MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

What do you want for Christmas
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Ivorykeys Fan club »» What do you want for Christmas

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
#1
12-06-08, 9:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 981
I personally hate Chrismas in ways you can't even imagine....Well that said tell Santa Nife what you want and maybe I'll give a dam.



I love family guy.
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change"
 
#2
12-06-08, 9:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 981
I want the Death Star!
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change"
 
#3
12-06-08, 9:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3365
A fleet of Star Destroyers.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
 
#4
12-06-08, 9:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 981
AGREED!!!
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change"
 
#5
12-06-08, 9:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3365
Nife801 said:
AGREED!!!

BOO-YAH!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
 
#6
12-06-08, 9:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1647
For my family to get what they want.

 
#7
12-06-08, 9:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1345
I want a TARDIS...and to be magically changed into a timelord that has a zanpakutou
 
#8
12-06-08, 9:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 981
Dam you just killed my buzz! Thanks Frost!
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change"
 
#9
12-06-08, 9:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3365
FrostyWaters said:
For my family to get what they want.

AW!! That's sweet.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
 
12-06-08, 10:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2335
FrostyWaters said:
For my family to get what they want.
Seconded. =3
 
12-06-08, 10:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 981
FrostyWaters said:
For my family to get what they want.

.....no....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................fine.......

"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change"
 
12-06-08, 10:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2335
Ni
Nife801 said:
FrostyWaters said:
For my family to get what they want.

.....no....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................fine.......

fe. -_-
 
12-07-08, 11:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 400
hmmm
i wanna have a Revolution :D


 
12-07-08, 12:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 251
Zombie Apocalypse might be fun ...
 
12-07-08, 3:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 781
Ahem... I want to be the supreme ruler of the world!!! Destroy china's government and set free to all those little children free from forced work!!! and once i become ruler of the world... it will be separated by two kinds of ppl... the Strong and the weak!!! the strong will bow down to my superior power!!!! soon enough i will send assassins to kill my enemys!!! once i have gotten rid of any one that would pose a threat to my power i will have a statue made of me: Madara De-vile la Darvania!!! I will destroy the way of government and unite the world together to form a new government and get hot chicks while doing it... Screw the holidays i have power!!! I need power!!! So to get power i will create Knights that will protect me and enforce my new laws... these Knights will be called... Knights of the Dark... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA.... All will fear me!!! all will bow down to me!!! all will worship me!!!!!!!! I will own many many stores, friends, slaves and little girls!!!!! Lets not forget the Jails will be transformed into factories in which i will force them to get millitary trained!!! The bad ppl will die in wars while the good die being lazy bastards cause many prisoners will become slaves!!!! Lastly i will want a spy with one of my Knights to locate my friends on MAL and Moe to put them in a room and force them to be my awards!!! and some ill have to rape heheheh!!!!! oh and i want to have a new psp... cause really i miss trying to watch hentai on that thing and listening to my OSTs on it... really i need that new psp... my friend stoled it so please its very important that i get a psp and candy ^/^
 
12-07-08, 3:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2335
Jariel_Madara said:
Ahem... I want to be the supreme ruler of the world!!! Destroy china's government and set free to all those little children free from forced work!!! and once i become ruler of the world... it will be separated by two kinds of ppl... the Strong and the weak!!! the strong will bow down to my superior power!!!! soon enough i will send assassins to kill my enemys!!! once i have gotten rid of any one that would pose a threat to my power i will have a statue made of me: Madara De-vile la Darvania!!! I will destroy the way of government and unite the world together to form a new government and get hot chicks while doing it... Screw the holidays i have power!!! I need power!!! So to get power i will create Knights that will protect me and enforce my new laws... these Knights will be called... Knights of the Dark... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA.... All will fear me!!! all will bow down to me!!! all will worship me!!!!!!!! I will own many many stores, friends, slaves and little girls!!!!! Lets not forget the Jails will be transformed into factories in which i will force them to get millitary trained!!! The bad ppl will die in wars while the good die being lazy bastards cause many prisoners will become slaves!!!! Lastly i will want a spy with one of my Knights to locate my friends on MAL and Moe to put them in a room and force them to be my awards!!! and some ill have to rape heheheh!!!!! oh and i want to have a new psp... cause really i miss trying to watch hentai on that thing and listening to my OSTs on it... really i need that new psp... my friend stoled it so please its very important that i get a psp and candy ^/^


O_O

RAPE?!
 
