Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 29, 2008 8:40 PM

Jul 2007
Rikuo gasped and bucked his hips against Seiryuu's lightly for the friction. "P-please, Warden-sama, I want...I need...to be punished," he breathed out, his chest heaving up and down as his heart raced within.
Nov 29, 2008 8:44 PM

Mar 2008
"Good boy." Seiryuu murmured huskily. His lips crashed down hotly, onto Rikuo's this was way too goodddd Seiryuu thought as he nipped at Rikuo's bottom lip asking for entrance. All the while he began heatedly rubbing his clothed erection, against Rikuo's!
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 29, 2008 8:47 PM

Jul 2007
Rikuo gasped once more, immediately granting Seiryuu entrance to his moist cavern, panting into the kiss and bucking his hips against Seiryuu's, lifting his back off the bed with each wild thrust. He only wished all that clothing wasn't in the way...
Nov 29, 2008 9:10 PM

Mar 2008
As if reading his mind, Seiryuu broke the kiss and quickly did away with Rikuo's shirt, and pants, he was surprised at himself for almost nearly ripping off his twin's trousers. He then threw his own shirt off, and began fumbling with his pants. Once they were off, he pushed off his boxers and threw them off into the floor. As his mouth came crashing back down, on Rikuo's and his tongue darted inside his twin's mouth, he realized he shouldn't be so eager for this and yet at the same time he just couldn't stop. As he continued to wrap and rub his tongue, around his brothers he resumed rubbing his hard, throbbing cock against Rikuo's.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 29, 2008 9:18 PM

Jul 2007
Rikuo whimpered and moaned, his cock throbbing and begging for attention, so hard it was already weeping at the tip. "W-warden-sama," he cried, bringing his hands upto rake across his brother's back...his brother's back...creating long, angry scratches in the flesh.
Nov 30, 2008 7:03 AM

Oct 2007
"...what's on your mind?" Chante asked finishing his coffee. He could see that his host, even though clearly relaxed was still pondering over something-and the sigh was a massive give-away too.

Nov 30, 2008 8:55 AM

Mar 2008
Seiryuu smirked as he saw the look on Rikuo's face, or rather in this case his prisoner's face. His large hand, trailed down his prisoner's chest, tight stomach, and finally down to his cock. From there Seiryuu, took hold of Rikuo's hard member and began moving his hand up and down rather quickly, while his fingers teased the young twins slit.

Nov 30, 2008 8:56 AM

Mar 2008
Raleigh shook his head, and murmured. "Its nothing, its silly really." Great now he was showing his emotions again, and worse they were thoughts that were selfish on his part.

Nov 30, 2008 9:02 AM

Oct 2007
"...whatever you say" Chante said still not really convinced. "..any plans for today? Maybe...if you're free... you could show me the town? Is there anything interesting around here?" he asked

Nov 30, 2008 9:05 AM

Mar 2008
Raleigh sighed inwardly when the young wolf let it go, from there he began thinking of the places they could go. "Sure once you ready, I'll take you around town, and if your interested in history we've got a lot of old buildings and such." Raleigh said as he finished off his coffee and placed the dirty cup into the sink.

Nov 30, 2008 9:55 AM

Jul 2007
Rikuo let out a short howl and squirmed as pleasure overtook him, Seiryuu's hand making him see stars as he worked his member. "O-ni--...Warden-sama, the man cooed, quickly correcting himself. This wasn't his brother at the moment, no matter how much he wanted it to be.
Nov 30, 2008 10:06 AM

Mar 2008
"So submissive, its hard to imagine when you were one of the worst criminals out there." Seiryuu said huskily as he continued to work his up and down along his prisoner's length. His hand tightened around the base, a little while his other hand came down to cup Rikuo's sac which he then began massaging it slowly in circles.

Nov 30, 2008 10:11 AM

Jul 2007
"Is it, Warden-sama?" Rikuo breathed out, feeling his stomach tighten. "It was well worth robbing all those candy stores to meet you here..."
Nov 30, 2008 10:23 AM

Mar 2008
"Oh is it now? Well then I'll make sure to you have a sweet stay here." Seiryuu said. His hand was now moving of up and down faster, while his hand was applied a little more pressure to Rikuo's sac. He was all flushed, and from the looks of it he looked rather hot and bothered.

