Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 15, 2008 12:10 PM

Sep 2007
This is the RP that I am beginning here in my fanclub....

Welcome to "Our World", an RP based around the characters everyone makes. It takes place in the future after global warming has been solved and many other worlds have been found and colonized. "Our World" is a world where not everyone is an average human...There are ninja/kunoichi, aliens and other non-humans (I'll let your imagination work that out..), humans with super powers, and much more. The world is like our Earth, just more hi-tech.

Story Plot:
It's the Millennial Celebration of the first colonization. Everyone's having fun until the assassination of the Supreme Chancellor (haha..Star Wars...). Everything turns hectic as a search for the assassin is started...is the assassin from off world or is he/she one of the occupants of the peaceful world? Is it one person or many?

Everyone who creates a character and joins the RP will need to message me on which side they want to be on, the assassin/assassins who killed the Supreme Chancellor, or the group who are going to search for the assassin/assassins. The identity of the assassins who also choose to be a part of the search group as a spy or whatever need to state so I can leave them anonymous.....It's your choice to be anonymous or known.

Rules (I hate rules sometimes but I needs them...)
1. Rules of the character thread are in effect here
2. Have fun ^^

So let the RPing begin shortly.........
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 15, 2008 1:02 PM

Sep 2007
The Supreme Chancellor has just been assassinated and the crowd who had been present to hear his speech is in chaos......

Non-RP messages will be in blue...so...my thoughts will be in red, actions and dialogue in purple...Plot detail will be in italics...

I'm the Chancellor's right hand woman.....the person who will take his place if he's sick or not avaliable...if he dies a vote is cast and I'm usually voted into his position....but to have him assassinated on the day of our Millennial Celebration and the crowds in chaos like this with the voting not going to take place for a month or so...this really bites..

"Mikoto-san, this is real bad..." whispered Myra fluttering at my shoulder. "Supreme Chancellor, dead!"

"I know, Myra..." I watched the paramedics double check the vitals of the Chancellor. "They should know if I can't sense a pulse from here that he's dead.." I commented on the paramedics. "He was dead once the bullet entered him, there's no point in healing him now..."

"Truly sad..truly sad..."

"Hai.." I whispered in my native language, walking back inside the building and leaving the paramedics. Visiting senators tried to rush up to me and I pushed by them, telling them to leave me alone.

Truly a sad celebration today.......what does tomorrow hold for us?
Jul 15, 2008 1:43 PM
Jun 2007
I think we need to form an elite group of genin and train them fiecre..we can't lose hope..all is not gone as of yet!!!
Jul 15, 2008 2:20 PM

Mar 2008
(non rp) = non role play msg. * = actions. ^ = thoughts. and " speech.

"What is going on Yurine?" Iask the young girl sitting at my side.

*she shakes her head and continues to watch as the crow run around in a blind panic.*

^It looks as though someone got shot, could it be the chancellor?^ *I stand up and look over the edge of the building at the 50 story drop.*

"ok i'll go and take a look," *I take what looks like a stop watch out of my pocket.* "Are you coming?" *Again i get no more reply then the movement of her head going up and down, she then jumps onto my back and i lean over the edge allowing us to fall.*

^this might have something to do with him, so i will take no risks.^ *I push a small button on the top of the pocket watch and am engulfed in light and when it clears i am transformed into the Karas and it's flying form. (which looks like a space ship btw.) Quickly i hurry to the scene of the commotion.

Jul 15, 2008 4:51 PM

Sep 2007
"Myra."

"Yes, Mikoto-san?" Myra fluttered past my line of sight.

"We're gonna need a team of investigators to search for the assassin or assassins. I have a feeling some of our best are already on the move." I tapped a comm on the bracelet I wore. "Neko, Yurine. Have a lead yet?"

