Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Apr 22, 2015 7:01 PM
Feb 2015
Yo, i recently got back into watching anime since i had a lot of free time off work vacationing and such and i found this dope site. Open to suggestions about new anime since i missed out on a lot so please don't hesitate to point me towards all the gems i have missed over the years. Oh, about myself. I will be 25 in about 2 weeks, I am a vegan, I am from Istanbul, Turkey and reside in Toronto, Canada. I am a very open minded easy going dude who loves music. I appreciate every genre of music but if you want to understand my taste here are some of my favourite musicians.

- The Beatles, Michael Jackson, N.E.R.D, Wu-Tang Clan, Big L, Big Pun, Rakim, Nujabes, Pharrell, Nas, RHCP, White Stripes, MF DOOM, Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Junior Jack, and many others but that gives you an idea.

Anyways nice to meet everyone here and like i said feel free to say what up :)
Apr 22, 2015 7:17 PM

Dec 2013
Hi I'm Narcoticnarwhal or Bryan (: I'm 23 and joined this site a while ago but never really participated in any clubs or the forums. I love watching anime even though I can be kind of picky with what I like, I also like video games and music. Anywho, I hope to make a few friends! :D
Apr 22, 2015 8:03 PM

Jun 2012
@blemkral - Welcome to the club and thx for telling us a bit about yourself. Join us in the comments if you ever want to hang out.

@Narcoticnarwhal - We are always looking for new friends in the club, feel free to talk to any of us :)
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Apr 23, 2015 3:09 PM
Mar 2015
Hello my username is zedk-_reaper, my name is sebastian(seba haha) call me like you want, I'm 13 years old and I live in Latin America(argentina, buenos aires si alguien vive por aca. Sory if you don't understand, is if someone lives where I live) so I'm spanish XD, I like to play PS3(sebaFX78) now I am not playing so much thanks to the anime(I am not blaming otherwise thanking) in some months it's going to be a year since I start seeing anime. Nice to meet all and to be all friends
Apr 23, 2015 5:35 PM

Jun 2012
@zekd - Welcome to the club :) Hope to see you in the comments.

Apr 24, 2015 10:04 PM
Apr 2015
Well... My username is Yuri_Shuga22, my real name's Yuri. My dad's Japanese so yeah.. I'm half Japanese and half Filipino. I also like the color yellow and obviously, I love anime. I'm 20 years old and I'm currently living with my older sister. I have been watching anime since I was 4. Me and my sister are currently living in New Jersey. Thanks for having me and I hope I can get along with everybody and I'm also hoping to make friends :)
Yuri_Shuga22Apr 24, 2015 10:10 PM
Apr 24, 2015 10:06 PM

Jan 2015
Hello, I'm Harlucon! Please feel free to call me Keithan, Harlucon, or anything else you can think of. I'm currently in high school, but unfortunately I'm a lazy person who would much rather watch anime, listen to music, or play video games all day instead of going to school. I don't have a real preference in terms of anime genres, so I tend to plan to watch anime that I almost never get around to. If I ever say or do something wrong or offensive, please let me know! I'm generally dense and awkward when it comes to sensitivity and rules (no matter how many times I read them) and I'd hate to accidentally offend or provoke someone.

Anyway, I hope I can get along with everybody, and the pleasure is all mine!
Apr 25, 2015 2:05 PM

Jun 2012
@Yuri - Hi and nice to meet you. We'd all be glad to be friends with you. Hope to see you in the club. I also live in NJ and wow since you were 4....I'm jealous, I didn't even know about anime when I was 4.

@Harlucon - Welcome to the club. lol I was like you when I was in high school :p Hope to talk to you in the club and don't worry to much about offending us.......I used to frequent MAL's forums and trust me when I say there isn't much you could say to offend me.

May 2, 2015 1:47 AM

Apr 2015
Hello. I'm kev and an avid supporter of team sena (:

ps: member cards?
May 2, 2015 1:58 PM

May 2015
Greetings, my name is Gonçalo, I'm an Arts and Multimedia college student and I'm from Portugal. People tend to call me Gon online since it's shorter and easier.
I joined MAL today, after proscrastinating about doing it for quite a while (A really long while.
I'm usually pretty introverted and awkward, and I tend keep to myself, but feel free to hit me up for anything :)

It's a pleasure to meet you all
May 2, 2015 2:51 PM

Jun 2012
@kevdawg - Hi and welcome. I am attempting to contact the guy who makes the members cards atm as stated in the club comments....we'll see if he responds.