Nov 30, 2008 10:27 AM

Jul 2007
Rikuo bit his lip and threw his head back, forcing himself to take deep breaths. He had to stay calm...if he came this early, he would look rather pathetic. But oh, God...he was so hard it wasn't funny. And just thinking that it was Seiryuu's hand making him this hard sent a twinge down his member, and he cried out as he finally released his own frustrations, seeing white and stars as he panted, his heartbeat going a 100 miles per hour.
Nov 30, 2008 10:30 AM

Oct 2007
"Oh ok, great. I'll go and change quickly then" The boy got up from the table "...oh, and thanks again for the coffee and croissants" he added with a wink before disappearing on the stairs.

Nov 30, 2008 10:35 AM

Mar 2008
Seiryuu licked away the white substance that spilled onto his hand, he then placed two fingers in front of Rikuo's mouth as he ordered. "Suck."

Nov 30, 2008 10:37 AM

Mar 2008
From there Raleigh got ready himself, pulling his boots and coat while he was at it he pulled his long hair up into a ponytail. After he was all ready, he waited on the younger wolf to get ready so they could go out and see the town.

Nov 30, 2008 10:38 AM

Jul 2007
Once the white had faded away, Rikuo turned his attention to Seiryuu's lust-filled eyes. Keeping his eyes locked with his older brother's, he opened his mouth to obey, but then closed it just as quickly. "I'm sorry sir," he purred, tongue flicking out to lick just the tips of the fingers, "I don't think I want to obey that. I supposed you'll just have to punish me once more?"
Nov 30, 2008 10:43 AM

Mar 2008
"I guess I will, you'll have to take it raw." Seiryuu said with a smirk. From there he spread Rikuo's legs wider, then plunged one finger in then two moving them both in and out fast. The older twin was a bit surprised by the tightness, of his younger brother's ass .... though he had to remind himself it was his prisoner not his brother.

Nov 30, 2008 10:47 AM

Jul 2007
Rikuo moaned, and purred, "If I'm enjoying this....then maybe you aren't punishing me strictly enough~..." The smirk on Seiryuu's face was killing him...what was his older brother thinking right then?
Nov 30, 2008 10:55 AM

Mar 2008
"Ah too bad, I don't have any of my torture devices their out getting clean alas I'll just have to let you enjoy it." Seiryuu said with a dark chuckle. He then added a third finger, and began making his thrusts harder, and as he quickened his strokes.

Nov 30, 2008 10:59 AM

Jul 2007
"At least they'll be clean for next time," Rikuo purred suggestively, and suddenly covered Seiryuu's wrist with his own hand. Moving away, he groaned a little as his brother's fingers slipped out of his ass, but quickly flipped over on his hands and knees, and in a seductive voice asked, "Why don't you try it this way?"
Nov 30, 2008 11:05 AM

Mar 2008
Seiryuu had to admit he was indeed surprised by his brother's, no correction his prisoner's actions, but he didn't say he didn't like it. "Mmmm perfect." Seiryuu purred. He all but now was shoving his fingers into Rikuo's ass, he wanted to hear more of the hot moans that had him throbbing painful by now.

Nov 30, 2008 11:08 AM

Jul 2007
Rikuo smiled in victory, glad that he had somehow pleased his brother. When the fingers entered his ass again, however, he let out a long moan, and ground his ass up against Seiryuu's hard member, egging him on.
Nov 30, 2008 11:13 AM

Mar 2008
Seiryuu growled out as he felt Rikuo grinding his ass up against his painfully hard cock. When the older twin got this horny, he couldn't think straight thus the reason for him yanking his fingers free of Rikuo's ass, and quickly entering his prisoner's ass. "Hah ..... ngh your so tight, you feel wonderful around my cock." Seiryuu groaned as he was none too gentle with his thrusts.

Nov 30, 2008 11:15 AM

Jul 2007
Rikuo cried out, clenching shits and blankets in his fists as Seiryuu's wild thrusts rocked him and the entire bed. So...now he knew what being in prison was like. But if he was going he was definitely pulling Seiryuu in with him. "O-oh, God..." the younger twin moaned, as his ass was violated with Seiryuu's huge, engorged cock.
Nov 30, 2008 11:19 AM

Mar 2008
Cage moved one of his hands to Shi's ignored harden cock and slowly started to stroke it with the pups movements. The older wolf groaned each time Shi came down on him.
Be a FRUITLOOP in a world of CHEERIOS!!!
Nov 30, 2008 11:23 AM

Mar 2008
Seiryuu loved the feeling, inside his prisoners ass it was so tight and his cock by now was going rather deep. What was most thrilling was not only the way Rikuo's ass gripped him but the way he was moaning out at being penetrated. "Heh I never knew I'd find such a slutty prisoner, in here look here your cock's all red." Seiryuu said huskily as he ran a finger down Rikuo's throbbing length.

