Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 15, 2014 5:29 PM

Jul 2012
minescope said:
Animefreak17a said:

he could see the shiki didn't want to kill humans but they had no other choice if they still wanted to carry on living

TL;DR: To me, both sides were human to the core. Some people deserved their fate and some didn't. Sunako brought all this misery upon herself.

Oh and I suppose they could of done that for years with out being noticed if they rotated. Sunako was immature that's why I said it was a child's pipe dream. The humans was more at fault because of how they handled the hunt of the shiki.

Humans fear and hate what they don't understand and intend to destroy them, its the doctors fault for not saying they was still them selfs like they was human, also humans are corrupted by having power all the time in the real world, the doctor knew they was still them selfs because he had that kid with him who turned in to one.
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Jan 15, 2014 5:42 PM

Nov 2012
Cupquake said:
Krunchy said:
Well if you dont know what's happening behind the scenes you cant enjoy Shiki. I fully understand why kids dont like it.

wait

wait

Are you accusing me of being too immature to appreciate shiki? You can't use ad hominems; I'm going to be a douche about this sort of stuff from now on

What do you mean 'behind the scenes?' I watched the series. That should be good enough for enjoyment. If I didn't enjoy it it means Shiki didn't suit my tastes. I don't understand why you think that someone who knows what happens 'behind the scenes' and is 'not a kid' is not able to not enjoy Shiki
If you don't know what happens behind the scenes you miss great part of the story, as for kids we know they haven't fully developed brain skills so sometimes they just aren't able to understand what's going on so thier entertainment is limited to action, blood and corpses.

@Character development
Victims usually dont recive any character development, in SHIKI we had long slow start just to gain feeling towards them what gave lot of emotions for momment of thier death. Character development was more than enough.
Jan 15, 2014 5:45 PM

Apr 2013
Krunchy said:
If you don't know what happens behind the scenes you miss great part of the story, as for kids we know they haven't fully developed brain skills so sometimes they just aren't able to understand what's going on a thier entertainment is limited to action, blood and corpses.

@Character development
Victims usually dont recive any character development, in SHIKI we had long slow start just to gain feeling towards them what gave lot of emotions for momment of thier death. Character development was more than enough.

I don't think I cpmplained about poor character development; I complained about poor pacing because each episode felt like an eternity to me.

So are you calling me a kid or not? Because if you aren't I see no point in you bringing that point up. And I assure you that I understood Shiki fully. I admit the plot was pretty good, but the way they went about doing the anime just bored the fuck out of me, as I've said countless times

Also, you still haven't explained what you mean by 'behind the scenes' I watched all of each of the 18 episodes I completed.
Jan 15, 2014 5:55 PM

Jan 2013
Animefreak17a said:

Oh and I suppose they could of done that for years with out being noticed if they rotated. Sunako was immature that's why I said it was a child's pipe dream.

Jan 15, 2014 6:10 PM

Jul 2012
minescope said:
Animefreak17a said:

Oh and I suppose they could of done that for years with out being noticed if they rotated. Sunako was immature that's why I said it was a child's pipe dream.

Ok you stand by the crazy ass doctor who chopped up his wife and I'll stay with the peace loving monk

What about the people the humans killed are you just going to say * it was for the great of good, it was the monks fault, it's normal for them to kill there fellow humans

The pipe episode
The temple episode
The episode with the old man

The human killed out of hate the shiki killed in order to live another day just like any other creature

How is it different to what we do to animals

Look at bull fighting in Spain
Look a Thailand with there horse fights
Look at us when we hunt for our food it's no different
Look what we do to our fellow man

Ok let's.say for example a mother tiger killed a loved one or two in order to feed her self and her cubs now these animals are just looking for nourishment in order to keep them selfs alive and siding have a choice how would you feel about that

Would you kill the mother and cubs just because they was feeding them selfs, it's no different for the shiki they had no choice because they wanted to live another day,

Humans killed out of hate and fear and paranoia and some was.enjoying it.

Sorry but to me the series tells me that humans are more monster then what they are trying To kill.

