Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 1, 2013 11:52 PM
Feb 2013
i could never figure it out but i looked up alot of rants online but i wanna be sure what was the actual name
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 1, 2013 11:56 PM

Feb 2012
Should be in the Code Geass section

There isn't a answer since her name was never revealed.

If you want you can assume her name by assuming the era she lived in and assume she had a fairly common name
Mar 2, 2013 12:00 AM
Feb 2013
yea thats what someone also said as well. thanks
Mar 2, 2013 12:07 AM
Oct 2012
her name was double C . thats why they called her C C
Mar 2, 2013 12:08 AM

Jan 2013
I thought it was Pizza Hut Girl. Anyway this thread should move to Code Geass Anime Discussion.
Mar 2, 2013 12:11 AM

Mar 2012
Isn't her name Coca Cola?
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 2, 2013 12:15 AM
Feb 2013
sorri lol, have to get used to where i put these posts
Mar 2, 2013 12:23 AM

Nov 2008
Who cares? It's not like it's important.
Mar 2, 2013 12:25 AM

Jun 2011
Auxoran said:
If I remember correctly Lelouch says something about snow in the epiosde she says her name but we couldn't hear.So my guess is Yuki.

I doubt it'd be Yuki. She's european, isn't she?

IIRC, people said it was Elizabeth. Dunno.
Mar 2, 2013 12:27 AM

Nov 2008
Even if we actually get the real name of her, everybody will still call her C.C. nonetheless.

saneIn said:
NeoAnkara said:
Isn't her name Coca Cola?

If she marries Lelouch, it would be Coke Zero.

This.... is actually nice. I laughed.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 2, 2013 12:30 AM

Feb 2012
onedaysnotice said:
Auxoran said:
If I remember correctly Lelouch says something about snow in the epiosde she says her name but we couldn't hear.So my guess is Yuki.

Elizabeth would be a acceptable claim seeing as she is from that area and during the time that name would probably be more common.

Although we need to know more about her history before you can even start to bring up a name that could be considered "theoretical" at the very least.

Not that it really matters that much. Just a tease really.
Mar 3, 2013 9:02 AM

Jan 2013
Auxoran said:

Google says she is Chinese

love the avatar. yuno<3 lol

but yeah suzaku was japanese and he looked more "britain" than a lot of other people, if anything lelouch looked japanese
Mar 3, 2013 9:07 PM

Jul 2012
I thought her name was *the sound of a drop of water falling on a puddle*.
Mar 7, 2013 1:46 PM

Oct 2012
Pizza butt

Jul 1, 2013 2:04 PM

Jul 2012
Pizza Girl obviously
Dec 3, 2013 11:38 AM

Jul 2013
LadySallieOtaku said:
Cecaniah Corabelle

oooookay now, where did you get that from ?
Pusswookie said:
This,
cressidaaa said:
Levi and Eren should be bro's. I'm rooting for their friendship!

is truth.
Dec 7, 2013 3:48 PM

Apr 2012
Charlie Chaplin obviously lol
Feb 1, 2014 6:36 PM
Feb 2014
Her name is could be a lot of things: Cecilia, Cecile, or Cecaniah Corabelle. But from all the websites that I looked at, her real name isn't any of these. But my best guess to what her real name is, is definitely Shizuku. Shizuku means "waterdrop" in Japanese. That's why whenever Lelouch says her name, there's the sound of waterdrops. I hope this help. :D
Feb 5, 2014 8:16 PM

Jan 2014
I do not obviously know her name, however I would like it to be Cecilia. Goes with the elegant look she possess. Also I don't think she'd have a Japanese name. In the middle ages slavery was dominant mainly in Europe, parts of Spain, Greece and other countries. The water drop might have just been a way to hide her real name.
"This world is rotten. " - Yagami Light
"What's most upsetting, is I don't hurt." -Alan Shore
"I am not the one at fault, the world is." - Lelouch Lamperouge
"I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. And I was really… I was alive" - Walter White
Feb 5, 2014 8:21 PM

Apr 2007
Cheese-stuffed Crust obviously
Feb 7, 2014 10:01 AM
Dec 2013
It probably has something to do with pizza.
Jun 12, 2014 8:10 AM
Oct 2012
Her name was intended to be "Cera" but the idea was dropped.
Jun 15, 2014 1:40 AM

Oct 2012
Celine something I guess?
Guess we'll have to wait until there's a official name... *waiting forever untill become a skull
Skull joke!!! xD

DenjaX said:
Even if we actually get the real name of her, everybody will still call her C.C. nonetheless.

saneIn said:

If she marries Lelouch, it would be Coke Zero.

