Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 5, 2012 8:46 PM
Jun 2010
Here, you can post what kind of LE/SE/REs that you would like to see in the club. Please don't be so vague and say something like "Alice Nine". Although that's fine, you could also request a particular edition of a band for say, a video, or even a lyrics edition card.

For example: Versailles ~ Masquerade version or Vistlip ~ Sindra lyrics edition

Of course, you don't have to follow those examples, but I'm just saying that you can go ahead and be as specific as you want.

Also, if there's a card edition that you want and you also want us to use specific pictures, go ahead and post those pictures in a spoiler tag. If it's good quality, we'll use it. Just like the official member cards, I'm allowing you guys to choose whatever pictures you want for the card editions you request. Of course, it's not compulsory to add pictures, I'm just saying that you can do that if you want to.

And don't forget to state what kind of edition you want that card to be. Either a limited edition, special edition or rare edition.

That is all. Go ahead and request anything you like ~

Limited Editions

Special Editions

Rare Editions

AyaVivaApr 11, 2012 6:11 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 12, 2012 5:01 PM

Sep 2009
Ohh so for this thread we just put what bands LE,SE, or Re we want to see o:?
Apr 12, 2012 10:07 PM
Jun 2010
Well, technically, this is just for members cause admins can open a card edition anytime they want. But you can go ahead and suggest card editions that you want to see but perhaps not want to make (?) here. :P

To answer your question, yes. You can also be as specific as you want and post pictures that you want to see in the cards. Just ask me if you're confused ~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » List of Visual Kei bands

AyaViva - Apr 5, 2012

10 by metropyramid »»
Apr 6, 2021 7:58 AM

» [OPEN] Claim a VK Artist/Band's Concert/Live/Performance

AyaViva - Apr 20, 2012

1 by Kyo- »»
Mar 2, 2014 4:47 AM

» [OPEN] Blue Hair Limited Edition {2}

timoteuszka - May 13, 2012

24 by Kyomu9 »»
Jun 14, 2013 2:28 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] Official Member Cards

AyaViva - Apr 3, 2012

26 by Harumizuky »»
Nov 14, 2012 2:21 AM

» [OPEN] Claim a VK Artist's Hair

AyaViva - Apr 20, 2012

11 by sonobe_chan »»
Oct 30, 2012 2:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.