Forum Settings
Forums
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 29, 2011 10:43 AM

Apr 2011
I just finsihed watching Season one and two of the TV series so I plan on watching the movie next of course.
But I have one big fear: I read that Haruhi has disappeared and there are no signs that the SOS Brigade has ever existed.
So I'm really, really afraid there to be a sad ending, especially because I have t work again soon (vacations right now in Germany for me) and I'm always down some days after such things.
I don't want to be spoiled by ANY details of the plot I just want a straight answer if there is gonna be a happy ending and the brigade is reunited at the end or not because if not, I'm gonna watch this movie way later when there is more time to...regenerate.

Thank you in advance for your answers and sorry for possible grammatical errors...I'm from Germany after all.
Kevin
Dec 29, 2011 10:47 AM

Jun 2009
I'll put the answer in spoiler tags. Just so you know, I'm going to answer like you asked, I'm just going to give you and others a second chance before spoiling yourself.

"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Dec 29, 2011 10:50 AM

Apr 2011
Thank you very much, that's basically all I wanted to know.
Just one more thing...is it possible that there are going to be any successor to the movie (third season/second movie)?

EDIT:
I think I heard that there is a sequel in terms of a novel but I wanted to know if there are any plans of the sequel to be implemented in a new season or movie.
Dec 29, 2011 11:54 AM

Jun 2009
KevinRammstein said:
Thank you very much, that's basically all I wanted to know.
Just one more thing...is it possible that there are going to be any successor to the movie (third season/second movie)?

EDIT:
I think I heard that there is a sequel in terms of a novel but I wanted to know if there are any plans of the sequel to be implemented in a new season or movie.

Considering the series popularity, I would think it's only a matter of time before Kyoani does a 3rd season or whatever. But, I haven't heard about it as of yet.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
May 25, 2013 3:35 PM

Dec 2012
KevinRammstein said:
So I'm really, really afraid there to be a sad ending, especially because I have t work again soon (vacations right now in Germany for me) and I'm always down some days after such things.
Wow... that's quite.. impressive? You know... only a true otaku would feel this way ^^

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya Movie Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Feb 5, 2010

1000 by MorphoX »»
Mar 8, 6:34 AM

» Kyon's decision (spoilers)

NDskies - Sep 19, 2023

17 by honyax »»
Feb 25, 1:41 AM

» Haruhi Suzumiya will have an official announcement soon…

Yuri_Niji - Dec 17, 2023

18 by Zarutaku »»
Feb 12, 2:51 AM

» Wow that was a great movie!

Zoopiez - Jun 28, 2022

18 by anizawa89 »»
Nov 29, 2023 3:11 PM

» This movie is Amazing

randomuser47 - Feb 26, 2023

19 by Recprocate »»
Sep 24, 2023 3:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.