Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 17, 2012 8:26 PM

Nov 2011

Welcome to the tropical swimming pool, this is one of the pools available on Ryouta. I see, are you a first timer? Oh, feel free to enjoy the pool. Do order a drink from our friendly waiter, won't you?

Enjoy~

鏡花水月
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 18, 2012 8:41 AM

Jul 2008
Water water everywhere, and not a drop to drink. Minna mused to herself after a graceful dive. She swam underwater to the shallow end and then came up for some air.

It's such a nice day~ She thought as she peered into the sky, wondering what to do as she lies back into the water, kicking lightly to move about in the water. It was so relaxing.
Mar 19, 2012 4:50 PM

Jan 2012
Luis Talavera

After wandering the ship a few minutes, Luis had still yet to find an area that looked like it lead to the rooms. He fingered the key in his pocket, "Maybe I should've asked for directions after all" Looking forward he seemed to approaching some sort of pool, as he got closer he realized that it was indeed a pool and an exotic looking one at that. Suddenly he though a dip sounded nice because he hadn't showered since he left his country; however he didnt own even one pair of swim trunks.

"Oh well, I can shower when I find my room, until then I should take a few photo's" Luis approached the pool, but as soon as he had gotten to the edge, he noticed a blonde haired girl kicking around in the water alone. "Of all the places" he muttered. Not that he minded another passenger enjoying the pool, but if he pulled out his camera and started taking photo's she could easily get the wrong idea! "Should I wait until she leaves" he wondered?"
Mar 20, 2012 7:25 PM

Jun 2011
Ana Nome:

She finally was done with unpacking her clothes and decided to check out the swimming pool. It was hot outside so the only thing she could think of was to get into water as fast as possible. Ana saw two people near the pool. One of them was a cute blond girl and a tall man with a camera. Without hesitation, Ana introduced herself.

" Hey! I'm Ana!"
Mar 20, 2012 7:46 PM

Jul 2008
Minna continued drifting in the pool and couldn't hear the girl, instead she was hoping that no one would arrive and recognize her from that one movie.
Mar 21, 2012 4:36 AM

Dec 2011
Maya Arradando

Maya had gotten onto the cruise ship with a happy spirit, here she was, hired for lifeguard, and even better, she could swim with the other people too!

Maya looked at the swimming pool and felt herself relax, it looked very nice, with a couple of people in it already!

"Enough time wasted, I want to splash!" She thought to herself.

Maya jumped into the water.

"CANNONBALL!"
Mar 21, 2012 4:48 AM

Jul 2008
Minna squeaks in surprise as some water splashed her. Someone just HAD to cannonball, didn't they? She glares at the life guard.
Mar 21, 2012 6:18 AM

Nov 2011
He looks, from behind one of the many bushes that surrounds the swimming pool. Observing the rest who was enjoying themselves in the cooling water, as much as he wanted to join in, he is hesitant to do so. His raven black hair floats as a gust of wind blow through, exposing the fact that he was hiding.

"Oh dear, what should I do now?" He panicked and tripped over his own foot, causing more attention that shines like headlight on him.
鏡花水月
Mar 21, 2012 10:57 AM

Jan 2012
Luis Talavera

"Hey! I'm Ana!" Luis heard as a girl about his age approached. It seemed as though there was more people around than he had first thought, now there was even a lifeguard. Apparently this pool might end up being a pretty crowded place, thus a place Luis didn't want to be.

"Hi, I'm Luis Talavera, it's good to meet you Ana" Luis still wasn't comfortable speaking anything but Spanish, but he would be able to get by. "It's pretty hot out here! Sadly I forgot to pack a swimsuit so I think I'll go inside the ship for some cooler air!" he said while shielding the sun from his eyes with his arm, "I hope you have fun at the pool, hopefully I'll see you around! with that Luis gave her a small wave, and headed towards the nearest entrance into the structure of the ship. Ana seemed rather nice and friendly and probably someone he would like, but right now he was here to take pictures, so he left the pool, still unsure of where he was going.
Mar 21, 2012 10:58 AM

Dec 2011
Maya Arredondo

Maya sheepishly looked at the student who was glaring at her, but it was worth it. Maya then noticed a student who fell and tripped over at the edge of the pool.

"Hey are you ok?" Maya yelled, as she jumped out of the water and went to help the poor kid up.
Mar 22, 2012 3:58 AM

Nov 2011
"I-I-I'm alright..'' He stuttered in response, he had not been in contact with humans for so long. This had been the first time he is so close to one, and a beautiful lady to boot. Although he looked young, he is almost thirty this year.

