Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 25, 2012 11:19 AM

Jul 2012
Zarkly noticed the two people walk out from the store and go to the side of an alley. He wondered what the two of them would do, they looked interesting and suspicious to him, but then again, he didn't want to bother anyone or get into someone's business. Although, he had this feeling to approach them, he was excited. Since he had nothing else to do, he finally moved from his spot and walked forward to the alley, to see what they were doing. He was curious. Once he reached the front of the alley, he remained in silence, not knowing what to say, but his ears quickly caught the word 'Contractor'. Did I just really heard that? No, I must be hearing things.
Aug 25, 2012 11:22 AM

Dec 2011
Eri's answer to Ken's question sounded interesting to him.

"Trained? By who? And, are you a contractor?", Ken asked, those questions clouded his mind.

Seeing what Eri looks like under the hood, Ken had started blushing slightly again. Wha-what is this feeling..?.
Aug 25, 2012 11:23 AM
Aug 2012
Eri hears something at the opening of the alley. She grabs Ken by the shirt collar and pulling him behind a pile of boxes. She puts her forefinger over her lips, telling him to be silent. She waits silently, watching the opening through a crack.
K1TK4TAug 25, 2012 11:27 AM
Aug 25, 2012 11:28 AM

Jul 2012
Zarkly didn't know what to do, should he just leave or join them? Then again, this might turn out to be interesting. If he leave now, life would only bore him again. He stepped in the alley, he knew that the two of them were somewhere in there. "Guys, what's up?" He asked, his voice echoing a bit from the empty space. His voice was cheery as ever.
Aug 25, 2012 11:31 AM
Aug 2012
Eri watches him silently. She throws her hood back up without making a sound. She reaches into her pocket to make sure her knife is still there, just in case. She holds her breath as he gets closer.
Aug 25, 2012 11:35 AM

Dec 2011
"Wait, Wha-!", Ken couldn't finish his sentence since Eri signed that he should be silent.

Someone came in the alley and talked to them, it was the guy from before. Ken looked at Eri, who was reaching for her pocket for some reason. This can turn out pretty lively here. Ken grinned. He tries to find out what was in Eri's pocket and reached forit with his hand.
Aug 25, 2012 11:38 AM
Aug 2012
Eri turns to glare at him. She pulls her hand away, with her knife in her hand.

"You are going to blow our cover, stay still."

She mouths, still glaring at him, her red eyes glow angrily.
Aug 25, 2012 11:40 AM

Jul 2012
"Ugh.." Zarkly had no words to say, he didn't hear any response from them. Another sigh hit him, but he continued on to approach them. He took more steps closer, but slowly. Contractor The word that he heard from one of them, he needed to be cautious. "Well.." He didn't know what to say at all. Should I ask them directly if they're Contractors? He questioned himself, he was just really curious.
Aug 25, 2012 11:43 AM
Aug 2012
After he steps past them, she leaps out from her hidding olace and hilds the knife to his neck.

"Don't move, and don't try any of that silly contractor stuff."

She hisses in his ear. Her red eyes glint. Her arm is tight aroud his neck, the knife tlmost piercing his skin.

"Now tell me, who are you?"
Aug 25, 2012 11:47 AM

Dec 2011
"Oh, so it was a knife.", Ken said and sighed, "Nothing serious."

Ken put his hand on Eri's knife and shakes his head. The fight, if there was one, shouldn't go this way.

"Relax. But be on guard."
Aug 25, 2012 11:48 AM

Jul 2012
All of a sudden, he felt a cold blade pressed against the skin of his neck. He didn't move at all like he was told. Both of his hands going up to show that he wasn't going to do anything. Now, he started to lie. "Ugh.. Please, I won't do anything.. Whatever that Contractor stuff you're talking about." He pretended like he had no clue of what 'Contractor' meant.
Aug 25, 2012 11:51 AM
Aug 2012
"Don't play dumb. I know your a contractor, I could tell from the moment I saw you."

Eri says, completely calm and emotionless. She grabs the box of TicTacs from his pocket and drops them on the groud, then crushes them with the heel of her shoe.
Aug 25, 2012 11:55 AM

Nov 2011
Saif found himself curving around the nearest corner, back into the ally way he had jumped into after he wanted to observe those fellows. He bit his lip slightly as he started to thing.