And I don't sympathies with the humans one bit

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Jan 15, 2014 6:32 PM

Jan 2013
Animefreak17a said:

Ok you stand by the crazy ass doctor who chopped up his wife

Not really. It's obvious what your stance on humans vs. anything is so it looks like we'll just have to agree to disagree.
Jan 15, 2014 6:37 PM

Oct 2011
I sympathize with the Shikis. I mean look at the specials.
Jan 15, 2014 6:41 PM

Jul 2012
BlueKite said:
I sympathize with the Shikis. I mean look at the specials.

Oh God that had me in tears.

im a shiki supporter

Jan 15, 2014 7:13 PM

Jun 2009
Topic Moved
Moved to anime being discussed

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jan 16, 2014 6:08 AM

Nov 2012
Cupquake said:
Krunchy said:
If you don't know what happens behind the scenes you miss great part of the story, as for kids we know they haven't fully developed brain skills so sometimes they just aren't able to understand what's going on a thier entertainment is limited to action, blood and corpses.

@Character development

I don't think I cpmplained about poor character development; I complained about poor pacing because each episode felt like an eternity to me.

So are you calling me a kid or not? Because if you aren't I see no point in you bringing that point up. And I assure you that I understood Shiki fully. I admit the plot was pretty good, but the way they went about doing the anime just bored the fuck out of me, as I've said countless times

Also, you still haven't explained what you mean by 'behind the scenes' I watched all of each of the 18 episodes I completed.
That was response to Fullmetalrein.

Your birth date says you are still kid, no without reason you cant be president if you haven't finished 40-45 years old (depend on country), I fully respect that rule and I know Im not mature enough and skilled to become president, but fear not it's typical in your age that you want to be mature.
You say you understood Shiki fully and here comes your lie, even I dont understood Shiki fully after first watch and it's rather impossible to do for anyone expect creator. And here comes useful articles that will tell you what happen behind the scenes, if you havent lecture interpretation in highschool yet, you can use em to help yourself.
Here you have one:
http://gargarstegosaurus.wordpress.com/2010/12/31/the-massive-shiki-retrospective-part-one/
Jan 18, 2014 7:55 AM

Dec 2008
I just watched Shiki and I agree with "behind the scenes" theme. Everyday after each episode or couple of episodes I had a lot to think through. First of the old villagers were shown like typical peasants(e.g. low minded, they don't care about outside the village, i think that Megumi emphasize it clearly). When the weird deaths appear they still don't care, nobody knows nothing and still don't do anything. The passivnes of the people really pissed me off, especially Muroi and Ozaki or Yuuki's father(all of them are adult). And the most important thread is about morality and humanity i think. Theres Shiki which need to hunt humans to suck their blood and eventually kill them, in perspective of humans its terrible and unforgivable sin. And i agree with that BUT in perspective of Shikis it is just trying to survive like all the living beings so that's natural too but they are lonely so they want to bring their family members to their side despite that theirs a chance that they wont 't become Shiki and it ends with pain and sorrow(like Nao or Tohru). Then theres Ritsuko which i think was the birghtest character she choose own death than killing people. Her choice was morality good but other Shikis were afriad of death or they find excuses to live like they are too young or why should THEY suffer, its normal that nobody want to die but in exchange of another human life?
And finally becouse i dont like bad endings i though over an happy ending is there any way to do that in this anime?
Well I consider many options but the best i see is: Somehow the Sunako group had great amount of money. At first there were 3 Shikis(thers must be moore but i focus on them) so they need very low amount of blood everyday(i dont know like 0,5L?) So i would suggest to take over a blood donation company or smth like that thanks to their money and hypnotize skill it wouldnt be much deal i think. But i think that Sunako wnated smoething more than just survive, she wanted to make a place friednly to Shikis where they could live long and happy? But it's impossible, becouse the more Shikis the more blood need and idea of blood donation would be enough. So I agree with someone writing about Sunako being childish and has got some child dreams.
Overall i love this anime, characters and story. Cheers!
(sorry for bad english)
Feb 9, 2014 5:17 PM

Dec 2013
For me the show started off really well. But I felt like a lot of the episodes in the middle where wasted and really drawn out and when they tried to switch gears and show the shiki in a different light there just wasnt enough time for me to really feel all that bad for them since they where dicks for most of the show making me not really enjoy the ending at all
Feb 9, 2014 5:26 PM

Apr 2013
Krunchy said:

Your birth date says you are still kid, no without reason you cant be president if you haven't finished 40-45 years old (depend on country), I fully respect that rule and I know Im not mature enough and skilled to become president, but fear not it's typical in your age that you want to be mature.

