Name:
Bio:
Appearance:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 9, 2009 7:11 AM

Mar 2008
Name: Michiyo
Race: Human
Bio: Michiyo's parents were part of the first rebellion and they were killed for it. Because she was little she was taken and made into a slave. She seeks revange for her parents. She has been the slave of a vampire and Lycan before but currently she is the slave of Sinagro son Draco.
Appearance:
VampricScarMar 9, 2009 7:24 AM
Mar 9, 2009 7:14 AM

Mar 2008
Name: Takao
Race: Human
Bio: He is a strong willed person and very loyal to whatever master he has even though he can be a little stubbon at times.
Appearance:
VampricScarMar 9, 2009 7:32 AM
Mar 9, 2009 3:04 PM

Feb 2009
Ouch, so we have to start over, right:

Name: Kalose Mycra
Race: Lycan/werewolf
Bio: He was once the leader of a feared clan of warrior lycans, he attacked a vampire almost 300 years ago and his whole clan was destroyed, all except him and his daughter. He was captured and became the slave of the same vampire he originally attacked. He is heald in servitude by the fact that if he leaves or disobays his master his daughter will be killed.
He has been a werewolf for so long that he can control when he transforms and can do it at will. The only time he cannot control it is during a full moon when he cannot turn back into his human form.
Appearance:
Human form

Lycan form
munchinMar 9, 2009 3:34 PM
Mar 9, 2009 3:32 PM

Feb 2009
Name: Galidia Mycra
Race: Lycan
Bio: Her father Kalose went off to fight a battle which he lost resulting in the death of her entire clan, as the vampire Kaylee swept through the village killing everyone she saw Galidia and instantly fell in love. She spared Galidia's life and holds it as a bargaining chip over Kalose. Although she is a slave of Kaylee's she has a lot of priviledges that other slave dont have. She has even been known to get her own way with Kaylee every now and then.
She has all the benefits of being a werewolf without the added effect of transforming into a wolf. During a full moon she remains her normal self. Nobody knows why.
Appearance:
Mar 13, 2009 12:54 PM

Aug 2007
Name: Chibi
Race: Demon
Bio: Chibi is always enthusiastic about everything and always tries her best, but she always just ends up messing everything up. This is the reason why there is no master who would keep her.
Beside the fact that she is not aging, she has no powers that proves that she is a demon.
Appearance:
Mar 14, 2009 8:04 AM

Aug 2008
Name: Kohei
Race: Half Demon Half Human
Bio: Kohei has a human mother and demon father. My father died before I was born After my mother had passed away, I was taken into my demon family. I was outcasted and the head of the family (my demon grandfather) decided to sell me. I am a kind hearted person but I am also very strong because I have been attacked all the time because I'm a half breed. My demon clan has the power coldness. My power can manipulate coldness to make rain, snow, wind, and ice. I have a pendant that can help me intensify my powers. It was an heirloom my father gave to my mother before he passed away. Because of my mother I am able to be protectable towards females but I tremendously hate guys.
Appearance:
spineslayerMar 14, 2009 8:08 AM
Mar 19, 2009 1:50 PM

Jul 2008
Name: Jillian
Race: neko
Bio: Jillian is very shy when she is near her master. but she also kinda has feelings for him, which she is afraid to tell him. she will do anythign that he says and she tries not to make him mad or upset. She gets scared sometimes for no reason.
Appearance:
The rebel claim their braver new world is upon us.
Do not be fooled by the chicanery in which they lay their claim.
It is FALSE, and their uprising will not succeed.
Your will place your trust in F.E.A.R., you must.

Get the best things first, get Niall.
Mar 19, 2009 3:30 PM

Mar 2008
she cute and i'll fall for her any day ^/////^
Mar 19, 2009 3:52 PM

Jul 2008
^^ hehe

Mar 19, 2009 4:05 PM

Mar 2008
im thinking of changing my pix to other guy with glasses this one or u like the old one
Mar 19, 2009 4:12 PM

Jul 2008
oh no i dont know, they both are awsome and cute. darn it its hard to choose ><

Mar 19, 2009 4:18 PM

Mar 2008
well u did change ur girl so Black hair wth brown eyes or white hair with blue eyes ^^
Apr 27, 2009 10:22 AM
Apr 2008
Name: Mizakube (Mee-za- ku-bay)
Race: Demon

Bio: Ever since Mizakube was a young devil-spawn his father (the demon king) was... distant. When Mizakube reached adolescence, his dad left. In later centuries, Mizakube heard that his father was supposed to be dead, not knowing what else to do, he ventured into the human world. Once there, he was a wanderer and allowed himself to be captured by mercinaries, "there nothing better for me to do..." Mizakube said nonchalantly and they sold him into slavery....

Appearance:
I don't have one at the moment...
May 7, 2009 2:40 PM

Mar 2009
Name: Kagome
Race: vampire
Bio: i was young when my parents were killed but my grandmother just gave me away as a slave and i have to find away to get away from this.
Appearance: blond, blues eyes but always quiet and hates people that treat me worng.
Jun 9, 2009 2:55 PM
Apr 2009
name: anime
race: neko
bio: shy. lonley. parents died in a car accident.
appereance
NaruUzimakiJun 27, 2009 4:16 PM
Jun 14, 2009 8:10 PM

Apr 2009
Name: itori
Race:half wolf demon

Bio: was raised by a pack of wolfs because my mom was a wolf demon and my dad was hume and i lived with my mom and her pack so i wouldnt be outcast by the humans i turned 16 2 years ago and have been on my own ever since i visit my parents time to time and visit my friends from the pack

Appearance: my pic
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!

Jun 15, 2009 6:15 AM

Jun 2009
Name: yosuke
race:neko
bio: was outcast at the age of 12 just after his parents died and had to learn to live alone untill he decided to find a master
appearance:

Jun 21, 2009 10:15 AM

Jun 2009
name: Lulubell (goes by Lulu)
race:kitsune
bio: comes off as a weak child. but after a day or so, her real personality surfaces. she's very strong minded, but doesn`t talk to others. afraid that if she becomes attatched that she'll lose that person.
appearance: green eye, long silver hair. her ears and tail stand since their such a bright orange.
Aug 15, 2009 6:00 PM

Jun 2009
Name:Aiya
Race:neko
Bio:her parents were killed when she was 12 and she was sold as a slave due to no one to care for her. very disobediant
Appearance:

Dec 12, 2009 4:58 AM
Dec 2009
Name:Lily
Race:Human
Bio:Smile a lot but inside is crushed and sad cos in her past her parents died and they left just some money but was spend by her older brother (he tried to rape her but she ran off and then he committed suicide)so she if a little afraid of men but she only needs a master so that she can obey him in every way and have a place to stay.
(when alone she cries about what happens, always carry her mothers necklace and her mom called her Little Lily)
Appearance:Profile picture
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Master Sheet

VampricScar - Mar 9, 2009

7 by 12345trent8 »»
Jul 23, 2014 11:37 PM

» Waiting on the perfect time rp ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VampricScar - Mar 9, 2009

276 by Kaira-Chan »»
Jun 21, 2009 12:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.