He shuns when he get caught by the water droplets, "S-sorry I'm allergic to water," he apologizes.
鏡花水月
Mar 22, 2012 4:30 AM

Dec 2011
Maya Arredondo

Maya backs away hastily, "Sorry, I did not mean to. If I may ask though, what are you doing near a pool when you are? And what are you even doing on a cruise ship for that matter?"

Maya goes to get a towel to dry herself off, then helps the boy up.
Mar 22, 2012 4:34 AM

Nov 2011
"I'm just passing through, yarh," his words were caught in his throat as he searches for an excuse, "Just passing through," he replied with more determination this time.

"I'm on a holiday, that's all,"
鏡花水月
Mar 22, 2012 4:36 AM

Dec 2011
Maya Arredondo

Maya looked at the boy with a suspisious look, she knew by now he was up to something, but did not know what.

She shrugged, something to save for the captain of the ship, "Ok then, what's your name? I work as the lifeguard here! I just love water!"
Mar 22, 2012 4:41 AM

Nov 2011
"Eh?" he was taken aback with the suspicious look the girl had on her face. It hurts to have someone doubting you when you aren't up to no good...

...at least not yet.

Still it was in plain sight how she enjoyed the water. "Erm, my name is Henrik, and I've not gotten your name yet,"
鏡花水月
Mar 22, 2012 7:52 AM

Mar 2012
After Wandering around, Katsu finds the outdoor swimming pool. he looks up at the sky and feels the warmth from the sun and decides to roll up the sleeves on his shirt and undo the top two buttons.

Looking around the deck he notices a girl helping a young boy up, someone in the pool and another lady. He looks for a way past without getting in anyone's way to get to the railing to see the view of the sea. When he gets to the railing he pulls out a cigarette from its tin and puts it in his mouth. He doesn't light and just looks at the view and thinks to himself, "maybe I should have talked to the people I just sneaked past, but the view is amazing"
Mar 22, 2012 11:17 AM

Dec 2011
Maya Arredondo

Maya smiled at Henrik and replied, "It's nice to meet you Henrik! My name is Maya, I am the lifeguard here. I think you may already know that, but I am!"

Maya held out her hand to shake Henrik's.
Mar 22, 2012 9:46 PM

Nov 2011
Henrik looked at the hand that was reached out towards him, instinctively he backstepped a little, avoiding contact with it.

"Sorry I am not fond of human contact," he explains in a voice that is barely louder than a whisper.
鏡花水月
Mar 23, 2012 4:42 AM

Mar 2012
Katsu puts away his cigarette without smoking it. He walks over to the pool and sits down at the edge dangling his feet over the edge and in the water.

As he's sitting there, he looks around at the people around the swimming pool thinking about how he ended up on this strange ship.
Mar 23, 2012 9:21 AM

Jul 2011
"Tuturu~" Mayushii hummed as she walked around. She eventually made her way into the pool area and she didn't even notice it. She wasn't paying attention, but she was going keep walking forward and fall into the pool.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Mar 23, 2012 10:44 AM

Mar 2012
Katsu noticed someone else walk into the pool area and watched her for a few seconds before realizing that she was going to walk straight into the pool.

He called out to her "watch out! Your going to fall into the pool!!" as he said it, he started to get up hoping to stop her before she fell in.
Mar 23, 2012 11:17 AM

Jul 2011
"Oh?" Mayushii said looking down. She was right at the edge of the pool. She giggled, "Thank you!" she said as she backed away and looked for a place to sit.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

Mar 23, 2012 11:45 AM

Mar 2012
Katsu stopped and grins, trying not to laugh.

"I'm just glad you didn''t fall in" he said, still smiling at the thought. "It just looked like you were daydreaming about something, but anyway I'm Katsu."

With that he pushed his reddish hair out of his eyes that had fallen when he went to catch her.
Mar 23, 2012 7:01 PM

Jul 2011
"Tuturu~ I'm Mayushii" Mayushii said with a gleeful smile. She looked for a spot to sit, "It's normal, I daydream a lot!" she said.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 24, 2012 4:47 AM

Mar 2012
"Well its nice to meet you Mayushii" Katsu said while trying to figure out what she was looking for.
He then sits down down at the edge of the pool again and says. "It's good to daydream, shows you have a good imagination"
Mar 24, 2012 10:19 AM

Dec 2011
Maya Arredondo

Maya looked at the boy, I am sorry, it must be pretty bad to be allergic to water and social-phobic... Is there anything I can do?"