I may technically be a 'kid' but I have enough experience with anime and literature to understand something like Shiki, which honestly isn't hard AT ALL to understand.

Krunchy said:

You say you understood Shiki fully and here comes your lie, even I dont understood Shiki fully after first watch and it's rather impossible to do for anyone expect creator. And here comes useful articles that will tell you what happen behind the scenes, if you havent lecture interpretation in highschool yet, you can use em to help yourself.
Here you have one:
http://gargarstegosaurus.wordpress.com/2010/12/31/the-massive-shiki-retrospective-part-one/

That article isn't 'behind the scenes' stuff, it's just simple analysis that doesn't reveal anything especially profound or important that I didn't already know about the show. Let me reiterate: I understood the show. Just because you didn't doesn't meant that I can't. My age has nothing to do with it, I'm in honors English and have extensive experience dealing with much more difficult literature (lol if Shiki can even be called that). You don't need to 'completely understand the whole show. Just look at Evangelion. There's tons of shit they inserted in there that flew over most people's heads, yet most people still enjoyed the show.
Feb 14, 2014 3:09 AM

Dec 2013
I thought the ending was good. I don't know what could've made it better
Feb 14, 2014 3:13 AM

Nov 2012
Cupquake said:
I may technically be a 'kid' but I have enough experience with anime and literature to understand something like Shiki, which honestly isn't hard AT ALL to understand.
And I think we will close talk with this sentence.
Feb 14, 2014 5:01 AM

Jul 2012
Anon1409 said:
I thought the ending was good. I don't know what could've made it better

Seeing that doctor die would of been awesome but that's my opinion.

im a shiki supporter

Feb 16, 2014 8:47 AM

Apr 2013
Krunchy said:
Cupquake said:

You do realize that countering my argument by saying I am too young is an ad hominem fallacy, right?

So basically you just forfeited. Thanks for the easy win.
Feb 16, 2014 9:18 AM

Nov 2012
Cupquake said:
Krunchy said:
Cupquake said:

You do realize that countering my argument by saying I am too young is an ad hominem fallacy, right?

You call devil proof an argument?
Feb 16, 2014 3:52 PM

Apr 2013
Krunchy said:
Cupquake said:
Krunchy said:
Cupquake said:

How the fuck was I using devil proof. You simply stopped arguing with me and basically said you won because you're older than I am. What you were doing is not a valid argument. Read the link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Saying I'm too young is completely irrelevant to the argument. It would be relevant if I was like 5, but a person in his teens can easily understand tv shows.
MushmallowFeb 16, 2014 4:02 PM
Feb 17, 2014 11:48 AM

Nov 2012
Cupquake said:
Krunchy said:
Cupquake said:
Krunchy said:
Cupquake said:

How the fuck was I using devil proof. You simply stopped arguing with me and basically said you won because you're older than I am. What you were doing is not a valid argument. Read the link

Saying I'm too young is completely irrelevant to the argument. It would be relevant if I was like 5, but a person in his teens can easily understand tv shows.
If you understand everything, you should be able to spot culprit in mystery novel after 1st time, are you able to do it?
KrunchyFeb 17, 2014 11:51 AM
Feb 17, 2014 3:12 PM

Apr 2013
Krunchy said:
Cupquake said:
Krunchy said:
Cupquake said:
Krunchy said:
Cupquake said:

If you understand everything, you should be able to spot culprit in mystery novel after 1st time, are you able to do it?

I have read mystery where I knew who the culprit was after one read. Guess that means I understand everything.