This.... is actually nice. I laughed.

SUNTEARS said:

Yeah, C.C. is an absolute!!
Lol... Just what are you guys doing in here?
But omega good job
How about if C.C. is marrying Kira? (What am I saying? xD)
"Signature removed"
Jul 10, 2014 6:44 AM
May 2014
Cecilia Corebelle is her real name ^_^
Sep 27, 2014 2:12 PM

Apr 2013
I read somewhere it's Cecilia Cornabelle or sth like that. I liked the way this sounded so I want her name to be that but it's unknown since it wasn't revealed in the anime.
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Dec 4, 2014 1:26 AM
Dec 2014
terriermon17 said:
i could never figure it out but i looked up alot of rants online but i wanna be sure what was the actual name
I am the only one trust wothy of knowing her name and her origin is D+-coded so I cant say or type or wright it ulness she allows it DC direct contact passes the knoledge I can tell you this much cc is not as powerfull as her former self DC du to crystal meth smoke and being around drugs too much dc lost her power for thirteen years starting the year 2009 not shure when she gonna recover sorry people cc is to high and now that she is coming closer I'm able to read her name Celliion Dee Elisibith Montigeu is as close as i recall Dale` Athina Luna esclus is another few of her names
H0LT hope zer0 loves time cause time cause its gonna be a long life lol to bad I terets out some times when my geass is active I watch bad grandpa 0 made that guy put his pinus in a coin return slot hahahaha
Dec 4, 2014 1:29 AM
Dec 2014
SUNTEARS said:
dc has been going by the name Dale Chapman her real name is Dale Coish though as soon as I activate her we can activate the X gen and the euphorics aswell mind you bloch that jacki chan guy and his tux form f-ing with the water strider project and we will get our powers
Dec 4, 2014 1:35 AM
Dec 2014
terriermon17 said:
anothe thing is cc is dc and also missa amane she has half a life sometimes depending on butterfly effect she sometimes swappes out bodys with me and has a major drug proplem because of another rivle witch named brianna wiebe real last name Lamaru she been attacking cc and zero via witch craft and black magic and a dark variation of the bible its been an on going battle sinse I was young crazy stuff anothe name for cc is Ouija Cellion marie marie begins with montigue montigue begins with magic and magic is my middle name
Dec 4, 2014 1:51 AM
Dec 2014
SUNTEARS said:
lulush is a nick name for him because back in his early days if he ever heared a scream he'd be out the doo in a milliceond the door wout make a sound like his name sounds lulush! and now days hes so fas you dont her a door open and close cause he walks at light speed commands the mind and loops time backwords time flows into him to the point were his eye are now green sometime they change to and ople color when hes altering time and space he can swap bodys with his girlfriends does that allot hahaha wierd but true AJ I just took over the outer bodys hands I'm half waake half asleep chuch has been re wrighting yours and everyone elses memories in an attempt to take over the world too bad the guys got the same first name as your older brother DEATH he even took the time to hack your moms mind and every one in canada btw AJ how wat your time in toronto bearly remember blacked out every thing aside for being at Niagra falls with Mer what about Japan SS system wonth allow me to access those memories as soon as the mistle blew up i was knoched out and woke up an the CA with english minded thought prossing
Dec 4, 2014 1:54 AM
Dec 2014
AtlasAE said:
Ambient_ said:

Auxoran said:

Google says she is Chinese

celliion elisibith ellinore montigue coish
name wasnt revield du to the existance of two books both are red and black books of life and cause death
Dec 4, 2014 2:11 AM
Dec 2014
KelliaAnn said:
Her name is could be a lot of things: Cecilia, Cecile, or Cecaniah Corabelle. But from all the websites that I looked at, her real name isn't any of these. But my best guess to what her real name is, is definitely Shizuku. Shizuku means "waterdrop" in Japanese. That's why whenever Lelouch says her name, there's the sound of waterdrops. I hope this help. :D

