Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 29, 2008 7:21 AM

Apr 2008
*kuro notices the bullets and runs toward them with his super speed and stops the bullets from getting to neko but of course he gets injured*
Kuro:
"shiro can you heal me or not !?"
Shiro:
"of course I can" *shiro uses his powers to heal kuro* "ok, you're good to go"
Kuro:
"thank you, brother"

Jul 29, 2008 7:57 AM

Mar 2008
(Neko)

*before i had time o act Kuro had jumped in the way of the bullets and i notice someone trying to sneak up behind us, i quickly draw my Katana and hold it to this persons throat, although i'm still looking at Kuro.*

"Hey thanks for saving me," *i nod in the direction of Kuro.*

"And as for you," *i turn my attention to the person behind me.* "What do you think you are doing?"

Jul 29, 2008 8:13 AM

Apr 2008
Kuro:
"Don't worry about it neko" *Kuro turns to neko and says* "threatening this pathetic creature won't work, maybe we should cut a finger....*kuro turns to the person*....or five .

Jul 29, 2008 11:47 AM

Dec 2007
Damn they found me... Thought my Conceal ability would help more... now think about my next actions

Kashoku checks out the church

Hmm a lot of people here... seems like the junsa don't stand a chance and Chiyos bullets are useless here... then theres only one option left...

Kashoku: "Damn arrogant aren't we?"

Kashoku dashes through the blade from neko and vanishes.

Kashoku used Illusion Step and appears right before Kuro.

Kashoku draws Shinigami and and makes a horizontal swing with it.
Jul 29, 2008 1:21 PM

Mar 2008
(En)

*now it was her turn to play hero, before the man could land a blow on Kuro, she jumps in the way blocking the blade with her katana and holding it there for a moment.*

"man, do you not listen to what people are saying, we are here to protect lady Mikoto, so why are you attacking us?" *she turns her head slightly to Mikoto.*

"Tell them vice chancellor."

Jul 30, 2008 4:08 AM

Apr 2008
Kuro:
"thank you En for protecting me"... *kuro uses his ability and steals kashoku's
Conceal ability* ...."now then you have only five minutes to answer En or neko's questions or I won't give you back your ability"

Shiro:
"and don't try lying to us or I'll turn you into a pen"

Aug 3, 2008 1:04 PM

Dec 2007
a pen?!... what a jerk... he lacks imagination...

Kashoku: "Just cleaning the area... They gonna crush this church and will build something new here."

Chiyo takes aim and shoot. (Traget: Kuro)

(non rp: sry guys&gals~~ have few probs with my inet therefore it can be that i wont reply)
Aug 6, 2008 11:10 AM

Sep 2007
Can someone give me a very quick summary of what's transpired here? I want to know so I can post now.........
Aug 6, 2008 11:47 AM

Apr 2008
(non rp : the captain tried to shoot neko so kuro ran toward the bullets next, kashoku tried to sneak from behind so neko stopped him, kashoku tried to escape with his ability but he couldn't ,kuro stole his ability and forced him to answer the question )

*kuro avoids the bullets, grabs neko's sword, runs quickly towards chiyo and aims the sword toward chiyo "bullets are useless against me.....good bye" *just as kuro was about to kill chiyo shiro interferes, stopping neko's sword shiro said *
Shiro :
"no need to kill anyone we got what we wanted now you should do your part of the deal and give kashoku his ability back"

kuro:
"fine" * kuro gives kashoku his ability back* "you're lucky my brother was here or else you would've been dead"

shiro:
"why are you gonna crush the church ?"

Aug 6, 2008 12:17 PM

Mar 2008
(Yurine eye)

"you will have to do a lot better then that." *Neko turns back into his human form and his katana disappears.*

(Neko)

"Trust me, they are not here to tear this place down, if that was the case there wouldn't be this many cops, what's really going on?" *i move in front of Yurine, protecting her from any more sudden attacks.*

Aug 8, 2008 3:36 AM

Apr 2008
Shiro:
"I see, well.... I'll be more than happy to turn him into a key or something cuz maybe that way he'll be useful, what do u say neko ?"

Kuro:
".......err....shiro, how about getting some answers first and then u can do whatever the hell u want to do with him"

Shiro:
".........."

Aug 8, 2008 3:54 AM

Mar 2008
(Neko)

"that would be fun to see, but it would only cause problems kuro. as i said we aren't the bad guys here," *i turn my attention back to the cops.*

"so are one of guys gonna give me a straight answer or not?"

Aug 8, 2008 3:59 AM

Apr 2008
Shiro:
*sigh* "ok I'll try not to turn him into anything, are you happy ?!"

Aug 8, 2008 8:15 AM

Dec 2007
Kashoku: "Damn sharp aren't you? And cut the crap with *we aren't the bad guys*. To hear that from someone who took Uchiha Mikoto as a hostage."