You should probably ere-read your arguments and realize how flawed they are. Let me reiterate why I thought Shiki is a bad show:

-Unfitting art. The shouneny art style doesn't meld well with with the feel and theme of the show. Most horror anime uses more subdued colors, while Shiki utilizes bright and flashy hairstyles. It does nothing to set the mood. The character designs are weird and pointy.
-Slow pacing. Most episodes were just about villagers getting bitten and turned into Shiki. Boring
-Badly explained vampires. These guys keep talking about how they need to drink blood to survive, but they don't explain why it must be done in a manner that kills people. Why can't they drink donated blood bags? Why can't they drink animal blood? You're supposed to assume that they can't, but the anime doesn't even mention anything about it. You would have thought that the main characters would have tried to compromise with the vampires and negotiate with them. Natsuno had ample opportunity to talk to Tohru while he was a vampire. Yet the didn't even ask if there was a possibility of blood bags, animals, or whatnot.
Feb 17, 2014 5:22 PM

Dec 2013
im fairly certain that he did ask Tohru to run away with him and that they could find out some compromise like blood from a blood bank or something along those lines but he declined. And i think it was implied that the blood bags would work when that old lady who was being bitten was given it over night and she was better in the morning, also he did some tests with his wifes blood i think and he used some blood to see how it would react
ururunationFeb 17, 2014 5:26 PM
Feb 17, 2014 6:26 PM

Apr 2013
ururuization said:
im fairly certain that he did ask Tohru to run away with him and that they could find out some compromise like blood from a blood bank or something along those lines but he declined.

Did he explicitly say blood bank, etc. or did he say something like 'figure things out?' If it was explicit, then that does imply that outside blood doesn't work and clears up the plot hole. If it was not explicit, that means that the mc is unbearably retarded and doesn't know to ask because of plot convenience.

What I meant by blood bags is like the shiki drinking blood from those bags...

Also the anime never explained why Shiki attacked the same human over and over, if they spread out their attack, they could have prevented killing people.
Feb 17, 2014 7:23 PM

Dec 2013
Cupquake said:
ururuization said:
im fairly certain that he did ask Tohru to run away with him and that they could find out some compromise like blood from a blood bank or something along those lines but he declined.

Did he explicitly say blood bank, etc. or did he say something like 'figure things out?' If it was explicit, then that does imply that outside blood doesn't work and clears up the plot hole. If it was not explicit, that means that the mc is unbearably retarded and doesn't know to ask because of plot convenience.

What I meant by blood bags is like the shiki drinking blood from those bags...

Also the anime never explained why Shiki attacked the same human over and over, if they spread out their attack, they could have prevented killing people.

cant remember exactly what he says and i dont like this anime enough to be bothered to try and find out what episode it happens in. I do know that the girl in charge of all the shiki is shown drinking blood in a cup a couple of times which would suggest they dont need to drink it straight from a person
Feb 17, 2014 7:26 PM

Mar 2008
Cupquake said:
I believe it was in order to keep their attacks concealed. Once they start feeding, the person gets all hypnotised, right? If a larger number of villagers had started getting 'sick' early-on, the risk of discovery would be higher, and the ability to slowly take over important positions in the village could have been compromised.

Essentially, it was safer to focus on fewer people, so that they could micro-manage the effects of their illness/death.
Feb 17, 2014 8:30 PM

Apr 2013
Ckan said:
Cupquake said:
I believe it was in order to keep their attacks concealed. Once they start feeding, the person gets all hypnotised, right? If a larger number of villagers had started getting 'sick' early-on, the risk of discovery would be higher, and the ability to slowly take over important positions in the village could have been compromised.

Essentially, it was safer to focus on fewer people, so that they could micro-manage the effects of their illness/death.

That does make sense. Although, from what ururuization said, they could have just stolen blood from a blood band, as I do remember sunako drinking blood from a cup.

Or better yet, they could have just gone to a large city to manage a blood bank and consume the blood donated there.
Feb 17, 2014 8:46 PM

Mar 2008
Cupquake said:
That does make sense. Although, from what ururuization said, they could have just stolen blood from a blood band, as I do remember sunako drinking blood from a cup.

