Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 16, 2012 2:56 PM

Jul 2009
An Abandoned Hotel, located jus outside of Oorai. A former 5-star resort, it was abandoned years ago, after the expansion of Oorai and the construction of numerous, smaller hotels.

The Mysterious Masked Man Allon resides on the top floor, in the Penthouse Suite. Amaranta Amparo, his Homunculi Commander, lives in Room #28.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 17, 2012 11:37 AM

Jun 2011
Amaranta Amparo

It's a lazy evening of a relatively peaceful Saturday.Well,depends who you ask,the golden-eyed female thinks,with a faint trace of a bored grimace,as she stretches out of her bed.For an abandoned hotel,Murakamo looks well enough;each room has its own bathroom,and in case you're not into devouring human beings,there is a large kitchen to cook meals in.

Amara's room is beige and brown,the floor being made from dark,softened wood pannels;a queen-sized bed sits in the corner,half of it underneath the large window taking up 3/4 of the creamy wall.The bedsheets are white,and it's a comfortable place to sit at;a closet is on the parallel wall,stuffed with as many clothes as she may need - everyone knows,she is a messy killer when she's ticked off.The door to the bathroom is right around the headboard of her bed,and a small,leather loveseat is next to the closet.A brown carpet,made of soft,fur-like material,is covering the floor;chocolate colored curtains cover thickly the white,silky ones underneath,shielding the room from outside view at night.Lastly,an exquisite array of light-brown appliques cover lightning bulbs beneath,creating a homey vibe to the earthen-looking room.

Overall,the Homunculus is pleased with her choice.She smiles faintly,as she stalks quietly into her bathroom,made in similar tones.After a half an hour of scrubbing into the white tub,she's completely satisfied and dressed in her usual attire - black jeans,black tank-top,black,long coat - with messy locks dangling tangled over her shoulders,the Panther exits her room,closing it with a small click.

"Another day,another dollar - or alchemist to kill." she sing-songs in a hum,as she makes her way down the stairs,lazily pulling on a pair of fingerless gloves.
Oct 19, 2012 2:29 PM

Jul 2009
Allon returns to his Hideout, the once illustrious Murakomo Hotel. He had left to collect some samples, needed for his research. But, right now, his mind was preoccupied with more pressing matters. They would awaken soon.

The process to becoming an Homunculus was never easy. There was a multitude of things that could go wrong as the embryo made its way to the brain. So far everything has progressed smoothly. They hadn't been any problems, none that he couldn't deal with anyway.

The transformation was entering it's critical stage. Whether it would be a success or not would be decided to soon. But there was another problem. Confusion was common, as was getting used to their new body. However, considering who the subject was, a little extra help would be needed.

The answer to his queries appeared before him.

"Ah, Amaranta" he called, signalling to his Homunculus commander. "I need your help with something."

Oct 19, 2012 2:51 PM

Jun 2011
The Panther is a bit startled;she still couldn't get over the fact he appeared out of nowehere.She can,however,control her reaction now.Amara bows her head slightly,just a dip of her messy head.
"With what,may I ask?" she inquires,tilting her head slightly,as she finishes climbing down the staircase.
Oct 19, 2012 3:18 PM

Jul 2009
"We have a new Homunculus joining us today" Allon begins to explain, taking his usual posture. His arms were behind his back, crossed, the bag containing the new samples dangling slightly.

"A young girl, who I rescued from the sea. I transformation is all but complete, and I expect her to wake up soon. Obviously, she wil be confused and probably a bit scared. Normally I could handle it myself, but considering the girl's age and possible mental state, I was hoping you could help."

Oct 19, 2012 3:25 PM

Jun 2011
Amaranta Amparo

Amara rises an eyebrow,but knows better than to make a comment.Biting the tip of her tongue,she approaches slightly her superior."Lead me to her...and,could I have brief details about what caused her mental state?" she asks,tilting her head,blank face not matching her curious tone.

Keiko Sarusaki

She slept,tranquil,atleast in body - her mind and soul fought for supermacy against the strange embryo making it's way trough her body.It finally found a connecting place,and attached itself to the girl's intestines,before melting slowly.A sharp gasp for air tumbles down from her lips,but her conscious state is still not present - her body trembles,adjusting to the change of DNA.
Her heart stops,and her convulsions cease.Petite body falls with a dull thump back onto the surface she is settled on,color draining from her face.
Seconds pass,but feel like hours.Finally,after a minute and a few,her core starts beating again,this time without a halt.
AngelicXIOct 19, 2012 3:37 PM
Oct 19, 2012 3:54 PM

Jul 2009
Allon moves past his commander, moving up the stairs as he makes his way to his suite. He didn't look back, trusting that Amaranta would follow him.

