i studied in. I play alot of sport and my downtime is mostly filled with gaming, anime and friends :) My main genre would probably be dark fantasy or fuedal japan style animes (along the lines of samurai champloo). I travel alot for Taekwondo so it takes me to Japan, Korea and even the states quite often. I'm looking to meet people who share the same love for anime i do and i hope im in the right place ^^
Mar 5, 2014 3:47 PM

Oct 2013
You may start by posting your username, preferred name(s) and a few facts about yourself.
As the creator, I'll start it off...

Username: MrMuzicFool
Preferred Name: MrMuzic, MuzicFool, ect...
About me: I'm an 18 year old almost 19 year old guy from the US and I currently go to college! I love anime and am starting to get into reading manga. Besides anime and manga my interests include writing original stories, playing video games, listening to and finding new music, and doing new things in general! I'm glad to be a part of the club! Can't wait to hear from you guys! Don't be afraid to message me or friend request me~
Mar 6, 2014 7:45 PM

Feb 2013
Username: FlashFrozen
Preferred Name(s): Flash, Mr.Frozen, Frozen, etc...
About Me: I'm a guy from the US and going to college. I usually enjoy anime and manga in my down time, with my favorite genres being action and scifi-fantasy. Outside of that my interests primarily are martial arts, running, movies, and foreign cultures. Glad to be here and hope to hear something back. If you want you can send me a message or a friend request (^_^)>
Mar 7, 2014 11:44 PM
Jun 2013
Username: Anarchiszm.
Preferred Name(s): Dylan, Anarchiszm.
About Me: I am an 18 year old Australian. I predominantly watch anime, but read a bit of manga. My favourite genres are slice of life, romance, drama, fantasy, adventure. However, I also watch lots of different types of anime. I love psychological, and/or gory anime if they are done well, as well.

My other interests include League of Legends, osu! and part-time working. I am currently taking a gap year and will take up university starting in 2015 to study business and language.

I love talking to people about the things I love, if anyone wants to talk about anime/manga/anything, hit me up with a friend request ^.^.

I also appreciate recommendations~
Mar 8, 2014 12:10 AM

Mar 2014
I guess I should do this also!

Username: Munashisa (thinking about changing though!)
Preferred name (s): Anything you can think of, I love nicknames!
About me: Hmmm, well I'm a huge fan of instant mash potatoes, a rabid fan of Haruhi/Nagise/Ushio, and I love making friends! Feel free to send me a friend request, I'm always looking for more friends! <3.

Anarchiszm said:
Username: Anarchiszm.
Preferred Name(s): Dylan, Anarchiszm.
About Me: I am an 18 year old Australian. I predominantly watch anime, but read a bit of manga. My favourite genres are slice of life, romance, drama, fantasy, adventure. However, I also watch lots of different types of anime. I love psychological, and/or gory anime if they are done well, as well.

My other interests include League of Legends, osu! and part-time working. I am currently taking a gap year and will take up university starting in 2015 to study business and language.

I love talking to people about the things I love, if anyone wants to talk about anime/manga/anything, hit me up with a friend request ^.^.

I also appreciate recommendations~

Welcome Anarchiszm, I'm glad you joined <3!
I hope everyone on here is as happy as a big Dango family.
Mar 8, 2014 10:35 AM

Jan 2014
Username: Origlen
Preferred Name(s): Call me whatever you like ^‿^
About me: I'm a student at the University of Culture and Arts that likes to watch anime and asian dramas as well as read manga and some webcomics. My favourite genres of anime/manga are adventure, fantasy, romanse, mystery, sci-fi, martial arts, comedy, sports. Favourite anime/manga is One Piece! (♡✧‿✧♡)My hobbies are listening to music (especially Alternative Rock), drawing, cooking, singing, photography, origami. I also enjoy playing/reading visual novels. I study Japanese and I really want to visit Japan someday. Feel free to comment or anything :)
Nice to meet you All! ヽ(◕▽◕)ノ

~DONE & DELIVERED 'til here~
DoReMinamiMar 8, 2014 1:52 PM
Mar 9, 2014 12:32 PM
Aug 2013
Username: -Sweetness-
Preferred: anything you want~
About me: I'm currently attending high school in Canada. I love playing games (except for those dress up games ;_; ) and watching anime of any kind. I love to draw as well. I have a tendency to laugh until I have to sit down on the floor, at risk of falling over ._. People always say that I look a lot younger than I actually am.
Nice to meet you ^.^
我們可不可以做朋友嗎?