Or better yet, they could have just gone to a large city to manage a blood bank and consume the blood donated there.
The ability to take properly stored or freshly kept blood seems likely. I think we could explain that method away with the problem that: one, it's probably not that easy to get access to the bloodbanks, even with the help of the daywalkers, and two, it would be difficult to sustain in the major-long term, as a never-ageing owner would likely raise questions.

Although, it does make me wonder, was it ever mentioned what the shiki's end-game was? Once the whole village was dead, what would they feed-off? First this village, then the world!? Or were they going to keep a bunch of people alive as livestock/feeding booths...
Feb 17, 2014 9:38 PM

Dec 2013
Ckan said:
Cupquake said:

The ability to take properly stored or freshly kept blood seems likely. I think we could explain that method away with the problem that: one, it's probably not that easy to get access to the bloodbanks, even with the help of the daywalkers, and two, it would be difficult to sustain in the major-long term, as a never-ageing owner would likely raise questions.

Although, it does make me wonder, was it ever mentioned what the shiki's end-game was? Once the whole village was dead, what would they feed-off? First this village, then the world!? Or were they going to keep a bunch of people alive as livestock/feeding booths...

If I remember corectly their main goal was to have a whole village to themselves where they wouldnt have to worry about being attacked and they could walk around freely. They also mentioned that they have teams in the big cities that kidnap people and bring them back. Although it seems pretty ridiculous if they actually think they could feed a village of hundreds, maybe thousands of vampires by kidnapping people in surround cities without anyone taking notice
Feb 17, 2014 10:23 PM

Mar 2008
^Precisely why I was wondering about their end-game. Morality and compromise aside, it seems like a rather short-lived plan without the developement of a sci-fi-esque 'people-cattle'.

Of course, none of that is really to the crux of what Shiki's about, but I find it an interesting line of thought, nonetheless.
Feb 18, 2014 12:57 AM

Nov 2012
Cupquake said:
Krunchy said:
Cupquake said:
Krunchy said:
Cupquake said:
Krunchy said:
Cupquake said:

I have read mystery where I knew who the culprit was after one read. Guess that means I understand everything.
I don't asked, if you knew because it was mentioned in the ending, I asked, if you would be able to spot him by yourself before explanation in every mystery novel. Got what I mean omniscient kid? but nvm, here we go to the last step, you will have a chance now to prove your arguments aren't lies, If you understand everything I would like to hear your thoughts on thoughts of author in Shiki and some explanation, so make some effort, cause I wont respond, it's your chance to prove you aren't liar. Opinion is left to ppl.
Feb 18, 2014 7:52 AM

Apr 2013
Krunchy said:
Cupquake said:
Krunchy said:
Cupquake said:
Krunchy said:
Cupquake said:
Krunchy said:
Cupquake said:

I don't asked, if you knew because it was mentioned in the ending, I asked, if you would be able to spot him by yourself before explanation in every mystery novel. Got what I mean omniscient kid? but nvm, here we go to the last step, you will have a chance now to prove your arguments aren't lies, If you understand everything I would like to hear your thoughts on thoughts of author in Shiki and some explanation, so make some effort, cause I wont respond, it's your chance to prove you aren't liar. Opinion is left to ppl.

I understood what you meant the first time, condescending adult. Yes, I have figured out who the culprit was before they revealed it in the story. It's not always that difficult to tell.

That question is irrelevant to what the discussion is about. You're no longer even arguing about shiki, just attacking me with ad hominems and red herrings to try to prove points that have no relevance to the discussion. Meanwhile, you ignore my points, mostly about shiki's pacing, art, and plot, while continuing to spout your fallitical arguments.

I never claimed I understood what the author was thinking while he wrote the story, I just said I understood the plot and character motivation of the episodes I have seen. That is understanding shiki.

