Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 5, 2009 1:43 AM

Nov 2008
Okay so far we have 23-25 out.. so keep the spoilers upto chapter 25 ^^. You are free to talk about the other chapters AFTER they have been scanlated.

Anyways I totally adored this chapter. Not because of only prince this time, but the things happening within Infinite Hamlet. Ah Gui vs Fairsky, LilDragon vs Feng wu ching ... and the fiery eyed Yu lian....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 5, 2009 1:52 AM

Feb 2009
I want to see Princes comeback to his castle.... And like Wolf-nii I hope it'll be grand^^ like on the dragon or something...

And I totally loved lolidragon kicking table "Where did table came from?"
Ski.png
May 5, 2009 2:38 AM

Nov 2008
Lol yeh! .. where Did it come from Oo?
May 5, 2009 2:52 AM

Dec 2008
Haha! I want to see what happens with the mission! Haha! I think the mission will be unexpectedly harder than they think it would be... Hahahaha
May 5, 2009 2:57 AM

Feb 2009
Raws.... I wanna outcome in english!!
Ski.png
May 5, 2009 3:01 AM

Nov 2008
I wish i was a super genius who could learn a language in a day or something ^^.. then i'd learn chinese and buy/DL all the manga and novels!
May 5, 2009 3:06 AM

Dec 2008
Hahaha! I wish I could do that too!!! I want to learn Chinese so that i could read 1/2 Prince RAWS! I want to learn Japanese so I could just watch anime without reading the subtitles and so that i could read Japanese RAWS! I also want to learn french since my family MIGHT move there! Hahahahhaaha

How famous is 1/2 Prince in China?????
May 5, 2009 3:17 AM

Nov 2008
I heard its one of the best sellers somewhere, can't be sure... i think its the imeem 1/2 ouji group - its in chinese mostly.. i noticed that one sentence

p.s. Lolidragon and Feng wu Qing sitting on a tree K I S S I N G....[well not really] discuss
noobzillaMay 5, 2009 5:41 AM
May 5, 2009 6:00 AM
Apr 2009
I wonder what will happen when Jing and Wen find out that they're Dage is Prince O.o, what is a Dage anyway? Is it lipe a Sempai or a leader?
May 5, 2009 6:02 AM

Nov 2008
Something like that... i guess saying "boss" to a group leader maybe
May 5, 2009 6:05 AM
Apr 2009
Oh, interesting... lol, what if Jing wants to become Prince's wife XD I dont think that Ice Phinoxe, Wicked, Gui, or Fairsky would like that too much XD
May 5, 2009 6:06 AM

Nov 2008
oh theres already 4 people, 1 more addition to the Prince Fan club won't hurt ahaha
May 5, 2009 6:28 AM

Jan 2008
One thing these chapters made me thought of was...
Dam, you can eat as much as you want in virtual reality without growing fat.
*drool*
Probably why Prince is stuffing up, girl IRL after all =9

noobzilla said:
I wish i was a super genius who could learn a language in a day or something ^^.. then i'd learn chinese and buy/DL all the manga and novels!

I can read chinese but don't know where to find the raws T_T.
Comeon the one time my chinese knowledge really comes in handy~!!!

bluemoon777 said:
Haha! I want to see what happens with the mission! Haha! I think the mission will be unexpectedly harder than they think it would be... Hahahaha

You know it's going to be, otherwise where's the fun and plot =9

lightning_bolt said:
I wonder what will happen when Jing and Wen find out that they're Dage is Prince O.o, what is a Dage anyway? Is it lipe a Sempai or a leader?

A direct chinese->Japanese translation of Dage would be Aniki. It's an informal but close way of calling 'big bro'. In gangs it does substitute for 'boss' well.
OYAKATASAMA!!!
AoriiMay 5, 2009 6:32 AM
May 5, 2009 6:30 AM

Nov 2008
Go to the related Links section ^^ you'll find the raws there. Although since u read chinese order the manga ;). If game food actually give your body energy i bet its only a small percentage... otherwise prince would die form 1000 bottles of alcohol
May 5, 2009 6:34 AM

Jan 2008
noobzilla said:
Go to the related Links section ^^ you'll find the raws there. Although since u read chinese order the manga ;). If game food actually give your body energy i bet its only a small percentage... otherwise prince would die form 1000 bottles of alcohol

Sweet... now for my exams to finish so I can indulge myself excessively...

Who cares about the energy =9 It's the taste that matters. One can spent their entire life sampling different dishes but still not even covering half of all chinese foods out there.

