Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 18, 2011 8:18 PM

Mar 2009
What is your favorite yaoi work of Fumi Yoshinaga?

If you feel that anything is missing or doesn't belong, say it below, I'll do my best to update the poll as she makes new series.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 19, 2011 1:04 PM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
Many of these should be coming in the mail for me soon. The Antique Bakery dj have been interesting so far. I liked some of the cute stories but I really liked when it started to continue on the story of Ono and Chikage. Though sadly, the last few volumes haven't been translated yet. Lovers in the Night in the night was interesting and I thought it was really cute but Antique Bakery has the advantage of getting to know the characters for four volumes before which makes me all the more interested in their story.
Apr 24, 2011 5:39 PM

Dec 2008
Brand said:
Many of these should be coming in the mail for me soon. The Antique Bakery dj have been interesting so far. I liked some of the cute stories but I really liked when it started to continue on the story of Ono and Chikage. Though sadly, the last few volumes haven't been translated yet. Lovers in the Night in the night was interesting and I thought it was really cute but Antique Bakery has the advantage of getting to know the characters for four volumes before which makes me all the more interested in their story.

I loved these stories...and the last one trasnlated was #12 (last week)
Jun 7, 2011 8:31 AM

Mar 2009
Well, I'm not a big yaoi person, but that didn't stop me from trading for a bunch of them, got Moon and Sandals, Don't Say Anymore, Darling, Solfege, and Truly Kindly. Tough to say which I liked best, I didn't dislike any of them, but two stories that really stood out to me were:
the first story in Truly Kindly

and the sexdroids one in I think Don't Say Anymore, Darling.

Are most yaoi this good or is it just Fumi Yoshinaga's freakishly good story telling? I'm betting on the latter, I'm not that naive.
Jun 9, 2011 11:17 AM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
While I do love yaoi a lot most of it is a cesspool of terrible, terriblely written crap. Some of it is cute and some of it is well written but you got to go through a lot to get the best gems.
Aug 6, 2011 10:40 PM

Mar 2009
Oh man! I just read Gerard & Jacques! Easily my favorite of her yaoi works. And like my third favorite work of hers after Flower of Life and Antique Bakery! That's where my vote went!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Non-yaoi work

zawa113 - Apr 18, 2011

3 by st_owly »»
Mar 21, 2014 2:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.