Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 20, 2012 12:54 PM

Jul 2009
A well-known bar, situation in downtown Oorai. Serving Drinks of all kinds, as well as some small bar snacks, it is a popular place with the adults of Oorai.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 28, 2012 6:58 PM

Jul 2011
Izumo yawned loudly as he finished off wiping down the counter of his bar. "Such a long day..." he mumbled as he glared around his bar. Only a few regulars drinking themselves drunk. "Day is so boring" he muttered before taking a cigar out and lighting it with his ever so trusty Busou Renkin. "But the day only lasts so long, and night will reign..."
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Oct 29, 2012 2:56 PM

Apr 2011
Lee walked down the sidewalk towards the bar and noticed a small group of older men standing outisde who were drunkenly talking about the baseball game last night as they smoked. He ignored them and walked inside, choosing to sit down on the nearest barstool.

"Hey Izumo," he called out. "Get me a whiskey on the rocks, will ya?"
Oct 29, 2012 4:56 PM

Jul 2011
"Right on it" Izumo replied heartily as he reached down to the cupboard below and pulled out a bottle of some fine whiskey. Opening a small fridge behind him, he pulled out a bucket of ice. Getting a small glass cup out, he put two ice cubes in it and poured the whiskey about 3/4ths of the way up. "There you go bud" he said sliding the cup down to Lee
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

Oct 29, 2012 8:44 PM

Apr 2011
Lee caught the glass as it slid down the counter, lifted it up to his lips, and drank half of it down in one smooth motion. "Man... That's some good stuff," he said, impressed. He slowly swirled the whiskey around in the glass as he listened to the jazz music in the background before speaking up once more. "So, I've read up a little on you in my downtime. Seems like you were into some marketing before times got a little tough and you retired, which is how you got your 65."

He took out a cigarette and placed it in his mouth before taking out a lighter and lighting up. "Seems pretty useful 'specially 'cus I wouldn't have to be carryin' these around all the time," he said indicating his lighter, the cigarette flopping around as he talked. He blew out a puff of smoke and downed the rest of his whiskey. "I know you've been keepin' an eye out. You see any lucrative deals on the market recently?"
Oct 30, 2012 5:15 PM

Jul 2011
Izumo cleared his throat before answering. "Ahem,let's try to keep this confidential okay? And yes, I see them all the time" he whispered before leaning back casually and taking a drag from his cigar. "I only use it for information now, so you can't really cuff me for that"
Even Death has a heart

Oct 31, 2012 9:14 AM

Apr 2011
"Nah, I ain't gonna get ya for that," Lee replied with a slight chuckle. "I'm not police and you're a buddy of mine and I know for a fact that ya can't always get a job done through official channels. So, ya got any useful info for me?" He shook his empty glass and the ice rattled about inside. "Oh, and gimme another while you're at it, will ya?"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Alchemic Warriors

Chotgoriin - Oct 16, 2012

7 by jokubasinc »»
Aug 9, 2013 12:11 PM

» Oorai High School

Chotgoriin - Oct 17, 2012

33 by Gibz0matic »»
Oct 29, 2012 6:14 PM

» Murakamo Hotel - Homunculus Hideout

23 by Newmn84 »»
Oct 22, 2012 12:07 AM

Sticky: » Homunculi

5 by Chotgoriin »»
Oct 20, 2012 4:16 AM

» Market District

Chotgoriin - Oct 17, 2012

0 by Chotgoriin »»
Oct 17, 2012 4:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.