I merry dc she will be cround emperes if jupiter and will jump time and restet things and get off the drugs and cc will be birth in three to six generations of grand children cc is in 13 places at once a split soul that gathers dna and changes person to person watch speed grapher for for intell relatted to the phisical dna evolution propertys and knoledg base aswell as aquarion and aurarion evol for the intell of how cellion reeccarnates and seahorse swappouts with gen fu doa and rina montugue generation of generation lots of conections magick eye and dragon ball are also involved in the creation of cc aka cellion coish dee montigue kak once went by the name sara mind u sara has cybork legs cause cc got cut in half cause of a portal closing on her the portal was not an exit to this realm it was an entrence to ouija opened by human alchemy she tryed going out the in door ya know thats dangerous she got cut in two at the at the top of the hips and was mad into two so now cc colne dc bottom half of original dc in ouija's heavens and sara jo hanson top half of dc with cyborg or regrown bottom half I havent see ether sara dc or any of her counter parts in the past three years seen her once she got scared cause dc not amune to command cc is though
Dec 4, 2014 2:14 AM
Dec 2014
KelliaAnn said:
I love being in JUMP millitary Jump Universal millitary Police best job ever I hope this intell has been usefull for yall
Jun 29, 2015 1:20 AM

Oct 2012
Corrector said:
Its C2 not C.C and her real name is Eavesdropping, you should pay attention when your watching.

What? C2 = English, CC = Original
Jul 9, 2015 2:47 PM
Jul 2015
C.C.'s real name is Command Conquer. The answer is easily. Once lelouch has told C.C. that she is just like snow, but snow can be polluted easily. The only thing that cannot pollute snow is Tiberium from Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun because Tiberium can hardly spread under cold climate. Secondly, most of Tiberium's color are green. C.C.'s hair color is also green. So her real name is Command Conquer.
Oct 27, 2015 11:02 PM
Apr 2013
C.C my opinion is (積雪 = "sekisetsu" (n)fallen snow).. looks at eps 13, when lelouch thanks to kallen and c.c, at scene thanks to c.c the snow is fall.. i dunno why that's snow fall at the time, then that's snow is gone,, it's like the snow just there for C.C.. so my guess the real name of C.C is Sekisetsu ^_^
eVoPerfecTOct 28, 2015 2:12 AM
Nov 16, 2015 8:54 AM
Nov 2015
lol her name is drip you can tell when they where in the cave.
Nov 20, 2015 3:01 PM
Sep 2015
eVoPerfecT said:
C.C my opinion is (積雪 = "sekisetsu" (n)fallen snow).. looks at eps 13, when lelouch thanks to kallen and c.c, at scene thanks to c.c the snow is fall.. i dunno why that's snow fall at the time, then that's snow is gone,, it's like the snow just there for C.C.. so my guess the real name of C.C is Sekisetsu ^_^
Nice try, but no... When he said her name, it contains 2 i's so... lol everyone tried snow? People, she just say: "Snow is white because he forgot his color". From other side you can't take it as: "Name is not important, anyway you exist". For sure... In new manga series of Code Geass is name revealed as Cecilia. How I said... He said 2 i's. But anime got right :D It's said here name... 3 times I think. "Shizuku" what is Waterdrop in Japan (reason for waterdrops in that cave). For people who asking for VV, it's Vivian. Thanks for airstrike who write post with reveal... (SRC: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/code-geass/answers/show/95550/ever-wondered-what-ccs-real-name-some-people-elizabeth-some-yuki-but-shes-not-japanese-read-from-website-real-name-actually-kodo-giasu-code-geass-bet-cecaniah-corabelle-check-r2-ep-1)
MaHl111Dec 9, 2018 3:04 PM
Dec 24, 2015 11:25 AM
Oct 2013
OK, I feel pretty confident about this. They make it pretty obvious throughout the series that she is either from China, or was there for quite a long time, meaning that its not a stretch to say that her name comes from there. Ok and then- there was that whole episode with the drops and snow. I think they made more allusions to the snow, or it falling. At one point, she even seems to identify with the snow, when she tells Lelouch that snow is white because its forgotten what colour it was supposed to be. So then a simple google translate of the word 'snow' results in 雪 - pronounces xuě, and also provides the variation 积雪 - Jī xuě which means accumulated snow, and sounds very similar to C.C if you listen to a phonetic pronunciation. If you type in accumulating snow here: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=google+translate -- you can hear it.

