Forum Settings
Forums

What made you start liking this pairing? Why do you like them?

New
Apr 22, 2011 6:01 PM

Aug 2009
I know, these are a bit of odd questions but I'm just really curious! :'O
The questions are pretty easy to understand (or at least I hope they are), so I don't need to explain them. But, I will give you an example with my answers:

What made you start liking this pairing?
What made me start to like Yoite and Miharu together was the anime and the fanart that people drew! In the anime I noticed how close they were becoming so I couldn't help but think that was really cute! o>w<o After seeing some fanart of them, I just couldn't take the cuteness anymore and I ended up loving them together sooooooooo much!

Why do you like them?
I like them because...
They're just too cute! >/////< And the fanfics people write about them are even cuter! o>/////<o Especially the kissing scenes! *nosebleed* Okay, I should stop, my head might explode if I continue and get too carried away... =u=;
delete_inactiveApr 22, 2011 6:06 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 22, 2011 6:08 PM

Oct 2009
For me it was the first time they saw each other, it made sound ridiculous but I adore first meetings. And then when it became apparent how quickly they became close, I was sold. They are one of my OTPs now.

Why do you like them?
I just think they are really cute together, and I like how they show love in a different way to the norm. Its subtle, and very sweet.

Apr 22, 2011 6:30 PM

May 2010
What made you start liking this Pairing?
For me when watching this series I couldn't help but like them together when they started getting close to each other,they are adorable together :3

Why do you like them?
I like them simiply because they look cute together.That and the doujinshis,fanart,and fanfics people make it's too adorable to ingore I had to look them up >//////<
Here are some of my faves:

Video(s):

Pictures:

Apr 23, 2011 2:18 PM
Nov 2010
i like Yoite x Miharu because they seem as the perfect pair they both have the mellow dont really care about anything attitude they are there for each other and they are just plain awsome xD

Why do you like them?
i like Miharu for his "little devil" personality it catches me so off guard every time i just end up cracking up. Yoite i like how hes forced to do something he doesn't really want to do but he doesn't ever actually complain about it i can relate with him on that level hmm ^_^
Apr 23, 2011 3:33 PM
Sep 2010
What made me start liking this pairing? Well, I remember when I started the first volume of the manga and totally thought "The sensei and the main character will prolly be a good pairing" (an idea that semi-revolts me now). Then they introduced Yoite and it was all like, "NOES! Why are you evil?" And then I picked up reading earlier this year and by the end of the second volume when Miharu makes his "choice" I was starting to get hooked on the idea of the two. And then two started to get close and it overloaded my brain quite fast with the cuteness.

As for what I like about the pairing, it's a variety of factors. It's the way that they make each other grow as characters. The random scenes that somehow seem more hilarious than Miharu using "koakuma teku" ("You have the wrong people!"). And the overall adorableness of the two (I mean, Miharu's ridiculously cute, Yoite's cute, so cute + cute = deathly cute). I can't think of anything I don't like about the two, especially together, Yoite's wish notwithstanding.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» YoitexMiharu Doujinshis

XxThageXx - May 12, 2011

0 by XxThageXx »»
May 12, 2011 3:17 PM

» Nabari no Ou Discussion Thread

XxThageXx - May 12, 2011

0 by XxThageXx »»
May 12, 2011 3:10 PM

» Favorite MiharuxYoite Moments in the Manga or Anime

delete_inactive - Apr 30, 2011

2 by iWeevil »»
May 3, 2011 9:48 PM

» General Question: What village would you want to be in?

KazexKitsune - Apr 24, 2011

0 by KazexKitsune »»
Apr 24, 2011 5:12 PM

» Introductions?

KazexKitsune - Apr 21, 2011

3 by NegativeNancy »»
Apr 23, 2011 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.