Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 17, 2012 11:43 PM

May 2009
Central Park located in the middle of Manhattan Metropolis. It covers an area of 843 acres (3.41 km x3.41 km) with lush green forest, grass and lakes. It's so big any normal person or even one who has lived in New York all their lives can get lost.

Deep in the park among the rocky trails and total tree cover, the Augustine Pack hides out in wait for their Alpha.

(pictures for reference if needed)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 18, 2012 1:26 AM

May 2009
He exited the subway station real casual like, and walked into the park. He reached into his pocket and pulled out an mp3 player, turning it on and placing the buds in his ears. He started jogging on one of the trails that would lead through a particularly rough part of the park forest. He looked like a normal jogger out for an evening run.

Normal enough... except if anyone looked close enough they would realize he was not wearing any shoes, completely barefoot.

Aug 18, 2012 3:04 AM

May 2009
As he jogged the evening grew into darkness of night, Nickel went off the trail and into a part of the forest that no one went to or dared to after dark. His mp3 ran out of batteries over an hour ago. His footsteps were very light and barely made any noise, which is why when the sound of a twig snapping reached his ears he knew he was being followed. He made a sharp right just as a dart wizzed behind him and struck a tree.

He had to keep running, he could not lead who ever was following him back to the cave where the pack was staying. Nickle kept right on jogging. Who ever it was will be worn out soon.

Aug 18, 2012 3:24 AM

May 2009
Another dart whizzed behind his head, forcing Nickle to make another sharp turn. He was not longer keeping up the facade of a nightly jog and was now running for his life. But he noticed the shots were deliberately too late. They were forcing him to go someplace... and he had no other choice but to comply or be hit by the dart which he suspected were made of silver.
thunk Another dart hitting another tree mark as he instinctually ducked and kept running.

Aug 18, 2012 4:00 AM

May 2009
As Nickel ran he threw off his borrowed shirt, he did not want to rip that as he sudden;y changed shape. He was now in his werewolf transformation, the dead of night would he only do this. He was faster now and his wolfen muscles gave him the extra boost of energy he needed to keep going for a little longer.

Nickel was now getting slower, he was getting tired from the nonstop running through almost all of central park. He thought he had lost them, who ever was shooting at him, because of the lack of fire and he slowed considerably. He leaned against a nearby tree to catch his breath, his wolf claws gripping into the bark.

Suddenly, he yiped in pain as a dart hit it's mark in the back of his shoulder. Never had he felt the pain of silver before, it was excruciating. He staggered and forced his legs into a run but he did not get far. Inside the dart was a strong neurotoxin, anesthetic, that was beginning to draw him into a world of blurryness and haze. Before he knew it he had hit the ground. Sounds became distorted, and his comprehension and ability to even wag his tail became an extreme challenge.

Through his fastly drooping eyes he could hear foot prints of many rushing towards him. He had to focus on changing back or he will be discovered... but he could not even do that. As he lost conciousness he felt a searing pain in his left side, he could feel blood gushing out and he whimpered slightly, a foreign object slid deep inside. He was not awake when the wound was sealed and cauterized shut.

In his unconciousness, his body transformed back to his human form. Leaving him on the forest floor under his own blood, shorts, and unconcious with a freshly sealed wound in his side.

Aug 19, 2012 10:50 AM

Jul 2012
"Damn it." Zarkly ran towards the smell of Nickel, he knew something was up; he knew that hunters were after his subordinate just from smelling the atmosphere. Soon, he wasn't too far from Nickel, he already saw him in sight. "Shit." A word escaping from him from seeing the sight of Nickel on the forest floor; unconscious.

Zarkly was one of the people who was rushing forward to get Nickel, he saw the others, but he didn't let them stand a chance. His nails grew once more, growing longer and sharper, taking over a small part of his transformation. His nails were enough to fight them off, he knew that the hunters weren't professional. The hunters also attacked him with darts since he was in the way, but with his good hearing and fast reflexes, he dodged them pretty quick.

It was his chance to attack, a smirk being written upon his face as he dashed quickly to a hunter even with in human form, he was fast. Not even hesitating, his nails drilled through the throat of the hunter, tearing the throat open; an instant kill. That was one down, his gaze picking another hunter; it was a huntress this time, but it didn't matter which gender, he showed no mercy. He scampered towards the huntress with excitement. All of a sudden, he was already up on the face of the huntress, his nails were already piercing through her stomach, stirring up her insides, her body falling on the ground hard. He licked his nails that was covered in blood while he gazed at the remaining hunters, intimidating them with his dark eyes. He noticed their fear on their faces which he liked, but a frown coming to his face after seeing them retreat. He didn't hunt them down since it wasn't important, all he did was howl loudly in the air. In matter of seconds, the barking of dogs filled the air as the dogs came hunting for the other hunters.

He heaved a sigh as he walked forward to the Omega and picked up the naked body. He held Nickel in his arms while he took out the darts that contained silver. His mind was at the process of thinking about healing his subordinate, he had to take out the silver that was left in him, but first he needed to find a safe place to go to.
Aug 19, 2012 11:49 AM

May 2009
Nickel moaned as he was moved, pain searing from his left side all the way through his upper body. His face cringed with pain and he wished he were unconscious again, "Z-Zarkly?"

Aug 19, 2012 12:10 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly took his subordinate under a small bridge as he placed him against the wall. He didn't know what to do, he didn't have anything like a first-aid kit to patch him up, but he thought that the wounds should heal later on. "Hey there." He said while looking down at him, a feeling of relief hitting him. "Are you feeling okay..?"
Aug 19, 2012 12:42 PM

May 2009
Breathing hard through the hurt, Nick managed to look at him. "They got me... those damn bastards... got me.."

Aug 19, 2012 12:56 PM

Jul 2012
"I know, they always try to get you when I leave." Zarkly said while he looked around. He needed to do something for Nickel's wound, but he wasn't very skillful when it comes to aiding someone. "Just hang on Nick, I'll think of something."
Aug 19, 2012 1:03 PM

May 2009
"It hurts..." he hissed as he tried to move. Shooting pains ran from his side, spreading out to his entire body.

Aug 19, 2012 1:07 PM

Jun 2011
Purple eyes watched from the shadows the duo of wolves.Sympathy raced in their owner's veins.Stepping out from her hiding spot,a woman with flowing red locks clad in a black outfit came close to them.Her scent was subtle,but she smelled like a vampire.A knight ranked one.Two meters away from them,she smiled shyly,not knowing what to say.
"This may sound weird but..." she started,taking a deep breath."You need help,and I know someone willing to give it."
Aug 19, 2012 1:14 PM

Jul 2012
The new smell in the air was filling his nose which immediately startled him. "Shit." He mumbled to himself, he turned around to face the smell, he was now seeing a female walking closer to them. He didn't have the time to deal with a vampire, but he had his guard up. "Wha--" He was about to demand the need of the vampire, but after hearing what she said, he gave in some thoughts then spoke. "Yes, we need help, but.." He wasn't sure if he could trust her. He glanced over at the Omega who needed medical attention, he had no choice, but to accept. "Fine, show us to this 'someone'."
Aug 19, 2012 1:20 PM

Jun 2011
The woman smiled nervously;his scent was strong,and it filled her nose."Do not worry,I have no ill intentions.And neither does Lady Angelica." she explained,and bowed."Can you carry your companion while running at high speed?" she asked,tilting her head slightly.
Aug 19, 2012 1:27 PM

May 2009
When the vampire approached, Nickel tried to back up but the wall of the underpass and his pain prevented him. His hand held the source of his agony, dried blood stained his torso.

