Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 1, 2012 3:14 PM

Jun 2010
He grins back. "It's fine, it's fine. I'm just joking around. It's your first day. I'd be surprised if you got everything perfect." He laughs as he walks down to the kitchen to see what Nanu is offering.
There are those in life who will become happy, and there are those whose lives will have meaning. Which will you choose, when you recognize this choice?
Mar 1, 2012 3:19 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu's face lightens up a little by his words, she then smiles as she walks with him. "I-I hope you like it sir.."
Mar 1, 2012 3:20 PM

Jun 2010
(What did Nanu make?)
There are those in life who will become happy, and there are those whose lives will have meaning. Which will you choose, when you recognize this choice?
Mar 1, 2012 5:17 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu stood by the table and looked at the food she had prepared for Matthew. Eggs, bacon, toast were on a plate next to a glass of juice and milk. She looked at Matthew hoping he was pleased with the breakfast she had made for him.
Mar 1, 2012 6:44 PM

Jun 2010
"A simple, but well made breakfast. It looks good!"
He sits down and digs in. A smile spreads across his face. "Nanu...this is really good! You're a good cook, you know that?"

He laughed and heartily dug into the plate, quickly devouring its contents, only pausing long enough to take some quick draughts from his glasses.
Mar 1, 2012 6:51 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu smiles happily at his words as he eats the food. "No I did not know sir. Thank you." She bows her head a little and smiles as he continues to eat
Mar 1, 2012 7:22 PM

Jun 2010
Finishing the last bite and swig of orange juice, Matthew sighs contentedly.
He nods to Nanu as if expecting her to know what to do, as he puts down his glass and silverware and stands up from the table. He stands to one side and begins stretching again watching to she how she'd perform in this situation.
Mar 1, 2012 7:34 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu smiles as he finishes then notices him nodding to her. She looks at him confused but then starts to gather up the dishes from the table hoping that this is what he meant for her to do. She walks over to the sink and puts the dishes down.
Mar 1, 2012 8:02 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew nodded approvingly. "Where is the mail...and the paper? Gotta keep posted."
Mar 1, 2012 8:05 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu puts the dish down and grabs a towel drying her hands off. She then turns around to him and points towards the counter. "They are right there Sir."
Mar 1, 2012 8:29 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew picked up the mail, leafing through it quickly, and found nothing of major interest. He picked up the paper, instantly turned to the funnies, reading them over quickly. "So...Nanu. Did you sleep well? How are you feeling?"
Mar 1, 2012 8:32 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu went back to cleaning the dishes as he checked the mail and looked at the paper. As she cleaned she heard his question and gave him a quick answer. "Yes I did. I am fine." She continued cleaning the dishes not turning to look at him as he spoke.
Mar 1, 2012 8:50 PM

Jun 2010
"Good...How are you feeling this morning? Healthy? Oh...that's right." He put the paper down. "Have you ever gone swimming?"
Mar 1, 2012 8:53 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu put the last dish on the drying rack and took a towel to her hands drying them. She turns and looks at him shaking her head. "I have been, but I don't have time today.."
Mar 1, 2012 10:13 PM

Jun 2010
"Very well then. Guess I'll leave you to your duties then...I'll see you at 7 for dinner."
Mar 1, 2012 10:17 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu bows to Matthew then after she stands up and walks out of the kitchen. She walks down the stairs and looks at the list of duties to do. She stops at the bottom of the stairs and lets out a sigh. ...Where do I even start.....This is not home... Nanu walked down a hall looking around.
Mar 2, 2012 10:27 AM

Jun 2010
Matthew picked up and leafed through the mail again, taking a closer look this time. He found something addressed to him in a simple script, one he didn't recognize, he opened the letter and began to read as he walked to the front desk to greet some of the patrons of the resort.
Mar 2, 2012 10:33 AM
Apr 2010
Nanu cleaned as she explored the resort. She soon came to a window looking out over the beach. She stopped for a moment and look out. A smile slowly showed on her face as she looked at all the beautiful scenery.
Mar 2, 2012 11:26 AM

Jun 2010
Matthew waited at the front desk as usual. Business was slower now and he had a chance to read the mail that had come in. He stretched and leaned back in his chair leafing through it until he got back to the letter from before in the unknown script, which he read through again.
Mar 2, 2012 11:33 AM
Apr 2010
Nanu continued cleaning through the resort. She let out a long sigh a relife knowing she was finally done cleaning. Nanu walked to the front desk and looked at you as you lean back relaxed in the chair. "Sir I am done cleaning inside."
Mar 2, 2012 11:45 AM

