Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 23, 2008 5:43 PM
Jul 2008
This is a cute little series!! I had no clue that there was an OVA for this, I thought that it was just the manga!!

Sep 24, 2008 5:21 AM

May 2008
Oh gawd I nearly died from cuteness.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Nov 8, 2008 12:09 PM

Apr 2008
I think it was nice and cute as well, but they could have done so many nice things with the story.. And Tanemura's sensei style looks horrible in anime >_>~
Nov 21, 2008 6:50 PM

Jun 2008
I really liked this series, its just too bad it ran so short. Wish it could have at least been half an hour. Anyone know how long the manga ran for? I wouldn't mind hunting it down.
Apr 17, 2009 8:36 AM

Aug 2007
It was cute. But I really hate it that they gave Kyoko red hair. WHY O__o. The art could be much better =/ But still cute xD
Jul 23, 2011 4:20 AM

Jul 2010
That was very short episode and cute.
Mar 2, 2020 5:11 PM

Oct 2014
Retro8bit said:
I really liked this series, its just too bad it ran so short. Wish it could have at least been half an hour. Anyone know how long the manga ran for? I wouldn't mind hunting it down.
The manga is 3 volumes and is fully translated.
Apr 1, 2021 4:36 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
OVA was just ok and quite average imo. I really wish they actually adapted the original Time Stranger Kyoko manga though.

I wonder what @Chiibi thought of this short.

Amandachan said:
But I really hate it that they gave Kyoko red hair. WHY O__o.
Yes, Kyoko does normally have brown hair. But she also canonically has red hair when she's transformed into the Time Stranger, and she's seen in her Time Stranger form throughout the whole short. It's at least consistent with the manga.

zombie_pegasus said:
Retro8bit said:
Oh wow I didn't know you watched this... or read the original manga. Hello!
Apr 1, 2021 7:23 PM

Oct 2014
Fario-P said:
Amandachan said:
But I really hate it that they gave Kyoko red hair. WHY O__o.
Yes, Kyoko does normally have brown hair. But she also canonically has red hair when she's transformed into the Time Stranger, and she's seen in her Time Stranger form throughout the whole short. It's at least consistent with the manga.

zombie_pegasus said:
Oh wow I didn't know you watched this... or read the original manga. Hello!
Pretty sure I watched the anime in a simulwatch just because we would normally watch anime together that have really low scores on MAL and then years later I happened to find the manga at a library and decided to read it. When I picked up the manga I hadn't even realized that I had watched the anime that was adapted from it.
Apr 6, 2021 9:29 AM

Nov 2008
Fario-P said:

I wonder what @Chiibi thought of this short.

I love Chocola cause she's really cute...so I did like it...but it could have been animated better. xD A full Kyoko anime would be great...except the manga was cut short so if the anime copied that, it would feel rushed too. :T it is a shame.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jikuu Ihoujin Kyoko: Chocola ni Omakase! Episode 1 Discussion

StevenHu - Oct 13, 2014

7 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Feb 19, 2:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.