My thoughts on the author? I honestly don't give a shit about him. He decided to write a more traditional vampire story without all the romance shit. The idea of the shiki not wanting to harm people and wanting to reunite with their family was supposed to make us feel sympathy for them. Something I couldn't do because they fucking ended up murdering a bunch of people. The author wanted us to ask who the real monster is: the shiki or the humans? The humans committed acts of violence as the hunted becomes the hunter, blah blah blah. Nothing especially meaningful is expressed in the anime. I like the way shin sekai yori did it better.
Feb 18, 2014 9:38 AM

Dec 2008
Cupquake said:
ururuization
Also the anime never explained why Shiki attacked the same human over and over, if they spread out their attack, they could have prevented killing people.[/quote said:

Some of them were family members and tried to bring their family to the shikis side which is actually bad idea becouse there is no 100% chance that they revive after death. I remember one wife/mother which all family members didnt revive and she was very sad and lonely :(
Although some villagers were singles...
Mar 18, 2014 6:33 AM

Mar 2013
You know every ending when the title comes up, I don't know what sound effect they were going for, but I swear it sounds like a toilet flushing...
Mar 18, 2014 7:50 AM

Jul 2012
Man those humans are worse then the shiki.

im a shiki supporter

Mar 18, 2014 11:21 AM

Dec 2013
Animefreak17a said:

how so?
Mar 19, 2014 5:35 AM

Jul 2012
ururuization said:
Animefreak17a said:

how so?

Ohhhhhh perpare your self.

1 the humans killed out of hate and fear and paranoia * read the manga too*
2 the shiki didn't killed out of malice but in order to live another day.
3 the doctor not only experiment on his wife while she was crying and begging him to stop and she didn't know what was going on, not only did he lie to the villagers about the shiki not being them selfs of when they was alive and lying to migumis dad saying she was dead but not caring what happened to -

- The people in the temple who didn't know or what was going on and was killed by the villagers in suspecting of hiding the monk which non of them knew he was hiding in the temple, instead of saying your under suspicion of hiding shiki and were going to have a look around or your under house arrest they out right killed them with out evidence and the only reason they killed them was because they was related to the monk.

- The old man that was being controlled by the shiki to kill the doctor they caught the old man but was killed by the old bearded guy and he knew what the doctor said about the ones being controlled but he said he was a traitor and killed him.

- The people in the pipes the doctor a told everyone that bit takes 4 times to turn someone in to a shiki but they ignored this and killed them anyways.

The humans was cruel to the shiki..... instead of giving them a quick painless death they instead demoralised them and let them burn in the sun while smiling and was pissed when one of the humans was putting them out of there misery.

The doctor didn't even care when his mother was killed. And when he was experimenting on his wife he even questioned him self if he loved her and he didn't even give her the time of day when she was human, injecting acid in her, cutting her up, poking things in to her, slicing her up and not even a tear or a sorry or nothing and the reason he hesitated was because he was courteous and across of her, what kind of asshole would do that to his own wife.

They treated it like a sport of killing

The shiki didn't ask to become shiki and some of them hated being shiki and what they did but had no other choice but to drink human blood.

Even the little vampire girls back story was sad and I felt sorry for her and in the manga the bearded old man was way more cruel to her them he did in the manga..............in fact he was the most evil human in the series that enjoyed killing both shiki and humans * old man and the temple people*

We the audience knows the shiki aren't mindless monster like zombies or those things from dead space ......If the shiki was like them I'd understand but the shiki wasn't evil they still had there emotions and personalities of when they was humans and didn't change ......the only things that changed was-

They needed blood
The couldn't go in to Sun light
They was pail

Let me ask you this if a family member was a shiki and was asking for your help what would you do.....
Me I'd help my family members of course.

Look at most of the shiki the nurse, the old lady shiki, the blonde kid, migumi she cried when her crush died, the shiki in the pipes was crying,............the shiki wasn't monster.

If you look up villains wiki the doctor is in there and the monk is in the hero's wiki.

If seen both manga and anime of this series and saw that humans are more terrible then the shiki
geekfreak17aMar 19, 2014 5:48 AM

im a shiki supporter

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiki Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2010

958 by mairyland »»
Apr 10, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

202 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2010

312 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2010

226 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nuzuky - Oct 14, 2010

245 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 12:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.