Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 3, 2016 9:00 AM
Sep 2016
After watching the first season of the anime start with the 36 chapter of the manga. Believe me u should really read the manga
Sep 8, 2016 9:57 PM
Sep 2016
me too i waited for 6 years for the second season. . . . . . i hope the management of the maid sama could hear us.. . . i desperately want the second season until the last chapter of manga . . . anyway i'm so much satisfied after i read all the manga, but it would be awesome if there is second season.
Sep 8, 2016 10:08 PM
Sep 2016
please i just wanna say thank you so much for those talented people who shared and made Kachou wa made sama successfully. . the manga/anime doesn't only gave us full of entertainments and full of blushing moments but they made us motivated enough to be like Misaki specially girls. i as student also boost my motivation to work hard, study hard, and be brave and strong woman like her. . . never mind finding someone like Usui in my life because i don't think i could meet a perfect alien guy like him LOL,,, please im looking forward about the season two anime ..
Sep 8, 2016 10:10 PM
Sep 2016
If YOU STILL HAVE NOT READ THE MANGA? I'ts your lost, . . . you will missed half of your life.
Sep 8, 2016 10:39 PM
Sep 2016
I will not died peacefully if there is no season 2
Oct 13, 2016 9:03 AM

Aug 2016
Still waiting for season 2, waiting even though I know it's not possible anymore 😭 i'll just read the manga again 💔
Oct 23, 2016 8:13 AM
Sep 2016
If they Said season 1 kaichou wa maid sama ended in manga chapter 36, they can make season 2 of kaichou wa maid sama of another balance chapters (36 chapters or more). But since we know that one of the terms to make a continouos anime is it must be popular among the Japanese.
Nov 1, 2016 8:16 PM
Apr 2016
Must have a second season I mean I absolutely love this anime
Nov 6, 2016 5:06 PM
Oct 2016
I want a season 2 sooooo freakinnn badddd!!! Love this anime<3
Dec 10, 2016 7:02 PM
Dec 2016
Dear fans of Maid Sama I wanted to say that there won't be a season 2. Hiro Fujiwara the creator of Maid Sama said on her Facebook site last month. I quote:"...Also, I still recieve many comments hoping for a second season of Kaichou wa Maid Sama! anime, but please understand that even the original creator of the series, I do not have any authority over this; it is decided by anime producers and production committees.
I unfortunately do not have the power to fulfill your wishes of animating a sevond season.
I am honored that Maid-sama! is loved by so many people but comments such as, "Why won't you listen to what we want?"are very disheartening and make me sad. I hope that you plese understand that I do not have any authority to create a second anime season."
Dec 29, 2016 3:48 AM

Dec 2008
They must not like making money because literally a S2 would be a instant hit...

It's been almost 7 years now! Come on!
Mar 3, 2017 7:45 AM

Feb 2017
Lol
Hiyorin said:

Lol dude. If u gonna feel that bad about not financially supporting Maid-sama manga, then the rest of us are much worse. All those chapters being posted on the net, I simply read all of them coz they were available for free.

To me, Maid-sama is probably the only story I read where I feel as hot as Misaki does when she is with Usui. I've never experienced real life romance so this anime made me feel all those feelings without even going out of my room. I can identify myself with Misaki a lot, which made this manga something of a bad-mood-killer for me, whenever I am feeling down or want to experience those chills in the spine or heat in the face ;)
Best ending line in anime history = "My name is Saiki Kusuo. I am a psychic."
Mar 5, 2017 6:33 PM
Mar 2017
Pffft I miss this anime so much! I seriously can rewatch it everytime, I love it.. Does anyone have news about a season 2?
Mar 14, 2017 5:14 PM
Mar 2017
i don't think there would be season 2
but i really really love this anime sooooooooooooooo much
plz season 2 come soooon
Mar 17, 2017 5:00 PM
Sep 2016
i Love this anime.... please season 2...
Mar 18, 2017 9:39 AM
Mar 2017
I've read all comments about this topic. I extremely sad when hearing that Maid sama wont have SS2. It's 7 years, and this manga is a part of my youth, my teenager period. No words can describe my regret, we dont have right to request broadcasters making SS3. Anw, just keeping good memories when we was reading the most awesome manga ever. :3
May 3, 2017 8:14 PM
Apr 2017
It's already 2017 and I'm still hoping for a season 2 </3
May 29, 2017 4:04 AM
May 2017

I would also like to see much more about Misaki and Takumi's relationship .... hope to continue because this is the most beautiful love school anime I've ever seen ... hope to reach this text by the creator ... And we fans in advance thank you again if you continue to Kaicho wa Maid same animation
Jul 6, 2017 8:23 AM
Jul 2017
This is the best anime ever.I will wait forever for season 2 :):):):):):):):):):):)
(This is making me cry)
Sep 1, 2017 1:01 PM
Jul 2017
Alright lets revieve this thread!! Season2 possible or no?? hmu
Sep 13, 2017 2:10 PM
Sep 2017
Its such a good romance anime...i really hope new season will be released...
Sep 23, 2017 2:40 AM
Sep 2017
I love this anime n I'm curious to know who is usui tukumi ? I really wànt to see second season of this anime. Pls pls ...release the second season of kaichou wa maid Sama!...plz pls pls pls. .
Sep 23, 2017 3:57 AM

May 2010
It's quite interesting how most posts in this thread were written by people with 1 post xD