"From what I gather, the poor dear had been kidnapped. I doubt that was a particularly pleasant experience. I don't know went wrong, but the kidnappers threw her sea."

Allon stops his briefing for a moment, thinking back to the moment and tensing slightly. He had made sure they wouldn't do anthing like that again.

"I managed to rescue her before she sank too deep, but it wasn't good. The shock from the extreme temperatures had caused her body to go into deep hibernation. I did what I could to keep her alive, and brought her back here."

"In the end, I was forced to implant her with an Homunculus Embryo. She's currently resting in my room. "

Allon finishes his explanation, just as the pair reach the doors to the penthouse suite. He unlocks the door, typing in a 4-digit code on the keypad he had installed. A faint click can be heard, as the mechanism unlocks. Allon pushes the door open, enteering and holding it open for Amaranta.

Oct 19, 2012 4:09 PM

Jun 2011
Amaranta Amparo

Her jaw clenches,but the Commander says nothing.She offers Allon a polite,understanding smile,allowing her mask to fade for the time being."Humans nowadays...are mostly composed of dirt." she mutters,loud enough for both of them to hear,as she enters his suite.She easily spots the crumpled form of an olive-haired girl,and her eyes flicker with emotion."Oh dear."
A step,and she is already kneeling by the side of the bed the child is laying onto.She peels off her gloves,and rests warm hands against the girl's forehead and chest.Amara frowns,and opens her mouth to say something,but snaps it close once more,as the new immortal awakes with a gasp;shocking eyes are wide,staring into her own,seeing and yet not.She embraces the little being,attempting to be comforting."Shh.It's alright." she smiles,as the girl clutches onto her for dear life.

Keiko Sarusaki

She was deeply falling,freely,with no wings or safety cords.She knew she should be scared,yet she wasn't.She felt sudden warmth as foreign hands touched her body,and images flew trough her head at top speed.Images of herself,looking differently,and using a power that amazed and yet frightened her.
Lack of oxygen,however,and bloody scenes caused her eyes to snap open,as a voice chided 'Wake up!',and the first thing she saw were twin suns locking gazes with her moss orbs.Arms latched onto her,and she responded to the gesture,allowing her eyes to drift shut and muscles to relax,as the stranger whispered,"It's alright."
Oct 20, 2012 12:26 AM

Apr 2011
Akiko sat on the roof of the Murakamo Hotel enjoying the sun and slight breeze. Being in a hotel was strange, there were so many rooms but no one lived in them at the moment. It made her wonder what it would be like if all the rooms were occupied.

Too many people, just like Tokyo, she thought. She didn't understand how people could stand living in big cities like that, there was too much noise and you couldn't see the stars at night, plus all that nasty smog and pollution. People were so disconnected from where everything came from, it made her wish for the simplicity of a small village where everyone knew each other and got along. Well, I guess that's what we Homunculi are now, one big family... It made her happy to know that somewhere she would always be accepted, and that was all made possible because of Allon. She had no idea how he managed to track her down but she was happy to know that there were others like her, even though some of them were creepy.

I wonder if they'll let me turn the roof into a garden, or let me put a few greenhouses up... Maybe I'll ask Allon or Amara next time I see them. She leaned back and looked up into the clear blue sky before closing her eyes and enjoying the sun and breeze once more.
Oct 20, 2012 7:33 AM

Jun 2011
The child Amara held slowly began to relax,and soon enough her breath was evened out.She pulls away,and the older girl allows it,watching with a small smile as she rubbed her eyes clumsily.
"Where...where am I?" she asks,tilting her head.
"Somewhere safe." Amara replies."Can you tell me your name,and if you remember anything?"
"Keiko Sarusaki." the newborn replies,furrowing her brows."And all I remember...is sinking." Amara smiles,satisfied.
"Not too big a shock...Allon,what kind of DNA was in the embryo?" she turns,and for the first time the girl notices the masked man.Out of reflex,she scoots closer to the older woman,and Amara can't help but wonder what exactly did they do to her.
Oct 20, 2012 7:37 AM

Nov 2011
Vix left himself quarantined himself in one of the random torn down rooms of the establishment. He was flipping through a book which was a requirement for him to read for the opening year at Oorai High. He was ignoring everything in the outer world, not even recognizing anyones approach if there was any; which he doubted. Regardless, he was consumed into the vivid story of the boy who was betrayed by his royal father and left for himself.

"..."

Yes, he is a mute, someone who can't speak but can listen. He always held with him a notepad and a pen to convey his message to others he communicate with, which is rare. He was barefoot, dressed in a pair of dark wash jeans, a white T and a black cardigan. He gave off a rigid exhale when he found himself bored after a while of reading.