"Contractors? Hmm... That is a fair, debatable viewpoint.."" He thought, before immediately squatting, and jumping up. A surge of air maxed from his feet, allowing him to jump back up onto the building, just a 'wiisshhh' coming from the act, thus not making any large noises, thus will blow his cover. Maybe a few onlookers that rubbed there eyes to make sure what they're seeing is plausible.

He decided to search for the three, eventually pouncing from building to building. Eventually, he found himself standing above another large building, glaring down to the three, amusement in his glare.
Aug 25, 2012 11:59 AM

Jul 2012
"I'm not play---" Zarkly stopped his sentence after hearing her statement. He had no choice, but to drop the dumb act. Before he could say anything, he was shocked at the sight of his Tic-Tacs getting crushed by the heel of her shoe. "Woah, woah, wait. Don't do that!" He said loudly, but he didn't move or anything. "Alright, just stop. I won't do anything, just stop that." His hands were still up in the air. He wondered who this female was.
Aug 25, 2012 12:01 PM
Aug 2012
"Just answer my question. I'm getting tired of the small talk."

Eri says, glancing at Ken for a moment, as if to ask, Do you know this guy?
Aug 25, 2012 12:06 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly heaved a heavy sigh, he had no choice, but to tell his identity. "Alright, I'll tell you. I'm Zarkly and yes, I'm a Contractor, happy?" He just waited for the female to let him free, but he was curious about her identity. He was spotted as a Contractor quickly, he was impressed. "Let me go, I won't do anything." He said, he didn't want to get into any unnecessary trouble.
Aug 25, 2012 12:08 PM

Dec 2011
Ken felt the presence of someone else besides Eri, Zarkly and himself. He looked around, but couldn't see anything. The atmosphere at the alley seemed to heaten up. I'm sure i felt something... Ken put his attention at the two in front of him again.

"It looks like something is going to happen here. I don't dislike the thought of boredom being crushed right now.", Ken said and grinned.
Aug 25, 2012 12:13 PM
Aug 2012
Eri slowly released him, then made sure her hood covered her face.

"That answer was good enough. And you had better not try anything funny."

She says softly, watching him from under her hood. She grins a little.
Aug 25, 2012 12:17 PM

Nov 2011
Saif squatted on the roof, his eyes watching the situation closely.

"That boy seems to be afraid of conflict. The girl seems hostile, while the other one seems.. Hmm.. I need to observe this more before gaining the correct conclusion." He thought.

"Unless it's a facade." He mumbled.
Aug 25, 2012 12:17 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly felt much better after being released, the blade away from his neck, he was able to breath better. He quickly crouched and picked up the crushed Tic-Tac, they were still edible since it was in a container. Good thing he had one more in the pocket of his shirt. He stood back up, filling his mouth with the TicTacs he got from the ground. "Someone else is here too?" He asked, feeling another presence, but he was too busy to look around.
Aug 25, 2012 12:21 PM
Aug 2012
"Well him..."

She says, pointing to Ken.

"And him."

She finishes, pointing up at Saif. She looks up at him, but her hood still covers most of her face. She grins softly.
Aug 25, 2012 12:26 PM

Dec 2011
Ken looked up, to where Eri was pointing. There should be someone there, according to Eri.

"Come out. If you dare, that is.", Ken taunted Saif.
Aug 25, 2012 12:30 PM

Nov 2011
Saif hummed to the intimation from Ken. He was finally pointed out, and indeed was interested by the three. He placed his hands into his pocket, and took a step off of the roof, eventually plummeting back down to the earth, but he decided to intimidate on his own. A heavy gust of wind formed below his feet, allowing him to hit the ground without damage.

"Interesting."
Aug 25, 2012 12:31 PM

Jul 2012
"Eh?" Zarkly gazed up as well to check who it was, though, he didn't say anything. Is something about to happen?Another similar feeling he had earlier, but hopefully, this time it won't be a disappointment. He backed up a bit to have a better look at the two people in front of him, Ken and the girl. He switched his gaze back up to look at the other person who just landed back down on the terrain, feeling the gust of wind hit his skin, but it didn't bother him.
Aug 25, 2012 12:39 PM
Aug 2012
Eri watched him as he fell. She had no doubt he would land easily. She grinned tauntingly from under ther hood.

"Now who are you? Or do I have to repeat my hostility."