If they are already on it this shouldn't take long on the search of the assassin or assassins....
Jul 15, 2008 5:15 PM

Mar 2008
*the coms opened and familiar voice came over them.*

"Not yet Mikoto-sama, there are too many faces in the crowd and there is way too much commotion to be looking for someone acting suspiciously, this isn't going to be resolved very quickly, besides we must think of your safety." *flies over to where Mikoto is and changes back into the Karas' warrior form, Yurine jumps off of his back and stands quietly beside him.*

"Who ever did this definitely had a well worked plan, that could involve attacking you, so please follow me." *Yurine and i move past Mikoto and look to lave the immediate area.*

Jul 15, 2008 5:34 PM

Sep 2007
"Where shall we go? If the assassin or assassins killed the Supreme Chancellor they had to have a good vantage point." Follows Neko and Yurine. Myra takes a seat on my shoulder and hangs on. "Meaning they could easily find me. Get my meaning....?"

"Mikoto-san speaks truth. The assassin or assassins," Myra looked at me with those words, "could find her as easily as he/she, or they killed the Chancellor."

"What she said...." I muttered.
Jul 15, 2008 5:40 PM

Mar 2008
*I stop and look at the pair.*

"believe me no assassin is going to get to you through me, besides if they come after you we might be able to get a look at 'em," *I Check the doorway and make sure the coast is clear.* "Plus it's my job to protect the citizens from attack."

(Yurine)

"Neko, I am sensing massive demonic energy below us, probably not a good idea to go down."

(Neko)

"Ok thanks Yurine, ok Mikoto i want you to hang onto my back, i'm going to have to fly you out of here." *Yurine gets onto my back again and i wait for Mikoto to do the same.*

Jul 15, 2008 5:43 PM

Sep 2007
Glances at Myra. "See you around later. I trust you'll be able to find me?"

"Yes."

"Good." Climbs onto Neko's back. "Ready when you are..."
Jul 15, 2008 5:47 PM

Mar 2008
"ok well hang on tight, this is going to get interesting." *I run at a window at the far end of the hall at full speed and jump through it, instantly reverting back to the flying form.*

"I suppose we can't really go back to anywhere formal at the moment, they might expect that, so i say we head for my home and you can make a call to who ever you need to from there." *I say this while moving very fast past buildings, narrowly missing each one.*

Jul 15, 2008 5:53 PM

Sep 2007
"I see...." Holds on tight as instructed.

At his house I can wait for Myra to find me...her senses should be enough to figure out where I am....after she arrives we can start forming an investigation with either Neko and Yurine leading it or myself....I rather have myself leading it...Yes...and then Neko and Yurine can find some other people to help out...Some people who aren't with the police..I don't want the police into this...

"We need not the police in this, don't you think?" I asked.

This shall be my last message of tonight..sorry, Neko-niisan..but other matters call me...see you tomorrow ^^
Jul 15, 2008 5:58 PM

Mar 2008
(non rp)

yeah the last for me too, 2am here. see ya tomorrow.

(Neko)

"the police will only get in the way and red tape everything, but i'm pretty sure we will not be able to do this by ourselves either, so what do you have in mind?"

Jul 16, 2008 9:17 AM

Sep 2007
"Very well then. I didn't want them in this anyway...how far are we now from your house?"
Jul 16, 2008 11:48 AM

Mar 2008
"it's right there," *In the distance a small cottage looking building could be seen, we made it there in a matter of seconds after she asked and landed, allowing the others to climb off of my back.*

"Ok this is it, but i will ask only one rule upon entering my house, try not to be excessive with the noise, it will disturb the demons that are resting here." *Yurine walks in first and i wait at the door to allow my guest inside.*

Jul 16, 2008 12:10 PM

Sep 2007
"Demons?" I asked myself, getting off his back and following them inside. "Well, I won't worry about me making much noise..."
Jul 16, 2008 12:34 PM

Mar 2008
"yes demons, they are the good demons that have been injured trying to make their way to this realm," *Mikoto walked inside and i closed the door behind, turning back into my human form.*

