Sep 2008
Rei never shows his feelings openly
At first,he seems to be having a secret crush on Ran
but eventually,he ends up with Aya
He ever breaks Aya's heart once too
So to whom actually he gives his heart?
Oct 25, 2008 6:03 AM
Oct 2008
I wonder that 2 .I'm currently reading Gals! and since the begining i said that Rei and Ran belong together and he might actually like Ran. cuz when Ran first talk to him about Aya liking him in volume 2 ch2 pg 64 and in the real book pag 143 it look like he might have said something to Ran but decide against and also when Aya was crying after she realize what Rei word where true about her having her own Character the way he respond after the conversation was over. Me I want Rei and Ran to end up together but it would be bad for Aya who have feelings for him and Ran would never do something like that. *sight* guess what i want won't come true. I'm reading volume eight and there is nothing that show they might end up together.
love always,
D.G gurl
Oct 31, 2008 3:46 AM
Sep 2008
Hey,thanks for the opinion..Well,most of my friends agree that Rei and Ran should be together too, but I'm on the opposite side.Haha..Not that I hate Ran to be with Rei,I guess Tatsukichi is more suitable for Ran because they are both so funky and a little insane..So sad,at last it is not very clear whether Rei has given his heart to Aya or not..On the last Christmas story,Rei wants to kiss Aya right?
Oh so romantic..hahaha
Apr 28, 2009 2:31 AM

Aug 2008
i want rei to end up with ran too, cuz once he said to aya what kind of person he likes and she says that it's ran's personality. i'm not that far in the manga i'm reading it in dutch and it's still publishing so yeah. i just think he doesn't want to hurt aya by saying the wrong things. like he also said that she's an innocent girl that doesn't fit him... but i don't hate the fact that he might end up with aya though.. just .. yeah i would still like it more if he and ran got closer, not lovers pr something, but like at least best friends or something xD
Jul 5, 2009 9:56 AM

Nov 2008
He likes both Aya and Ran... his feelings for aya grow or his feelings for Ran fall away or both as he does end up with Aya as I thought he would.
Oct 11, 2009 11:04 PM
Oct 2009
The rumors continue to fly concerning Ran and Rei being the new couple, and it’s taking a strong toll on poor Aya’s heart and Ran’s friendship. Aya has decided to give up being a super gal and moved to the honor class. Ran has been unable to contact Aya; it doesn’t help that Ran’s cell phone bill was so high that she lost her privileges until the next month either. Tatsuki returns to Shibuya and reveals the truth about the mysterious woman. Ran tries to make up with Aya, but she has gone missing and might end up in some serious trouble!
~and thats what the preview thing says =O
Jan 8, 2014 10:15 PM

Jul 2013
I am only on the 7th volume but I am already dying inside. I love Rei but I don't want him to end up with Ran. It seems too cliche and I just adore how Ran and Tatsuki fit together. I am not a big fan of Aya as she cries a little too much for me but I do want her end up with Rei. They look good together and they fit well.
Jul 17, 2016 2:58 PM
Jul 2016
I completely agree that rei and ran belong together, they are the perfect couple,plus, rei did show his feelings to ran. And serously who would be the better couple then those two

More topics from this board

» GALS! Shōjo Manga Returns After 17 Years

LastLuminescence - Nov 14, 2019

1 by removed-user »»
Dec 8, 2019 6:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.