Forum Settings
Forums

Your favourite YuruYuri title call? season 2 version

New
Sep 24, 2012 1:47 AM

Dec 2011
Season 1 thread is here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=453099

Well, now season 2 is over, I thought I would start a poll for this season too.

Episode 1 - in a large auditorium, crowds cheer for Akari. A giant robotic version of Akari appears on stage, which opens up to reveal the real Akari dressed up in a futuristic outfit.
Episode 2 - It goes normally, then Akari starts welcoming the viewers and gets cut off midway through.
Episode 3 - Akari notices the UFO, and attacks it with her bun bazooka. The UFO appears to be defeated as it drops to the ground, but it reappears over a hill and crashes towards Akari. Akari runs to escape as an alien tries to grab her from out the UFO.
Episode 4 - the title call is done by a robot "Mecharin" created by Nishigaki under request from Kyouko. The robot uses an attack from its buns that causes Akari to vanish, then gradually breaks down before eventually exploding. The longest intro yet at 41 seconds long.
Episode 5 - Yui starts doing the title call in an Akarin mask (to Akari's dismay), but gets really embarrassed by it.
Episode 6 - Mirakuru does the title call... to "Witch Girl Mirakurun". Akari appears and asks what's going on. Mirakuru casts a spell on Akari making her invisible (Akari gets excited about having a spell cast on her), and orders her to go and get some bread, which Akari happily does (how she does so while invisible is beyond me though).
Episode 7 - Back to Akari doing the title call, but with Akane snapping photos of her in the background. The cameraman tries to tell Akari what's happening but Akane is too quick at hiding. Of course, the confusion takes up all the remaining allotted time.
Episode 8 - Akari rides into a snowy scene on a sleigh pulled by a reindeer - which starts tossing presents out of the sack as soon as Akari gets off to do the title call. Incidentally the presents include 8 dolls of Akari.
Episode 9 - Backdrop a la Chinatsu. With obvious results.
Episode 10 - Sakurako, Himawari and Chinatsu walk on to join Akari. All four disappear. Kyouko laughs at them but Yui is more concerned. "niraka" happens and all except Akari reappear.
Episode 11 - It goes perfectly, and Akari is overjoyed at finally getting an episode for herself.
Episode 12 - After "aka" a large curtain drops over the scene.

These episodes are generally longer and more detailed than the ones in season 1. And I'm not so sure which is my favourite, though I think episode 8 just about takes it over 1 and 3.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 24, 2012 3:49 AM

Feb 2010
more details of tital call:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1115209

my favourite tital call is episode 7
Akarin and Akane~ /

Edit by kuuderes_shadow: Changed the link to go to the new thread
kuuderes_shadowMar 21, 2014 1:30 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Why do you like Akari ?

Yangbojian - Jun 13, 2012

29 by MetanoiaMe »»
Feb 14, 2020 8:35 AM

» Status of yuru yuri translations

Dogemy - Sep 4, 2019

0 by Dogemy »»
Sep 4, 2019 11:36 PM

» Yuru Yuri ~ Holiday

EmceePinks - Oct 30, 2018

1 by ForTheCuteThings »»
Nov 24, 2018 2:04 PM

» Akari in "Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni 'Shomin Sample' Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken"

ksjdkjfj - Nov 7, 2015

0 by ksjdkjfj »»
Nov 7, 2015 2:42 AM

» All the title call

Yangbojian - Mar 21, 2014

0 by Yangbojian »»
Mar 21, 2014 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.