Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 28, 2012 6:14 PM

Aug 2012
What would your character do?

A new little game that asks what your character would do in a given situation. It would be great if you could use a main character from a story that you've posted in the club but any character would do :)

To play, you simply describe what your character would do from the scenario in the previous post and then come up with your own scenario and then the next post will do the same.

Post 1: Your character tries to rob a bank. What would they do?

Post 2: My character walks in calmly, looks around before he starts to run around in circles laughing maniacally before calmly walking back out forgetting to actually rob the bank

A drunken stranger asks your character to marry them. What happens?

Post 3: My character would look at them blankly before glomping them while crying that they would and then drags stranger to las vegas to get married straight away

Your character has run out of milk. What do they do?

Simple, right?

So, to start us off... Your character goes sky diving. What do they do?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 28, 2012 6:33 PM

Apr 2012
He use this to go to a deserted island to get away from city life for once.

Your character is about to enter a deserted house. What would he do?
Dec 29, 2012 8:02 AM

Dec 2010
My character would search for any sign of life. To see if the place really is deserted.

Your character is in a dilemma. Sacrifice his beloved and save his hometown, or let her live and sacrifice the town. What would he do?
Dec 29, 2012 8:24 AM

Apr 2012
My character would probably sacrifice his beloved, but then spend the rest of his life hunting down the person that put him in this scenario

Your character is in a Convenient store when a robber wielding a potato enters and demands cash, what do?
Dec 29, 2012 2:33 PM

Apr 2012
Then he can beat his ass!

Your character finds a wishing stone. What will he do?
Dec 29, 2012 9:07 PM

Jun 2012
My character would wish for omnipotence. (Cus I'm lazy. :))

Your character is climbing a mountain with a friend, the conditions suddenly change and your friend slips. He's left hanging over a fall where he will die if you cut the rope chaining him to you. You can't hang on much longer, but you know there's a slim chance you could both make it out. This is the best friend your character has ever known, and has known for a long time. You have a knife that could easily cut the rope, which would ensure your survival and your friend is unconcious. What would he/she do?
Jan 5, 2013 1:11 PM

Apr 2012
My character would do it just to get it over it.

Your character finds the fountain of youth. What would he do?
Jan 7, 2013 4:14 AM
Jul 2018
He'd bring it to japan, help the old people out.

Your character is sent on a dangerous, life-threatening mission with 0 chance of success. What would he/she do?
Jan 7, 2013 4:28 AM

Apr 2012
According to that scenario, he'd die?

Your character just won the lottery, what would he buy first?
Jan 7, 2013 8:31 AM

Aug 2012
She'd buy a house far away from her family.

Your character's country is at war. What would he/she do?
"Wings that can't fly have no meaning" Thono (Air)
Jan 7, 2013 12:48 PM

Mar 2012
He would take advantage of this opportunity to break ties with the oppressive system that this country implemented to bog him down. After heading to another country, he would ignore the war.

Your character is forced to enter a fight-to-death tournament with the handicap of only having a fire hydrant as a weapon while everyone else has access to weapons such as swords, maces, and even guns. What would he/she do?
Jan 7, 2013 3:51 PM

Apr 2012
He would use that hose as a whip and fight back! >:D

Your character enters a island and there are lots of prehistoric animals. What would he do?
Apr 30, 2013 11:11 AM
Feb 2013
He would watch and be amazed, then begin collecting whatever he can find to start a fire, then in the chaos eat what ever dies since whatever dies will also be partially cooked atleast... No one likes raw meat

Your character bumps into a girl who offers you three wishes, but the first wish must be for the third wish while the third wish must be for the second wish and the second wish may not be something you actually wish for ( yes it is a riddle )
stop lookin for a sign(ature) and move along
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introduction ( 1 2 )

Mafortion - Aug 20, 2012

83 by Ganymede1135 »»
Apr 6, 2022 7:53 PM

» Idea: Gauge Girls

SargeB96 - Mar 1, 2017

0 by SargeB96 »»
Mar 1, 2017 5:34 AM

» The Legacy of Dimension Legend

xXFumbiXx - Feb 16, 2016

0 by xXFumbiXx »»
Feb 16, 2016 2:16 PM

» Key and Lock: Chapter 1 and Characters' Introduction

AlyssiaNyaa - Oct 24, 2015

0 by AlyssiaNyaa »»
Oct 24, 2015 5:14 AM

» Knight Shine Chapter 6: Spirits Being Lifted

removed-user - Sep 14, 2015

0 by removed-user »»
Sep 14, 2015 7:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.