Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 18, 2009 10:12 AM

Jan 2009
Question about Asura's past: how has his insanity begun? I don't think it appeared from nothing. Maybe he was betrayed by a friend or something like this, so he decided not to open his heart to anyone once again? What do you think?

P.S. Sorry for bad English, maybe I made some mistakes
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 15, 2009 5:34 PM

Dec 2007
Maybe he just has a malfunctioning brain like most of the real mental illnesses?

Okay that sounds wrong, but you know usually "madness" might not even be "triggered" by something, it's just born, like any disease.
Apr 19, 2009 4:21 AM

Jan 2009
Diseases are not born, they all have explanations. So does madness, I think. It should always have that "trigger", but it may be too small for anyone to notice it.
In this case... If Asura had someone whom he could trust from the begining, someone who could explane everything to him, why would he stop trusting people? Or he never had someone like that, or that person betrayed him, or some other thing I can't think about... But still, a "thing", not "nothing".
May 25, 2009 9:15 AM

Aug 2008
I think he kinda went power hugry and went insane (after eating his weapon)
May 26, 2009 3:36 AM

Jan 2009
I think so too, but the question is about times even before that. (Maybe even before Asura became Shinigami's student). I know there's no answer really, only guesses...
And another question. Why Asura killed Arachne? I nave some ideas about this, but I'l tell those later.
Nov 18, 2009 11:46 PM

Oct 2009
I heard about a story in which a normal man from our world got to the world where everyone behaved like insane, but they thought they are normal and he is insane. So I think Asura is in many ways normal. The fact that he killed Arachne proves that. He is just very strong. Too strong maybe. And I suppose the amount of strength affects the posessor of it. Because of that Asura became insane, and he ate his sword in order to acheive greater strength, which means that his own strength got over him, for any strength wants to enlarge itself. At least, that's my theory about that all.
Colour the world with the music in your player......
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Kishin Names....>>>?!

Aquatos - Dec 15, 2008

3 by Aquatos »»
Nov 19, 2009 3:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.