Mar 9, 2014 12:44 PM

Apr 2013
Username: nakaimo
Preferred Name(s): nakaimo, naka, naki, nakachan, nakichan, anything really, I'll say if I don't like it
About Me: I love anime, manga, and drawing. I am from Washington, and I'm a black belt in Kung Fu. I have recently taken up card making, and work for several clubs, including my own. My hobbies include but are not limited to:

Kung Fu
Drawing
Anime
Manga
Pokémon
MAL

I hope we can be friends~ <3
DAGC | SCS | ARC | IM | RACE | TCO
Mar 9, 2014 1:16 PM

Jul 2013
Username: AnImeToXiK
About Me: I'm a 14 years old. I'm a bright girl who play the violin. I know languages like English Russian Romanian Italian Japanese. My favorite genres of anime are: action/adventure, romance, drama, mystery, horror, psychological. Recently I started to read manga. I like to make new friends.
Only the impossible is impossible...
Mar 11, 2014 4:19 PM

Dec 2013
Username: Shiro Neko Lunar
Preferred Name: Luna, Yume, Hikari, anithyng that has to do with dreams =^.^=
About me: I'm 18 I'm anithyng but normal...you see I'm a imperfect otaku, I love to draw, couldnd´t leave withought music.
I love justice and sweats. I love to sing, singing for me is living...=^-^=

Genders I like: Romantic Comedy, Drama, Horror, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life and Supernatural

Real friends really mean a big deal to me.That's why I hate lies and betrayal.

I'm a sentences and cute things colector. I love sweat things.«3

Aishiteru anime, because it teaches me how to deal with the world around me ( just in some points of course) «3

Hope we can get along, I would love to make new friends
Mar 12, 2014 11:24 PM

Feb 2013
Username: SalvatoreDoni
Preffered Name(s): Anything you want as long as I can tell you're talking to me XD
About Me: I'm currently living in Australia. My mother's side of the family is Japanese, and my father's is Australian~ I like any genre as long as it's interesting, though I lean towards shorter series~ I'm pretty laid back and I'll accept friend requests, and am willing to chat anytime. Other than anime, I enjoy drawing, sleeping, gaming, basketball (or any sport if it's fun), and hanging out with friends.
Mar 14, 2014 4:28 AM

Mar 2014
Username: Kretzuuya
Preferred Name(s): Kretzu
About Me: I'm Zeeni's real friend and also plays basketball. I hate school
Mar 14, 2014 9:55 PM

Mar 2014
Username: Wolf-sama
i am 15 years old living in Australia i can play piano and love watching anime playing video games and also kind of new to manga i hope we can be friends and get along :)

Mar 17, 2014 7:12 AM

Mar 2014
Username: S_era
Preferred Name(s): Sera
About Me: I am a 15 year old girl. I don't really know where to say I am from. I have parents from two different countries. I love anime and got acquainted with it in 7th grade (from a friend). My favourite genre is Romance comedy though I still like others.
Mar 17, 2014 4:48 PM

Jan 2014
Username: Aerauro67
Preferred Name(s): Auro, Auro-kun
About Me: There not so much about me to explain, I'm just a 15-soon-to-be-16 year old boy who loves animes, gaming, writing, drawing, etc. Favorite animes include FMA: B, Angel Beats!, and Steins;Gate. My two most favorite characters are defined by my avatars. Favorite genres are action, shounen, sci-fi, adventure, and whatever else. I'm a 3DS gamer (and sometimes GBA and DS) and I'll play Pokemon, Etrian Odyssey, or any other anime-related games.
Other than that, feel free to be my friend, add me to anything, I don't care, let's go have fun sometime~ ^_^
Mar 18, 2014 1:26 AM

Jan 2014
Username:--pandemonium--
Preferred Name:Panda
About Me:Love my anime..!! Massive anime fan for a long time (-- That's why I'm here --) Easy going, speak my mind, I do what I want (-- The reason I don't have a G/F... BLAH....!! --) Yep... I love this club already............................ :D