@Gon/MrYxa - Gon is definitely easier to type so if we talk I'll call you by that name instead. No need to be shy here, we would all like to see you in the comments. If you don't feel like posting there feel free to leave a comment on my profile as I am always happy to chat.

May 2, 2015 10:37 PM

May 2015
Hi , My name is Fares , Xarex (Zareks) is my nickname. I am 19 years old (20 next week) college student majoring in bio-medical engineering, I started watching on TV since i was 5 , started watching them in Japanese 7 years ago with Naruto being my first Anime . I enjoy playing PS2/PS3 , DOTA 2 and other RPG games.

Nice to meet you all
May 2, 2015 11:24 PM

Dec 2012
Hello, my name(username) is Hiragaki. Call me whatever you want!
I'm in highschool, soon will graduate and go to college. I like reading manga more than watching anime. Why? Because I like reading more than watching :)
I like anime after I watch Mashiro-Iro Symphony, you know that?
And I like manga after I read hunter x hunter. And like it even more after reading Hayate no Gotoku!

Nice to meet you all! Hope we can get along well :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2015 1:06 AM

Dec 2012
@Katsurararagi Yes, thank you! I can understand why they hate Miu though :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2015 8:57 AM

May 2015
@Katsurararagi Thank you , yeah we do have some good taste :) . I am new to MAL but i hope i can participate in the best way possible . And i am still far from reaching your level in experience senpai , but i'll get there
Aug 7, 2015 5:44 AM

Apr 2015
Sup, I'm Ice. I'm 17 years old, from Croatia. My favourite animes are Zetsuen no Tempest and Kuro no Keiyakusha. My favourite manga is Tower of God. Nice to meet you all.

I'm pretty laid back so talk to me about what ever you want^^
I also get told that I'm good at recommending anime so there's that.
Jan 2, 2016 5:54 PM

Apr 2013
Someone invited me to this club. I thought I'd say hi. ;D
May 17, 2016 9:02 AM
Jul 2018
Hi guys! I'm a teenager from Denmark, and I started watching anime February this year. My first anime I ever saw was a Dragon Ball Z marathon when I was around 7, because I was sick for a fever for a week. I'm a big introvert, and I love spending time alone reading, writing, drawing (even though I suck o_o) playing music and watching anime.
May 18, 2016 4:40 PM

Jun 2011
Hello everyone it's super long hello But welcome to the club hope to see more of you here hope that you enjoy this club :)
May 27, 2016 8:58 AM

May 2016
Hi im just a guy who literally is on a quest to find the best storyline in a anime/manga/light novel. I am open to any new stories to try.
Aug 12, 2016 3:25 AM

May 2016
Hi my name is Blake
I'm 24 and from NJ. I got into anime seriously last summer and received some recommendations from someone i met who is now a good friend. First one i watched then was "please teacher".
Oct 20, 2016 11:32 AM
Oct 2016
hey Im Steven. I've been an anime fan for 7 years now. Every so often I take a break and return to the anime world. I say I am a person is gets interested in new things quite often so my interests is always growing.
Oct 26, 2018 4:47 AM

Nov 2015
Greetings! Please allow me to introduce myself... I'm HamoNinja... (PM if your curious of my name IRL)

Nice to make everyone's acquaintance

Hope to connect with you all in some way or another very soon...

No matter what my heart will be forever yours and I will fight until the day I see you again. - Kazuto Kirigaya

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Watched or not wached ( 1 2 3 4 )

tomadaichi - Oct 20, 2013

166 by j-rose »»
Jul 22, 2017 12:29 PM

Poll: » Favorite Spring 2015 Anime

Tatupu - May 13, 2015

0 by Tatupu »»
May 13, 2015 5:42 AM

» [CLOSED] SENA FAN CARDS

tomadaichi - Nov 12, 2013

3 by kevster101 »»
May 2, 2015 1:45 AM

» [Game]: The But Game ( 1 2 )

Martrezzz - May 13, 2012

70 by SimpleWonders »»
Apr 11, 2015 9:07 PM

» Weekly anime [club activity Suggestions] ( 1 2 )

Fallenkingzero - Sep 23, 2013

50 by SimpleWonders »»
Apr 11, 2015 8:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.