Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 10, 2012 7:08 AM

Jun 2009
For all manga fan or Akimine Kamijyo sensei fan, do you agree with this statement?

--------------------------------

My Opinion
Well, I'm not huge fan of Shounen manga. But Code:Breaker got me to check other Kamijyo sensei manga. I've started Samurai Deep Kyo sometimes ago. It's a good manga but, I don't really get into the manga. It's like I don't get the enjoyment reading it compared to Code:Breaker. Of course it's just from me, someone who don't really read Shounen manga.

What about you guys?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 25, 2012 1:01 AM

Jul 2010
Adyka_Shalwa said:
For all manga fan or Akimine Kamijyo sensei fan, do you agree with this statement?

--------------------------------

My Opinion
Well, I'm not huge fan of Shounen manga. But Code:Breaker got me to check other Kamijyo sensei manga. I've started Samurai Deep Kyo sometimes ago. It's a good manga but, I don't really get into the manga. It's like I don't get the enjoyment reading it compared to Code:Breaker. Of course it's just from me, someone who don't really read Shounen manga.

What about you guys?

By far yes I recently started reading the manga this year , one really entertaining, good comedy great solid characters , great way to get your attention when it comes to flame, some cool mysterious past and just a well thought of romance too.you just gotta love Yuki and Rei!!do you get annoyed by Sakura I for one don't is that bad?
Jan 5, 2013 7:12 AM

Dec 2012
That's a tough one!
Kyo was ont of the first series i eve read. That was about 6 years ago, so it's walked with me since before i became a nerd.

But i see what you mean. The plot is not very clear in kyo. They meet, and then they start traveling together. It's not untill book 12 12 that they start going after Mibu, that's a long time =/

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . I really don't know!!
Code:breaker is probably better as a series, but Kyo has walked with me for a long time . . . .I can't compare!
I call a DRAW!
The 2002 Tokyo Mew Mew adaptation is not as great as you remember it being.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bias in Code:Breaker

noeez - Aug 10, 2012

4 by douterer »»
Dec 6, 2012 7:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.