Jun 2010
Not noticing Nanu come up, Matthew jumped and hastily put the mail down, stuffing the mysterious letter into his back pocket. "What? Oh...yes...Nanu. Good job!" He smiled. "What did you think of the place?"
Mar 2, 2012 11:51 AM

Dec 2009
*walks up to the Big gates* *looks in Awe* Holy Comozones this place is big i wanna go in but i bet it's way too expensive..*skirt blowing up slightly* !! *pushing it down* Man i hope no one saw that.
Cute, sweet, and loving - I'm an Innocent Uke! =^.^= #semeuke What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at http://www.SemeUke.com
Mar 2, 2012 11:52 AM
Apr 2010
Nanu looked at you curiously as you moved the letter to your back pocket but then shook her head a little knowing that if it was hidden it wasn't any of her business. She then looked at him and smiled. "It is a nice place."
Mar 2, 2012 11:54 AM

Dec 2009
!! *Looks Over! Oh Uhh Hello....
Cute, sweet, and loving - I'm an Innocent Uke! =^.^= #semeuke What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at http://www.SemeUke.com
Mar 2, 2012 11:58 AM

Jun 2010
Nodding at Nanu in agreement, Matthew noticed an apparent guest approaching. "I think so too...excuse me...I should go deal with this."

A rather interesting woman was coming up the way...she seemed to be having a little bit of trouble with her dress. Matthew quickly put down his headphones and went out to greet this newcomer in a proper fashion, though he was still in his characteristic t-shirt, shorts and sandals.

"Greetings madam! I am Matthew, owner of this establishment! How are you doing this fine day?"
Mar 2, 2012 11:59 AM

Dec 2009
*Bows* Oh Hello this is yur Resort? it's sooo Nice n big i'm doing just fine i was uhh Searching around for some work you n't happen to have any Openings would you?
Mar 2, 2012 12:03 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew blinked, slightly off set by this newcomer's pace. "Uh...that depends. What kind of work did you have in mind and how much are you asking?" He looked her up and down, trying to figure out what she was like. "I can always use an extra set of hands."
Mar 2, 2012 12:11 PM

Dec 2009
Well i'm a Maid i'm good @ Cooking Cleaning And im pretty good at Sports and *puts a Finger to my lips* I'm also good at Massages *winks* It doesn't really matter what kind i've studied all kinds :3 so i'm pretty well rounded when it comes to that : D *the wind blowing again*
Mar 2, 2012 12:14 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu waits at the front desk
Mar 2, 2012 12:14 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew nodded, "I see...How old are you? How long have you been a maid?" His eyebrows raise a bit at the word massage, "How long have you been...studying...massage techniques? And How much would you ask for your services, assuming I hire you."
Mar 2, 2012 12:22 PM

Dec 2009
i'm 21 years old, *Closes eyes* i've been a Maid since i 10 and i've been Studying for 12 years So u would also assume i'm pretty darn Good at it *Opening 1 eye*
And I'd only want 120 Dollars a Week but you dont have to pay me every Week it can every 2 weeks if u like just let me know *SMiles Devilishly*
Mar 2, 2012 12:31 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew nodded, it seemed like a decent deal, besides, this girl's pace was a bit much, but she looked like dynamite. After a few seconds, he nodded again saying, "Alright, I'll hire you, but I'll be paying on a monthly basis, now come inside, I'll show you where you'll be working and what it will entail."
Mar 2, 2012 12:36 PM

Dec 2009
Oh Goody *Hops Happliy-Skirt coming up slightly Giving Matthew a slightly Peek a Merseto's Black Boy-shorts* *Notices n Pushes it down* -Blushes Darkly- Oh Uhh *Looks at Matthew Embrassed* Let's uhh go inside then *Looks at the floor* (Aaahh Man why meee~)
Mar 2, 2012 12:43 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew notices the little slip up but doesn't comment...he's a bit surprised that she was wearing shorts underneath that dress....didn't seem to fit her....then again, maybe it was the only thing that would be her type and would keep up with her. No matter.