I'm from Sydney, Australia... I'm studying and work as a DJ part-time. Also into producing music.
--pandemonium--Mar 18, 2014 1:32 AM

Mar 18, 2014 3:22 PM
Jul 2018
Username: Yacchi
Preferred Name(s): Anything you like..
About: Hello, everyone. I living in the Philippines. I love eating sweet foods and doing cute things. Btw, I also love to make some fanfics of my favorite anime and ship. My favorite genres are slife of life, comedy, drama, romance, etc...
Mar 18, 2014 9:14 PM

Sep 2012
Username: Darkwolf1
Preferred Name(s): Dark, Wolfy-kun, or anything you want.
About me: Just a pretty normal guy, turning 16 in a little more than a month. I joined mal a little more than a year ago, and I play basketball to be fit, study in high school, and watch anime and play video games, nothing too special. Currently, I'm trying to become more active in mal and get in touch with all of my friends from before.
Mar 18, 2014 9:28 PM

Jan 2013
Username: Burley
Preferred Name(s): Daniel or Burley
About: Im 20 from England love Mecha but i watch all genres i went to college to learn to become a chef now im looking for job. Also im a gamer
Mar 19, 2014 1:12 PM

Dec 2013
Username: Zetto92
Preferred Name(s): Zet or anything similar
About Me: I'm a girl from T&T. 21yrs old and I love anime and manga. Faves include One Piece, FMAB and Steins;Gate. I also love sports, especially football and I'm an avid gamer.

Hope to get to know some of you. I'm always open to FRs or if anyone wants to discuss anime stuff. So laterz. ^_^

- Zetto
Mar 19, 2014 6:20 PM
Jul 2018
Username:
alexthetrex

Preferred Name(s):
Alex, Trex, Trek or The (no I'm kidding... though it does have a natural tendency to deteriorate haha)

About Me:
Hey everyone (^_^) lets see... 1/3 of my name makes up Alex, in addition one side of my body is shy and reserved while the other side is passionate and virtuous. I think that board games are a lost art. I like computer games such as Minecraft and League of Legends (just learned about osu but I'm on Mac) as well as mostly all sports (I am tall and pride myself in beating asians at badminton-- kidding/not kidding). On a serious note, the anime and manga culture that I appreciate, is atypical of my location (Clannad--get it?) and life social circle (manga especially is practically nonexistent).
I will leave it at that. I am not sold on the concept of online friendship although
"I'm curious!" and "Cant stop thinking about it!".

P.S. This is my favourite club, and Mina is the best. I plan on cutting down on my list of clubs once I have collected enough cards/badges to set up on my profile.

"New Members Welcome to Royal Medley"
Mar 22, 2014 7:54 AM

Jan 2014
Username: PandaGG528
Preferred Name(s): PandaGG
About Me: Hello everyone, I'm just a 16 yr. old who loves anime, manga, and light novels. I'm also a gamer and a huge fan of cars.

I hope to get along with everyone and I'll accept any friend requests if you wanna chat! :)
Mar 22, 2014 11:56 PM

Aug 2013
Username: AoniumSenpai
Preferred Name: Whatever lol
About me: I am 17 years old and reside in NSW Australia! School is a pain and most of the time I am quite busy. However I will organise my time well so feel free to chat to me!!
[/quote]
Mar 24, 2014 8:45 AM

Dec 2012
Username: NeoSpica
Preferred Name: Shion, Rara, Neo
About Me: Hey, I'm a 15 years old girl turning 16 this year. I love singing, anime and music. Gaming is my thing and I'm usually good at any games that I play for the first time. I usually play games such as CoD and GTA, which is considered to be games for boys, right? Well, that's because I am influenced by my brother and those types of games are far more interesting :) Anime that I usually watch is usually of the romance , comedy and action genre. My favorite anime is Angel Beats! That anime is so cool! =D I don't hate school but I just hate coming to school in the early morning ;)
"Can you cook books and feed them to your husband?" Jeremiah, Nervous Conditions
Mar 25, 2014 5:44 PM

