Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 14, 2011 10:12 AM

Dec 2010

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS MANGA.
Please note that this topic may involve spoilers about the series.

Well you all know how this goes xD.
I really liked it, and I was waiting for a new manga from the author Yasuhiro Kano since Mx0 finished. Nice art and i love the story.
Well, that's my opinion lets hear yours.
DarkWerWolfAug 8, 2011 5:46 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 19, 2011 11:37 AM

Jan 2011
I liked the manga a lot.. The art is really nice, the story is interesting and I think I haven't read something similar to it.. waiting for next chapter :)
Art is never finished, only abandoned

Jul 20, 2011 3:22 PM

Sep 2010
The first 2 chapters were good, the art is pretty good too, seems like it gonna be a fun one, so i'm in, and Mao's face is so lovely <3

I can't say so much about the story, but seems like it gonna be a good romance/comedy manga. i'll be looking forward to.
Jul 21, 2011 2:31 PM
May 2011
I liked it, seems like it's going to be a good romantic comedy, the art is beautiful, the story is interesting and have a good pair of protagonists.
Jul 21, 2011 8:40 PM
Aug 2007
yea I like the plot so far, Im interested how everything will unfold. Hopefully this won't be cancelled like its predecessor mx0 :(
Aug 5, 2011 12:39 PM

Dec 2010
Just finished chapters 1-4 and it has quite an intresting plot i just hope it doesnt turn into a harem or have any love triangles and stuff. Hope they just stick to one couple being the main two protagonists
Aug 8, 2011 5:43 AM

Dec 2010
Is it just me or is the story going to fast, in 5 chapters we already learned what they need to do to get him out of the mirror. Isn't that a bit to fast ?
Aug 8, 2011 1:34 PM

Nov 2008
darkwerwolf said:
Is it just me or is the story going to fast, in 5 chapters we already learned what they need to do to get him out of the mirror. Isn't that a bit to fast ?

I think there might be some other underlying conditions as well. And also Satomi doesn't think he likes her, she thinks he likes her friend (honestly, im bad with names and can't remember her friend's name).
Aug 29, 2011 4:13 AM

Jan 2010
hellblaster said:
darkwerwolf said:

I think there might be some other underlying conditions as well. And also Satomi doesn't think he likes her, she thinks he likes her friend (honestly, im bad with names and can't remember her friend's name).

Matsukawa Saki.

Ooooh Saki <3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.