"I look after them here with help from Yurine and other demons, but let us focus on what we came here for, if you wish to call anyone there is a video caller in that room there." *i say pointing at the next room.*

Jul 16, 2008 12:39 PM

Sep 2007
"Aah, I see. Thank you, but I do not need to right now." I looked around a little before turning to Neko. "We will need to form an investigation team. Do you have any ideas to who?"
Jul 16, 2008 1:01 PM

Mar 2008
*tries to think of any one that they could trust.*

"well Yurine and I are two people and there may be some people close to the government that may help, but other then that, there is no one I could recommend." *I kneel down to tend to one of the patients.*

Jul 16, 2008 4:35 PM

Sep 2007
I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall. "Mmm What if I send Myra to the city to find and hire people she thinks can help us and who are worth your trust. She has a knack for it...or I could go into the city under cover and find people. I'm sure I could do it."

He's not going to let me.....I can feel it.
Jul 16, 2008 4:48 PM

Mar 2008
^well the commotion might of died down a bit and the assassins are not likely to stick around, so it should be safe enough for you to go in an hour or two, but i will still go with you when you do, just in case." *i make my way over to where Yurine is standing and take sort glimpse at the television, just catching the end of the news report about the attack.*

^this is bad, very bad, who ever did this very good at what they do.^

Jul 16, 2008 5:06 PM

Sep 2007
"All right, we'll wait the next hour or two here."

That should get Myra enough time to get here....

I closed my eyes and focused on the Supreme Chancellor's office building. The crowd out before it seemed calmer since Neko, Yurine, and I left. The police had finally started to get control. "The crowd's calmer since we left..the police have arrived." I mutter, hopefully loud enough for Neko and Yurine to hear without me losing what I was seeing. I focused harder and the terrace came into view of where the Supreme Chancellor was assassinated. The body was gone. I opened my eyes. "Someone had removed the Chancellor's body. The paramedics probably?"
Jul 16, 2008 5:33 PM

Mar 2008
"this quickly, that was quick work," *I stand up sensing a unwelcome presence.* ^it must be Eko sending in one of his minions, i will go and take it out.*

(Yurine)

"Karas we must go." *she takes me by the arm and leads me to the door*

(Neko)

"I'm sorry Mikoto, but could you wait here for just a little while, duty calls."

Jul 16, 2008 5:36 PM

Sep 2007
Nods. "Sure."

I'll wait for Myra to come back and get her view of this...she probably found out something out by now.....
Jul 16, 2008 5:54 PM

Mar 2008
"ok, i won't be long." *i turn and leave heading for the location, when we arrive i can make out what looks like a robotic dragon, i watch from a far at first and let Yurine do her job.*

(Yurine)

"one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight , nine and then it was ten," *she spoke softly, but she could be heard by the demon.* "sway to and fro, sway, do it now karas." *she finished and the lock on the stop watch opened, allowing me to turn into the karas, after i did the demon finally turned and nooticed me.*

(Neko)

"let's dance." *I said before begining my attack.*

Jul 16, 2008 5:57 PM

Feb 2008
( non rp )
Is this RP based on Star Wars? If yes, can we use weapons like Light Sabers, or something..........
Jul 16, 2008 6:03 PM

Mar 2008
(non rp)

i don't think this is based on star wars but i believe u can use the lightsaber

Jul 16, 2008 6:19 PM

Sep 2007
Small knocking on the window drew my attention to see Myra waving at me on the other side. I glanced over at the demons who seemed to be a little disturbed by the knocking and I quickly opened the window, letting Myra fly in.

"I didn't see anything suspicious on my way here or back at the offices. Everything is beginning to go quiet..although the assassination won't be off the news for weeks to come." She looked around and seemed to back up. "Where are we?"

"Neko's and Yurine's house." At a look from her I continued to say, "The demons are his patients."

"Patients? Is he...you know." She twirled her finger beside her head in the universal crazy symbolism. I smirked and she dropped her hand. "All right, he might not be but still. Demons??"