So C.C. = Jī xuě - falling/accumulating snow, fitting for a maiden dressed in all white - which also, would have been difficult for Lelouch to pronounce in that scene when she reveals it to him.
Jan 14, 2016 7:28 PM
Sep 2015
Obviously the name would be pretty hard to figure out Lelouch lamperouge isn't exactly a name some body would give another person
Jan 16, 2016 12:26 PM
Sep 2015
Putting all the information together, i can say for sure that her name is
Feb 11, 2016 2:16 AM
Feb 2016
C.C. is not a name but a nickname, since frequently acts as a Cheshire Cat trough all the show, but sadly that's not her real name. As we know by now japanese like to puzzle people around, on episode eleven lelouch overheard C.C. name while it sleeps and the production conveniently cover its up with at sound and then when Lelouch thanks her she ask him to say her name again, this time the scene was mute. Ever wondered why she was called Shi Tsu (C2) and not C.C. and everybody assume that was the pronunciation, very clever sound like it but is not. After watching SAO a couple times, the main Character "Kirito" used a contraction of his name: Kirigaya Kazuto. Saw similar pattern trough many shows. So i get to the conclusion that Shi Tsu does not stand for C2 but rather the "contraction" of Chakujitsu, Chi-Tsu. Chakujitsu mean "sound, steady and trustworthy".
Feb 23, 2016 11:51 AM
Feb 2016
Though all of these answers are pretty sound. I have to say they're inconclusive to the direct story line about Britania and the obvious lore behind it. Arthur (The Cat) The Knights of the Round (Obviously Arthur's Knights) the king (Henry? Pretty obvious that's an old Britain king.) Also the very existence of Lancelot and the idea of Geass, then slaying 'god.' Looking back at the lore, then to the Fate series, then to Code Geass and it's obvious hints.. "Gray Witch" and the constant idea that she has given power to a prince to over throw a 'mad king' all ties back to this lady - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_le_Fay - Read her lore and try to cross reference how Code Geass names it's characters. Figure the significance of time between C2's existence and the anime's main plot. Hope you like it.
Apr 6, 2016 8:23 AM
Apr 2016
Ummm what about "Taki"..(Jappanese word for Waterfall)
Apr 9, 2016 5:49 AM

Apr 2008
C.C.'s real name was never revealed and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. They might not have even given her one. She's also not Japanese or Chinese.
Apr 21, 2016 6:57 PM
Apr 2016
the best i can come up with on the topic of her name would be chena chando, this is white snow in shona language, i know shes not black, but , white snow fits her from lelouch's statement at the closing of episode 11, and the fact that its direct translation to shona has the initials of c.c couldnt just be a coincidence.... could it?
Jul 15, 2016 7:23 AM
Jul 2016
From what i saw by lelouch lips movement i think it's either caroline or catherine
Jul 27, 2016 2:56 PM
Jan 2016
I just watched the episode where the main character learns her name and I have a pretty good guess about her name. Knowing she is probably European in origin and knowing that she lived in a different era, her name could be "Brenna", it is a Gaelic name that means "little drop of water." How I reached this conclusion? During the scene where her name is revealed to the main character, it is masked by a "little drop of water" and I assumed this was a clue about her name.

Not a bad assumption isn't it?
Aug 9, 2016 11:09 PM

Apr 2015
I thought it was pretty obvious it was Elizabeth simply for the fact that if you read Lelouch's lips when he says her name "Elizabeth" matches perfectly. Not to mention she's European so that would be a more common name for her.
Aug 28, 2016 8:17 AM
Aug 2016
Ok regarding C.C's (C-2) name i watched the anime again and in the 1st season episode 11 when kalin/karin(might sry cant remember her name :D) came to get zero in the cave and saw C.C for the 1st time zero said she is a friend and turned around and said to C.C "C.C i don't know why snow is white but i still think its beautiful i don't hate it" so i think that her name has something to do with snow that's my theory

here are the names that have to do with snow :)

Kukiko: winter child (kew-KIH-koh)
Furostomi: frost beauty (FOO-rhose-tom-MEE)
Miyuki: snow (mih-YEW-kee)
Miyukiko: beautiful snow child (mih-YEW-kih-koh)
Rin: severe cold (Rin - to rhyme with gin or tin)
Setsuko: child of snow (sayt-ZOOK-oh)
Setsumi: snow beauty (sayt-ZOOK-mee)
Shimonami: frosty wave (SHE-moh-nah-MEE)
Yuki: snow (YEW-key - rhymes with dewy or newbie)
Yukie: snow branch (YEW-ki-eh)
Yukiko: snow child (YEW-kih-ko)
Yukimi: snow beauty (YEW-kih-mih)
Dec 22, 2016 6:41 AM
Oct 2015
I tried lip reading Lelouch when he said her name, it read either Marina or Mariana
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chilli-Kun - Apr 11, 2008

276 by CobraNotKatsura »»
Apr 23, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Feb 22, 2008

122 by shakinfuture2 »»
Apr 11, 4:51 AM

» Code Geass is an omnipandering anime ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Feb 3

69 by AnimSr »»
Mar 31, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Feb 18, 2007

142 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Crystal - Feb 7, 2007

175 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 2:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.