I'm obviously a food maniac lol
May 5, 2009 6:44 AM

Feb 2009
Depends what kind of alcohol we ar talking about....(but how the hell is something you ate in game transfer to you'rs body? via electric shock?) Beer, no problem, this won't kill you. Vodka, here's a problem, this can kill you if you are "untrained". Spirytus, This will kill you, irl half a liter is enough to knock you out.
Ski.png
May 5, 2009 6:50 AM

Nov 2008
hey u never know... how else can people continue gaming without breaks? btw we are talkin 1000 here.. even 1000 bottles of water would kill you....
May 5, 2009 6:59 AM

Feb 2009
Maybe.... There was greate book about future and games. They had special chairs with helmets that directed electricla impulses in the net and blocked them from going to body. They also had capsules in those chairs that acted as food, this could keep you ingame for 4 days^^. Greate book. (Well of course I'm simplifying things because of my poor knowledge of equivalent english terms) But that's just because I remembered something like this existed^^.
Ski.png
May 5, 2009 7:02 AM

Nov 2008
Ski said:
noobzilla said:
She's picking on him like a little elementary school boy if our hunch is correct. - bah i shuda put this on volume 5 discussion

Not really, check chapter 3, it all starts there^^

Just gonna move that conversation here. I read that chapter again and currently waiting for chapter 3.2 of the novel ;).

Lolidragon: "Is he like this IRL too"

haha i bet nowadays its her taking her frustration out on him because he is a womanizer ... no wonder... i thought what she said while stepping on him was out of character.. and out of the blue.. so it does have a link
May 5, 2009 11:00 AM

Sep 2008
I'm more interested in how this new "world" will turn out for 1/2 prince, the series.

Will the author go with finishing up this mission and maybe a few more than set them back to central or will it go to "conquoring" the east also than s/he drinks again and than goes to the north/south/west and does it again till prince owns around 1/2 of the entire world?

I did have a feeling that after prince recieved prince's castle and land (anyone else getting annoying that you can't use pronouns bc you have to use both? xD) that the story could have actually ended in another few chapters with saying prince is actually a girl but they hit us with there are more countrys.. Not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing.. If the quality of the story keeps up than it will totally be worht it but if this is more of a plot to milk the series I would be very dissapointed..
May 5, 2009 11:07 AM

Nov 2008
uh we barely scratched the surface of the game ...if they ended it now i would be like WTF? i think theres a lot of emphasis on the world being a game rather than the romance issue.

Besides Prince is not even top level yet, still doing B level missions etc... theres A, S and X still left and i'm guessing she needs to earn a much higher level for that and she hasn't even gotten CLOSe to the prince revolution, once he and odd squad including meat bun gets known as the best players + pet of second life... and she chooses who to date.. then the manga will end ^^ i think. I already expect wars within central continent to get prince's land.
May 5, 2009 11:23 AM

Sep 2008
I never said it should end, nor do I know what was the inspiration for the manwa. I just said it could have ended bc they never hinted to any other land other than what they were currently on.

Yea theres still levels to get but they went into much depth other than prince was strong.

Anyways I hope it continues with the same inspiration that first started it but I was giving it from a perspective of what other manga have done which is it looks like it could end but they pull a trick out of their hat to make it continue "ex randomly there are now 5 or 6 continents and prince is on his way to another one" where there were no hints to it before and just milk a series. :(
May 5, 2009 11:33 AM

Nov 2008
Ah i was just ranting on what i'd feel like it if ended soon, since the manga has a feeling of one of those long adventure types.

Anyways remember during character creation? Lolidragon said "what would you like to be your point of birth, there is north, south, central... " she was giving him the option on which continent to spawn in,

in case you think she didn't mean continent there... "“Which continent do you want to be born in? There’s the East, West, North, South and Central continents.”" - quote from the novel
May 5, 2009 2:48 PM

Jan 2008
Lawl I doubt this manga is going to finish anytime soon, cause frankly I think ch4 just started rolling into the center concepts.

Prince might be already max level (or close to it) though. In MMOs it's usually near impossible to solo any kind of boss (you need a well assembled team and attack plan, and even then one thing wrong could lead to a TPK), so I wouldn't be surprised that he can only take on B missions even if he is max level'd.