12-08-08, 5:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 990
Godamie said:
A Katana ^^

i want a new sword i snaped my katana.. (it was a practical use one cost $500)
ps. it broke at the handle, so dont be thinkin it got choped in half with another sword lol
ivorykeys said:
A fleet of Star Destroyers.

lol why?... well yeah why not i guess...
 
12-08-08, 9:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 981
you all scare me greatly but keep going
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change"
 
12-08-08, 1:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3365
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:
A fleet of Star Destroyers.

lol why?... well yeah why not i guess...

Lol Oh c'mon...who WOULDN'T want a fleet of Star Destroyers at their beckon call. Certainly would put an end to terrorism...Lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
 
12-08-08, 9:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 981
Zaraiku said:
hmmm
i wanna have a Revolution :D

like that Idea

Jariel_Madara said:
Ahem... I want to be the supreme ruler of the world!!! Destroy china's government and set free to all those little children free from forced work!!! and once i become ruler of the world... it will be separated by two kinds of ppl... the Strong and the weak!!! the strong will bow down to my superior power!!!! soon enough i will send assassins to kill my enemys!!! once i have gotten rid of any one that would pose a threat to my power i will have a statue made of me: Madara De-vile la Darvania!!! I will destroy the way of government and unite the world together to form a new government and get hot chicks while doing it... Screw the holidays i have power!!! I need power!!! So to get power i will create Knights that will protect me and enforce my new laws... these Knights will be called... Knights of the Dark... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA.... All will fear me!!! all will bow down to me!!! all will worship me!!!!!!!! I will own many many stores, friends, slaves and little girls!!!!! Lets not forget the Jails will be transformed into factories in which i will force them to get millitary trained!!! The bad ppl will die in wars while the good die being lazy bastards cause many prisoners will become slaves!!!! Lastly i will want a spy with one of my Knights to locate my friends on MAL and Moe to put them in a room and force them to be my awards!!! and some ill have to rape heheheh!!!!! oh and i want to have a new psp... cause really i miss trying to watch hentai on that thing and listening to my OSTs on it... really i need that new psp... my friend stoled it so please its very important that i get a psp and candy ^/^


Like the intitiative and the motive, However I do agree with jadded that rape is a little excessive and in my opinion its for those who can't get any.

cappy said:
Zombie Apocalypse might be fun ...


Your just obsessed.

ivorykeys said:
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:
A fleet of Star Destroyers.

lol why?... well yeah why not i guess...

Lol Oh c'mon...who WOULDN'T want a fleet of Star Destroyers at their beckon call. Certainly would put an end to terrorism...Lol


How exactly would that put an end to terrorism? (I mean without ethnic clensing)

ranax said:
Godamie said:
A Katana ^^

i want a new sword i snaped my katana.. (it was a practical use one cost $500)
ps. it broke at the handle, so dont be thinkin it got choped in half with another sword lol


Santa Ain't made of money!

FrostyWaters said:
For my family to get what they want.


I still don't believe you but granted its nice.
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change"
 
12-08-08, 9:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3365
Nife801 said:


ivorykeys said:
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:
A fleet of Star Destroyers.

lol why?... well yeah why not i guess...

Lol Oh c'mon...who WOULDN'T want a fleet of Star Destroyers at their beckon call. Certainly would put an end to terrorism...Lol


How exactly would that put an end to terrorism? (I mean without ethnic clensing)

Easy...they'd be too scared to go up against a fleet of Star Destroyers and therefore they would do whatever I wanted. Which means...I would be able to end terrorism. ^_^
Modified by ivorykeys, 12-08-08, 10:07 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
 
12-08-08, 10:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 775
What I would want for Christmas is for everyone to have a Happy New Year :)
 
12-09-08, 5:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 781
ivorykeys said:
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:
A fleet of Star Destroyers.

lol why?... well yeah why not i guess...