"It's his choice..and he is kind of the one for the job." I slowly closed the window. "Anyway, after a few hours have passed we're going back to the city to gather some people for an investigation team."

"Shouldn't be too hard, I guess...." Myra sat on my shoulder. "Guess we'll wait til he's back?"

"Yea.."
Jul 16, 2008 6:20 PM

Sep 2007
Aah, based on Star Wars....Mm..It does seem that way ^_^ I guess you could say that....so...yes, light sabers!! (It shall make this more interesting than it is)..
Jul 16, 2008 6:30 PM

Mar 2008
*I walk back into the house followed by Yurine who has no expression on her face as usual.*

"well i know i said i was going to be back soon, but half an hour, that demon wasn't worth the effort." *i wave at myra and then continue to watch over the patients.*

"Myra, would you do m a favor, could you go to the city and look for a girl with pink hair, green eye's and is wearing summer clothsand carrying a katana, she is another Karas and we can use her help."

Jul 16, 2008 6:42 PM

Sep 2007
I turn to Myra who was keeping a respectful distance from the demons. She nodded, edging slowly to the window. "Sure. Pink hair, green eyes, summer clothes and carrying a katana. Got it. Now I shall be on my way........"

I opened the window and whispered to her. "You couldn't be more obvious, you know."

She looked up at me. "It's not my fault Neko-san is into demons."

"No, it's not but you could act with more respect. This is his house." I tapped my comm on my wrist. "Contact me when you find this other Karas."

Myra flew backwards out of the window. "Of course, Mikoto-san." She bowed as I shut the window and flew off.

Myra doesn't play well with demons.............I almost forgot her fear and hatred of them....

"Neko, why is Myra searching for another Karas like yourself?" I asked, moving towards him to see closely what he was doing.
Jul 17, 2008 2:12 AM

Mar 2008
"because En is the karas of Tokyo, she will be able to help in this situation." *I walk over to what looks like a fountain and place a cup in front of it, instantly a spout lowers pouring a warm green liquid into it, i take the cup and help one of the demons to drink it.*

^besides, if Eko is involved I will need her help to take him down.^

Jul 17, 2008 2:47 AM

Mar 2008
(Homura/En)

"Man, there is nothing going on here, no action, I'm so damn bored Yurine." *En sat in a empty park with her Yurine sitting next to her.*

(Yurine Star)

"there has only been one demonic activity and Shinjuku's Karas has already dealt with it."

(En)

"You mean Neko? Boy he sure works fast, i didn't even sense a demons presence, Oh well i guess i'll have to beat him to the next," *shel eant back in the seat and looked backwards over the bench to see a fairy flying towards her.* ^what the hell is that?^

(non rp)

each Karas has A different Yurine with them, they are kind of like parts of Yurines spiritual power spread out across the world.

Jul 17, 2008 7:17 AM

Dec 2007
i ginna join now *smile*
format:

• dialog = black with "
  • actions = black
  • thoughts = red
  • inner dialog = orange
  • location description = italic

at a bus station in the capital

damn... another 30 minutes until the bus arrives...

Kashoku sits down on the banch next to 2 woman who are whispering

Woman A: "Terrible what happend to the Supreme Chancellor"
Woman B: "Yeah. But how could that happen. There where so many guards"
Woman A: "Yeah you'r right. Maybe someone intern?"
Woman B: "Could be. Politics are always so greedy"

They talk a lot of bullshit... It's annoying enough that thanks to the assasination the busses were canceld... it happend... nobody can undo it... so what purpose does it have to talk about it

the bus arrives

Kashoku enters the bus and buys a ticket to Adventure Academy.

the bus leaves
Fr34kYNERDJul 23, 2008 11:41 AM
Jul 17, 2008 9:05 AM

Sep 2007
Same layout as Mikoto's but Myra's dialogue and actions are going to be in green

Pink hair, green eyes, summer clothes, and........

