Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 23, 2013 1:41 PM

Jun 2013
Forgot to make this. Sorry.

Post yo reviews here!
"You have finally found your own justice. Please...never lose sight of it again."

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 24, 2013 1:18 AM
Nov 2013
Okay well its really late and i finally finished it so here goes
First off, the character development is pretty amazing. From Kirigaya Yui's strength (yet she still stuggles from androphobia) to Aoki Yoshifumi's sense of uselessness, to Yaegashi Taichi's blind selflessness, and my favorites Inaba Himeko's beautiful lonely intellect and Nagase Iori's confusion with who she really is, I think the character development goes extensively deep within many psychological issues that teens face today, which makes it easy to relate to. Additionally, this adds to the plotline, making it meaningful and fulfilling to watch. Heartseed and Number Two were interesting additions to the story as they created many twists that shocked me with their intelligence. Aoki and Yui were cute together, but this stuff with 'oh i used to love someone else and now i love you' stuff is kind of unnerving. This is why i felt the Inaba-Taichi-Iori loge triange was a tad distasteful, but to each their own opinion. I also liked the comedy to it, which makes it more fun to watch. but at the same time, they could be dead serious without seeming like a total soap opera (unless Heartseed was up to something!) there were some moments i really were impressed with, such as when Iodi pretended to be switched with Inaba to see if Taichi would know it was her, and when characters seemed they were about to die I was on the edge of my seat. Personally, I really enjoyed watching this anime and I felt it would be worth watching to others, since most people can look past the romance stuff lol.
Nov 24, 2013 11:24 AM

Jun 2013
When I went into this show, I didn't really know what to expect. I knew that it was a sort of drama, and I knew the sort of basic premise of the first arc, bit that was it. Man, did Kokoro Connect blow me away. I got to a certain point on Saturday where I just marathoned around 5 episodes a day until I finished today. (Sorry for being late) All of the characters were unique and engaging, the different phenomena happening in each arc made things different and interesting, and the music was great. I especially liked the piano tracks and the First and Second OPs, and the first, third, and fourth EDs. They were really good songs, and I'm probably gonna have most of them on Osu soon.

I'm really glad that we got to watch this show, and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.

Overall Score: 9/10
"You have finally found your own justice. Please...never lose sight of it again."

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Weekly anime suggestions.

_Colorful - Aug 23, 2013

19 by Cloudyj »»
Mar 22, 2014 7:26 PM

» Love Live! School Idol Project (Weekly Anime) [Spoilers]

DaltonSezHi - Dec 28, 2013

4 by KiranAnime »»
Feb 17, 2014 9:52 PM

» Bakemonogatari (Weekly Anime) [Spoilers]

DaltonSezHi - Feb 1, 2014

2 by Expectation »»
Feb 3, 2014 10:40 PM

» The World God Only Knows Season 2 (Weekly Anime) [Spoilers]

DaltonSezHi - Dec 15, 2013

5 by DaltonSezHi »»
Dec 21, 2013 10:27 AM

» Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Weekly Anime) [Spoilers]

DaltonSezHi - Oct 27, 2013

5 by DaltonSezHi »»
Nov 13, 2013 3:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.