Come on, it won't do anything, if you want to support anime, buy the first season or manga version, most shoujo series don't get second season >_> At the very least, posting here on MAL won't do anything, lolz.
Oct 16, 2017 10:37 PM

Apr 2014
I will forever wait for s2
Nov 10, 2017 10:22 AM
Nov 2017
Dear friends, I think you perfectly understand that our beautiful author can not be responsible for the implementation of the maid's season 2. After all, the rights belong to the Japanese animation studio. And the only thing you need to realize is money. According to my information, for the implementation of season 2, you need at least $ 2 million. And it should be a private investor who is ready to give this amount. As far as I've heard, now comic books and anime are not very popular in Japan, but just good advertising is needed here, and this is also money. I think that today we will find an investor or we will become it ourselves and try to do something for the second season. If you look at Oban: star race, fans (including myself) waited 11 years! And yet it will, let it not be soon, but it will be.
Dec 27, 2017 11:35 AM
Dec 2017
It's almost 2018 and I'm still hoping for season 2.😢😢😢
Jan 9, 2018 2:48 AM
Sep 2016
It is 2018...Both Naruto and One Piece are blasting their number of episodes and Misaki chan still hasn't returned :(
Why is life so unfair?
Feb 21, 2018 6:34 PM
Jan 2018
It was quite disappointing, to know that there won't be a second season of KWMS. I wouldn't have known if I hadn't read it here.
Anyway, it seemed like that. The way the episodes where presented (the fact that it wasn't the same order as in the manga), the ending, and the way it ended. Seems like all of that was planned, to let it just stay like that.
I would have liked a second season, but as Japanese people didn't like it... we'd have to just conform re-reading the manga, and re-watching the anime. (Though I didn't really like how the manga ended...)

On a side note, those who hadn't read the manga, do it! It's totally worth it. If the anime was great, the manga was AMAZING (and that comes from someone who doesn't really like romance).

Perhaps, *someday*, we'll have a second season. Perhaps we won't. But, it won't change the fact that we enjoyed watching/reading Kaichou wa Maid-Sama.
And, it won't change the fact that this story and these characters left a mark on my heart, and changed (a bit) my perception of life. Okay... I'm becoming a bit cheesy right now. Anyway... thanks for taking the time to read this whole thing.
Feb 21, 2018 6:37 PM
Jan 2018
Also, those who want more KWMS, read the one-shot: Yukiochimura ni Ojousama! (it's about Usui and Misaki's children).
Or watch Kaichou wa Maid-sama!: Omake dayo! and Kaichou wa Maid-sama!: Goshujinsama to Asonjao♥, they're all available in English on the net.
Mar 22, 2018 11:49 AM
Jul 2015
gilbert_pols said:
I still have many questions about this anime guy'z.
1. Who exactly is Usui Takumi?
2. Who is Misaki's father?
3. What will happen to Hinata?
4. Who was the lady in the ending song?
5. Why did little Takumi lived in a mansion, which was shown in the ending song?
6. Why did Takumi lived alone in a luxurious apartment?
7. From where Takumi gets all the money-
and many others~
So there might be a season 2 in anime. But sad to say this season 2 thingy is just a mere dream.
It's actually all explained in the manga, I think the plot was really well done and the mangaka did a really great job in it. You'll feel way more incorporated in the anime if you start reading the manga from the beginning, not from when the anime ended, just an opinion :v
Mar 23, 2018 11:10 AM
Mar 2018
waiting for season 2 till now huhuhu I wish they release it before I die !! I want this anime so much ToT
Apr 8, 2018 8:52 AM

Aug 2017
this was posted at 2011 manga ended in 2013 now its 2018...WHERES THE SEASON 2??!??!?!?!
May 23, 2018 12:23 PM
Nov 2017
I wish there was a season 2. It ended on such an abrupt note on the last episode. Like I was waiting for the little teaser at the end as they left it so wide open. They did this with Skip Beat as well which is another anime I wish they would give a second season to.

I mean theres always hope. Full Metal Panic's last anime ended in 2005/6 and now they have a new season this year. So there could always be hope. If not then I guess it just leaves it up to the manga or our imaginations which isnt that much fun.
Aug 12, 2018 3:08 AM
Jun 2017
A new chapter is released on 6 august this year.Search it on the net.
Oct 5, 2018 12:50 PM
Sep 2018
Waiting for the second season
Jan 9, 2019 6:37 AM

Oct 2017
Awesomee showw, can't believe there's no season 2 until now, please JC staff grant our wish for second season:"(
Feb 4, 2019 10:35 AM
Feb 2019
As i understand the manga did pretty good overseas, and it was so - so in Japan. Takumi also ( main char in the story but you already know that ) was voted sexiest anime char for 2010 which makes the story somewhat popular . The story is popular in general and we had some extra side story some months ago. The chances for a 2nd seasson are far from 0 , but also far from 100%. The author never said that it will not happen , She just said that she cant grant our wish right now because it's not in her hand. Also the story is far from dead , yeah it is completed but the new special chapter that was released some months ago is really popular for a series that it's completed years now. I think that all we need is for someone to invest. Have in mind that the studio that has the rights for the anime , is the one that produces shokugeki no Soma , so there are those kind of reasons too. But the good news is that if you search the manga series and see the comments you will realize that people reading it from the start even right now. Lets just wait and do what we can right now!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Anime or manga

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 6

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2010

388 by Troy_The_Boy »»
Apr 6, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

taim - Jul 15, 2010

142 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 24, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

165 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 22, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2010

128 by antoninus_v »»
Mar 21, 8:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.