Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 16, 2009 2:01 AM

Jan 2009
Every decent club on MAL has a thread for the members to introduce themselves. Since left handed anime club considers itself an above decent club, I hereby open up this thread for member introductions.

None are obliged to make an introduction, but I hope most of you will write a small passage about yourself, your interests, daily life or something completely different.
TakarianOct 2, 2020 3:50 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 16, 2009 2:17 AM

Jan 2009
I'll start off myself

I'm currently 18 years old. I'll be 19 this june.
My main interest is basketball and I'm currently the sixth man on Denmarks best u21 team (so far, we're undefeated this season).
Basketball consumes most of my time outside of school (gymnasium/high school, I'm in the third year and is graduating this summer), but I still find time to do my homework and watch a fair amount of anime.
I started watching anime because I found the stories and art fascinating. The first real anime I ever watched was InuYasha at age 13, and I've been watching anime and reading manga ever since.
Apart from basketball, anime, and manga, I also enjoy cooking and reading.
If you got any interest in fantasy or historical novels check out "random stuff" on my profile page.
TakarianOct 2, 2020 3:52 AM
Apr 21, 2009 7:01 AM

Jan 2009
Alright then lets see here.

I am 16 years old, still in high school. I started to watch anime recently about a few months ago. I used to watch the shows like pokemon and yugioh when I was younger but hardly knew what anime was back then. I was always interested in manga though since I found it interesting to read backwards. My friend showed me a little something called death note and I loved it. I watched the anime and live action as well. I still wasnt into anime till I started watching Hell Girl by a bored whim on tv. It really started me into liking other things so I got hooked and have been enjoying anime ever since.

Outside of school and anime I like to write and do acting. I've been acting since I was about 8. I love it and think it's really great. I've been in numerous acting workshops and plays. I don't know what I really want to do with my life, but acting and writing are probably what I have the most potential in. I also am involved in music. It's a really big passion of mine. I am able to play the piano and been playing for 7 years. I also have been playing guitar for a year and a half.

Apart from all that I like to do a few other things I guess, I read a lot, we get snow where I live so I ski and snowboard a bit and I like to travel if I can.

I probably wrote too much but oh well. I don't know if theres much more to say but for now I'll leave it at that.
StubsMay 27, 2009 3:59 PM

Criticker|Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love,|Last.fm
the things you are, and the things you never want to lose.

Apr 24, 2009 4:34 AM

Oct 2008
well... my turn :-P

I am now 26 years old and live in Berlin, Germany and I am left-handed (guess what:-P ). anime and manga are now for over 12 years my biggest hobby. It all started with reading about the Ranma manga in a nintendo magazine and the airing of Sailor Moon here in german TV.
Apart from anime and manga my hobbies are video gaming, pen&paper rpg, reading books and listening to music (especially Jpop).

My fav. movie is probably Kung-fu hustle, my fav. music band is Ikimono-gakari.
If there are some questions feel free to ask.

And finallyfound1: even if it is OT ... nice new nickname^^
Apr 25, 2009 9:03 AM

Nov 2008
kk, (k)now me :)
I'm 17 years old and live in Myszków, (it's near Częstochowa...err, Warsaw... Soviet Russia?) Poland and I am in "lyceum" (a.k.a. high school). In breaks between next episodes of anime, I take photos, draw, read or play on ps2. I always liked series like Sailor Moon, Pokemon, later Shaman King. But my first series which I watched knowng it was called anime was NGE. I started reading manga pretty lately, about a half year ago. I take part in conventions.
What I love in M&A is that they use old schemes in a new way. It's like they take our favourite ingrediens to make a compleatly different meal, and it tastes delicious.

I like j-rock and indie :) , my fave film is Talented Mr. Ripley, fav. writer is Stephen King. My nick is based on the name my friend gave his Morrowind character - Rowleys, and "Snow" is what I like the most.;p

I don't know what more to say, so that's it :)
Nov 17, 2009 7:20 PM

Jul 2009
umm...

I'm 16 and I've been watching anime for about 2 years. I always watched anime when I was younger without knowing it was anime...I just knew the shows were really cool. I watched Pokemon, Sailor Moon, YuGiOh, and Tenchi Muyo. My first manga was Fruits Basket, and soon after that I started watching Bleach. Then, the anime and manga started branching off and now I watch lots of anime.
Apart from my somewhat amazing anime/manga life, I love running more than anything. I'm a distance runner because I'm not so good at any other sports. I also like music. I play the violin and cello. I write too, but I don't write as much as I used to, but I'm starting to get back into it. I don't really like reading that much, but when I am reading, I prefer Michael Cricton, Stephen King, or zombies.

Also, before I forget...Super Smash Brothers is an amazing game!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Tips for living in a wrong-handed world

OrlahEhontas - May 23, 2009

11 by Colli_CF »»
Mar 31, 2020 9:32 PM

» Left handed anime characters ( 1 2 3 )

Stubs - Feb 7, 2009

100 by PoNaBo »»
Jan 18, 2019 10:17 PM

» 200 + Member Cards [CLOSED]

Snowley - May 3, 2011

10 by GFotaku »»
Aug 13, 2012 4:56 AM

» Who wants to take over this club.

Stubs - May 13, 2010

0 by Stubs »»
May 13, 2010 9:43 PM

» Creative thread

Stubs - Mar 13, 2009

6 by Yup »»
May 10, 2009 5:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.