Jul 2013
Username: RandomNinjaName
Preferred Name(s): Ninja, Yuki-chan and Sanja.
About Me: I'm a 17 year old female who is currently living in the Western part of the cold country, Canada. I like the shade of black and the faintest colour of blue and green. I prefer gory anime with deep plots and attractive characters, as well, I like Yaoi a lot, whether it be anime or manga. Ummm...what else, oh...I have a very diverse taste in music, but I prefer listening to Black Metal and Melodic Death Metal, so yeahhh.
Mar 26, 2014 3:08 AM

Dec 2009
Username: Mcxynth
Preferrend Name(s): Just call me Xynth XD or maybe just Xan-san :3
About me: I'm FOURTEEN (turning 15 this September), and a Filipina. I love watching anime and reading manga, and I also enjoy reading/writing stories - be it fiction or fanfiction. I also enjoy playing video games, like for example DoTA, MUGEN, Kingdom Hearts, and Touhou Project. My fave color is Orenjii~ :D Oh, and I also like singing, playing the guitar & piano, or just simply MUSIC. Lately, I'm starting to like dramas, be it Japanese or Korean -.-" I'm happy to be part of this club :D

Big Vers.
Mar 26, 2014 3:48 AM

Mar 2014
Username: LaZwei-S
Preferred Name(s): LaZwei or Zwei or anything is fine really ^^
About Me: I'm bad at introductions ^^'' Hmm.. I like the colors lavender, black and silver. My hobbies consist of reading, dancing. Recently got interested at making graphic arts. Right now I'm currently bored with life so I'm looking for something that would make it interesting. I'm a person who has alot of free time in hands but has no idea what to do with it.

I'm a picture-perfect face
With that wild in my veins

K/DA - POP/STARS
1:04 ━━━●━━━─────── 3:24

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

Mar 27, 2014 11:27 AM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013
Username: RachelPanda
Preferred Name(s): username, Rachel
About Me: Hello, I am 33 yrs old, and live in KS. Currently addicted to card collecting on MAL. I also enjoy raiding in WOW (MMO). Nice to meet you all!

LINKS
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

Mar 27, 2014 9:43 PM

Sep 2012
Username: PandaPudding

Preferred Name(s): Panda, Pudding, or Psyx. Or whatever you want(kouhai, senpai, waifu, husbando, kitten, daughter, nemesis, sensei, anything ^^).

About Me: So, um, hi! I'm Panda, and, uh, I like the color blue! I joined this club because Tiffany-chan, that adorable tsundere, invited me. I'm a fujoshi and a bishie fangirl who likes to roleplay and squeal over Skip Beat, bishies and cute things. I prefer slice-of-life, high school anime with romance because cute characters+high school+relationships(whether they are bfxgf or BFFs or club members or kouhai-senpai relationships)=fun. I'm a bit picky when it comes to art, but anime or manga stories with good plot are great in my book. When they're interesting, I'll invest time and interest in them, so sci-fi, fantasy, mystery, tragedy, drama and anything are a-okay as long as they're not boring. Oh, and I abhor harems and reverse harems because they have bland, cliche stereotypes and stupid, predictable plot.

What else? I like Vocaloid songs(Ia is my favorite), I worship Yuumei-sama, I read webcomics in Tapastic, mai waifu is Konata Izumi, I want to have cats (as pets), my favorite guy in manga is Ichinose Ren in Strobe Edge and in anime is Oreki Houtaro, my OTP is RenxKyoko in Skip Beat, I don't like most popular shoujo mangas(like Bokura ga Ita *shudder*), and...that's all, I think. *shrugs*

You can talk to me anytime. I don't bite. ^^
Mar 28, 2014 9:09 AM

Jun 2013
Username: legendz7
Preffered Name(s): legend
About me: erm, eeto... I'm a man! ^^ 18 years old now. I'm an Otaku. I love to draw anime but not as good as pro-one... My Favourite genres is Magic, Supernatural, Sci-fi, Action, Mystery, Romance, Slice of life, Drama, Comedy, Ecchi and Harem. ~Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu~ xD
Mar 30, 2014 2:41 PM

Aug 2012
Username: proudsixthgun
Preferred Name(s): sixth, sixthgun, my real name (if anyone knows it)

About Me: Hello! Nice to meet you all. I just recently joined this club, and hope to participate in many things. I am 18 years old, my birthday is on June 12th. I live in the US. I am a female. I am Asian.
I love to play video games. I'm more into classics/ old games. I haven't been playing a lot on the consoles. I currently play two PC games: League of Legends and osu!. If you play any of those games, please add me! I'll play with you.(Check out my signature) I'm really talkative, and I'm always looking for friends! (The more the merrier!) If you want someone to talk to about anything, I'm your gal! If you wanna' know more, send me a message/comment, don't wanna' give away all the spoilers!~~
Mar 31, 2014 12:21 PM

Jul 2013
Username: fffan101
Preferred Name(s): Meghan, Meg, or fan. You can even make up a nickname for me if you want :P
About Me: I live in the US, I am 16 with two older brothers. I started watching anime with my brother when he was watching bleach and I walked into his room and sat next to him while we watched it. My username (fffan101) is just final fantasy fan abbreviated. I love video games, hanging with friends, anime, and animals. It will be awesome to get to know everyone!
Apr 3, 2014 10:12 AM

Mar 2012
Username: ScarletSnake
Preferred Name(s): Call me whatever you like.
About Me: I'm 24 years old currently living in the U.S. I’ve been enjoying a lot of anime and mangas since I was in middle school. I attend anime convention every year to buy many anime merchandises I like. The genres I enjoy are Action, Adventure, Shounen, Comedy, Romance, Harem and Slice-of-Life. My current favorite animes of all time are Fairy Tail, Gintama and Attack on Titan. I also like playing different kinds of video games though I mostly prefer Nintendo and other Japanese games.

Credit to Hihanteki
Apr 5, 2014 2:34 PM

Feb 2014
Username: Jul-Delane
Preferred Name(s): Jul or Riia :P
About me: I'm a 17 year old girl living in France. I like green and orange.I'm now in my 3rd year in high school and i'll graduate soon. I like historical manga with some actions and good strategists, comedy and romance with a strong/weird girl lead. I prefer manga over anime but it doesn't mean i don't get hooked ><
Nice to meet you~
Apr 6, 2014 5:20 PM
Dec 2013
Username: colurens
Preferred Name(s): colurens or Kila :)
About Me: I'm a 15 year old girl living in the US of A. I find it incredibly difficult to choose a favorite anything and am prone to changing my mind on just about everything. I'm currently in my 2nd year of high school and slowly procrastinating my way through. I tend to stay up too late most nights. I enjoy singing, dancing, sewing, playing video games (badly and only at my friends' houses on their consoles haha), and attempting to voice act. I really love nature and art as well. I'm also incredibly influenced by other people? Like if you talk to me about something you're really passionate about, chances are I'll become interested in it too.
Wonderful to meet all of you!
Apr 9, 2014 3:09 AM
Jan 2014
Username: himoriRyu
Preferred Name(s): Himori or just Ryu.
About Me: I'm 24 years old. Been a fan of Anime and Manga since a kid. Also in love with videogames. I think I'm a easy going type person. English is not my natural language, so I might slip some words...
Not much more to say...
Nice to meet you all!
Apr 10, 2014 9:30 AM

Apr 2014
Username: -Len-
Preferred Name(s): Len-san, Len-chan, Lenchi ... or whatewer you like :)
About Me: Hello everyone! I'm just a big animefan. My favourite genres are Mystery, Sports and Comedy. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, watching anime, reading manga, listening to music (especially J-Pop/J-Rock), playing video games, drawing, collecting anime figures, cooking and sleeping. My favourite colors are black, violet and blue. I hate insects, noise and boredom. I'm a very friendly person, so feel free to drop a comment or send a friend request.^^
Nice to meet you all! ^o^
Apr 13, 2014 9:03 PM

Jan 2014
Username: SparkleBunnies
Preferred Name(s): Sparkles/Sparkle, though Bunnies, Sparkle-chan, Sparkles-chan, Bunny-chan, etc. are all okay ^^
About me: Hihi! :) I'm a girl who's probably younger than you (I'm thirteen) and like anime like everyone else here. I like smileys and cute things too, if you couldn't tell. XD
That's pretty much it, nice to meet you all! ^^
Apr 17, 2014 3:04 PM

Jun 2013
Username: Zetsumei-kun
Preferred Name(s): Anything is fine
About Me: I'm a 14 year old boy in a small country. My favorite genres are comedy, mystery and slice of life. I started learning japanese 2 weeks ago. I play videogames sometimes. I don't talk too much.
I want to become a cheeseburger~
Apr 20, 2014 1:18 PM

Apr 2014
Username: The_7th_Kuzunoha

Preferred Name(s): 7th, Kuzunoha, Jared

About Me: I'm a 24 year old lover of art, video games, and anime. I watch a lot of genres but action takes the forefront usually. I'm currently practicing to be a 3D Modeller and make characters and other types of 3D art. I'm also a gamer and I play a variety of genres in that as well. I really hope to make friends here. That's all from me. Take care peeps.
Apr 20, 2014 5:14 PM

Apr 2014
Username: Eminia
Preferred Name(s): Eminia / Em
About me: I'm a 15 year old who, like everyone on this site, likes anime. I love the genres mystery, comedy, slice of life, and romance but I'm fine with all genres. I don't play video games a lot but I'm a fan of the atelier series (anyone heard of it?) Also, I don't take the initiative to talk to people unless I know them really well. That's about it... see you guys later?
Apr 20, 2014 6:06 PM

Feb 2014
Username: Nerveri
Preferred Name(s): My real name is Chris. Call me that and I'll kill you though.
About Me: Well, what is there to say? I'm a fourteen year old guy trying to survive high school in one piece. I'm Korean, and I've been reading manga since I was nine years old, although I can never seem to finish any one of them. I'd say I really started to watch anime after getting sick of seeing all the other "scene" kids I hang out with hype up over some stupid mainstream show or try to speak in Japanese. Like seriously, stop trying so hard. You look like a fucking idiot. So yeah, I've started since January and I don't see an end yet.
I hate hentai, action, and mecha. I can tolerate ecchi and harem, but I'd rather watch a rom-com/slice of life. I like to sleep, breathe, and am somewhat good at drawing. I spend most of my time on the Internet on MAL, so don't be afraid to drop by sometime and get to know me.
Apr 21, 2014 11:28 AM

Apr 2009
Heyhey!

Im Stanley, 23 years old and watched anime eversince i stumbled upon it when i was about 11... (see my profile for more).. Most of my free time i spend on watching anime and lots of sports (karate and wing chun) and am a karate sensei for a few years already. I love listening to kpop but i can tollerate almost every genre :)... Im very talkative when chatting and all so please dont hesitate to send me a message orso ;) (at least if you can stand my horrible english xD)
hmmm... furthermore im really impulsive and musical and love being around friends and people.
I aint weird... im HentaiSensei
Apr 22, 2014 12:40 AM

Aug 2013
Hi, I'm Paweł and I'm from Poland. I was born in 1990.
I love music, I'm open-minded person, so I don't confine to one genre.
If you want to see my audio library, don't hescitate to look at it : http://www.last.fm/user/rascal0pl/library .

I love anime, it is obvious :D But although I grew in oldschool animation times, I prefer "new" anime. I'm open to watch everything except Mecha (but Evangelion was amazing) styles.

I'm trying to learn Japanese (by last 6 months), for now I can read Kana, I can recognize over 1400 kanji symbols and I know some grammar basics.

... hmm ... that's all, If you want to know more, just ask ;)
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] What Would You Do If.... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BunnyAyuki - Feb 16, 2014

1201 by Lisette98 »»
Aug 9, 2020 12:06 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] ✧Member♔Cards✧ ( 1 2 3 )

DoReMinami - Feb 10, 2014

144 by Amulet_Heart »»
Apr 28, 2018 5:29 PM

» [GAME] This or That ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DoReMinami - Feb 16, 2014

2464 by ToppyS2 »»
Nov 13, 2017 7:03 PM

» [GAME] Scrambled Names ( 1 2 )

dream-creator - Feb 16, 2014

74 by ToppyS2 »»
Aug 28, 2016 4:08 PM

» [GAME] Pokemon Showdown

Iris - Jun 6, 2016

34 by Iris »»
Jun 17, 2016 7:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.