I spotted the top of the only pink head for miles and flew toward it, picking up speed. As I neared it I noticed more of the person. Green eyes, summer clothes, and a KATANA!! The Karas!

But if I found her that means I have to go back and..............damn. But I have to.......

Sighing I neared the person and studied her, noticing she was accompanied by someone just like Neko's Yurine. "Hello, Karas." I said, bowing. "I've been sent by Neko to request for you to come to his house."

That's filled with demons...............
Jul 17, 2008 9:07 AM

Sep 2007
"Karas of Tokyo........Are there anymore?" I asked Neko.

Two Karas in the same city....one hired for the Supreme Chancellor's and my protection...what is the other one doing here...and if there are more, are they here too...?
Jul 17, 2008 12:32 PM

Mar 2008
(En)

"neko sent for me, wow it's been a long time since he has needed me for something," ^the last time was to help fight Eko.^ "ok little fairy take me to Neko's house."

(Yurine star)

"No En, you cant go, if this is a fight involving another Karas then Neko will have to deal with it on his own."

(En)

"yeah but we don't know if it involves another Karas do we, so i say let's go." *Jumps up and follows the fairy towards Neko's house, closely followed by En's Yurine.*

Jul 17, 2008 12:36 PM

Mar 2008
(neko)

"there are many karas all over the world, they are each the defender of a town or city, Karas designated to defend a city are generally stronger than the ones that defend a town," *I walk over to Yurine.* "And strangely enough each Karas has their own Yurine on hand to recite the prayer that gives the Karas their power."

Jul 17, 2008 12:39 PM

Sep 2007
"Aah, I see..." Turns to look out the window. "Is that Myra and the Karas?"

At least she did as told.........
Jul 17, 2008 12:45 PM

Feb 2008
( non rp )
What is Karas, anyway?

OK! Almost all my text will be in Blue, but describing part will be purple.......................

I was always trying to act like a normal person......... So this time it's the same...........
I stood on bus stop waiting for bus to come..... It was almost noon, as I heard News Reopoter from TV behind me.........
I turn back to see big Plasma TV at one of the High Buildings......... Reporter were talking to some other woman in the Studio........
"So, is there any Political Problems now when Chancellor is gone?", reporter asked
"As a chief of police, I can't say much.", woman replied, "But, it's not quite at all........"
I lost track of it when the bus came...........

So, he's gone......., I though, I really wasn't out for some long time........

I took a look over the bus and saw some scared faces........

People really are upset cause of it............., I though

Jul 17, 2008 12:47 PM

Sep 2007
Jacob's layout will be the same...just with black for actions and dialogue.

Jumping from one roof to the next I examined the crowd and smirked. "Really pathetic..." I jumped down to the ground and walked around, trading hellos with whoever gave them.

Supreme Chancellor is dead...what now? Mikoto-san will probably become Chancellor herself....it almost seems she could be behind it all...or is that too obvious?..

I hesitated at the end of the sidewalk and boarded the bus that was there.

Thinking of Mikoto-san...where is she...?

I stared out the window for a couple seconds before pulling a laptop out of my bag. Typing some words in a search I found the news and watched as the news reporter covered the Chancellor's death. A video of the paramedics carting away the body was shown and I paused it, studying it to make sure it was the Chancellor's body.

Hmmpf...It is him...Whoever shot him did a good job...

I closed the laptop and returned my gaze to outside the window.

Whoever done it will have to answer to Karas and Mikoto-san...that's not a lovely idea I must admit....but only if they find him or her..but who knows? There could be more behind the assassination, making it harder to hunt them down and bring to justice....Mmm Not if I find them first that is....
ItaJul 17, 2008 12:53 PM
Jul 17, 2008 1:02 PM

Mar 2008
(En)

*sees Neko through the window.*

"hey Neko, long time no see." *lands near the front door and walks in, instantly throwing her arms around Neko.* "So why'd ya call for me, did you finally realise that you are madly in love wit me and you want me to move in?"