He resided in the hotel as he had no other location to squat, so this place was open; they're people like him residing, and best of yet, it is free. He dropped the book to his side, and lifted up his backpack and started to ramble through what inhabits.
Oct 20, 2012 2:29 PM

Jul 2009
Allon tilts his head back slightly, his hand to his chin as he thinks back to the moment. He was in a rush at the time. so it took some time to sort it all out. A few seconds passed, before he finally answers.

"Monkey. It was the only Embryo completed and ready for incupaton at the time"

Oct 21, 2012 4:05 AM

Jun 2011
Amara nodded,turning to the girl."Don't be scared,Keiko-chan.He is the one who saved you and brought you here." she smiles,and the girl peeks curiously at the masked fellow.She tilts her head,blinking owlishly,before smiling and muttering a weak,"Thank you."
"We need to find her a room to rest in.Should she share it with someone?" the Insurgent asks,fixing Allon with a cornered gaze.
Oct 21, 2012 7:49 AM

Nov 2011
Looking at the time on his watch, Vix immediately shot up and slung his bag over his shoulder. He usually didn't wear shoes as he found it just as a trend created for nonsense. He had nice, clean feet; no problems to it really. Taking care of yourself doesn't really mean you have had to have some sort of article of clothing on, right?

He shot out of the room, noticing a glut of people, well, more than he is accustomed to seeing in the hotel and dashed by them, his head tilted to give them a small look before motioning down the hotel and out of the door. He soon appeared at:

Oorai High School.
Oct 21, 2012 12:32 PM

Apr 2011
Akiko's hand slipped as she began to nod off while sitting and she hit her head on the hard concrete of the roof. "Owwwww..." she whimpered as she gripped the back of her head and curled up into a ball. I guess that's what I get for nodding off when I'm supposed to be the lookout... She sprawled out on the concrete with her arms to her side and her legs spread before standing up and peeking over the side where she saw the really quiet boy, Vix running out of the hotel with his bag.

"School?" she asked, thinking out loud. She hadn't been to school for at least 40 years. "Oh! I know! I'll make him a bento tomorrow. I'm sure that'll make him happy," she said, smiling. "I wonder what I should make... Does he even like meat? I mean he's a plant Homunculus like me, so he doesn't really need to eat that much. Maybe I'll just ask him when he gets back... Shoot! I completely forgot about dinner! Oh man, what should I make? Gotta tell the others to pick up stuff..."

Once again, she off in her own little world, but fortunately for her, everything was calm and quiet with the only exception being the occasional airplane and fishing boat passing by.
Oct 21, 2012 1:03 PM

Jul 2009
Allon things about it for a moment, though he already knew the answer. He didn't bother to hide his amusement over the situation. It was everdent in his golden eye. He had predicted all of this beforehand.

"Well, about that" he says, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall. "I was thinking she could stay with you. The other's aren't mature enough, and I have far to much stuff on my hand's at the moment. You could be like sisters!" he says, grinning and chuckling despite himself.

Oct 21, 2012 1:15 PM

Jun 2011
Amara pouts cutely,in spite of her usual self.Sighing,she mockingly rolls her eyes,giving a dramatic,humorist edge to the situation."Whatever you say,Allon-sama." she says,clicking her tongue.The clock on the adjacent wall shows it's dinnertime.Amara hums."We need some clean clothes for the sweetheart - how about a warm shower before a meal,dear?" she asks,looking down at the girl,who's peering curiously at them both.
"I w-wouldn't mind it.But...I'm not going home now,huh?" Keiko says,smiling faintly,with sadness.Amara sighs,shaking her head.
"I'm afraid you can't - you aren't exactly...human anymore." she says,regret flashing trough mandarin-colored eyes.The small monkey seems shocked,and the older woman lets out a quiet chuckle."I'll explain while we scrub you nice and clean~."
Oct 21, 2012 1:43 PM

Jul 2009
"Now that thats sorted"

Allon pushes himself off the wall, clapping his hands and rubbing them together. He immediately begins to move, making his way towards a makeshift laboratory he had constructed.

"I would kindly ask if you could leave. My research is sensitives, and I'm sure the other's would like to meet little Keiko.

Allons stops for a moment, taking off his usual black coat and replacing it with a white lab coat. Just as he is about to enter his lab, he stops mid-step and turns back towards them on his heel.

"And Amaranta, please advise everyone to be careful. It seems the Alchemists have finally sent someone to track me down."