Kashoku hears a Chiyos voice over radio and respnse

Chiyo: "Kashoku it seems like we made a mistake"
Kashoku: "What do you mean?"
Chiyo: "I just got a report that the gang which used the church as hideout left already"
Kashoku: "..."

Kashoku turns back to the others

Kashoku speaks with a quite tone

Kashoku: "Ahm... it seems... we made a mistake. Sorry for the trouble ..."
Aug 8, 2008 8:44 AM

Apr 2008
Shiro:
"we never took her as a hostage why......*shiro stops talking for a minute*.....where are they ?

Kuro:
"who are you talking about shiro ?"

Shiro:
"the gang that used the church as a hidout, where are they, kashoku ?

Aug 8, 2008 9:21 AM

Mar 2008
(En)

"so you keep us in here and attack us, just to say you made a mistake, what kind of cops are you?" *she says transforming into her human form.*

Aug 8, 2008 9:43 AM

Apr 2008
Shiro:
"it doesn't matter, right now all that matters is finding that gang cuz maybe they're the assasins we've been looking for, if we don't find them before it's too late......*kuro interrupts shiro saying*

kuro:
"i think you've said enough shiro" ^there's no need for them to know^

shiro:
" ok "

Sep 28, 2008 9:16 AM

Sep 2007
Omfg.........So much happened after I stopped posting T_T.......

Mikoto:

"What do you mean, 'before it's too late'?" I asked. "I think we need to know."

.......................................................................................................
Jacob:

"Yeah. What do you mean?" I echoed. Mikoto glanced at me before looking at Shiro and Kuro.
Oct 11, 2008 8:08 AM

Apr 2008
kuro:
"long time ago, a demon called Aka used to rule the underworld, he was the strongest demon ever, no one and nothing could stop him, you can say that he was pure evil"

shiro:
"we were 1 year old, we didn't have any parents or anyone"

kuro:
"that's when he found us, and took care of us, we didn't know he was evil, actually i don't know why he took care of us, he could've just let us die in the street, but i guess he wanted to turn us evil"

shiro:
"a few years later me and kuro went to some strange place, i can't remember what it was....well...all i can remember is that we were curious to see the place aka always goes to"

kuro:
"and that's when we saw his real face, it...was....we were so scared and ran away...well....we kinda pissed him off, cuz anyone that gets to see he face must die"

shiro:
"and now he's come back to kill us, and everyone that knows his real face, if we don't find the assasins we're not gonna be able to defeat him, you must help us"

Oct 24, 2008 3:46 PM

Sep 2007

"Interesting..." I muttered, thinking over what Shiro and Kuro had said.

"Yeah," said Jacob. "Is it possible that he's part of the assassins?"
Oct 24, 2008 3:56 PM

Mar 2008
neko: if they are then En and my skills will be needed.

En: yeah demons are our specialty. *yurine star came over to her side.*

Yurine star: don't be so cocky, that sort of thing will get you killed.

Oct 25, 2008 3:03 PM

Sep 2007
"Yeah, wouldn't want that." Myra said looking at Jacob. I smiled slightly and tied my hair back.

"Guess it's time to watch ourselves and each other. Take each step with caution. No telling what kind of hell we're not getting ourselves into now." I said. "So, what is the next step?"
Nov 7, 2008 7:03 AM

Apr 2008
kuro:
"it's time to go, we shall leave u...for now we have far more important things to do, let us know in case u find the asassins, and just so that u would know...we're going to look for them near the bridge, we didn't search there so there's a chance that they might be there"

Nov 8, 2008 5:34 PM

Mar 2008
neko: okay well i will go and follow up this demon lead, if we can find out as much information about our enemy now, the less surprises we'll have later.

En: yeah that's what me and neko will do........

neko: En, i want you to stay with Mikoto, she will still need protection.

En: but i wanna go with you.....

Neko: you can't go where i'm going En, she will not allow you.

En: *quickly realizes what neko is talking about.* not her neko, you can't...... besides didn't she stab you once?

Neko: yeah but that was a long time ago and she had just reason too.

Sep 11, 2009 1:58 PM

Apr 2008
shiro: why are we really here? do we really have to lie to the others? we can trust them.

kuro: the less they know, the better....
this looks like the perfect place to do this.

*shiro quickly realises that they're being followed*

shiro: IT'S A TRAP! GET AWAY FROM THERE!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Books I've Read......

Yuzuyu-chan - Oct 20, 2011

0 by Yuzuyu-chan »»
Oct 20, 2011 12:48 AM

» Ita's Musings and Thoughts and Ideas

Maho-shonen - Oct 21, 2009

2 by Yuzuyu-chan »»
Oct 22, 2009 6:10 PM

» Ask Ita

Maho-shonen - Oct 21, 2009

2 by Yuzuyu-chan »»
Oct 21, 2009 5:32 PM

» Your other self......

Ita - Jul 15, 2008

12 by uchihasasuke1995 »»
Aug 8, 2008 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.