Maya noticed some kids talking and was glad that people were enjoying themselves at the pool.
Mar 24, 2012 10:29 AM

Nov 2011
Henrik frowned at her seemingly rude comment. He hated people judging things from the surface area, when will those filthy and foolish humans know that things are more than it meets the eyes.

Returning his glances back to her, he gave a weak smile before explaining, "Ermm.. Actually I don't have a clue..."

Scratching his head, he continues explaining that he had wondered into the swimming pool while exploring Ryouta.
鏡花水月
Mar 24, 2012 4:02 PM

Dec 2011
Maya Arredondo

Maya listened intently while Henrik talked.

"Well, where does a person like yourself want to go then? If I were in your position, I would have run along at the first sign of water." She said.
Mar 24, 2012 5:57 PM

Jul 2011
"Nice to meet you too!" Mayushii said as she smiled. She sat down on a lawn chair in the shade, it wasn't too far from her. "Daydreaming get's me into trouble sometimes" she said scratching her cheek while smiling.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 24, 2012 7:10 PM

Nov 2011
"Well, I-I- ermm can't escape water all the time, you know..." He stuttered whenever he's nervous. "Since it's the foundation of life, and I do bath daily,"

"Emm, any suggestion? I'm just wandering around here,"
鏡花水月
Mar 24, 2012 8:45 PM

Dec 2011
Maya Arredondo

Maya looked at Henrik with a confused stare, if he were allergic to water, then why take a bath? He could have used some new form of technology to clean himself.

Maya internally shook her head, this did not make sense.

"There is a library somewhere I think? I have not been to much of this ship, so I could not tell you. Though there is a welcome employee at the entrance. Maybe she can help you!"
Mar 25, 2012 12:59 AM

Nov 2011
Henrik smiled as he observes the confused Maya, did he mention anything confusing, something he can't help but wandered. However he was snapped back to reality when she suggested the library or perhaps someone at the entrance might be helpful to him.

"Oh well," he thinks, he had not received any instructions for the operation to start. He might as well takes the time to enjoy himself on board.

"Thank you, for the suggestion," he smiled, s light pinkish glow lighted on his cheeks. "You've been very helpful," emphasizing on the word in bold, he gave a little bow before leaving the pool.

Well he wasn't exactly lying about been allergic to water, just not in the way she planned to be. Well he doesn't have to explain, after all the next time he meets her, she might not even be alive.
鏡花水月
Mar 25, 2012 7:44 AM

Dec 2011
Maya Arredondo

Maya watched as Henrik walked away too some place, "Good person, maybe he will get over his social-phobia soon!" She thought.

Maya then looked back at the pool and smiled, this was a good place for her to be.

"CANNONBALL!!!!"
Mar 25, 2012 7:47 AM

Jul 2008
Minna had gotten back to a semi-relaxed position when suddenly she heard a dreaded sound. She braces herself for the splash. It does come, but she was ready for it and her relaxation in the pool was not interrupted.
Mar 25, 2012 12:03 PM

Mar 2012
"You must daydream about some strange things then" he says to Mayushii. "I always daydream at the worst times." He smiles and pulls out his lighter. As he puts his cigarette in his mouth. he gets covered in water from the life guards cannonball.

Katsu looks at the now ruined cigarette, "I guess that's the sign to give up" and laughs.
Mar 25, 2012 12:06 PM

Jul 2011
"Smoking's not good for you!" Mayushii said taking her hat off before she got soaked in water. She was fully clothed too, but she didn't mind too much. She giggled at herself because her clothes were rather wet. She put her hat back on.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 25, 2012 12:11 PM

Mar 2012
"It's an old habit that I find hard to quit, but that was my last one" Katsu says while putting it back in the empty tin. His clothes were now wet but he decided to stay in sun and not not really worry about it.
Mar 26, 2012 12:07 PM
Jan 2012
Lady Xing Cai

Lady Xing had approached the Tropical Pools, the sun was shining sky high and there was a refreshing cool breeze.

Lady Xing decided to place herself at a lounge bed and threw a towel over it.
She put on her shades and lied down, appreciating the view of the people playing by the pool side.

She then took out a magazine and started reading.
Mar 26, 2012 4:29 PM

Jul 2011
"This place sure is lively" Mayushii said look around and giggling. "There are a lot of people relaxing in the nice sun" she said swinging her feet. The chair was a bit big for her.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 27, 2012 8:45 AM
Jan 2012
Lady Xing Cai

After many moments, Lady Xing had gotten tired of reading, she set the magazine down on the table beside her along with her sunglasses and hat.

She then proceeded to climb down the steps into the pool.