Aug 19, 2012 1:27 PM

Jul 2012
"Lady Angelica..?" Zarkly wondered who that Lady could be, but for some reason, he was thinking of the vampire Lady that he saw back in Time Squares. He gave a nod as he walked to his subordinate, picking him up with his arms. "Alright, just lead the way." He said to the woman, he was ready to run. Even if he does lose her, he could just follow the scent of the woman.
Aug 19, 2012 1:30 PM

Jun 2011
"Yes,Lady Angelica of the Liliths." the woman nodded,with a smile.Turning,she took off her heels;she could run better this way.Putting them inside the backpack she had with her,she started running rapidly.The message she was meant to transport from a base to the center could wait.Her Lady would be disappointed if she wouldn't have offered to help.

//we exit for the Lilith Mansion (?)//
Aug 19, 2012 1:35 PM

May 2009
Nickel knew they had to move, he figured as much. So he kept his grunts of pain to a minimum to keep Zarkly from worrying.

Aug 25, 2012 12:19 PM

Apr 2011
Jack entered the park, sniffing the air he caught some old wolf scents... a couple hours old. He shrugged his shoulders anc ontinued his walk through the dark park.

He needed time to think... he already sent Amaya with the information to Angelica, perhaps she found out something herself on her end...
Aug 25, 2012 6:38 PM

Nov 2010
Sayomi left Jack's house for a walk, and she chose hoping for "chat" with one of the Augustine wolfs by chance...
as she walked she felt and smelled Jack somewhere near her, so she appeared out of the shadows and walked over to him "Yo! I am home, Jack"
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Aug 25, 2012 7:26 PM

Apr 2011
Jack without turning his head to look at her, paused in his walk and said "Hello Sayomi, its been awhile... I've haven't seen you since Tokyo back in... what era was it again?" his brow wrinkled a little at the memory...
Aug 25, 2012 8:26 PM

Nov 2010
"I don't really know but I think it was somewhere close like..50 years ago maybe?" she said while making a thinking face too as she walked and stood beside him
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Aug 26, 2012 6:28 AM

Apr 2011
"Really? I thought it was sooner... I think it was when some Inugamis were trying to interfere with a research facility I was building there..." said Jack recalling a few 'aggressive negotiations' with the japanese mutts...
Aug 26, 2012 7:06 AM

Nov 2010
"yeah I kinda of remember that too, and you know what? There is still some persistent Inugamis who want those facilities down even after they were build already...and that ruined my hoilday" she sighed comically as she rememebred, then she looked at Jack after remembering something else "by they way, what happened when i was gone? And don't tell me it was all peaceful and quiet you know"
Aug 27, 2012 12:37 PM

Apr 2011
"Oh you know, the usual: Hunters, Hybrids, and High gas prices... nothing out of the ordinary here" said Jack with a sideways smile...

Jack was in his zone, chatting away honestly with an old friend and member of his house. He could never talk to anyone in Alucard or Lilith house like this... he felt safe being with his own in ways many cannot begin to imagine.
Aug 27, 2012 1:04 PM

Nov 2010
"refresh my memory..how long does the sun-protection serum last?" she asked, while her face makinf it loook like she remembred something important
Aug 27, 2012 1:16 PM

Apr 2011
"One hour, it only lasts one hour... at least thats the average. It varies slightly from how much is applied and the age of the vampire in question" said Jack with pride.

Of which he should take pride in it, some of the greatest inventions and medical discoveries in the world have been secretly funded or created by Faustus House.
Aug 27, 2012 1:31 PM

Nov 2010
"I see then, let me tell you something interesting" she brings out a tiny blood container "As you can see and smell, this is a werewolf's blood, and let's say that it's quit useful in making the sun-protection serum last longer somehow"
Aug 27, 2012 5:56 PM

Apr 2011
"Yes... mutt's blood" said Jack disdainfully "We've already tried that route, but it tends to cause a nasty rash and hairy palms..."