Nov 30, 2008 11:29 AM

Jul 2007
Rikuo gasped out and shoved his ass back, meeting Seiryuu's next thrust and seating the man's cock deeply. "Th-this isn't all I'm good at," the "prisoner" said with a weary grin. "I could service you so much more..."
Nov 30, 2008 11:33 AM

Mar 2008
Seiryuu let out a low growl, as he felt Rikuo thrust back onto his cock ..... holy shit this was just too good! The older twin thought, as he began thrusting into Rikuo to time it so their thrusts met one anothers. "Oh? Lets see it then my very sexy prisoner." Seiryuu murmured.

Nov 30, 2008 11:36 AM

Jul 2007
Rikuo purred at the compliment and replied, "Not now...I can't give you everything right now, can I? Otherwise I-- Ooohhh~, nghn...there again!" Rikuo began panting, sweat trickling down the side of his face slowly, as Seiryuu slammed against his prostate dead-on. The younger let out a small howl as Seiryuu's cock rammed in and out of his ass, brushing against his prostate teasingly.
Nov 30, 2008 11:43 AM

Mar 2008
Seiryuu growled out once again, as he felt Rikuo go all tight and moan really loud wanting to hear more, he pulled out all the way until on his head remained his inside Seiryuu then rammed all the way back inside, hitting Rikuo's prostate again. He began repeating this process, over and over again until he kept hitting the younger twin's prostate again, and again.

Nov 30, 2008 11:46 AM

Jul 2007
"Seiryuu...I'm not gonna..." the younger twin moaned out, forgetting for a second that he was only a prisoner, and that they were role-playing. "Not gonna...l-last much longer..." Dammit...if only Seiryuu's cock wasn't so delicious!
Nov 30, 2008 11:48 AM

Mar 2008
Because Seiryuu was close himself, and his head was all clouded he didn't even hear his younger brother calling him by his name rather than Warden. His hands slid down down to Rikuo's hips, and began pulling him back on his cock, as he rushed to bring them both over the climax.

Nov 30, 2008 11:51 AM

Jul 2007
Rikuo couldn't hold it in much longer, and so he came, crying out, "Onii-chan~..." as he dirtied the sheets beneath him, his ass muscles clenching at Seiryuu's cock. Rikuo shook and relished the feeling of Seiryuu's last few thrusts before the man also came, sending his seed deep into Rikuo ass.
Nov 30, 2008 11:57 AM

Mar 2008
"Ahhh!!!!!" Seiryuu howled out as he rode out his orgasm. It felt great, Rikuo was so tight, and so responsive! Seiryuu thought as he pulled out and collapsed down beside his younger twin who was still panting. It was then that he realized, he'd howled out during roleplaying with Rikuo .... he'd just fucked Rikuo as a prisoner .... so why did he just knew that Rikuo was his mate. No! It was a mistake there was no way that his twin was the one he was suppose to be with .... hell no! Surely the younger twin wasn't feeling it too, or rather if Seiryuu mentioned it the young twin would think he was crazy! Seiryuu thought as he had a little freaked out moment.

Nov 30, 2008 12:00 PM

Jul 2007
Rikuo snuggled down into the blankets, head and ass aching from the pleasure he and Seiryuu had just taken part in. Turning his head a little, the younger twin could almost sense the panic his older brother was going through, and asked quietly, "Is something wrong?" All that...he wouldn't be able to relish it if Seiryuu had any regrets.
Nov 30, 2008 12:05 PM

Mar 2008
"No nothing! There's nothing wrong!" Seiryuu said a bit too quickly. He forgot that his twin could actually be quite perceptive at times .... he couldn't on any costs let Rikuo know what they were somehow mates, no matter how much he wanted to claim him. It was just wrong, they were brothers even more so twins it was messed up!

