MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

What do you want for Christmas
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Ivorykeys Fan club »» What do you want for Christmas

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
12-06-08, 9:43 PM

I personally hate Chrismas in ways you can't even imagine....Well that said tell Santa Nife what you want and maybe I'll give a dam.

I love family guy.
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change"

12-06-08, 9:45 PM

I want the Death Star!

12-06-08, 9:46 PM

A fleet of Star Destroyers.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.

12-06-08, 9:47 PM

AGREED!!!

12-06-08, 9:49 PM

Nife801 said:
AGREED!!!

BOO-YAH!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.

12-06-08, 9:50 PM

For my family to get what they want.

12-06-08, 9:51 PM

I want a TARDIS...and to be magically changed into a timelord that has a zanpakutou

12-06-08, 9:52 PM

Dam you just killed my buzz! Thanks Frost!

12-06-08, 9:54 PM

FrostyWaters said:

AW!! That's sweet.

12-06-08, 10:12 PM

FrostyWaters said:
Seconded. =3

12-06-08, 10:15 PM

FrostyWaters said:

.....no....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................fine.......

12-06-08, 10:32 PM

Ni
Nife801 said:
FrostyWaters said:

.....no....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................fine.......

fe. -_-

12-07-08, 11:14 AM

hmmm
i wanna have a Revolution :D

12-07-08, 12:50 PM

Zombie Apocalypse might be fun ...

12-07-08, 3:33 PM

Ahem... I want to be the supreme ruler of the world!!! Destroy china's government and set free to all those little children free from forced work!!! and once i become ruler of the world... it will be separated by two kinds of ppl... the Strong and the weak!!! the strong will bow down to my superior power!!!! soon enough i will send assassins to kill my enemys!!! once i have gotten rid of any one that would pose a threat to my power i will have a statue made of me: Madara De-vile la Darvania!!! I will destroy the way of government and unite the world together to form a new government and get hot chicks while doing it... Screw the holidays i have power!!! I need power!!! So to get power i will create Knights that will protect me and enforce my new laws... these Knights will be called... Knights of the Dark... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA.... All will fear me!!! all will bow down to me!!! all will worship me!!!!!!!! I will own many many stores, friends, slaves and little girls!!!!! Lets not forget the Jails will be transformed into factories in which i will force them to get millitary trained!!! The bad ppl will die in wars while the good die being lazy bastards cause many prisoners will become slaves!!!! Lastly i will want a spy with one of my Knights to locate my friends on MAL and Moe to put them in a room and force them to be my awards!!! and some ill have to rape heheheh!!!!! oh and i want to have a new psp... cause really i miss trying to watch hentai on that thing and listening to my OSTs on it... really i need that new psp... my friend stoled it so please its very important that i get a psp and candy ^/^

12-07-08, 3:43 PM

Jariel_Madara said:
Ahem... I want to be the supreme ruler of the world!!! Destroy china's government and set free to all those little children free from forced work!!! and once i become ruler of the world... it will be separated by two kinds of ppl... the Strong and the weak!!! the strong will bow down to my superior power!!!! soon enough i will send assassins to kill my enemys!!! once i have gotten rid of any one that would pose a threat to my power i will have a statue made of me: Madara De-vile la Darvania!!! I will destroy the way of government and unite the world together to form a new government and get hot chicks while doing it... Screw the holidays i have power!!! I need power!!! So to get power i will create Knights that will protect me and enforce my new laws... these Knights will be called... Knights of the Dark... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA.... All will fear me!!! all will bow down to me!!! all will worship me!!!!!!!! I will own many many stores, friends, slaves and little girls!!!!! Lets not forget the Jails will be transformed into factories in which i will force them to get millitary trained!!! The bad ppl will die in wars while the good die being lazy bastards cause many prisoners will become slaves!!!! Lastly i will want a spy with one of my Knights to locate my friends on MAL and Moe to put them in a room and force them to be my awards!!! and some ill have to rape heheheh!!!!! oh and i want to have a new psp... cause really i miss trying to watch hentai on that thing and listening to my OSTs on it... really i need that new psp... my friend stoled it so please its very important that i get a psp and candy ^/^

O_O

RAPE?!

12-08-08, 5:12 AM

Godamie said:
A Katana ^^

i want a new sword i snaped my katana.. (it was a practical use one cost $500)
ps. it broke at the handle, so dont be thinkin it got choped in half with another sword lol
ivorykeys said:

lol why?... well yeah why not i guess...

12-08-08, 9:24 AM

you all scare me greatly but keep going

12-08-08, 1:20 PM

ranax said:
ivorykeys said:

Lol Oh c'mon...who WOULDN'T want a fleet of Star Destroyers at their beckon call. Certainly would put an end to terrorism...Lol

12-08-08, 9:53 PM

Zaraiku said:
hmmm
i wanna have a Revolution :D

like that Idea

Jariel_Madara said:

Like the intitiative and the motive, However I do agree with jadded that rape is a little excessive and in my opinion its for those who can't get any.

cappy said:
Zombie Apocalypse might be fun ...

Your just obsessed.

ivorykeys said:
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:

Lol Oh c'mon...who WOULDN'T want a fleet of Star Destroyers at their beckon call. Certainly would put an end to terrorism...Lol

How exactly would that put an end to terrorism? (I mean without ethnic clensing)

ranax said:
Godamie said:
A Katana ^^

i want a new sword i snaped my katana.. (it was a practical use one cost $500)
ps. it broke at the handle, so dont be thinkin it got choped in half with another sword lol

Santa Ain't made of money!

FrostyWaters said:

I still don't believe you but granted its nice.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices