Forums
New
Dec 7, 2008 3:41 PM

Oct 2008
There has 2 be a reason 2 dislike this cool character
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 9, 2008 2:00 PM

Feb 2008
Because I find him uninteresting and have no idea what all the fuss about him is for. I guess I just find him overrated and get sick of hearing people going on about how great he is when I really see nothing that notably awesome about him. He didn't stand out to me at all as a really cool character. Not to mention

カレン ♥ 愛してるx無限!!! あああああいしてるうううううう!!! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Dec 13, 2008 8:27 PM

Oct 2008
I like L
But I don't go crazy over him like a lot of girls do
Not you of course
Apr 13, 2009 10:01 PM

Nov 2008
Fayto said:
Because I find him uninteresting and have no idea what all the fuss about him is for. I guess I just find him overrated and get sick of hearing people going on about how great he is when I really see nothing that notably awesome about him. He didn't stand out to me at all as a really cool character. Not to mention

Yet you like Lelouch, the king of all egomaniacs? And he's not overrated? Really?
Apr 14, 2009 12:24 PM

Feb 2008
VampiressMiharu said:
Fayto said:

Yet you like Lelouch, the king of all egomaniacs? And he's not overrated? Really?

Uh, so? Regardless of popularity, Lelouch and L are completely different characters, so I don't see a problem with being a fan of one and not the other.

But it doesn't really matter, does it? This is the anti-L club, not the anti-overrated club, so I'm pretty sure it's all right for me to be a Lelouch fan and remain in this club whether he's overrated or not. You, on the other hand, have L on your favorites list, so I'm wondering what you're doing here in the first place.

カレン ♥ 愛してるx無限!!! あああああいしてるうううううう!!! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Jun 30, 2009 7:13 PM
Sep 2008
VampiressMiharu said:
Fayto said:

Lelouch and L are very different from each other.
Nov 19, 2010 7:48 PM
Aug 2010
How pathetic, only 20 members
If you make an L fanclub, you'd get over millions of members
Jan 10, 2015 1:10 AM
Jan 2015
I, Minori Yoshiaki, LOVE L! If he told me to jump off the Millau Viaduct bridge, I would without question! I hate Light Yagami! He always admits who he is three seconds before they die (Raye Penber, Naomi Misora, and even my lover himself!) He is also such a neat freak its scary! And I'm weird! Plus, L is a self-controlled model of justice! Light is a murderer who has a bad as a temper as I do! No, I am not done ranting! L also owns all the fruits of the spirit; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control! A fine example of his self-control is in episode 18:ally! When he gets punched into a wall, his first reaction was to pick himself up and say "you know, that really hurt." I'd like to see you-...you...I don't want to be too offensive and say everything that's on my mind in this temper tantrum...my fourth one in text under insults to L...but I would like to see YOU have that kind of self-control! Minori out!
Jan 10, 2015 1:14 AM
Jan 2015
Fayto said:

Fayto, I hate you more than I love L! Oh, wait... that is not possible for me to feel something above L...BUT YOU GET THE POINT!!!!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» I troll lots

-Karma- - Oct 22, 2008

2 by RenoRocks »»
Oct 27, 2008 5:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.