Nov 30, 2008 12:10 PM

Jul 2007
Rikuo's smile faltered a bit as he searched Seiryuu's eyes. "You're...rather slow, aren't you?" he finally asked after a moment, chuckling as he recognized what was going on through his brother's head. "Just believe what you want to...I'm fine with whatever decision you make," the younger man said sincerely, giving Seiryuu a quick peck on the lips before wiggling out from under him and sliding off the bed, stretching and searching around to find his clothes. "Who calls the shower first?" he asked goodnaturedly, as he found his boxers and slipped them on, not that he didn't enjoy giving Seiryuu a good show.
Nov 30, 2008 12:17 PM

Mar 2008
Seiryuu about suggested they take one together, but he thought better of it so he said. "You go on ahead, I'll take mine in a little while."

Nov 30, 2008 12:22 PM

Jul 2007
Rikuo sighed but then placed a smile on his face and said, "Alright, but I'll try to hurry. I don't want my cute older brother getting too lonely without me."
Nov 30, 2008 12:24 PM

Mar 2008
"Heh like that would happen." Seiryuu called out. Once his twin darted out of the room he plopped back down onto the bed, and muttered to himself. "I wonder about that though." There had to be a mistake, it just had to be there was no way Rikuo was his soulmate!

Nov 30, 2008 12:28 PM

Jul 2007
Rikuo followed his words and just took a short shower to wipe off all the sweat, and the seed that was running down between his legs. He was surprised he had even made it to the bathroom, his ass hurt that much. But he wouldn't let Seiryuu know how much it hurt, otherwise he'd never get screwed again, and THAT would be the worst pain of all. Leaning against the bathroom door, hair dripping into his face and towel sagging around his hips, Rikuo sighed and thought, What a great way to get rid of my ass's virginity...
Nov 30, 2008 12:31 PM

Oct 2007
Chante quickly put on a clean pair of shorts and a t-shirt. He then came back downstairs where he started doing the laces of his boots doing his best to do it quick -he didn't want to make Raleigh wait too long. Finally, Chante put his coat on. "..right, I'm ready" he smiled.

Nov 30, 2008 12:34 PM

Mar 2008
Seiryuu finally decided he'd just keep it a secret .... though it would nearly hard to especially when he was already acting this strongly towards Rikuo. Ah well he still could be wrong .... couldn't he?

Nov 30, 2008 12:39 PM

Mar 2008
Raleigh smiled slightly then politely offered his arm out to the younger werewolf and once Chante took his arm, Raleigh headed them out the door and down the street. He didn't usually give tours, of the tour .... or rather he didn't usually hang out with anyone like this showing them around town.

Nov 30, 2008 12:46 PM

Jul 2007
Rikuo entered Seiryuu's room a moment later, glancing at the older werewolf out of the corner of his eye. Without a word he began to search through his brother's closet, until he found a pair of ripped up jeans and a T-shirt and slipped the clothes on, re-using his boxers from earlier. When he was done Rikuo flung the towel out into the hallway to pick up later and crawled onto the bed, sitting crosslegged in front of Seiryuu. Grabbing the man's hands, he squeezed them reassuringly and rubbed his thumbs over the soft, pale skin, asking, "What's wrong?"
Nov 30, 2008 12:49 PM

Mar 2008
"Nothing just a bit tired, I think I'm going to take that shower now so hop up." Seiryuu replied as he gazed back up at Rikuo. It was taking everything, he had to not to reach up and pull him down into a soft hug, and cuddle with him.

Nov 30, 2008 12:53 PM

Jul 2007
Rikuo nodded, understanding, and placed a soft kiss on Seiryuu's knuckles before moving back. "Um...is there something I can do that'll be ready by the time you get out of the shower?" he asked, feeling bad as he watched the obvious inner struggle.

@ Ri

"God dammit, why the hell did we have to patrol today?" Chiyame growled as he stepped through a particularly large puddle on the street corner, his partner Ri in tow. "We should've offered to patrol yesterday since it was nice out, cause even though we had the day off we didn't do anything," the man complained, stuffing his hands into his pockets.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Character Info~

Kurenai_no_Yuki - Nov 5, 2008

15 by richardface »»
Apr 24, 2010 5:28 PM

» Full Moon RP (3)

Smart-chan - Mar 28, 2009

16 by Witchblood01 »»
Apr 22, 2010 2:07 AM

» Full Moon Wars role play ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

837 by Cookie-chan- »»
Nov 28, 2008 7:15 AM

» Role Play info

2 by Kurenai_no_Yuki »»
Nov 21, 2008 3:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.