Lol Oh c'mon...who WOULDN'T want a fleet of Star Destroyers at their beckon call. Certainly would put an end to terrorism...Lol


Me -/-; its useless againts me... if it cant even scratch me its just useless trash
 
12-09-08, 3:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 750
skateboard. a katana
 
12-09-08, 8:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 981
Nuge said:
What I would want for Christmas is for everyone to have a Happy New Year :)


I don`t believe you either but ok.

ivorykeys said:
Nife801 said:


ivorykeys said:
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:
A fleet of Star Destroyers.

lol why?... well yeah why not i guess...

Lol Oh c'mon...who WOULDN'T want a fleet of Star Destroyers at their beckon call. Certainly would put an end to terrorism...Lol


How exactly would that put an end to terrorism? (I mean without ethnic clensing)

Easy...they'd be too scared to go up against a fleet of Star Destroyers and therefore they would do whatever I wanted. Which means...I would be able to end terrorism. ^_^


Well that probably wouldn`t work, but this is your fanclub so sure why not.

Rainy_AshNight said:
skateboard. a katana


mind if there mad of stirofoam or made by a baby in a sweatshop somewhere in India or China or Los Angeles California
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change"
 
12-09-08, 8:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 775
Nife801 said:
Nuge said:
What I would want for Christmas is for everyone to have a Happy New Year :)


I don`t believe you either but ok.


You're right, I would like lots of money!
 
12-09-08, 8:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 981
Nuge said:
Nife801 said:
Nuge said:
What I would want for Christmas is for everyone to have a Happy New Year :)


I don`t believe you either but ok.


You're right, I would like lots of money!


Now I believe you!
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change"
 
12-09-08, 8:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 251
Nife801 said:
Nuge said:
Nife801 said:
Nuge said:
What I would want for Christmas is for everyone to have a Happy New Year :)


I don`t believe you either but ok.


You're right, I would like lots of money!


Now I believe you!


He might but i still dont.
 
12-09-08, 8:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3365
cappy said:
Nife801 said:
Nuge said:
Nife801 said:
Nuge said:
What I would want for Christmas is for everyone to have a Happy New Year :)


I don`t believe you either but ok.


You're right, I would like lots of money!


Now I believe you!


He might but i still dont.

Lol You guys are ridiculous.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
 
12-09-08, 8:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 251
ivorykeys said:
cappy said:
Nife801 said:
Nuge said:
Nife801 said:
Nuge said:
What I would want for Christmas is for everyone to have a Happy New Year :)


I don`t believe you either but ok.


You're right, I would like lots of money!


Now I believe you!


He might but i still dont.

Lol You guys are ridiculous.


well that is perfectly fine with me. I would rather be crazy then normal.
 
12-10-08, 8:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 312
Nuge said:
You're right, I would like lots of money!


Bingo!


 
12-10-08, 8:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 251
KeisukeZero said:
Nuge said:
You're right, I would like lots of money!


Bingo!


I dont beleive you
 
12-10-08, 9:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 981
cappy said:
KeisukeZero said:
Nuge said:
You're right, I would like lots of money!


Bingo!


I dont beleive you


I believe them!
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change"
 
12-10-08, 3:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2335
Nife801 said:
cappy said:
KeisukeZero said:
Nuge said:
You're right, I would like lots of money!


Bingo!


I dont beleive you


I believe them!


*Evil Grin*
 
12-10-08, 5:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 251
JadedGoth said:
Nife801 said:
cappy said:
KeisukeZero said:
Nuge said:
You're right, I would like lots of money!


Bingo!


I dont beleive you


I believe them!


*Evil Grin*


*Devilish Grin*
 
12-10-08, 5:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2335
cappy said:
JadedGoth said:
Nife801 said:
cappy said:
KeisukeZero said:
Nuge said:
You're right, I would like lots of money!


Bingo!


I dont beleive you


I believe them!