I think the continent of birth probably relates directly to which class. The eastern continent is obviously oriental flavored =9
May 5, 2009 4:10 PM

Jan 2009
If it finishes short of 100 chapters, I'm going to Japan to kill anyone related D:<
/not really >.>
May 5, 2009 9:17 PM

Sep 2008
noobzilla said:

Anyways remember during character creation? Lolidragon said "what would you like to be your point of birth, there is north, south, central... " she was giving him the option on which continent to spawn in,

Must have missed that.. but than I took around a 2-5 week break from this series after chapter 10 or so bc it was slow in the translations so probley just forgot :P

evilcheeser said:
If it finishes short of 100 chapters, I'm going to Japan to kill anyone related D:<
/not really >.>

Isn't this a Manhua, meaning its published in china?
May 5, 2009 10:08 PM

Nov 2008
Turbe said:
Isn't this a Manhua, meaning its published in china?
, meaning its published in china?

I think cheeser just wants to take out all that frustration on any one country.. wudn't think it'd matter if it was antarctica even....

May 5, 2009 10:40 PM

Dec 2008
Turbe said:
I never said it should end, nor do I know what was the inspiration for the manwa. I just said it could have ended bc they never hinted to any other land other than what they were currently on.

Yea theres still levels to get but they went into much depth other than prince was strong.

Anyways I hope it continues with the same inspiration that first started it but I was giving it from a perspective of what other manga have done which is it looks like it could end but they pull a trick out of their hat to make it continue "ex randomly there are now 5 or 6 continents and prince is on his way to another one" where there were no hints to it before and just milk a series. :(

Actually, it was hinted in the first chapter that there are more continents... Remember, LoliDragon asked Prince where he wanted to be born? And Prince replied It Doesn't matter?
Like Noobzie said!!!! xD Sorry... I wasn't able to read what Noobzilla said... I just replied after I read Turbe's message....
May 5, 2009 10:42 PM

Nov 2008
bluemoon777 said:
Actually, it was hinted in the first chapter that there are more continents... Remember, LoliDragon asked Prince where he wanted to be born? And Prince replied It Doesn't matter?

hah i got to that before you did ;)
May 6, 2009 7:52 AM
Apr 2009
What I want to know is, will we ever find out who Doll is?! I mean, during the tournement, she suddenly acted all mature, it scared me O.o i think she has a bigger role in the series! Also, I was wondering if Prince will meet LoliDragon, Yuilan and Doll in real life?! I mean, we have already met Wicked, Rose, Gui, Wolf-Nii, Wen and Jing! I mean, why shouldn't s/he met the rest of her team?!
May 6, 2009 8:07 AM

Nov 2008
I doubt she'd meet everyone... it might be that they decide to meet.. meeting everyone coincidentally, that'd feel so fake... i hope the author didn't make that mistake :/

I always thought doll is one of those pretentious people hiding their "powers" or more like real character with a silly exterior. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a GM or one of the game developers... or more like some rich but rather old lady...
May 6, 2009 8:47 AM

Sep 2008
noobzilla said:
I always thought doll is one of those pretentious people hiding their "powers" or more like real character with a silly exterior. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a GM or one of the game developers...

Like Lolidragon? xD

Anyways I bet by the end of the series they will all meet up IRL. So far this author seems to like to have a very small world IRL and a very big one in the game bc of how many characters prince knows on both sides..
May 6, 2009 1:34 PM

Apr 2009
The new release left me a bit perplexed. No words.
May 6, 2009 1:37 PM

Nov 2008
huh what? why? explain?
May 6, 2009 3:49 PM

May 2009
i didnt read all posts but for the one who asked... in a traduction said that DAGE is another way of saying "big brother" ... (like "Gege")

eeh... i found this volume less exciting, but the first chapters were so much hillarious xDDD
Yulian's dark side made me ROFL... haha and that Prince getting drunk... what a masterpiece xD
May 6, 2009 11:31 PM

Nov 2008
I can see what you mean, since Prince is separated, we're all obviously hoping that he gets back together with odd squad rather than hang around newbie friends.. hehe
May 7, 2009 1:47 AM

Apr 2009
noobzilla said:
huh what? why? explain?
It's completely not what I expected. The guy earns a piece of land, so I was expecting it to be a lot more battles from now on (to defend it) and then he randomly goes off to another place altogether... it's a bit like... ditching odd squad a bit :(
May 7, 2009 3:39 AM

Nov 2008
I'm seeing this as Prince's preparation for his grand entrance...

