Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 4, 2012 1:45 PM

Aug 2011
According to the fansub group who recently released the subbed batch torrent, this one appears to have ended as of four months ago without any further planned releases...I quote the source and leave the link if anyone cares to follow up on it. I also sent a MAL Mod a request to edit the airing dates.
All in all, it was a quick and very cute 15 mini episodes. ^^
http://retouchedsubs.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/shokupan-mimi-01-15/
And here...
February 22, 2012 at 3:21 am | #2 Reply | Quote
Is this still ongoing or completed?

retouchedsubs
February 22, 2012 at 10:19 am | #3 Reply | Quote
I’m pretty sure that this is complete. 1-14 were posted on the official Shokupan Mimi Youtube Channel over a year ago, and 15 was posted 3 months ago as a DVD promo.

Yae
March 1, 2012 at 7:56 pm | #4 Reply | Quote
I am glad you took the time to sub this one. Look forward to watching it. Are there only 15 episodes? I see MAL has it listed as unknown as far as how many episodes. Anyway, thanks again and love lots of your mini series so far…keep up the great work.

retouchedsubs
March 1, 2012 at 8:07 pm | #5 Reply | Quote
Yeah, I’m pretty sure that 15 is the final number. After 1-14 aired, they started rotating the episodes that were streaming on the official website (1-4 for a week, then 2-5 for a week, etc.). That went on for half a year and stopped after Episode 15 was posted (which was about 4 months ago), as a sort of “DVD Promotion”. Since then, the official website hasn’t been updated, and they have stopped rotating the episode streams.
Of course, I’d love to be proven wrong, but as it stands, I do not believe that there are any more episodes.
Yae-YaeMar 4, 2012 1:48 PM
Dec 30, 2012 12:10 PM

May 2007
Watched all of it. It was adorable and a delightful watch.

7/10 from me.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.