(Yurine star)

*blushes and as she walks in.* "Hello Neko, i'm sorry to get straight to business, but why did you summon us here?"

Jul 17, 2008 1:17 PM

Mar 2008
(Neko)

"No En, i didn't call you here for that, you already know that my heart belongs to Yurine," *turns to Yurine star and sees that she is blushing.* "Yurine, i called you both here because of the assassination." *points towards Mikoto.*

"this is Mikoto, she is next in line too the chancellor, she wants to form a team to inestigate and capture the culprits.

(En)

"right, well i'm not doing anything or have anything planned, so i'm in."

(Yurine Star)

"very well it seems the young Karas has made our decision," *turns to mikoto.*
"we will assist you in any way that we can mam." *bows.*

Jul 17, 2008 1:22 PM

Feb 2008
Right now, the best thing to do is to speak with Mikoto- sama....... She's second to Chancellor......., I thought as I leaved the bus
But, where can I find her?
Jul 17, 2008 4:42 PM

Sep 2007
"Thank you, En-san and Yurine-chan." I bowed to them. "Now, we need to gather some people who can help with the investigation and that we can all trust. I'm sure there are some people in the city who can do this." I turned to Myra. "Myra, see any familiar faces on your trip to the city?"

"Not really, Mikoto-san." She turned her face to the ceiling and closed her eyes in thought. "Give me time and I will have an answer."

"All right..."

I might know someone...but I can't really trust him...he was never really on any side....

"Neko, I think I may know someone who can help us, but you're going to need an open mind for it."
Jul 17, 2008 4:48 PM

Mar 2008
(Neko)

"this person, they are trustworthy i trust?"

Jul 17, 2008 4:57 PM

Feb 2008
Walking down the street I looked at shops...... They all seemed Pathetic to me.........

"Humans are so stupid............... So pathetic.......... All of them..........", I said to myself, "I have to find Mikoto, any way.........."
I'm even more stupid than Humans are............. I'm speaking to myself............ If Androids can go insane, I would be the first.........., I smiled

Jul 17, 2008 4:58 PM

Sep 2007
I stared out the window for a couple seconds. "That's where you'll need an open mind. The person I speak of...he's not really trustworthy though. He doesn't really play on anyone's side........" I whispered.

And it shall be luck if he's in the city......but trouble seems to draw him in...
Jul 17, 2008 5:02 PM

Sep 2007
SabakuNoGaara said:
Walking down the street I looked at shops...... They all seemed Pathetic to me.........

"Humans are so stupid............... So pathetic.......... All of them..........", I said to myself, "I have to find Mikoto, any way.........."
I'm even more stupid than Humans are............. I'm speaking to myself............ If Androids can go insane, I would be the first.........., I smiled

Nice comment, niisan!! ^_^ It's my fave.
Jul 17, 2008 5:07 PM

Mar 2008
(Neko)

"ok, so where will we find this guy?" *picks up his stop watch and walks over to Mikoto and En.*

^a person who fights for no one, those kind of people normally cause complications.^

Jul 17, 2008 5:09 PM

Feb 2008
Ita said:
SabakuNoGaara said:

Nice comment, niisan!! ^_^ It's my fave.

I know............ I'm an insane Android!!!!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Books I've Read......

Yuzuyu-chan - Oct 20, 2011

0 by Yuzuyu-chan »»
Oct 20, 2011 12:48 AM

» Ita's Musings and Thoughts and Ideas

Maho-shonen - Oct 21, 2009

2 by Yuzuyu-chan »»
Oct 22, 2009 6:10 PM

» Ask Ita

Maho-shonen - Oct 21, 2009

2 by Yuzuyu-chan »»
Oct 21, 2009 5:32 PM

» Your other self......

Ita - Jul 15, 2008

12 by uchihasasuke1995 »»
Aug 8, 2008 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.