She said, twirling the knofe in her hand, then stoping it, fist clenched, point out.
Aug 25, 2012 12:43 PM

Dec 2011
Ken held Eri back, knowing it'd be a bad idea to engage Saif. Hostility towards a contractor isn't a smart idea.

"You haven't told us yet, Eri,", Ken started, "wether you are a contractor or not."
Aug 25, 2012 12:44 PM

Nov 2011
Saif gave his head a tilt as he looked at the cloaked figure. He didn't find himself interested in the other two as his interest had shifted to the smaller, cloaked figure.

"Does it matter?" he replied. He looked at the knife that she was playing with, and tilted his head to the other side. His pupils shifted to Ken, who seemed to be trying to hold the gal back. A smile curled to his lips.

"How cute."
Aug 25, 2012 12:46 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly didn't really care much about the new guy, but he figured that the male was a Contractor like him. He stepped back and leaned against the wall of the alley, his eyes observing them. He didn't plan anything that would cause trouble, he was merely amused by the sight of this. He wondered where this scene would go.
Aug 25, 2012 12:59 PM
Aug 2012
"Of course I'm not a contractor. Use your brains. I was trained to spot you, I could tell where he was, need I go on? Just take a guess."

Eri says, looking around at all of them.

(sorry i had to do the dishes)
Aug 25, 2012 1:07 PM

Dec 2011
"It's possible to feel the presence of a contractor. Though not all contractors can do that. They're mostly made for combat.", Ken said, "But since you're not one, i assume you're a Doll."

Ken sighed. She's just a Doll and she tries to fight a contractor?. Ken looked at Saif, he looked like he was going to fight. Ken was on-guard, but right now, he's more cautious than before.

"If you're looking for someone to fight.", Ken said as he stepped forward, "I shall be your opponent."
Aug 25, 2012 1:12 PM
Aug 2012
Eri looks at him curious.

"Now why would you take me place? I could easily beat him..."

She says, tiliting her head.
Aug 25, 2012 1:13 PM

Jul 2012
Ooh, a fight? Zarkly perked up, his ears listening carefully, and his eyes followed every movement of the scene that laid in front of him. He thought about what Ken said. That makes sense now, she's a doll which explains how she figured that I was a Contractor. It was getting interesting, three Contractors at a place and one doll. This was really making up for his boring day.
Aug 25, 2012 1:15 PM

Nov 2011
Saif tilted his head, looking at Ken. He rolled his eyes, and slung his backpack off of his shoulders, and pulling out a book. He immediately flipped through the pages and smiled.

The book was titled "The lonely oppai (breast)" also known as a erotica. How random.

"You don't interest me." He said, looking at the book as if he was studying anatomy.
Aug 25, 2012 1:18 PM
Aug 2012
Eri watches them. These silly creatures, so full of emotion. Don't they realize it just gets in the way? She thinks, smiling softly to herself.
Aug 25, 2012 1:20 PM

Dec 2011
Ken smiled when he heard Saif's response. I don't.. interest you..?. Ken's aura became filled with shadows, the shadows from beneath him had rose from the ground.

"Then shall i make you take interest in me.., you little pest?", Ken said. When Provoked, his attitude changes.
Aug 25, 2012 1:23 PM
Aug 2012
Eri watches him, and notices the change in his mood, and quickly following, his reaction. Interesting... She thinks, waiting to see what the other will do in response.
Aug 25, 2012 1:23 PM

Jul 2012
A smirk was being written on Zarkly's face. His eyes glued on the scene occurring in front of him, he was eager to witness the battle of these two Contractors, and questioning himself about the Doll. What would she do? It was entertaining as if he was watching an Action Anime. The silence consumed him, he didn't blurt out a word or not even a noise.
Aug 25, 2012 1:26 PM

Nov 2011
Saif felt a chilling sensation. He gave a slight breath, blowing into the book. A bit of ice-crystals could be seen at that point.

"I'm no homosexual." He replied in a monotone voice. He flipped a page.

"But, if you must." He said, clamping the book shut, and placing it into his bag.
Aug 25, 2012 1:32 PM
Aug 2012
Eri yawns, a little bored. She wanted to figure put their fighting tecniques, for future refference. She didn't understand why they went on like this, just talking. Eri slips her knife back into her pocket, she wouldn't need it. They would do away with themselves.
Aug 25, 2012 1:32 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly folded his arms together across his chest as he watched closely, his ears twitching, hearing their words. Oh, shit is about to happen. He couldn't wait to see the battle start, he was starting to bet with himself. Who's going to win?
Aug 25, 2012 1:37 PM

Dec 2011
"That's not the kind of interested i meant, but that's not the time."