*Evil Grin*


*Devilish Grin*


*Eviler Grin*
 
12-10-08, 6:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 314
Ivory's vagina............
A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.
 
12-10-08, 6:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2335
THESUPERIOR said:
Ivory's vagina............


I Was Wondering When You'd Be Replying.
 
12-10-08, 6:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 981
THESUPERIOR said:
Ivory's vagina............


your...uhhh..nevermind.
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change"
 
12-10-08, 6:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2335
Nife801 said:
THESUPERIOR said:
Ivory's vagina............


your...uhhh..nevermind.


This Was NOT Expected.

...Or Maybe...It Was.

*Sighs*
 
12-10-08, 6:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 314
*glares at nife*
Hmmmmm? I'm what?.....
A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.
 
12-10-08, 6:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2335
THESUPERIOR said:
*glares at nife*
Hmmmmm? I'm what?.....


Lol...He Isn't Calling You Anything...Rather,I Believe He WANTS Something of Yours. o_O
 
12-10-08, 6:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 981
JadedGoth said:
THESUPERIOR said:
*glares at nife*
Hmmmmm? I'm what?.....


Lol...He Isn't Calling You Anything...Rather,I Believe He WANTS Something of Yours. o_O


yeah sure lets go with that!
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change"
 
12-10-08, 6:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2335
Nife801 said:
JadedGoth said:
THESUPERIOR said:
*glares at nife*
Hmmmmm? I'm what?.....


Lol...He Isn't Calling You Anything...Rather,I Believe He WANTS Something of Yours. o_O


yeah sure lets go with that!


LOL!Nife!!! *Can't Stop Laughing*

I'm SO Sorry,Su. *Snickering*
 
12-10-08, 9:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 555
I want Key...


 
12-10-08, 9:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3365
THESUPERIOR said:
Ivory's vagina............

*head hits desk* Su....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
 
12-11-08, 4:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 400
ivorykeys said:
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:
A fleet of Star Destroyers.

lol why?... well yeah why not i guess...

Lol Oh c'mon...who WOULDN'T want a fleet of Star Destroyers at their beckon call. Certainly would put an end to terrorism...Lol


i wish everyone could get 1 Star Destroyer for x-mas :D So we could starting to get the universe :D


 
12-11-08, 6:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 981
Zaraiku said:
ivorykeys said:
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:
A fleet of Star Destroyers.

lol why?... well yeah why not i guess...

Lol Oh c'mon...who WOULDN'T want a fleet of Star Destroyers at their beckon call. Certainly would put an end to terrorism...Lol


i wish everyone could get 1 Star Destroyer for x-mas :D So we could starting to get the universe :D


To meet other intelligent life, kill them and take valube stuff right!
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change"
 
12-11-08, 6:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 981
Nife801 said:
Zaraiku said:
ivorykeys said:
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:
A fleet of Star Destroyers.

lol why?... well yeah why not i guess...

Lol Oh c'mon...who WOULDN'T want a fleet of Star Destroyers at their beckon call. Certainly would put an end to terrorism...Lol


i wish everyone could get 1 Star Destroyer for x-mas :D So we could starting to get the universe :D


To meet other intelligent life, kill them and take valube stuff right!


oh and then set the planet on fire and leave right!
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change"
 
12-12-08, 11:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 981
ivorykeys said:
Nife801 said:


ivorykeys said:
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:
A fleet of Star Destroyers.

lol why?... well yeah why not i guess...

Lol Oh c'mon...who WOULDN'T want a fleet of Star Destroyers at their beckon call. Certainly would put an end to terrorism...Lol


How exactly would that put an end to terrorism? (I mean without ethnic clensing)

Easy...they'd be too scared to go up against a fleet of Star Destroyers and therefore they would do whatever I wanted. Which means...I would be able to end terrorism. ^_^


"Terrorists bow to the spontaneity of the passionate indignation of intellectuals, who lack the ability or opportunity to connect the revolutionary struggle and the working-class movement into an integral whole. It is difficult indeed for those who have lost their belief, or who have never believed, that this is possible, to find some outlet for their indignation and revolutionary energy other than terror."
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change"
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy