Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 7, 2009 5:04 AM
Mar 2009
a place to discuss things about games on different consoles and about release dates of new games
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 10, 2009 2:06 AM

Feb 2008
wow! so many responses!! XD

anyways, lately i've gotten into playing the phoenix wright games. and apollo justice, which to me, is the same thing.
it's a very engaging series and i absolutely love it! it's not one of those action games that takes absolutely no thinking to beat, but one of those that you have to pay attention to minute details and figure out your next step. you get to be a lawyer and cross-examine witnesses and such, which is actually a lot more fun than it seems, because you have to figure out where the lie is.
anyways, after that long rant.... i highly suggest playing one of them.
oh! and there's a new one coming out starring one of the prosecutor's from the game, edgeworth.
May 11, 2009 5:48 PM
Mar 2009
hahahah yeh alot of reply lol nice what console is that on? right now i playing legend of zelda the one thats on the wii ,crysis and cod4 before the new one comes out
May 12, 2009 6:06 AM

May 2008
Anyone noe if there will be a new version of Advance Wars or fire Emblem ?

Cant wait for Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

Awesome Sig by Lailide
May 12, 2009 11:00 PM
Mar 2009
i dont know if any new versions of fire emblem or advance wars is comin out they probably say soon arer they actually remaking pokemon gold and silver its been a while
May 13, 2009 9:44 AM

Oct 2008
I am currently playing quite a number of games...

However.. In the past few days, I have only played two games.

I finished Growlanser II at the 13-hour mark getting the Riviera ending. Riviera is a Shadow Knight and her skills are primarily recovery magic.

I am currently playing Growlanser III and is already at the 13-hour mark but it is no where near the end because I don't stand a chance against the second round guardians. More over, I need to get some procedures done so I can get Wein Cruz, the protagonist of Growlanser II along with Riviera over. Wein has 999 HP and 500+ ATK, he will be my ace fighter replacing Annette who serves as backup. Riviera will become the new healer, enabling Hugh to focus primarily on those swifts and heavy attacks of his. Unfortunately, it isn't as easy as it sounds. Supposedly, I can get the rest of the Growlanser II crew over but I will have to replay the game multiple times and have multiple clear game saves. I can, of course download the game saves but their stats would probably be much lower than the ones I had which makes it pointless to do so. Honestly, if only I can get Hans over, it would be much easier. Hans fights using darts like Monika but his ATK power is higher than Wein's which is like a few times that of Monika and has much more indirect range. His moving speed also greatly exceeds everybody else. Hans alone dealt a few thousand damage against the revived monster dude from the first Growlanser. Every round was like 800+ damage, while the legendary Carmaine does 30 damage per round. He is only legendary because of what he did in the first Growlanser. Taking any hit from random encounter monsters result in death or at least near death when it comes to Carmaine as lead attacker. However, Carmaine is the only Growlanser (Light Saviour) in the series up to this point in time.

My other game is Samurai Warriors 2: Empires. The game lacks a story, tiny amounts of character development if it even counts. There are quite a huge number of main characters and the gameplay is awesome. It is somewhat like Sengoku Basara except it has strategic phases which don't exist in the alternative version. The strategic phases let me recruit generals, officers, cultivate the land, do mining, negotiations and diplomacy, etc.. As for Sengoku Basara, it is all about taking the lands by force. You don't get to recruit anybody, just fight alone with the character you start out with. Occasionally, your team members will help you out but truth is that they are much weaker than you. Playing as Nouhime, one would notice how weak Oda Nobunaga is. Hondam easily defeated him resulting in a game over when Nouhime had a kill count of over 500. "Your commander has been defeated, the main camp has fallen." *scratches head*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Member cards?

sebg - Jul 22, 2009

19 by Otaku-Aniki »»
Sep 3, 2012 7:11 AM

» Anime discussion

sebg - May 4, 2009

5 by Yserdeth »»
Aug 27, 2009 8:28 AM

» Make some Discussion

aTheNa_rOse - May 4, 2009

0 by aTheNa_rOse »»
May 4, 2009 12:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.