Latest Fautus tech for sun-block is rated at SPF 5000... but thats still not enough to last more than an hour for most vampires.
Aug 27, 2012 9:03 PM

Nov 2010
"I have been researching about to get read rid of these problems to make the serum last longer, and according to I have learned untill now is if we succsed in making the mutt's blood useful we could last under the sun for a whole day...but unfortunately my brain isn't exactly designed for this kind of things so I am having problems here and there you know"
Aug 28, 2012 5:40 AM

Apr 2011
Jack sighed and said while looking up at the waxing crescent moon "Do you know why we burn in the sun Sayomi? I'm not talking about the fantasies and mythos reasons why... but the true scientific reason why we burn?"
Aug 28, 2012 9:26 AM

Nov 2010
"scientifically, I guess it may be because our case is similar to some humans who are allergic to the sun, in short, something is fucking wrong with our skin " Sayomi glances at her hands as spoke then looked up as well "and you know of course about those half-vampire hybrids that the are immune to the sun unlike us right? is it really their human half is their secret? I mean we drink human blood all the time and we also did a couple of research on them before, but we still didn't get the answer...and I one of these days going to..."
Aug 28, 2012 9:35 AM

Apr 2011
"Silly girl, those 'half-human vamp hybrids' are as much affected by the sun as the rest of us..." said Jack dismissivively

"And its not just our skin that's the problem, our bones and organs turn to ash justa s easily... our entire body (as you put it) is having something along the lines as an allergy to sunight and its radiation. We have have melanin in our body just like humans, and yet we can't absorb even the slightest bit of sunblight with out getting a nasty burn" said Jack in full on teacher mode
Aug 28, 2012 9:57 AM

Nov 2010
"oky smartass, thanks for the valuable lesson" she said with sarcasm and sighed as she remembered an another thing "Jack, you didn't go annoying other clans and vampires while i was gone right?" Sayomi was with Jack long enough to know that his racism is extreme to the point he wouldn't mess a chance to go to other vampires to give them a headache in many ways
Aug 28, 2012 10:00 AM

Apr 2011
"Of course I did... but you how Angelica (Lilith) is with her talk of 'peace and cooperation' and how Cecilia (Alucard) just wants whats best for making money... frankly speaking we'd have a lot less trouble if the mutts never existed to begin" said Jack humoressly talking about exterminating an entire race of beings.
Aug 28, 2012 10:08 AM

Nov 2010
"Angelica wants peace, Cecilia wants money, but what do 'you' want?" she asked with a true wondering tone, unlike when she asked with a mocking tone and with sarcasm before
Aug 28, 2012 2:10 PM

Apr 2011
Jack stopped walking finally and turned to face her directly, his white fang teeth almost a glowing in the dark as he smiled a sadistic demonic smile as he said "Justice" and with that he turned around... the conversation clearly over.
Aug 28, 2012 2:20 PM

Nov 2010
"hmph look who's talking about justice" she said sarcasm again and also turned around to walk the opposite way "we will see about that..leader"
Aug 28, 2012 6:02 PM

Nov 2010
//Exits//
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» ? ? ? (Members of the Choirs and exceptions only)

Triake - Aug 29, 2012

3 by unohana »»
Sep 4, 2012 11:49 PM

» The Den (Fenris Territory - Bronx) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Gibz0matic - Aug 15, 2012

205 by Zarkly »»
Sep 2, 2012 6:16 PM

» Lilith Central Mansion (Queens) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AngelicXI - Aug 15, 2012

292 by Tsukune-Dono »»
Aug 30, 2012 7:41 PM

Sticky: » Chara Creator:

Gibz0matic - Aug 12, 2012

22 by Tsukune-Dono »»
Aug 29, 2012 3:28 PM

» Faustus Apartments (Manhattan)

Gibz0matic - Aug 15, 2012

49 by rika713 »»
Aug 25, 2012 12:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.