Ken sighed and looked up to the sky. I'm supposed to waste my time on a bug on a day like this..?.

"Before i destroy you.., i want to know the name of the one so brave to face me.", Ken looked back at Saif, "Or do you want to say it, when you're lying on the ground, begging for your life?"
Aug 25, 2012 1:40 PM

Nov 2011
Saif scratched his chin softly. "This all sounds so.. wrong." he thought.

"My name isn't important." He said. He then raised a hand up, and then down towards Ken. His fingers was adjusted to mock a gun. He then flicked his wrist back.

"Bang."

Suddenly, a small, bullet like surge of air exhausted from his finger, and towards Ken.
Aug 25, 2012 1:42 PM
Aug 2012
Eri watches, completely straight faced. Her arms crossed. She waits to see what will happen.
Aug 25, 2012 1:45 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly never had his eyes taken off from the scene. Hearing them taunt each other was quite entertaining, but finally, the fight began. At first, he thought that Saif was playing around with his hands, but Zarkly quickly noticed the air between the two fighters. He couldn't quite explain it, but he predicted that Saif could control air or some-sort. "Hmm." It was intriguing. He took a small glanced at the Doll, wondering what she would do.
Aug 25, 2012 1:45 PM

Dec 2011
As the bullet-like surge of air went towards Ken, a solid wall rose from the shadows. As the wall itself was a shadow, but made solid.

"Then engrave the name of the man who crushed you in mind.", Ken said and showed an evil grin, "Hoshikawa, Ken.".

Ken stood at the same spot with crossed arms. Shadows in the form of a blade rose, going towards Saif.
Aug 25, 2012 1:48 PM

Nov 2011
Saif noticed the shadow manipulation, and raised an eyebrow.

"Hm.. Interesting.." He said, motioning a hand into his pocket, and pulling out a broken Katana handle.

He took a deep breath, and took a stance. His hands waving in front of him a fluid, water-like-motion.
Tsukune-DonoAug 25, 2012 1:54 PM
Aug 25, 2012 1:50 PM
Aug 2012
(watery manner...?)

Eri watches. air and shadows... She thinks, never letting her eyes leave them.
Aug 25, 2012 1:55 PM

Dec 2011
"Taking out a weapon already?"

Ken reached for his sides, forgetting he didn't bring his weapons with him. Neither did he bring his cloak and mask. Ken clicked his tongue.

"Guess i'll have to use my hands.", Ken said, "Maybe that's even more than needed to win.".

Ken ate some of the chips Eri had bought for him. Wind eh?.
Aug 25, 2012 1:55 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly watched in amusement. He had never seen any of these abilities, they were unique and interesting. Air and shadow, he wanted to see more of their abilities. He took out another small container of TicTac from the pocket of his shirt. Opening it and putting a couple of pills in his mouth to crunch as he watched quietly. The day was better than he thought, seeing two Contractors fight was always fun and entertaining, his boredom was completely washed away.
Aug 25, 2012 1:58 PM

Nov 2011
Saif gave a amused look. He placed the broken Katana handle back into his pocket, and decided to make things a bit more interesting.

Saif immediately took a deep breath, a hand grabbing his stomach as he blew out three solid spikes. Each seemed to be make of a hard, water substance, AKA, ice. He blasted the three to test the reflexes of this one. He then started to sway.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Human] Creation Thread

Discount66 - Aug 19, 2012

5 by WhoElseButShadow »»
Dec 19, 2013 11:43 AM

» [Town] Town's Park ( 1 2 3 4 )

178 by -Snowman- »»
Dec 22, 2012 8:38 AM

Sticky: » [Doll] Creation Thread

4 by Discount66 »»
Dec 21, 2012 5:00 AM

Sticky: » [Contractor] Creation Thread

34 by Discount66 »»
Dec 18, 2012 7:42 AM

Sticky: » [Organization] Join an Organization.

Discount66 - Aug 31, 2012

2 by DeuxNyx »»
Dec 3, 2012 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.