Forum Settings
Forums
New
What is your favourite pairing for Sasuke?
Aug 30, 2007 2:29 PM
Aug 2007
SasukexSakura for mee heehee ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 31, 2007 10:17 PM

Jul 2007
Naruto!!!!!!!! There is no other realistic pairing for Sasuke. It's always been SasuNaru, and there is nothing but proof since the start of the manga to justify this male/male couple.
Aug 31, 2007 11:20 PM

Jul 2007
wth?! where are the real options, like itachi and NARUTO?!
obviously Sasuke doesn't want any of these girls.
btw they are all sex offenders and they would've been sued for sekuhara if they were men XP
Sep 1, 2007 11:19 AM
Aug 2007
WHUT? What a biased poll! If you didn't know Sasuke/Naruto was up there in the top ranking for pairings I think you need to open your eyes a bit more.... ¬_¬
Sep 16, 2007 2:08 AM

Dec 2006
SasukexSakura FOREVER!!!!

~Do you think that I smile because everything's alright?~
Oct 4, 2007 5:40 PM
Sep 2007
sakura and saske forever
they make agreat couple
Oct 4, 2007 5:41 PM
Sep 2007
[edit] Hinata Hyuga
Current rank: Chunin
Seiyu: Nana Mizuki
Voice actor: Stephanie Sheh
Hinata Hyuga (日向ヒナタ, Hyūga Hinata?) is the eldest daughter of the Hyuga clan's main branch. She was trained by her father, Hiashi Hyuga, to become the clan's heiress, though in time he came to deem her a lost cause. Throughout her early time in Team 8, Hinata's lack of self-confidence and unwillingness to fight hamper her abilities. Although she trains to improve her skills, she immediately gives up when faced with competition and fails every mission she is assigned as a result. In an attempt to change herself, Hinata enters the Chunin Exams, where she is pit against her cousin, Neji Hyuga, in the exam's preliminary matches. Although Neji easily outmatches her and taunts her for the battle's duration, Hinata perseveres in an attempt to prove her own worth, even turning one of his own insults against him. After recovering from the wounds she receives, Hinata continues training to improve herself. Her efforts eventually allow her to acquire a better relationship with her father, who encourages her to continue working on improving herself.

Hinata has a long-standing crush on Naruto Uzumaki, and as such was among the few girls in their age group who wasn't interested in Sasuke Uchiha, which has been present since their time in the Academy. Her feelings for him are rooted in his determination, confidence, and strength, all of which she feels she lacks. Despite her rather obvious feelings, Hinata has yet to openly admit that she likes Naruto, though some characters have been shown to be aware of it. In a similar fashion, Naruto has remained completely oblivious to Hinata's feelings, though he has come to enjoy her company more than he once did. Hinata tends to break out of her timid mold when around Naruto, such as going out of her way to help him or putting more effort into something because he is nearby. She also becomes more assertive on Naruto's behalf, and doesn't hesitate to defend him, even to himself. Naruto also acts as a key component in her quest to better herself, as she trains so that she can be like him and impress him at the same time. In the anime, her training eventually results in her creation of Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms (守護八卦六十四掌, Shugohakke Rokujūyon Shō?), which combines some of the Hyuga clan's most powerful techniques. With it Hinata creates blades of chakra that she can use to hit any target in her field of vision. Due to the speed at which these blades move as well as the amount of control she has over them, Hinata can use this technique to attack and defend simultaneously. Hinata is able to use other variations of the attack, such as creating arc shaped blades to create a barrier around herself, creating a dome of chakra to protect herself and anyone else in it, and can rapidly spin to blow away attacks
Oct 6, 2007 12:20 AM

Jul 2007
wolfsrain246 said:
[edit] Hinata Hyuga

cont..

As this post in NO WAY pertains to Sasuke.. could you please remove it from this discussion and refrain from off-topic posts again. This is a Sasuke club, so lets just talk about him please. I don't even think Sasuke has ever talked to Hinata even...

Thank you very much! XD
Oct 22, 2007 11:38 AM
Oct 2007
sasunaru is for me ^-^ or sasuitachi
Oct 26, 2007 11:33 PM

Jul 2007
sasuita? not itasasu? is this future pairings?

Yay for SasuNaru! <3
Jun 14, 2008 1:14 AM
May 2008
SASUKE AND SAKURA BABY
Jul 9, 2008 4:03 AM

Jan 2008
Sakura i think ^.^
Aug 16, 2008 11:45 AM
May 2008
like... SAKURA!
Dec 6, 2009 7:56 AM

Dec 2009
mirai_may said:
nothing but proof since the start of the manga to justify this male/male couple.

You mean proof like Naruto being in love with Sakura? :/

Sorry, I don't see any proof that they're in love. Naruto thinks of Sasuke as a brother, and in Kishi's artbooks he's always putting words "comrades", "brothers", and the like in his Sasuke and Naruto pictures. Never "longing" or "desire" or whatever.

No offense intended, though. :)

As for me, I like Sasuke with Sakura, but I don't think that's gonna happen. *shrugs*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Which part of Sasuke is your favorite? What's the thing you like the most about Sasuke?

Awesome1 - Mar 13, 2008

2 by Saber_Princess »»
Jan 6, 2021 10:21 AM

» sasuXnaru?

sasukes-yaoi-fan - Jan 14, 2009

2 by mirai_may »»
Apr 26, 2010 1:54 PM

» Why do you love Sasuke?

mirai_may - Oct 6, 2007

1 by sasukes-yaoi-fan »»
Jan 14, 2009 8:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.