He led the new girl inside and met up with Nanu at the front desk. "Hey Nanu, this is....actually, come to think of it, I never got your name..."
Mar 2, 2012 12:47 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu looks towards Matthew when she hears her name. "Sir?"
Mar 2, 2012 1:00 PM

Jun 2010
"Right...this is Merseto. She'll be helping us out from now on as well. I hope you'll work well together." He turned to Merseto. "This is Nanu, she's a maid here too, I hope you'll get along." He turned back to Nanu "I'm going to show Merseto the estate and her duties, would you care to come along?"
The1whoisMar 5, 2012 12:10 PM
Mar 3, 2012 9:51 AM

Jun 2010
(Need post Mello.)
Mar 5, 2012 11:33 AM

Dec 2009
Looks at Nani* Hello i'm Merseto it's very nice to meet you. *bows*

(sorry for the Late reply guys)
Mar 5, 2012 12:14 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew started taking Merseto down the hall while waiting for Nanu to follow if she wanted.

"Right, the basic duties are cooking and cleaning, obviously. This includes every room while the guests are out on the beach as well as the kitchen, dining room, etc. In addition, you are expected to greet the guests respectfully and should they call you, go to them and fulfill their wishes. That's about the basics of it. Oh, and I expect you to play games every once in a while with both of us." He gestures to Nanu. "Understood? Do you have any questions?"
Mar 5, 2012 2:09 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu saw Matthew walking away and quickly followed after him
Mar 6, 2012 5:58 AM

Dec 2009
Oh i see..i understand but say if i were get a request to do something i dunno Kinda Sexual would i have to do also? *blushes-Walking beside him*
Mar 6, 2012 6:16 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew looked at her a bit taken aback. "That...I guess, would depend on you. I don't know what exactly your opinion is on such things. If you want to, go ahead, they'll probably tip well...and for good reason." he said jokingly eyeing you up and down. "If you're not, then don't. Just tell me which you will do before hand."
Mar 6, 2012 6:27 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu continues to follow both of you. Looking around every now and again
Mar 7, 2012 5:58 AM

Dec 2009
*Blushes* So yur practically saying i should Sell my body? That isn't very nice.. *making a sour face*
Mar 7, 2012 9:56 AM

Jun 2010
Matthew shakes his head rapidly. "Of course not. It's an option for you, you don't have to do so. I will not stop you. You, ultimately decide if you wish to or not."
Mar 7, 2012 11:28 AM

Dec 2009
*patts his shoulder* I know i know i was only kinding unless the guy is Drop-dead goregous he's not gettin' any of this *Rubbing down my Sexy Hips* know what i mean?
Mar 9, 2012 4:51 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu listens to Merseto's and Matthew's conversation. Her cheeks reddening as she hears what Merseto says to Matthew.
Mar 11, 2012 2:36 PM

Jun 2010
*Matthew watches her* "I wonder if I do..."
*Noticing Nanu's discomfort, he quickly walks on to finish the tour of the facilities* "The main kitchen, dining hall, garden out back..." etc.

*As they walk past one of his desks he grabs a piece of paper and quickly jots down a few notes, one he hands to Nanu, another to Merseto. He keeps the rest.*

*Nanu's*
"Sorry for the direction this conversation has taken, if this makes you uncomfortable, you can go do something else. I'll call you if I need you."

-Merseto's-
"Guess you'll have to show me what you mean sometime..."
Mar 11, 2012 2:41 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu looks at Matthew and nods. "Okay sir." She bows then walks the other direction from him and Meresto.
Mar 12, 2012 11:32 AM

Dec 2009
Oh Well alright then i'd be Glad to *Winks*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Makura's Mansion [Main story] ( 1 2 )

Fallen_Saint - Oct 7, 2013

81 by Fallen_Saint »»
Jan 9, 2014 5:52 AM

Sticky: » Slave Creation

naruto-Chan - Oct 1, 2010

30 by Nara_Vanity »»
Nov 23, 2013 3:55 PM

» woulf dine kibas home ( 1 2 )

gunslinger90 - Sep 29, 2013

50 by gunslinger90 »»
Oct 15, 2013 9:07 PM

Sticky: » slaves/maids looking for master

45 by Fallen_Saint »»
Oct 7, 2013 9:19 AM

Sticky: » Master Creation

24 by Fallen_Saint »»
Oct 7, 2013 9:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.