May 7, 2009 4:52 AM
Apr 2009

I guess you have a point on the whole 'meeting everyone on random' is sort of mary sue ish... I wonder what they are all like in real life?
May 8, 2009 1:05 AM

Nov 2008
Volume 5 chapter 26 is out... discuss from here on ^^ - [meaning chapter 26 spoilers don't need to be in the button]

Ah i like how considerate Prince is... its really nice to see a cold, strong female character being nice as opposed to a constantly nice, annoying lil fluffy girl being nice...

Anyways yay for Ken no shin (Kenshin) ...
May 8, 2009 2:02 AM
May 2009
i dunno, i really liked volume 5, i mean there is a whole sea change going on, which means MORE ADVENTURE!! and im totally hyped for more adventure and definately more 1/2 prince, i would be really really sad if it ended any time soon, cos its a story that doesn't even need a super complicated or interesting storyline, cos its so light hearted and fun!
although it would be really epic for prince to go conquer all the continents, i only hope that maybe he will do it with odd squad, because although prince is funny on his/her own, s/he is alot more hilarious when with the odd squad. i think this author is just really good at making loveable and somewhat believable characters ^^
May 8, 2009 2:03 AM

Nov 2008
ahh I love demon lord, I hope he join odd squad... and Im really disappointed what Jin and Wen did, but it was expected... anyway it was good chapter for me:D

May 8, 2009 3:01 AM

Nov 2008
I am disappointed in them... its so opposite something Feng Lan would do... and they did it without hesitation :O
May 8, 2009 7:22 AM
Apr 2009
The Demon Lord looked famillar for some reason to me, I just cant put my finger on it thought! And I am SO ticked off at Jing and Wen! OMG! Will this effect Feng Lan's relationship with them in real life O.o
May 8, 2009 7:53 AM
May 2009
lightning_bolt said:
The Demon Lord looked famillar for some reason to me, I just cant put my finger on it thought! And I am SO ticked off at Jing and Wen! OMG! Will this effect Feng Lan's relationship with them in real life O.o

he probably looks familiar because he is rurouni kenshin. you know, the anime and manga series?
SPOILER*
STOP READING IF YOU DONT WANT THE SPOILER!
NOW! rraawwwwr!
noobzillaMay 8, 2009 8:44 AM
May 8, 2009 8:44 AM

Sep 2008
Hmm that pic is hard to tell.. It could go either way.. xD but still another guyxguy moment...

Link doesn't work, check below

It is now seeming more like a game.. You really dont play with random characters, atleast not in the way prince knows who they are and y;ou don't talk about yourself, than do missions/quests to get items. Half the time you really are betrayed bc its hard to find a good party who you can trust :(
May 8, 2009 10:54 AM
Apr 2009
bluewolf93 said:
he probably looks familiar because he is rurouni kenshin. you know, the anime and manga series?

O.o REALLY?! I loved that series! I told my friend that and she said 'Dude theres no way' that is so weird!...I wonder who his lover is...and....WHY THE HELL DID JING AND WEN DO THAT TO PRINCE TT-TT it was so mean and not only that, it was just out of the blue... althought they're was some overshadowing when Prince said and I quote 'Why do I have a feeling that my friends are going to be the death of me?'
May 8, 2009 10:58 AM

Nov 2008
You know what PUGs are? Pick up groups? In MMOs these things happen a lot...like the priest hearthstoning(teleporting away) while the team is fighting the last boss and so on.

i think the author is making fun of that... and also theres the irony that this isn't really a PUG with random people at all... they all know each other really well in real life~!
May 8, 2009 2:43 PM

May 2009
i read the raws, for the ppl of the SPOILER, and it's true what you are spoilering an it isnt Gui its KENSHIN

and yees... those two bastards! how could they do something like that to their Gege... Prince you must get revenge no matter what, even if theyre you best friends ;3;
May 8, 2009 5:46 PM

Jan 2008
read ch26...

raged...

I can't believe those **** did that

must read raws now <_<
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introduce yourself! ( 1 2 3 4 )

noobzilla - Apr 23, 2009

166 by saberine »»
Apr 13, 2020 5:17 AM

Sticky: » Get Your Member Cards ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

kiaspa - May 30, 2009

247 by kotohapw »»
Jun 16, 2016 8:04 PM

Poll: » Hottness of Characters in 1/2 Prince

Ski - Apr 25, 2009

35 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:51 AM

» Cry about waiting for releases! ( 1 2 )

noobzilla - May 3, 2009

55 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:50 AM

» *HOT HOT* 1/2 Prince Official Illustration Artbook

BlackSakura - Sep 20, 2009

8 by blue-y »»
Sep 2, 2012 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.