The water was cool and refreshing as she submerged into it.

*I think I'll start off easy.* she thought to herself.

She pushed off from the side and started doing laps up and down the pool.
First starting with Front Crawl, then Backstroke, next Breaststroke and finally Butterfly.

Her movements were graceful as her arms arced over her head in fluid movements, she was a novelty swimmer and she did not look tired at all even after she had swam more than 50 lengths.

Coming to stop at the edge of the pool she leaned on the side and looked out towards the sea.

*I wonder what Mother and Father are up to...*
Mar 27, 2012 9:14 AM

Mar 2012
"Well the sun is amazing, and the fresh air is also relaxing. Everyone's most likely enjoying it while it lasts." With that he smiles and watches everyone in the pool.

Katsu started to think "I should really have bought a swimming costume with me."
He then says jokingly to Mayushii, "Think people would mind me swimming in my clothes?" And he laughs at the idea
Mar 27, 2012 2:49 PM
Jan 2012
Lady Xing Cai

Lady Xing couldn't help but notice the other people around her. It was a strange sight.

*Hmm I don't see the lifeguard anywhere...* she thought puzzled

Back home she could never swim unless there was a lifeguard on duty at all times, despite the fact that Lady Xing was an excellent swimmer and had done her nationals achieving gold medals for distancing 5 miles.

She was at home in the water, it was a place she could really relax and unwind.
Looking around she spotted a girl in a bikini suit near her. the girl had a name tag that said 'Maya' on it.

*She looks like the friendly type* she thought

Lady Xing waded through the water and approached her

"Excuse me Miss...Maya? Do you know where the lifeguard is?" she asked politely in her usual posh tone.
Mar 29, 2012 6:47 PM

Jul 2011
"I wouldn't mind, but I don't know about everyone else." Mayushii said coming back from the nearby bar with a glass of strawberry in her hands. "It'd be bad to ruin your clothes though." she sipped a bit.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 31, 2012 4:34 AM

Mar 2012
he ponders the thought, "well I guess your right there. Don't want to really ruin my clothes on the first day being here."

He gets up and walks to the bar, getting a Apple and a glass of orange juice, and sits back down at the edge of the pool.
Mar 31, 2012 5:24 AM

Dec 2011
Maya Arredondo

Maya was having so much fun in the pool. She was never allowed to have fun anywhere else as a lifeguard, but it seems that the manager on this ship does not really care about that stuff.

Taking a deep breath, Maya plunged underwater and planned to sneak up on the guy drinking orange juice at the end of the pool.
Mar 31, 2012 8:49 AM

Jul 2011
Mayushii giggled as she saw the lifeguard. She knew what was up. She took a sip of her strawberry milk and waited for what was to happen next. She didn't think Katsu noticed.
Even Death has a heart

Apr 2, 2012 4:24 AM
Jan 2012
Lady Xing Cai

The young girl did not reply, instead she plunged into the water and splashed water everywhere.

The splashes hit Lady Xing and she jumped back in recoil, slipping, she fell into the water with a big 'SPLASH'.

*How RUDE of her* she thought in her mind, aggravated, nobody had ignored her before.
Apr 2, 2012 7:38 AM

Mar 2012
Katsu sat and sipped on his drink, not really noticing anything what was going on around him.
He stretches his arms and then quietly starts eating his green apple .
Apr 2, 2012 4:13 PM

Jul 2011
"Ehh!" Mayushii said as she finished her strawberry milk. "I forgot there was an opening ceremony today" she said taking out the envelope. "Better get going" she said getting up and patting her clothes to get any dirt off.
Even Death has a heart

Apr 3, 2012 5:38 AM
Jan 2012
Lady Xing Cai

Furious, Lady Xing picked herself up and stormed out the pool towards her Accommodation Room
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» [Event] Opening Ceremony of Ryouta ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ning_Yue - Apr 1, 2012

157 by Catleia »»
Apr 30, 2012 8:22 AM

» [Event] Outside the Ballroom and Beyond

Ning_Yue - Apr 21, 2012

32 by LondotheGreat »»
Apr 22, 2012 8:28 AM

Sticky: » Prologue

Ning_Yue - Mar 17, 2012

1 by Ning_Yue »»
Apr 9, 2012 8:47 AM

Sticky: » Antagonists Profile

Ning_Yue - Mar 17, 2012

6 by Ning_Yue »»
Apr 9, 2012 2:51 AM

» [Recreational] Ace Rock-Climbing Gym

Ning_Yue - Mar 24, 2012

28 by Ning_Yue »»
Apr 8, 2012 5:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.