Oct 21, 2012 1:53 PM

Jun 2011
Amaranta nods,having an 180 degree change of demeanor."Will do." she nods,lifting the younger girl with ease from her spot.Keiko lets a startled squeak pass by her lips,getting a chuckle in response.Amara makes a turn for the door;before opening the door with her free hand - she was holding Keiko using her right arm - she turns towards Allon."I'll bring your meal later.Have fun with the little ones." she smiles,and is gone - just like that,a fleeting form trough the door.Keiko seems amazed,and receives a warm,small smile.

Twenty minutes later,the newborn immortal wears one of Amara's short dresses,fixed with a scarf for a sash to keep it from being baggy."There you go~.Now let's go find that crazy greenhorn!" Amara claps,and makes a comic jog for the rooftop.Keiko follows,giggling quietly.
Oct 21, 2012 4:05 PM

Apr 2011
Akiko's shift had just ended so she decided to go down to the kitchen and start preparing dinner. She wasn't much of a fighter but at least she could be of some use by doing other smaller things, you couldn't fight on an empty stomach after all. On the way there she ran into Amara, almost literally.

"Oh, Amara-sama, good evening. It's so nice to run into you," she chuckled at her own joke. "Oh? And who is this?" she asked noticing the small girl behind Amara.
Oct 21, 2012 4:18 PM

Jun 2011
Amara offered the onion a smile."Indeed it is~." she said in a cheerful voice,not quite matching her deadpan."This,m'dear,is Keiko,Keiko Sarusaki.She will be staying with us from now on." she added,nudging gently the girl forward.She squeaked,but bowed politely.
"I-it's nice to meet yo-" she began say,but her stomach grumbled,making her heat up in embarrassment.Amaranta gave a hearty chuckle.
"And,we also were about to go to get you and start dinner~."
Oct 21, 2012 6:24 PM

Apr 2011
She crounched down so that she was eye level with Keiko. "It's nice to meet you too, my dear. Don't you worry your pretty little head, follow me and we'll get right to cooking." She led them to the kitchen where there were already two other Akikos preparing dinner, which was miso-grilled fish, pickled vegetables, miso soup, and white rice. They turned towards the trio as they entered the kitchen. "Oh, so this is Keiko?" they both said in unison. "She's so much cuter in person!"

"Girls, girls," the Akiko from the rooftop said. "Give her some space, and some food please."

"Oh! Sorry!" they said in unison. One of them ran to get the plate and the other ran to the food. In no time one of them returned with a full plate of food and handed it to Keiko.
Oct 21, 2012 6:36 PM

Jun 2011
Keiko was amazed,to say the least.She nodded gratefully,accepting the food,and settled herself on a chair at the table."Are they...quadruplets or something?" she asked curiously,in a hushed tone,addressing Amara.The latter laughed,quickly recovering her deadpan.Stripping off of her coat,she put on a frilly,black apron.Rummaging trough the fridge,she extracted a large piece of pork muscle.Humming lightly,she prepared a pot and began slicing it carefully to small,cubic structures.
"Not really.You see,each and every inhabitant of this place is infused with something more than human genes.Akiko is infused with a green onion - you are infused with a monkey.This combination gives you...special powers.She can randomly multiply...makes sense so far?" she explained slowly,all the while focusing on the meat.Keiko looked baffled.
"So...we're mutants?"
"Pretty much,yes."
Oct 22, 2012 12:07 AM

Apr 2011
"Mutant is a bit of a mean word..." Rooftop Akiko said and the other two nodded in agreement in unison. "Special is better," the Akiko who served Keiko the food said. "Special is good!" the remaining other one agreed entusiastically. All three nodded twice in unison.

"Keiko-chan," Rooftop Akiko said. "Although it may be hard for you to understand, we're all the same person. I'm Akiko, she's Akiko, and she's Akiko. We may all have different bodies but we are the same. They're all my copies and they knew they're my copies. I... Actually I think I just confused myself," she giggled, slightly embarrassed. "Anway, all you need to know is that we're all Akiko and you can just call any of us Akiko, okay?" She turned towards Amara. "Amara-sama, do you require assistance?"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Alchemic Warriors

Chotgoriin - Oct 16, 2012

7 by jokubasinc »»
Aug 9, 2013 12:11 PM

» The Bar

Chotgoriin - Oct 20, 2012

6 by Newmn84 »»
Oct 31, 2012 9:14 AM

» Oorai High School

Chotgoriin - Oct 17, 2012

33 by Gibz0matic »»
Oct 29, 2012 6:14 PM

Sticky: » Homunculi

Chotgoriin - Oct 16, 2012

5 by Chotgoriin »»
Oct 20, 2012 4:16 AM

» Market District

Chotgoriin - Oct 17, 2012

0 by Chotgoriin »»
Oct 17, 2012 4:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.